Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup...

+10
unlimitedz
pbk
viper007
impact2001
epig
ano57
JuanST
joepele
max
johnno
14 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 2 Empty Re: ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup...

Post by johnno 16th November 2009, 7:57 pm

Bro, y not try installing processor and use back the stock HU.
johnno
johnno

Back to top Go down

ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 2 Empty Re: ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup...

Post by max 16th November 2009, 10:01 pm

johnno wrote:Bro, y not try installing processor and use back the stock HU.

thats wat I plan to do bro .... still thinking which processor to get ....

max

Back to top Go down

Post by johnno 16th November 2009, 10:07 pm

bro, if ur budget allows, go for pioneer.. if not, audison bitone..
johnno
johnno

Back to top Go down

Post by max 16th November 2009, 10:09 pm

johnno wrote:bro, if ur budget allows, go for pioneer.. if not, audison bitone..

pioneer which model ?? audison ??? hmmm ....... was looking at alpine ...

max

Back to top Go down

Post by johnno 16th November 2009, 10:26 pm

alpine f1 or 701? pioneer p90 good and proven. audison bit one ard 1k good for your wallet.
johnno
johnno

Back to top Go down

Post by max 16th November 2009, 10:35 pm

johnno wrote:alpine f1 or 701? pioneer p90 good and proven. audison bit one ard 1k good for your wallet.

will check wif cartoon see wat he suggest ....

max

Back to top Go down

Post by johnno 16th November 2009, 11:15 pm

haha, surely alpine 701 ..cos that what he has currently..
johnno
johnno

Back to top Go down

Post by max 16th November 2009, 11:29 pm

johnno wrote:haha, surely alpine 701 ..cos that what he has currently..

must go find reviews on processor ......

max

Back to top Go down

Post by max 18th November 2009, 12:19 am

bro ... the audison bit one looks good Smile ... u know where can audit ???

max

Back to top Go down

Post by johnno 18th November 2009, 9:51 am

Quite difficult to find wkshop to audit, cos normally wkshop dun display processor for audit. Moreover, difficult to tell how good the processor is, cos many factors involved. it could be spker or amp that improved the sound quality. However, if you want, you can go to sgsoundsystem meetup to test out fellow bros setup. BTW, cartoon is featured on today NEWPAPER, along with chuan sing.

P.S: personally tested a few cars with audison bitone. Quite impressive. However u need to plug in laptop to control the setting.Do avoid the 1st batch, as there r reported case of hissing sound.
johnno
johnno

Back to top Go down

Post by max 18th November 2009, 10:45 am

johnno wrote:Quite difficult to find wkshop to audit, cos normally wkshop dun display processor for audit. Moreover, difficult to tell how good the processor is, cos many factors involved. it could be spker or amp that improved the sound quality. However, if you want, you can go to sgsoundsystem meetup to test out fellow bros setup. BTW, cartoon is featured on today NEWPAPER, along with chuan sing.

P.S: personally tested a few cars with audison bitone. Quite impressive. However u need to plug in laptop to control the setting.Do avoid the 1st batch, as there r reported case of hissing sound.

maybe I chk wif another installer ... hope he carry audison Smile

max

Back to top Go down

Post by johnno 18th November 2009, 10:48 am

Bro, pricing shld be ard 1.2k to 1.3k. some are cash and carry, while some provide tuning. However most will charge installation seperately..Good luck.
johnno
johnno

Back to top Go down

Post by max 18th November 2009, 11:29 am

johnno wrote:Bro, pricing shld be ard 1.2k to 1.3k. some are cash and carry, while some provide tuning. However most will charge installation seperately..Good luck.

thanks bro .... anyway still plenty of time for me to look ard since car wun be here so soon ..... still trying to sell my current HU and respond dun seems good .... Smile

max

Back to top Go down

Post by johnno 18th November 2009, 11:39 am

what is ur HU??? u post where??sgsoundsys?
johnno
johnno

Back to top Go down

Post by max 18th November 2009, 11:42 am

johnno wrote:what is ur HU??? u post where??sgsoundsys?

