Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
when are you collecting your coupe? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
when are you collecting your coupe? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
when are you collecting your coupe? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
when are you collecting your coupe? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
when are you collecting your coupe? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
when are you collecting your coupe? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
when are you collecting your coupe? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
when are you collecting your coupe? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
when are you collecting your coupe? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

when are you collecting your coupe?

+20
rickong
saturnz^83
Marc
redkoup
Corgel
unlimitedz
Toni_Guy
joA
epig
SoBeR
edea_12
jxong
dav12tan
hellbabe
cadetaries
NiVleK
johnno
omg2doors
whitechoco
jeRrRKKKK
24 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

when are you collecting your coupe? Empty when are you collecting your coupe?

Post by jeRrRKKKK 19th October 2009, 11:55 am

mine expected is end jan Sad

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

when are you collecting your coupe? Empty Re: when are you collecting your coupe?

Post by whitechoco 19th October 2009, 12:35 pm

mine written as end nov-dec
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

when are you collecting your coupe? Empty Re: when are you collecting your coupe?

Post by omg2doors 19th October 2009, 5:18 pm

jan....
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by johnno 19th October 2009, 5:46 pm

DEC when are you collecting your coupe? Icon_razz
johnno
johnno

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 19th October 2009, 9:40 pm

Mine is written FEB 2010. LOL
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 19th October 2009, 11:11 pm

hey nivlek, u finally sign on the dotted line yeah when are you collecting your coupe? Icon_cheers
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 19th October 2009, 11:13 pm

whitechoco wrote:hey nivlek, u finally sign on the dotted line yeah when are you collecting your coupe? Icon_cheers

Yups. Me also white koup. Was also keen on the red but too many ppl buying red.... hehe

Besides, white makes it look bigger and more elegant.

Just needs lots of maintaining though....
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by cadetaries 19th October 2009, 11:33 pm

go for CSII~! should be going for it once i get my white ride too when are you collecting your coupe? 332362
maintaining should be easier after that

cadetaries

Back to top Go down

Post by hellbabe 19th October 2009, 11:34 pm

hou much is CSII?? still deciding btwn white n red.. hmm
hellbabe
hellbabe

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 19th October 2009, 11:37 pm

NiVleK wrote:
whitechoco wrote:hey nivlek, u finally sign on the dotted line yeah when are you collecting your coupe? Icon_cheers

Yups. Me also white koup. Was also keen on the red but too many ppl buying red.... hehe

hehe... i also gonna love my white! when are you collecting your coupe? Icon_biggrin
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 19th October 2009, 11:39 pm

i also wanna do the CSII leh.. seems like we all must ask for the promo they having now in the other thread - the one that comes with the free leather treatment ending at the end of the mth if quite a number of us will be doing.

hellbabe - i tink for us members of KOGS , it will cost $256 after discount?

do correct me if i'm wrong.
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by cadetaries 19th October 2009, 11:40 pm

cadetaries

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 19th October 2009, 11:52 pm

forte belongs to the saloon sedan - $320 before discount.. i guess our koup also?
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by dav12tan 20th October 2009, 12:01 am

Hihi, mine end Dec09, very excited....
dav12tan
dav12tan

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 20th October 2009, 12:04 am

dav12tan wrote:Hihi, mine end Dec09, very excited....

welcome dav12tan! which color did u book?
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by hellbabe 20th October 2009, 12:06 am

lotsa red n white koup ard.. hmm..
hellbabe
hellbabe

Back to top Go down

Post by dav12tan 20th October 2009, 12:09 am

Mine is black, Manual 2.0, but OPC.... =(
dav12tan
dav12tan

Back to top Go down

Post by jxong 20th October 2009, 12:12 am

Woah 2.0 hehe just return from kelong

Great to see the forum much alive again too bad i missed the launch was fishing

Mine nov-dec! Yeah! So manh whites
jxong
jxong

Back to top Go down

Post by edea_12 20th October 2009, 12:15 am

NiVleK wrote:

Wow congrats! so manage to settle all the issues with trading in etc.. Pretty efficient ya? Everythg settled by today! haha..
I'm getting the white too...
Haha.. actually both white and red are the most common color currently on the forum. Smile

edea_12

Back to top Go down

Post by SoBeR 20th October 2009, 12:17 am

Hey everyone!

