Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP)

+37
cadetaries
unlimitedz
pbeyondp
Kev_78
forte-red
zhuzhumao
nothing
leeking
armstrong
dubdew
joepele
rickong
ebsolute
The Blue Cruiser
andikong
FriesL
Potatoes
impact2001
Siaoster
Daniel^Bigcow
kevinhwc
Fortessimo
melburn
Terrier
kysoong
Fransge
ano57
shendoh
luvxiaobeng
kapitan
brian
lawrenceke
jxong
Divine
karabi
tiny
Fortec
41 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 2 Empty Re: HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP)

Post by Divine 2nd September 2009, 2:48 pm

HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 2 2009_04_10_kia_forte_koup_5
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 2 Empty Re: HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP)

Post by kapitan 2nd September 2009, 2:49 pm

I am actually looking to buy the foot rest piece....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 2nd September 2009, 2:50 pm

hhahaahahaha........ Divine...... Looks like our forte leh....... heheheh....... those wif 2l like wat some bros say seal the door change bumper = koup liao...... whahahahahha
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 2nd September 2009, 2:59 pm

Don forget the tailight got to make smaller to look like the Koup's tailing !

Koup Tailight

HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 2 2009_04_10_kia_forte_koup_3

Cerato Forte Tailight

HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 2 2010_Kia_Forte_sedan_back
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 2nd September 2009, 3:17 pm

come who want to seal their rear door? i can DIY for them i have los of epoxy lolx
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 2nd September 2009, 4:03 pm

The kia Koup certainly look very much like Cerato Forte except for the rear...... I still think the Hyundai Tsucani looks more sporty.
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 2nd September 2009, 4:13 pm

wahhh.... haaa....seal the doors.. really going extreme here...

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 2nd September 2009, 4:15 pm

shave the rear handles, instal a remote opening....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 2nd September 2009, 4:27 pm

maybe more the door handle to the rear window guide just like alfa ?

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 2nd September 2009, 4:27 pm

kapitan wrote:shave the rear handles, instal a remote opening....

bro still got line 1 not nice
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 2nd September 2009, 5:03 pm

Divine wrote:
kapitan wrote:shave the rear handles, instal a remote opening....

bro still got line 1 not nice

put putty and sand buff spray paint polish , and pray that it don crack Laughing
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 2nd September 2009, 5:44 pm

ano57 wrote:Price?

Less than 60K, still have discount, a good buy. I was there , took some very nice shots will put up later afternoon.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 2nd September 2009, 5:57 pm

Sure or not less than 60k???!!! Including COE or not?? Like that sure their 4 door business drop like mad!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 2nd September 2009, 6:08 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Sure or not less than 60k???!!! Including COE or not?? Like that sure their 4 door business drop like mad!! :-)

I was there talking to one of the SE while taking the shots, price inclusive of COE. The SE said price must be competitive in order to catch the market share. Prices of the Cruz went up by 2K in anticipation of the COE rise. So sell your Forte and book the Koup bro.
Later watch out for my exciting pictures of the KOUP.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by shendoh 2nd September 2009, 7:02 pm

andikong wrote:
Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Sure or not less than 60k???!!! Including COE or not?? Like that sure their 4 door business drop like mad!! :-)

I was there talking to one of the SE while taking the shots, price inclusive of COE. The SE said price must be competitive in order to catch the market share. Prices of the Cruz went up by 2K in anticipation of the COE rise. So sell your Forte and book the Koup bro.
Later watch out for my exciting pictures of the KOUP.

wow.... wonder wat colour is the KOUP going to be ?? PINK maybe haha....
shendoh
shendoh

Back to top Go down

Post by karabi 2nd September 2009, 7:19 pm

andikong wrote:
ano57 wrote:Price?

Less than 60K, still have discount, a good buy. I was there , took some very nice shots will put up later afternoon.

Wah, I was there too after lunch, took pics with my iphone only. Didn't get a chance to spot u.
karabi
karabi

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 2nd September 2009, 7:33 pm

60K!!! ? woo.... tis is going to flood our roads here.. haaa

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 2nd September 2009, 7:36 pm

wait, I haven't scanned through this thread yet. But the Kia KOUP is available in 1.6L engine too????
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by ebsolute 2nd September 2009, 10:04 pm

very sleek sideskirt, will be best if it comes in convertible
ebsolute
ebsolute

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 2nd September 2009, 10:25 pm

As promised, here's the complete picture of the KOUP 1.6L taken this afternoon, took me over 4hrs to process these pics, well happy viewing all future Koup owners. Very Happy drunken A real Beauty!

HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 2 All_ko10
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 2nd September 2009, 10:26 pm

likeI said earlier.... looks like chiobu zaogeng....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 2nd September 2009, 10:29 pm

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 2nd September 2009, 10:47 pm

andikong wrote:As promised, here's the complete picture of the KOUP 1.6L taken this afternoon, took me over 4hrs to process these pics, well happy viewing all future Koup owners. Very Happy drunken A real Beauty!

U knw andi, what impress me more is not the KOUP but your CAMERA!!!!... Resolution sibei good sia.. I should say is your photograph skill very impressive.. KIA should consider paying your pictures for advertisment..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 2nd September 2009, 10:53 pm

Hi all

To clarify the price is really with COE, i personally call and check with C&C.

Below is the cfm price for this weekend only.

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/accessories-section-kits-leds-soundproof-ice-etc-f23/car-mind-the-one-stop-info-for-all-your-car-needs-t580.htm#53579

Wink
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 2nd September 2009, 10:59 pm

HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 2 All_ko10[/quote]

U knw andi, what impress me more is not the KOUP but your CAMERA!!!!... Resolution sibei good sia.. I should say is your photograph skill very impressive.. KIA should consider paying your pictures for advertisment..[/quote]

Bro Impact, thanks for the comments, I use a simple $450 Fuji Finepix PnS camera only. Well as for the pics is just a little patient and a very steady hands that's all plus over 45yrs of pic taking.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 2nd September 2009, 10:59 pm

Did you guyz see the red thread on the seats??

I have a feeling that..
1. The next batch of SX and EX will have red threads on the seats?

or

2. The will remove them from the handles and steering wheel.
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by dubdew 3rd September 2009, 2:09 am

nice lei
dubdew
dubdew

Back to top Go down

Post by armstrong 3rd September 2009, 10:17 am

seriously the Koup Rims really look Nice. But donno when put on a Forte still look nice not cause Koup have a lowered exterier. and will it look like a koup wannabe??

armstrong

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 3rd September 2009, 11:04 am

Yap.... I agree with armstrong..... so forte owners try to reframe from buyin such rim...... if not definately will start a new discussion of forte owner trying to be Koup..... juz like of civic owner trying to be Type R....... we fortes have our own beauty.......so I Love my forte....... but I don't mind another koup( hubby please read this) whahahahhaa
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 3rd September 2009, 11:07 am

luvxiaobeng wrote:Yap.... I agree with armstrong..... so forte owners try to reframe from buyin such rim...... if not definately will start a new discussion of forte owner trying to be Koup..... juz like of civic owner trying to be Type R....... we fortes have our own beauty.......so I Love my forte....... but I don't mind another koup( hubby please read this) whahahahhaa

true, else become ricer as suggested by 1seth1? keke...

so we shld refrain from buying such rims, or reframe our minds that rims r not suitable for forte?? grin
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 3rd September 2009, 11:14 am

luvxiaobeng wrote:Yap.... I agree with armstrong..... so forte owners try to reframe from buyin such rim...... if not definately will start a new discussion of forte owner trying to be Koup..... juz like of civic owner trying to be Type R....... we fortes have our own beauty.......so I Love my forte....... but I don't mind another koup( hubby please read this) whahahahhaa

yeah, husband drive 4 doors and wife drive coupe......

me still waiting for hard top convertible Koup.... Smile
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 3rd September 2009, 11:46 am

i am seeing the front plate number holder.. is straights one... woohoo...

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 3rd September 2009, 12:20 pm

Hahaha!! Yeah buy buy buy!! Be the first to buy and drive to MU!! Then you will stand out again!! Hehehe!! That time you will be more than Queen. Will be Goddess!! Haahahaha!! :-)

Wonder how our Forte will stand up against the Koup in terms of performance. Hehehe!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 3rd September 2009, 12:58 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:wah lan ai...... The rim is nice 1 lor...... hmmmmm........ muz find a day go down and touch touch leh...... sian........

from..koup website.. its uses 16" instead! What a Face

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 3rd September 2009, 1:44 pm

I think so... from the pic the rim is a bit smaller than Forte's 17". it could have used the 19" chrome-carbonfire rim that the concept koup uses.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 3rd September 2009, 1:46 pm

The White Cruiser wrote:I think so... from the pic the rim is a bit smaller than Forte's 17". it could have used the 19" chrome-carbonfire rim that the concept koup uses.