Pioneer AVH-P7950DVD ... yea sgsoundsys, ebay, mocca and cute4ever .... mycarforum too Very Happy

max

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 21st November 2009, 1:16 am

bros,

lets say i'm going to change my stock speakers to rainbow csx 265 and kx 165 powered by the stock build in HU.

dont think there will be sufficient power to bring the rainbow speakers to its full potential right?

will most prob be running passive setup as i really very new in ICE, so wont go active for the moment.

if lets say i need a amp to boost the speakers, which amp would u guys recommend?

2 ch amps just to boost the front cxs 265 or 4 ch to boost all 4 speakers?

pls advice. thx.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by johnno 21st November 2009, 10:16 pm

Min 1x 4channel amp. i would recommend nsx(or hsx). market by chuan sing. Y i recommend?, cos it come with build in processor (can go active nxt time if u want)... kill 2 bird with 1 stone...Not a popular choice, but according to chuan sing, its good.

If space matter, go for class D type of amp, they tend to be rather small and compact due to the advanced technology used in this type of amp. If quality really really matter to u, go for class A type of amp, but this type of amp difficult to handle..easily over heat....

good luck..
johnno
johnno

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 22nd November 2009, 2:56 am

johnno wrote:Min 1x 4channel amp. i would recommend nsx(or hsx). market by chuan sing. Y i recommend?, cos it come with build in processor (can go active nxt time if u want)... kill 2 bird with 1 stone...Not a popular choice, but according to chuan sing, its good.

If space matter, go for class D type of amp, they tend to be rather small and compact due to the advanced technology used in this type of amp. If quality really really matter to u, go for class A type of amp, but this type of amp difficult to handle..easily over heat....

good luck..

hmm... thx thx.. understood. hmmm.. bro, you like super pro in ICE leh. those not so popular amps u also know. lol.

also u seems like a pioneer supporter hor. your whole setup is all pionner de. any reason why?

all i know is pionner HU is gd only. lol.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by johnno 22nd November 2009, 8:21 pm

Haha,i not pro lah ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 2 Icon_razz .... i choose pioneer bcos that i what i started off in the beginning....i like the mid bass alot, so no reason to change....
johnno
johnno

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 22nd November 2009, 11:03 pm

johnno wrote:Haha,i not pro lah ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 2 Icon_razz .... i choose pioneer bcos that i what i started off in the beginning....i like the mid bass alot, so no reason to change....

icic.. lol.. but i really would like to listen to ur setup if u coming for the MUs. nv hear a full pioneer setup before. lol.

btw bro, ask u another noob question.

u and max was saying about buying a processor to add behind the stock. processor meaning something like an amp?
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by johnno 23rd November 2009, 10:41 am

Most of the processor are a stand alone unit. AMP purpose is mainly to amplify signal... However processor is a more powerful unit. It can control the signal thus improving the sound quality. If you want to use back ur stock Hu, then i will recommend processor. Try NSX by chuansing, cause they have a amp with build in processor( if i m not wrong, u will need a laptop for tune the processor)
johnno
johnno

Back to top Go down

Post by max 23rd November 2009, 11:09 am

bro me visiting cartoon today to remove my current hu ....

max

Back to top Go down

Post by johnno 23rd November 2009, 11:17 am

wat time u going....
johnno
johnno

Back to top Go down

Post by max 23rd November 2009, 11:22 am

johnno wrote:wat time u going....

shld be ard 2plus 3 pm

max

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 23rd November 2009, 4:39 pm

johnno wrote:Most of the processor are a stand alone unit. AMP purpose is mainly to amplify signal... However processor is a more powerful unit. It can control the signal thus improving the sound quality. If you want to use back ur stock Hu, then i will recommend processor. Try NSX by chuansing, cause they have a amp with build in processor( if i m not wrong, u will need a laptop for tune the processor)

kk will pay them a visit soon and take a look.

