Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ?

+18
redkoup
daleo
omg2doors
NiVleK
Mac
scalar
max
kevinhwc
unlimitedz
rickong
epig
cadetaries
johnno
whitechoco
joA
JuanST
DarkPrince
jxong
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Empty anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ?

Post by jxong 2nd October 2009, 12:53 pm

Yo Koupians!

Anyone visiting leng kee showroom anytime soon ?

going down tmr wonder anyone of you will be going ?
jxong
jxong

Back to top Go down

anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Empty Re: anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ?

Post by DarkPrince 2nd October 2009, 2:23 pm

wat time you going?
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Empty Re: anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ?

Post by JuanST 2nd October 2009, 2:33 pm

can test drive?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 2nd October 2009, 3:02 pm

maybe gg later after work, anyone wants to join me? Smile

JuanST, still cannot test drive.
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 2nd October 2009, 3:07 pm

then go there only to see see look look ah? can go inside the car n see the interior?
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by johnno 2nd October 2009, 3:08 pm

Bro,

Wish i can join u today...going to KL to work for a week.. byebye koup for now..

Johnno
johnno
johnno

Back to top Go down

Post by cadetaries 2nd October 2009, 8:36 pm

koup at the showroom already?? hmmm really mus go see see...

cadetaries

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 3rd October 2009, 10:03 pm

any bro or sis been to LK? Koup inside showroom already?
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 4th October 2009, 12:43 pm

I think Koup will be launching officially on 16th October. The campaign will be called "Wonderful 2" or something like that.

Let's just hope us early bookers will not be shafted by C&C. It would really suck if they offer a substantial discount to the current price to entice people to buy on the launch date.

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 4th October 2009, 1:13 pm

Yeah baby,

the blue koup@ vivo is now @ LK liao... went yst evening n saw workers pasting signs on the platform whr e koup stands. Door is still locked, awaiting for the 16th official launch ba!! hahaha.. anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? 256379
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 4th October 2009, 3:03 pm

that's great.. I also hope that they wun be offering better deals loh..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 4th October 2009, 3:42 pm

unlimitedz wrote:Yeah baby,

the blue koup@ vivo is now @ LK liao... went yst evening n saw workers pasting signs on the platform whr e koup stands. Door is still locked, awaiting for the 16th official launch ba!! hahaha.. anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? 256379

hmm... doors still lock ah. then no point go down ba. lol. i just want to see the interior and have a feel inside koup. btw the 15th or 16 is quite accurate case my SE said test drive will be ready by 15 or 16th of this month.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 4th October 2009, 8:46 pm

went to check it out ytd too. no push-start button, no lights around the speakers, door locked Sad
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 6th October 2009, 11:08 pm

btw, how u all know it will be launched on 15th/16th? my SE never tell me anything one. only keep saying mid mth but never say the date.
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 7th October 2009, 2:49 pm

bro,

your SE shy... lol... just wait n see lo.. hahaha..
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 7th October 2009, 5:06 pm

unlimitedz wrote:bro,

bro, she's a lady....
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 7th October 2009, 7:40 pm

epig wrote:

bro, she's a lady....

anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Lol everyone always mistake me as a bro...
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 7th October 2009, 10:21 pm

Anyone going down on the 16th for launch and test drive?

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by johnno 7th October 2009, 10:24 pm

Me!! anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Icon_razz but going to ubi instead cos i bought my koup from there
johnno
johnno

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 7th October 2009, 10:46 pm

whitechoco wrote:
epig wrote:

bro, she's a lady....

anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Lol everyone always mistake me as a bro...

put a pic of urself then no one will mistake u aredi lor.. Razz
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 7th October 2009, 11:19 pm

rickong wrote:Anyone going down on the 16th for launch and test drive?
me me! but not sure of my schedule for that day yet.. who else??
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by johnno 7th October 2009, 11:25 pm

Can i tag along as friend or relative... anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Icon_lol
johnno
johnno

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 8th October 2009, 1:18 am

joA wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
epig wrote:

bro, she's a lady....

put a pic of urself then no one will mistake u aredi lor.. anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Icon_razz

so funny put a pic of myself as avatar leh.. anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Icon_razz
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 8th October 2009, 2:07 pm

whitechoco wrote:
epig wrote:

bro, she's a lady....

opps.. my bad.. my bad... sorry.. buddy buddy.. no nd male female.. haha...

phew.... anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Icon_lol
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 8th October 2009, 2:38 pm

hey hey shall we make this our Koupians' 1st MU? Go test drive together! Very Happy
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 8th October 2009, 2:52 pm

my dear bradda..

whr got enough koup... dates set by se rite.. not us mah... can arrange?? hmmm... anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Icon_eek
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 8th October 2009, 3:20 pm

unlimitedz wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
epig wrote:

bro, she's a lady....

opps.. my bad.. my bad... sorry.. buddy buddy.. no nd male female.. haha...

phew.... anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Icon_lol

haha.. no worries
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 8th October 2009, 3:21 pm

unlimitedz wrote:my dear bradda..

whr got enough koup... dates set by se rite.. not us mah... can arrange?? hmmm... anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Icon_eek

shld be can go down anytime when they launch next week. but definitely not enough koup to test at the same time i guess anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Icon_lol
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 9th October 2009, 12:02 am

hey guys, my parents said today they met the trailers carrying some koups leh.. 2 red, 1 white and another colour. Dunno if they are all test drive units??
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinhwc 9th October 2009, 1:21 am

saw a green and tit silver auto koup in LK today.. the green colour is similar to that of the hybrid forte in Korea.