Real carbon fibre rims cost more then the car!!!!!
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 3rd September 2009, 1:53 pm

I mean, 19" normal rim lah, no need for CF or chrome. Very Happy
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 3rd September 2009, 2:14 pm

wah!!!! Shendoh u reading this? lolx
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 3rd September 2009, 2:15 pm

kapitan wrote:
The White Cruiser wrote:I think so... from the pic the rim is a bit smaller than Forte's 17". it could have used the 19" chrome-carbonfire rim that the concept koup uses.

ya and CF rims in singapore is suicide lolx
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 3rd September 2009, 2:20 pm

Divine wrote:
kapitan wrote:

ya and CF rims in singapore is suicide lolx

U wanna buy, I know one set fitted on a BM 1series....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 3rd September 2009, 3:08 pm

wah... must stay in private housing estate...else... really pocket suicide...

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 3rd September 2009, 3:52 pm

Hahaha!! What has pocket suicide got to do with private housing estate?? Hahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 3rd September 2009, 4:09 pm

andikong wrote:As promised, here's the complete picture of the KOUP 1.6L taken this afternoon, took me over 4hrs to process these pics, well happy viewing all future Koup owners. Very Happy drunken A real Beauty!

wow !!!! andi ur photoshop skill good leh !!!
very nice gloss look eh ! how u do it ?
care to gloss ride's body ? Razz
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 3rd September 2009, 4:11 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Hahaha!! What has pocket suicide got to do with private housing estate?? Hahaha!! :-)

cos got pte parking lots ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by leeking 3rd September 2009, 4:27 pm

attractive price, but wondering how much the insurance would be, considering it is a 2 door car.

leeking

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 3rd September 2009, 5:04 pm

wow !!!! andi ur photoshop skill good leh !!!
care to gloss ride's body ? Razz[/quote]

Can do! see how's the pic first, bcus I shoh those pics itself already very bright and glossy and the lighting there is just right for me. I always look for the bright side of a pics. In fact Motor Bike is nice to Photograph too especially on the rough terrain and broad open blue sky. Isolate the bike in on one corner and leave allot of empty space around. See one day I do some shots on your motor bike, I will look out for a location.In fact those Punggol open glassland and deserted field will be very nice. I took this Koup wheel with available light at the Vivio City Kia display stand. You can even see the tire fine details and size 215/45R17", more like a studio shot.
HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 2 Forte_10
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 3rd September 2009, 5:33 pm

Well went down to see for myself the Koup. It looks better in real life. Guess I'm not going for any more second hand forte Laughing

According to the SE, first delivery will be in Nov only, but the car is open for booking. The price is 54,999 before discount for the 1.6 Manual. There is only one version, which comes with sunroof and the special rims. I didn't check if it comes with the flip key or folding mirrors.

Seems rather likely now that I will book one.

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 3rd September 2009, 5:40 pm

rickong wrote:Well went down to see for myself the Koup. It looks better in real life. Guess I'm not going for any more second hand forte Laughing

According to the SE, first delivery will be in Nov only, but the car is open for booking. The price is 54,999 before discount for the 1.6 Manual. There is only one version, which comes with sunroof and the special rims. I didn't check if it comes with the flip key or folding mirrors.

Seems rather likely now that I will book one.

Quick book one the SX auto unit is better and with 17' rims too, 3K different only. See you after Nov for the future MU.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 3rd September 2009, 5:43 pm

yeah... be the 1st Koup owner in the forum! Twisted Evil
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 3rd September 2009, 8:32 pm

andikong wrote:wow !!!! andi ur photoshop skill good leh !!!
care to gloss ride's body ? Razz

Can do! see how's the pic first, bcus I shoh those pics itself already very bright and glossy and the lighting there is just right for me. I always look for the bright side of a pics. In fact Motor Bike is nice to Photograph too especially on the rough terrain and broad open blue sky. Isolate the bike in on one corner and leave allot of empty space around. See one day I do some shots on your motor bike, I will look out for a location.In fact those Punggol open glassland and deserted field will be very nice. I took this Koup wheel with available light at the Vivio City Kia display stand. You can even see the tire fine details and size 215/45R17", more like a studio shot.
HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 2 Forte_10[/quote]

woOhooO !!! Andi Wan Sui WAn Sui WAn wan Sui !!! cheers

Yeah i was thinking of those open terrain too. i know that punggol do have a few certain areas but not sure the exact locations where eeek

Will wait for ur good news and nice spots !!
We can gather fortes there for the open field skyline shots too !
will make good banners for the forum !! thumbsup

i think ano57 will be damn interested in this too ! yiak yiak !
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next