Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Car Alarm and Solar Film Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Car Alarm and Solar Film Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Car Alarm and Solar Film Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Car Alarm and Solar Film Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Car Alarm and Solar Film Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Car Alarm and Solar Film Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Car Alarm and Solar Film Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Car Alarm and Solar Film Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Car Alarm and Solar Film Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Car Alarm and Solar Film

+2
kevinhwc
solace
6 posters

Go down

Car Alarm and Solar Film Empty Car Alarm and Solar Film

Post by solace 31st October 2009, 1:51 am

Hi Everyone,

Considering installing a car alarm. Anyone has any lobang? For the 2 way alarm, any feedback? Will C&C void the warranty?

Any bro can recommand a good brand/model of solar film for front windscreen only? What the indicative price?

Thanks.

solace

Back to top Go down

Car Alarm and Solar Film Empty Re: Car Alarm and Solar Film

Post by kevinhwc 31st October 2009, 9:38 am

I've been using LT700 from our bro zmc. Can look for him in the advertiser thread. So far no complaints from me...

Solar film I'm using Rikecool from CnC... no comments on that.. so far so good apart from the rainbow effect...

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 31st October 2009, 11:17 am

However, But to be fair, there were complaints from some...

Do check out the GB threads etc and do some research.
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinhwc 31st October 2009, 5:07 pm

joepele wrote:However, But to be fair, there were complaints from some...

Yeah, agree with bro joepele. Depends on a person's needs. It's better to do own research. In the forum, we only give personal opinion Car Alarm and Solar Film 332362 .

By the way, there's no solution to the silent arming? Not that I use that function but curious... Car Alarm and Solar Film Icon_razz

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 31st October 2009, 10:54 pm

kevinhwc wrote:
joepele wrote:However, But to be fair, there were complaints from some...

Yeah, agree with bro joepele. Depends on a person's needs. It's better to do own research. In the forum, we only give personal opinion Car Alarm and Solar Film 332362 .

By the way, there's no solution to the silent arming? Not that I use that function but curious... Car Alarm and Solar Film Icon_razz

The dealer claims that the product was designed that way... not a design flaw...

However, I still fail to see why is that...
Coz if the other models does not have that "issue" / "problem" except this one...

The what should it be considered??

Anyway, I've moved on.... If anyone asks me about that system... I'd give my 2 cents honestly.
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 1st November 2009, 7:29 am

I have yet to install my alarm too.... will read the reviews.... but many of the alarm out there r so complicated.... I just looking for a simple one.... cos I believe if the person wants to break in... if u r not around ... also too late to do anything....
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeed 2nd November 2009, 12:39 am

solace wrote:Hi Everyone,

Considering installing a car alarm. Anyone has any lobang? For the 2 way alarm, any feedback? Will C&C void the warranty?

Any bro can recommand a good brand/model of solar film for front windscreen only? What the indicative price?

Thanks.

Asked my SE, install alarm will void warranty. Wah liao weh, got my ride in june, but now only i realised nvr come with alarm. My picanto last time got alarm, wah damn shocked sia. hahaha.
Zeed
Zeed

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 2nd November 2009, 8:15 am

Zeed wrote:
solace wrote:Hi Everyone,

Thanks.

Asked my SE, install alarm will void warranty. Wah liao weh, got my ride in june, but now only i realised nvr come with alarm. My picanto last time got alarm, wah damn shocked sia. hahaha.

why would alarm void warranty..... or could it be that the se is part of a car syndycate? Car Alarm and Solar Film Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeed 2nd November 2009, 4:28 pm

He said if anything spoil, lets say the radio spoil, CnC will blame the aftermarket alarm for causing it. The alarm will interfere with the original wiring and stuff. Dun know if its true or not ah..
Zeed
Zeed

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinhwc 2nd November 2009, 9:35 pm

Zeed wrote:He said if anything spoil, lets say the radio spoil, CnC will blame the aftermarket alarm for causing it. The alarm will interfere with the original wiring and stuff. Dun know if its true or not ah..

I don't think so la... touch wood anything happens, you can still blame them for not giving a proper alarm system. The SE's are smart to say "silent" alarm...

You can also tell them, since no proper alarm is given, are you saying that if someone managed to get into our ride, CnC is liable to pay us back the damage and missing items? Car Alarm and Solar Film Icon_razz

Anyway, I don't feel safe without an alarm.. Car Alarm and Solar Film Icon_tongue

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 2nd November 2009, 11:57 pm

kevinhwc wrote:
Zeed wrote:He said if anything spoil, lets say the radio spoil, CnC will blame the aftermarket alarm for causing it. The alarm will interfere with the original wiring and stuff. Dun know if its true or not ah..

I don't think so la... touch wood anything happens, you can still blame them for not giving a proper alarm system. The SE's are smart to say "silent" alarm...

You can also tell them, since no proper alarm is given, are you saying that if someone managed to get into our ride, CnC is liable to pay us back the damage and missing items? Car Alarm and Solar Film Icon_razz

Anyway, I don't feel safe without an alarm.. Car Alarm and Solar Film Icon_tongue

Anyway, if I am not wrong, AIA used to have an insurance that covers losses of items "stolen" in a locked car...

Juz FYI...

But sorry... cannot remember the name of that product... but it's supposed to protect your home and this car thingie is "extra" coverage.
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down