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 9th October 2009, 10:32 am

Wait issit my tit silver is here? What a Face

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 9th October 2009, 12:33 pm

whitechoco wrote:hey guys, my parents said today they met the trailers carrying some koups leh.. 2 red, 1 white and another colour. Dunno if they are all test drive units??

wow wow wow...

if the cars arrived, why stil nd label "waiting period" as "shipment period"?? unless they are e first batch shipment huh... mine was told mid nov-dec.. 2nd batch??...

choco sista, so ur parents only saw 4koups?? no more little koups taggin along behind?!?!? LOL.. sure tats not enough man... recall website mentioned got 50koups orders....

kevinhwc - i knw who's green koup is tat.. hhahaha.. cool color yeah..
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 9th October 2009, 2:43 pm

someone booked the green koup?? Wah! I wanna see the green! Smile

think that is the 1st batch for Oct/Nov
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 9th October 2009, 2:57 pm

unlimitedz wrote:
whitechoco wrote:hey guys, my parents said today they met the trailers carrying some koups leh.. 2 red, 1 white and another colour. Dunno if they are all test drive units??

wow wow wow...

if the cars arrived, why stil nd label "waiting period" as "shipment period"?? unless they are e first batch shipment huh... mine was told mid nov-dec.. 2nd batch??...

choco sista, so ur parents only saw 4koups?? no more little koups taggin along behind?!?!? LOL.. sure tats not enough man... recall website mentioned got 50koups orders....

yah.. they only see 4 koups (i think otw to LK??) LOL.. so dunno if got more at other times.. they only come across once. mine also written as nov-dec leh. so thats why dunno whether if those are shipment stock or test drive stock... if they can give earlier then song liao loh.. anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Icon_lol

got someone ordered a green koup?? so stylo..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 9th October 2009, 3:31 pm

whitechoco wrote:
unlimitedz wrote:

wow wow wow...

yah.. they only see 4 koups (i think otw to LK??) LOL.. so dunno if got more at other times.. they only come across once. mine also written as nov-dec leh. so thats why dunno whether if those are shipment stock or test drive stock... if they can give earlier then song liao loh.. anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Icon_lol

got someone ordered a green koup?? so stylo..

lol.. bros and sis out there, confirmation news will be out next week. just confirmed this with my SE. actually called her up to check will there be any problems if i want to change the colour from white to racing red. then she told me that shipment has arrived and awaiting for LTA's inspection. I also asked if i didnt change colour, most likely will be out this month end if not early next month. If i was to change colour will have to wait till DEC/JAN....

in any case, not sure how many of us here will be getting the ride this month end.. hope everyone can get urs by this month. Cheers anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? 332362
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 9th October 2009, 3:38 pm

epig - wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. this month... tats really power to surprise!!!! btw ur's also indicated nov/dec or 1st batch??

whitechoco - hahah.. green is mine se driving. shhh... lol..
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 9th October 2009, 3:49 pm

wah!! so good news eh!! getting me excited all over anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Lol
but then better not have too much expectations.
But i just recall that my SE got say at the pt of booking that i will be one of the first to drive the car on the road??? (seriously dunno if I can take her words for it but she wrote nov/dec on the paper) Maybe I shld call her up soon..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 9th October 2009, 3:50 pm

epig - u changing from white to racing red? my mum did mention that the red looks chio leh! make me thinking as well.. LOL.. but then red so bright!
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 9th October 2009, 3:54 pm

current status (FOGS)
4 x white
3 x racing red
2 x blue
1 tit silver

wanna change to others??
Bright Silver (3D)
Light Graphite (LC)
Champange Gold (NI)
Metal Bronze (DO)
Sweet Orange (O9)
Santorini Blue (HO)
Dark Chery (IR)
Ebony Black (EB)
(using forte colors 2assume..)
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 9th October 2009, 3:57 pm

unlimitedz wrote:epig - wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. this month... tats really power to surprise!!!! btw ur's also indicated nov/dec or 1st batch??

whitechoco - hahah.. green is mine se driving. shhh... lol..

yup its nov/dec period indicated in my invoice... but SE just said end oct / early nov.... and also i believe mine is the 1st batch ba. cause i booked on the 3th, the 1st day when koup was displayed at vivo.. crossing my finger to get my ride this month end. ^^
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 9th October 2009, 3:58 pm

wah... heart itchy.. can see cannot eat... best of luck to all koups here tat itz this month!! anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Icon_eek anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Icon_eek anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Icon_eek
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 9th October 2009, 4:04 pm

unlimitedz wrote:wah... heart itchy.. can see cannot eat... best of luck to all koups here tat itz this month!! anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Icon_eek anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Icon_eek anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Icon_eek

good luck to us in the forums... anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Icon_lol i think i will stick to my whitey
more good news pls share share anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Icon_razz
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 9th October 2009, 4:07 pm

the tit silver and green koups at LK are they at the test drive lots or in the car collection area?