Hey dav12tan, Mine's a black as well!

I suppose the date written in my sales agreement for mine is Dec 08 - Jan 09... note the years! I should be driving the Koup for a while now Wink
SoBeR
SoBeR

Back to top Go down

Post by dav12tan 20th October 2009, 12:22 am

SoBeR wrote:Hey everyone!

Hey dav12tan, Mine's a black as well!

I suppose the date written in my sales agreement for mine is Dec 08 - Jan 09... note the years! I should be driving the Koup for a while now when are you collecting your coupe? Icon_wink

Was choosing between white n black actually.....

Haha, how come your SE so blur one....
dav12tan
dav12tan

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 20th October 2009, 12:23 am

whitechoco wrote:forte belongs to the saloon sedan - $320 before discount.. i guess our koup also?

Saloon sedan - $320 (Forte falls into this category).. yup.. shd be.. so is $256 after the 20% discount.. so all of u guys going for the CS-II ar?

if yes then i might consider not taking up the system 6 PPS offered to me.. hmm..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 20th October 2009, 12:24 am

whitechoco wrote:mine written as end nov-dec

same as whitechoco.. nov/dec without the end.. lol..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 20th October 2009, 12:26 am

epig wrote:
whitechoco wrote:forte belongs to the saloon sedan - $320 before discount.. i guess our koup also?

Saloon sedan - $320 (Forte falls into this category).. yup.. shd be.. so is $256 after the 20% discount.. so all of u guys going for the CS-II ar?

if yes then i might consider not taking up the system 6 PPS offered to me.. hmm..

i cfm doing CSII.. hehe.. and bro epig, I take the red seats liao.. lol
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 20th October 2009, 12:27 am

edea_12 wrote:
NiVleK wrote:

Wow congrats! so manage to settle all the issues with trading in etc.. Pretty efficient ya? Everythg settled by today! haha..
I'm getting the white too...
Haha.. actually both white and red are the most common color currently on the forum. when are you collecting your coupe? Icon_smile

Yeah more or less settled....keep my fingers crossed. Smile Thanks for the help!
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by cadetaries 20th October 2009, 12:34 am

im gg for the csII too =)

cadetaries

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 20th October 2009, 12:39 am

whitechoco wrote:
epig wrote:

lol.. yeah.. great great.. u confirm with ur SE liao ah.. hmm confirm CS-II ah.. hmm okok.. think i calling my SE tmr liao..

i dont take their system 6 also $100 discount nia.. hmm.. lol..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 20th October 2009, 12:42 am

epig wrote:lol.. yeah.. great great.. u confirm with ur SE liao ah.. hmm confirm CS-II ah.. hmm okok.. think i calling my SE tmr liao..

yup. I cfm liao.. called this afternoon to tell her. and that's when she told me that the black leather seats is not totally leather.

u mean ur SE giving u free system 6 initially or u need to pay?
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 20th October 2009, 12:53 am

whitechoco wrote:
epig wrote:lol.. yeah.. great great.. u confirm with ur SE liao ah.. hmm confirm CS-II ah.. hmm okok.. think i calling my SE tmr liao..

yup. I cfm liao.. called this afternoon to tell her. and that's when she told me that the black leather seats is not totally leather.

u mean ur SE giving u free system 6 initially or u need to pay?

i got it FOC.. shh... lol.. ok then. i better call SE to confirm the red seats also tmr. CS-II.. or Sys 6.. still thinking sia.. maybe take sys 6 liao.. 6 mths ltr then CS-II lol..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 20th October 2009, 12:55 am

epig wrote:i got it FOC.. shh... lol.. ok then. i better call SE to confirm the red seats also tmr. CS-II.. or Sys 6.. still thinking sia.. maybe take sys 6 liao.. 6 mths ltr then CS-II lol..