actually was thinking of installing pioneer 4150 with one of the bros here but then again, dont know the steering wheel remote can use anot. if cannot then like abit wasted leh. anyway i've asked him the question so awaiting for his reply.

thks again for ur explanation and guidance. ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 23rd November 2009, 4:40 pm

max wrote:bro me visiting cartoon today to remove my current hu ....

hmm.. where is cartoon?
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by johnno 23rd November 2009, 9:30 pm

to use back the steering wheel control, u need an adapter which cost a few hundred dollars if i m not wrong. ..not worth it, i think.
johnno
johnno

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 23rd November 2009, 9:51 pm

johnno wrote:to use back the steering wheel control, u need an adapter which cost a few hundred dollars if i m not wrong. ..not worth it, i think.

if it's like what u said then really not worth it liao. that few hundreds can be used for the processor or amp. anyway i prefer audio to visual..

video is chio nia and also 1 week can use how many times.. lol.. but audio is everyday de.. ^^
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by max 23rd November 2009, 11:00 pm

epig wrote:

hmm.. where is cartoon?

paya ubi .....

max

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 23rd November 2009, 11:12 pm

max wrote:
epig wrote:

hmm.. where is cartoon?

paya ubi .....

hmmm.. ps ah.. i new in ICE.. lol.. shop name? lol
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by max 23rd November 2009, 11:32 pm

epig wrote:
max wrote:
epig wrote:

hmm.. where is cartoon?

paya ubi .....

hmmm.. ps ah.. i new in ICE.. lol.. shop name? lol

New Generation .... shop name sometime ppl dun know .... his name everybody know

max

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 23rd November 2009, 11:38 pm

max wrote:New Generation .... shop name sometime ppl dun know .... his name everybody know

thks bro, found his address on sgcarmart.. u're right. lol.. below is the comment i copied

"Their expert sound master is a guy nicknamed "Cartoon". Won several
sound contests before using his signature tear-drop dome tweeter and
mid-range at the A-pillar. Very nice design concept!"
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by max 23rd November 2009, 11:42 pm

epig wrote:
max wrote:New Generation .... shop name sometime ppl dun know .... his name everybody know

thks bro, found his address on sgcarmart.. u're right. lol.. below is the comment i copied

he not juz a expert sound master ... he also an ice competition judge

max

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 23rd November 2009, 11:42 pm

for bros like me who wants to know more about cartoon, pls click here
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 23rd November 2009, 11:45 pm

max wrote:
epig wrote:

no wonder.. seems like he only deals with high end stuffs.. so pricing over there abit higher?
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by max 23rd November 2009, 11:49 pm

epig wrote:
max wrote:
epig wrote:

no wonder.. seems like he only deals with high end stuffs.. so pricing over there abit higher?

not really all high end lah .... good workmanship and his staffs very friendy ... today they spend almost 4 hours removing my system .... everything do nice nice 4 u .... thumbsup

max

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 23rd November 2009, 11:55 pm

max wrote:
epig wrote:
max wrote:
epig wrote:

not really all high end lah .... good workmanship and his staffs very friendy ... today they spend almost 4 hours removing my system .... everything do nice nice 4 u .... thumbsup

wa... lol.. maybe i shd give them a call also and enquire about the speakers i intending to buy. think plus 1 more amp also. if not just wait collect car liao then drive there and see wht they recommend.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by max 24th November 2009, 12:01 am

epig wrote:
max wrote:
epig wrote:
max wrote:
epig wrote:

wa... lol.. maybe i shd give them a call also and enquire about the speakers i intending to buy. think plus 1 more amp also. if not just wait collect car liao then drive there and see wht they recommend.

