Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
why did you buy the koup and what other models did you consider? - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
why did you buy the koup and what other models did you consider? - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
why did you buy the koup and what other models did you consider? - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
why did you buy the koup and what other models did you consider? - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
why did you buy the koup and what other models did you consider? - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
why did you buy the koup and what other models did you consider? - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
why did you buy the koup and what other models did you consider? - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
why did you buy the koup and what other models did you consider? - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
why did you buy the koup and what other models did you consider? - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

why did you buy the koup and what other models did you consider?

+18
jenny
Corgel
joA
SoBeR
greatgazoo
Mac
rickong
BlackHorse
The Blue Cruiser
edea_12
psionix
liplip
unlimitedz
whitechoco
redkoup
omg2doors
NiVleK
jeRrRKKKK
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

why did you buy the koup and what other models did you consider? - Page 3 Empty Re: why did you buy the koup and what other models did you consider?

Post by omg2doors 26th October 2009, 10:08 pm

greatgazoo wrote:
omg2doors wrote:
greatgazoo wrote:
omg2doors wrote:wa what's ur current ride?

must be a chiongster like me right.. haha..suppose you are quite sick of modding also?

ehhh must keep encouraging me to stay stock leh..i always tio poison.

u sure u always tio poison, so many reasons here and there. Hiazzz...

oh cmon..tio poison doesn't mean will install blindly..at least i will do my research first. better than people who dont' understand what they are modding and only believe what they hear.

modding is expensive..i am poor but still want to mod..so have to research lor.. bo pian. why did you buy the koup and what other models did you consider? - Page 3 Icon_sad

Please dun say them until like that, no one will install something blindling, everybody will always consider and wait for feedback before they install anything.

If someone is to blame, blame those that gives feedbacks and comments like ......

am referring to my other friends who always install this and that and then ask in forum if it's really any use..why? cos they kena poison by workshop and they believe it..not say it don't work..but i feel one must know what they want for their car first b4 modding.

and if someone want to sell something in the forum, u mean only positive feedback about the product is welcome? why can't additional feedback and recommendations be offered? i've encountered merchants in car forums that create clones that flame people who don't support their product...wouldn't it benefit everyone if differing opinions are heard.?
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

why did you buy the koup and what other models did you consider? - Page 3 Empty Re: why did you buy the koup and what other models did you consider?

Post by greatgazoo 26th October 2009, 11:00 pm

ya, that's is why u must know that guy well that he is telling the truth, if not dun buy. simple rite.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 26th October 2009, 11:40 pm

hmmm...even if he is telling the truth, his truth might be clouded.

Some ppl buy things already and know that its not good but will still insist its good cos they dun want to look stupid.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 28th October 2009, 9:08 am

why did you buy the koup and what other models did you consider? - Page 3 Kiaaudi

similar? same father, different mother I guess...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 28th October 2009, 9:31 am

u r right. i always get reminded of the A5... haha
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 28th October 2009, 10:42 am

actually the difference is quite alot... its sharp for koup and smooth for A5...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 28th October 2009, 6:17 pm

I dun see the similarities....
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 28th October 2009, 6:55 pm

resemblance..the feel..

the tail lamp and the diffusers.

and the rather longish doors.
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 28th October 2009, 7:23 pm

longish doors are standard in coupes ma....
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 28th October 2009, 7:26 pm

yes. notice carefully. the B or C-pillar looks like the A5, even the tail lamps too! but under the hood.... it's 1.6L vs 2.0L turbocharged cum 7-spd sportronic. why did you buy the koup and what other models did you consider? - Page 3 Icon_tongue
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 29th October 2009, 11:16 am

gtr has a similar c-pillar...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3