haha.. okok
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 20th October 2009, 1:01 am

whitechoco wrote:
epig wrote:i got it FOC.. shh... lol.. ok then. i better call SE to confirm the red seats also tmr. CS-II.. or Sys 6.. still thinking sia.. maybe take sys 6 liao.. 6 mths ltr then CS-II lol..

haha.. okok

lol.. anyway it was not included until last min before i signed my SE auto throw in for me on top of the freebies. lol.. so just take lor.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 20th October 2009, 1:04 am

epig wrote:
lol.. anyway it was not included until last min before i signed my SE auto throw in for me on top of the freebies. lol.. so just take lor.
seems like u got a good deal when are you collecting your coupe? 332362
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 20th October 2009, 1:25 am

mine's nov-dec Smile
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by jxong 20th October 2009, 1:30 am

whitechoco wrote:
epig wrote:

//
haha choco u also red seats liao so so far is 2 clear white with red seats ?
jxong
jxong

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 20th October 2009, 1:34 am

jxong wrote:
//
haha choco u also red seats liao so so far is 2 clear white with red seats ?

yes.. jxong, u taking red seats?
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 20th October 2009, 1:46 am

hi bros, i also clear white with red seats!

chio combo imho.
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 20th October 2009, 1:50 am

omg2doors wrote:hi bros, i also clear white with red seats!

chio combo imho.

cool! welcome to the club!
fyi, im a sis when are you collecting your coupe? Icon_razz when are you collecting your coupe? Icon_redface
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by jxong 20th October 2009, 1:54 am

i opt for red seats last week already when we were both there at the same time
jxong
jxong

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 20th October 2009, 8:31 am

haha.. that's nice.. can't wait for it.
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni_Guy 20th October 2009, 11:06 am

mine is dec/jan.

Toni_Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 20th October 2009, 11:24 am

Check this out....

pray hard no delay on our koups........................

Kia Forte Koup: 100 bookings made in 2 days!

Posted: 19 Oct 2009 05:39 AM PDT
when are you collecting your coupe? IMG_0047
Cycle & Carriage Kia revealed that up to 100 bookings have been placed for the Forte Koup over the weekend when it was launched. The 100 figure adds to bookings made prior to the launch bringing total bookings up to 200. The official dealer also revealed that the Forte Koup is expected to be delivered to customers in November or December.
“We are pleasantly surprised that we collected 100 bookings for this two-door coupe over just two days. This makes the total booking of Koup to rise to 200, with a hundred collected before the launch. I guess consumers realize that like the Cerato Forte, the Forte Koup also packed with features, plus a little more sexiness with two doors lesser,” said Chin Kee Min, Senior Manager for Kia Operations at Cycle & Carriage Kia Pte Ltd.
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 20th October 2009, 12:21 pm

wah.. 200 koups gonna be on the road??! that's a lot leh!
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 20th October 2009, 1:12 pm

When I was signing my agreement on Monday, the SE told me that 120 Koup have been sold from Sat to Monday
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 20th October 2009, 1:23 pm

tats ia really alot man.. when are you collecting your coupe? 684438
NiVleK wrote:When I was signing my agreement on Monday, the SE told me that 120 Koup have been sold from Sat to Monday
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 20th October 2009, 2:00 pm

yay! my loan approved, insurance almost done...
now waiting for COE bidding... then stocks...

btw, heard that the car price increased by 2k on monday...
am sure it'll drop again but what the heck good luck all

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 20th October 2009, 8:36 pm

Loan approved for me too. Now waiting for insurance and COE.

And yes price increased by 2K on Monday cos I paid for the damn extra 2K!!!

@*#&^@*&#^@*&#
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 20th October 2009, 8:39 pm

anybody know what is c&c's strategy?
will they go all out to get our coes or will they just hang back and wait afterall the promised timeframe is 2 months away and coe prices always drop at year end...

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 20th October 2009, 8:41 pm

If I am the distributor, I will want my cars to be on the road! The more the merrier, having more cars on the road means it is good, ppl will notice it and the sales will increase.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 21st October 2009, 10:31 am

but even if u buy now u won't get it till next year, so they can afford to wait...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 21st October 2009, 7:07 pm

Just got my COE at $18,899. Cool.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next