dun waste time calling .... drive there talk to him see wat he suggest ... if u ok do loh .... or when u going let me know I can meet u there Smile

max

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 24th November 2009, 12:37 am

max wrote:dun waste time calling .... drive there talk to him see wat he suggest ... if u ok do loh .... or when u going let me know I can meet u there Smile

ok sure will let you know once i collected my ride. thx man. lol.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by max 24th November 2009, 12:52 am

epig wrote:
max wrote:dun waste time calling .... drive there talk to him see wat he suggest ... if u ok do loh .... or when u going let me know I can meet u there Smile

no problem bro I will pm u my contact

max

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 24th November 2009, 12:56 am

max wrote:
epig wrote:

bro received ur pm. thx. i've also dropped u a pm too. ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

btw bro, when u usually free?
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by max 24th November 2009, 1:00 am

epig wrote:
max wrote:
epig wrote:

bro received ur pm. thx. i've also dropped u a pm too. ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

usually afternoon after 3pm on weekday ... sat wholeday free

max

Back to top Go down

Post by max 24th November 2009, 1:05 am

yo bro ... cartoon ask me to consider Pioneer AXM with P90 or ODR .... how u find your AXM with P90 ??

max

Back to top Go down

Post by pbk 24th November 2009, 6:54 am

epig wrote:
johnno wrote:Most of the processor are a stand alone unit. AMP purpose is mainly to amplify signal... However processor is a more powerful unit. It can control the signal thus improving the sound quality. If you want to use back ur stock Hu, then i will recommend processor. Try NSX by chuansing, cause they have a amp with build in processor( if i m not wrong, u will need a laptop for tune the processor)

actually was thinking of installing pioneer 4150 with one of the bros here but then again, dont know the steering wheel remote can use anot. if cannot then like abit wasted leh. anyway i've asked him the question so awaiting for his reply.

thks again for ur explanation and guidance. ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Currently I am also using a processor, three sixty - rockfort (from my previous ride). Using back my stock HU and the steering control. Most importantly, u need a good tuner.

pbk

Back to top Go down

Post by johnno 24th November 2009, 10:04 am

pbk wrote:
epig wrote:

Currently I am also using a processor, three sixty - rockfort (from my previous ride). Using back my stock HU and the steering control. Most importantly, u need a good tuner.

Tats right!!! ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 2 332362
johnno
johnno

Back to top Go down

Post by johnno 24th November 2009, 10:08 am

max wrote:

yo bro ... cartoon ask me to consider Pioneer AXM with P90 or ODR .... how u find your AXM with P90 ??

Bro. AXM + P90 good- (ard 3k) but p90 no more liao in market....unless u can find 2nd hand one. AXM + ODR even better-(ard6-7k) too exp...but to me, that is the highest level ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 2 141836 i will ever go to. Never try before ODR, cause only ferrari or other high end car will install. If u ever try ODR, i die die must try your setup..
johnno
johnno

Back to top Go down

Post by max 24th November 2009, 10:47 am

johnno wrote:
max wrote:

Bro. AXM + P90 good- (ard 3k) but p90 no more liao in market....unless u can find 2nd hand one. AXM + ODR even better-(ard6-7k) too exp...but to me, that is the highest level ICE crazy bro, pls come in and share your setup... - Page 2 141836 i will ever go to. Never try before ODR, cause only ferrari or other high end car will install. If u ever try ODR, i die die must try your setup..

cartoon still hv p90 I think ..... yeah 7k too much liao ... toto bo tio if not ODR oso no prob .... Very Happy

max

Back to top Go down

Post by max 24th November 2009, 2:00 pm

epig wrote:

btw bro when u collecting ur ride ??? me need to go back to cartoon again ... very soon

max

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 24th November 2009, 2:39 pm

max wrote:
epig wrote:

btw bro when u collecting ur ride ??? me need to go back to cartoon again ... very soon

lol... today 5pm... ^^
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by max 24th November 2009, 2:40 pm

epig wrote:
max wrote:
epig wrote:

lol... today 5pm... ^^

great ... so when u wanna go cartoon ?

max

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next