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 9th October 2009, 4:07 pm

whitechoco wrote:epig - u changing from white to racing red? my mum did mention that the red looks chio leh! make me thinking as well.. LOL.. but then red so bright!

whitechoco, ya.. was thinking whether to change anot. lol. cause my mom asked me just now over lunch when is my ride coming and what is the colour is it. i told her white and my dad went why you buy white.. lol.. but luckily having a supportive mom anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Icon_biggrin , she said as long as i like ok just that i've got to watch my car more frequently..

that's why called to ask my SE on whether change car will have any charges or implication anot. seems like it will only delay till dec/jan period to get the new colour if i want to change.

i do agree actually red and blue looks chio and online seems to be flooded by pictures of these 2 colours.. maybe these 2 are the official colours ba.. so after being exposed to these 2 colours, i actually did think of changing to red.. lol..

but then again.. white is also a very nice color just that the downside is requires constant maintenance.. and maybe we can't really find decent photos of white koup online.. that's why ganna influenced to change color.. lol..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 9th October 2009, 4:10 pm

epig wrote:
whitechoco wrote:epig - u changing from white to racing red? my mum did mention that the red looks chio leh! make me thinking as well.. LOL.. but then red so bright!

whitechoco, ya.. was thinking whether to change anot. lol. cause my mom asked me just now over lunch when is my ride coming and what is the colour is it. i told her white and my dad went why you buy white.. lol.. but luckily having a supportive mom anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Icon_biggrin , she said as long as i like ok just that i've got to watch my car more frequently..

that's why called to ask my SE on whether change car will have any charges or implication anot. seems like it will only delay till dec/jan period to get the new colour if i want to change.

i do agree actually red and blue looks chio and online seems to be flooded by pictures of these 2 colours.. maybe these 2 are the official colours ba.. so after being exposed to these 2 colours, i actually did think of changing to red.. lol..

but then again.. white is also a very nice color just that the downside is requires constant maintenance.. and maybe we can't really find decent photos of white koup online.. that's why ganna influenced to change color.. lol..

haha.. mine the other way round. mum prefers red and dad supportive of white. LOL.. I pick white cos I have seen white forte and I like it best. Though yes need more maintenance effort. As for red, I think color look like some red mazda i see on the road - i cannot imagine driving a bright red car. As for blue is chio but i tink more suitable for guys anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Icon_biggrin
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 9th October 2009, 4:13 pm

titanium silver ftw

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 9th October 2009, 4:13 pm

u guys get red n white. on n off switch cars.. swee=) fogs bonding....
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 9th October 2009, 4:14 pm

unlimitedz wrote:u guys get red n white. on n off switch cars.. swee=) fogs bonding....

anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Lol but i tink epig one is Manual. Mine is auto.
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 9th October 2009, 4:21 pm

whitechoco wrote:
unlimitedz wrote:u guys get red n white. on n off switch cars.. swee=) fogs bonding....

anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Lol but i tink epig one is Manual. Mine is auto.

otherwise, test drive not ur color car. purposely drive wrong direction, get urself into highway. then "feel" the desire color is it so tempting anot... hahah.. if not after few months can spray color mah... swee=)
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 9th October 2009, 4:28 pm

whitechoco wrote:
epig wrote:

haha.. mine the other way round. mum prefers red and dad supportive of white. LOL.. I pick white cos I have seen white forte and I like it best. Though yes need more maintenance effort. As for red, I think color look like some red mazda i see on the road - i cannot imagine driving a bright red car. As for blue is chio but i tink more suitable for guys anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? Icon_biggrin

lol.. icic.. but i currently is driving a blue car ler.. and wont be selling it as my brother will take over. therefore didnt want to get the blue koup when i book if not will have 2 blue cars.. red wise actually i quite gian in the beginning but like wht u said.. red mazda 3.. was what i thought also and imagine the sedan ver in sporty red like very strange and mazda 3 look alike so was quite turn off.. then i rmb seeing a white rx-8 before i went to vivo and it looks so outstanding when it turned out from a bend... then also a white lambo just a few days before i went and both 2 doors car looked great that's why decided on white..

and.. after talking to you.. lol.. i'm more confirm i'll get white ler. ^^
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next