Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings?

+15
scalar
viper007
max
rickong
unlimitedz
BlackHorse
redkoup
Corgel
kapitan
omg2doors
NiVleK
joA
whitechoco
Mac
SoBeR
19 posters

Go down

Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings? Empty Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings?

Post by SoBeR 26th October 2009, 11:02 pm

Hey! I think many had read the article by oneshift:
http://www.oneshift.com/articles/article.php?artid=593&pageid=1

While on it, I notice that C&C had stick their trademark logo just right before the Koup wordings on the back of the car:

Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings? Resized-20091022233231258

Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings? Resized-20091022233019238

I thought that actually spoil the neat tail end of the car! Esp the nice Koup wordings!

What do u guys think?

I might just remove the C&C logo if it is indeed presented to me in this layout!
SoBeR
SoBeR

Back to top Go down

Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings? Empty Re: Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings?

Post by Mac 26th October 2009, 11:06 pm

Could we request not to have it stick on? It might be difficult to remove after it is on.

I might debadge everything, easier to polish.
Mac
Mac

Back to top Go down

Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings? Empty Re: Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings?

Post by whitechoco 26th October 2009, 11:09 pm

the one in the showroom has it..
I am not so particular abt the logo though.. i guess they got not much options on where to place it.. will be either next to Forte or next to Koup..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 26th October 2009, 11:18 pm

according to our 4-drs bros, its easy to remove.. juz use Zippo.. some even removed all the wordings - CERATO FORTE.. Smile i will remove the C&C logo but not sure abt "Forte Koup"
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 26th October 2009, 11:36 pm

I will probably remove the C&C and Forte...leaving only KOUP!
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 26th October 2009, 11:36 pm

i might only remove the C and C logo
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 26th October 2009, 11:45 pm

first things to do. Change emblem and remove C&C.

Then think about forte...
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 27th October 2009, 7:56 am

remeber, there are people willing to buy the C&C badge.... if you ever remove it, please remove it slowly and don't damage it....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 27th October 2009, 10:04 am

buy for wat? pi then stick the logo to increase the price for selling ar?
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 27th October 2009, 1:50 pm

Keep lah. Juz imagine the CC stands for Cool Coupe. Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings? Icon_rr
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 27th October 2009, 1:52 pm

redkoup wrote:Keep lah. Juz imagine the CC stands for Cool Coupe. Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings? Icon_rr
LOL! interesting...
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHorse 27th October 2009, 1:55 pm

buy for wat? pi then stick the logo to increase the price for selling ar?

Rich Merc owners will buy if theirs need to be replaced
BlackHorse
BlackHorse

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 27th October 2009, 1:59 pm

What I know is some Merc owners would pay uyp to 50 bucks to buy the logo. These Merc owners got their cars from PIs.... some of them afraid their other merc owners friends will make fun of them, so they buy the badge and the number plate holders to disguise them as C&C Merc.... and this is a true story....

Btw.... C&C will not sell you the logo...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 27th October 2009, 3:18 pm

kapitan wrote:What I know is some Merc owners would pay uyp to 50 bucks to buy the logo. These Merc owners got their cars from PIs.... some of them afraid their other merc owners friends will make fun of them, so they buy the badge and the number plate holders to disguise them as C&C Merc.... and this is a true story....

That's truly a sad state of how materialistic and impressionable s'pore is. Buy a merc still hv to worry abt ppl looking down on them.
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 27th October 2009, 3:20 pm

I prefer pasting GTR,R8,M3,STI... whahahah... Kool huh!?!

redkoup wrote:
kapitan wrote:What I know is some Merc owners would pay uyp to 50 bucks to buy the logo. These Merc owners got their cars from PIs.... some of them afraid their other merc owners friends will make fun of them, so they buy the badge and the number plate holders to disguise them as C&C Merc.... and this is a true story....

That's truly a sad state of how materialistic and impressionable s'pore is. Buy a merc still hv to worry abt ppl looking down on them.
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 27th October 2009, 3:58 pm

what's wrong with buying from PI?

think some models only can get from PI right
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 27th October 2009, 4:12 pm

Think the PI mercs are cheaper thats why.

I will be removing mine. If you notice, C&C anyhow paste their logo. Different cars have the C&C logo at different distance from the Koup wording. It's really horrible.

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by SoBeR 27th October 2009, 10:33 pm

Yap fully agree that the C&C logo is "anyhow" pasted. I think for the nicest logo pasted so far I see are the ones from Richburg. "Hidden" in the rear window panel, in the top centre spot on the one I saw a while ago! Not so intrusive and a little more to the classy side. And they are a parallel importer!
SoBeR
SoBeR

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 27th October 2009, 11:52 pm

Hmmm didnt really notice if the C&C logo is anyhow pasted...next time will check it out.. hehe
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by max 9th November 2009, 2:54 am

1st thing to removed will be c&c logo Smile

max

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 9th November 2009, 8:50 am

lol. Just some zippo will do ya? Very Happy
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by viper007 9th November 2009, 9:28 am

maybe can ask SE not to stick the logo on?
viper007
viper007

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 9th November 2009, 9:29 am

I think they mass stick even before reg no is given....
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by max 9th November 2009, 10:51 am

new car beri easy to remove ....

max

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 9th November 2009, 10:53 am

I neber remove before...ehehe so i dunno.. heard pull can liaos
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 9th November 2009, 10:58 am

will be taking out all d wordings....
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by max 9th November 2009, 10:58 am

NiVleK wrote:I neber remove before...ehehe so i dunno.. heard pull can liaos

yep .... or use those fine fishing string oso can ...

max

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 9th November 2009, 11:18 am

dental floss can or not...haha
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by max 9th November 2009, 11:25 am

NiVleK wrote:dental floss can or not...haha

can .....

max

Back to top Go down

Post by max 3rd December 2009, 6:42 pm

Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings? Remove10

max

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 3rd December 2009, 9:43 pm

Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings? Nocnc

peel off the cnc with my fingernails after collection.

no need special stuff as the adhesive has yet to be fully set-in.

no scratch marks or anything ^^

Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings? Nocnc2
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by keo 3rd December 2009, 9:57 pm

looks nicer without the logo..

keo

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 3rd December 2009, 10:32 pm

i thiink e cnc looks nicer... hahah
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 3rd December 2009, 10:35 pm

unlimitedz wrote:i thiink e cnc looks nicer... hahah

lol.. u seems like the guy i spoke to when i was fixing up my 'forte' at cnc.. lol..

he said.. the most valuable thing on the car is the cnc logo... -.-

which i assume and presume shd be some top guy or the boss from cnc.. lol..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by viper007 3rd December 2009, 10:38 pm

i also agree... i will take out the logo when i take my ride..
viper007
viper007

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 3rd December 2009, 10:48 pm

I am TOTALLY NOT INTO him... hahah... e logo is nice for my taste... but most valuable?!??!?!?!! Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings? Icon_eek
epig wrote:
unlimitedz wrote:i thiink e cnc looks nicer... hahah

lol.. u seems like the guy i spoke to when i was fixing up my 'forte' at cnc.. lol..

he said.. the most valuable thing on the car is the cnc logo... -.-

which i assume and presume shd be some top guy or the boss from cnc.. lol..
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by max 5th December 2009, 2:16 am

will only keep the Koup logo .... Smile

max

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 5th December 2009, 8:25 am

max wrote:will only keep the Koup logo .... Smile

Sama sama@!!
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 5th December 2009, 8:36 am

then sell the cnc logo to cnc... they say its 40 bucks..... Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings? Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 6th December 2009, 1:34 am

top up another 20 for chrome plate #.... Hmmm... sounds nice...
JuanST wrote:then sell the cnc logo to cnc... they say its 40 bucks..... Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings? Icon_smile
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 6th December 2009, 7:38 am

JuanST wrote:then sell the cnc logo to cnc... they say its 40 bucks..... Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings? Icon_smile

you want? i sell u?
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian 28th January 2010, 5:49 pm

Those who collect their car shows Forte koup or cerato koup?
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 28th January 2010, 5:54 pm

cerato koup
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian 28th January 2010, 6:00 pm

Sis

know anybody come with forte koup?
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 28th January 2010, 6:03 pm

Triple standard... sme comes with cerato, sme wif forte, mine with neither of those Do You Like the C&C Logo beside the Koup Wordings? Icon_biggrin ..
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down