Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP)

+37
cadetaries
unlimitedz
pbeyondp
Kev_78
forte-red
zhuzhumao
nothing
leeking
armstrong
dubdew
joepele
rickong
ebsolute
The Blue Cruiser
andikong
FriesL
Potatoes
impact2001
Siaoster
Daniel^Bigcow
kevinhwc
Fortessimo
melburn
Terrier
kysoong
Fransge
ano57
shendoh
luvxiaobeng
kapitan
brian
lawrenceke
jxong
Divine
karabi
tiny
Fortec
41 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 3 Empty Re: HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP)

Post by armstrong 3rd September 2009, 10:38 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:Yap.... I agree with armstrong..... so forte owners try to reframe from buyin such rim...... if not definately will start a new discussion of forte owner trying to be Koup..... juz like of civic owner trying to be Type R....... we fortes have our own beauty.......so I Love my forte....... but I don't mind another koup( hubby please read this) whahahahhaa

eh but i really like the rims......... really really feel like putting it when me car arrive. hmmm must think long and hard le.

armstrong

Back to top Go down

HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 3 Empty Re: HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP)

Post by andikong 4th September 2009, 5:12 am

One latest purple Koup just landed at The Marina shore.

HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 3 Marine10
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 4th September 2009, 8:42 am

wow, nice work, u really a purple man..... thumbsup
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 4th September 2009, 10:19 am

nothing wrote:wow, nice work, u really a purple man..... thumbsup

Thanks bro, purple is a rare colour in the Kia colour ramge.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 4th September 2009, 10:23 am

andikong wrote:

Master... bow bow bow Purple is NICE!
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 4th September 2009, 2:42 pm

andikong wrote:

oh meaning kia actually do have purple in their color range ? except only applicable for 1 or 2 model ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 4th September 2009, 3:18 pm

Hahaha.. I never seen a purple forte real life.. Waiting for some extreme drivers to spray..
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 4th September 2009, 3:40 pm

Ehhh... .that smells like Adobe aftermath.....hehehehhe
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 4th September 2009, 9:43 pm

I was at Vivo this evening..... the price of the Koup 1.6 A is 4k above the 1.6SX A. ok, it will be 4 k above the corresponding model for the 4 door.

for the 1.6, its basically its the same price as the 4 door, except you are paying 4 k for the sunroof and the push start.

I was able to peep into the interior by climbing on the platform, interior is almost the same as the 4 door.....

it is a better deal buying the 1.6 actually.... SE attended to me and amswered all questions shot to him and he continued talking to me even when I told him I am driving the 4 door...... ok, I also said I looking for 2nd car replacement....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 4th September 2009, 10:11 pm

kapitan wrote:I was at Vivo this evening..... the price of the Koup 1.6 A is 4k above the 1.6SX A. ok, it will be 4 k above the corresponding model for the 4 door.

for the 1.6, its basically its the same price as the 4 door, except you are paying 4 k for the sunroof and the push start.

I was able to peep into the interior by climbing on the platform, interior is almost the same as the 4 door.....

it is a better deal buying the 1.6 actually.... SE attended to me and amswered all questions shot to him and he continued talking to me even when I told him I am driving the 4 door...... ok, I also said I looking for 2nd car replacement....

the price for koup not including COE rite.. so is big different wor..
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 4th September 2009, 10:22 pm

inclusive....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 4th September 2009, 11:56 pm

izzit.. i see wrongly meh? 4k only.. so 1.6(A) for koup is $57999? inclusive coe?
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 5th September 2009, 12:32 am

zhuzhumao wrote:izzit.. i see wrongly meh? 4k only.. so 1.6(A) for koup is $57999? inclusive coe?

yes inclusive.. order now.. collect in DEC.. if trade in forte.. pay less than 10k.. Very Happy
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by forte-red 5th September 2009, 1:10 am

i am thinking, if possible, i would want to trade in my forte for koup.
but not sure how it works and whether its worth it.
forte-red
forte-red

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 5th September 2009, 1:15 am

lawrenceke wrote:
zhuzhumao wrote:izzit.. i see wrongly meh? 4k only.. so 1.6(A) for koup is $57999? inclusive coe?

yes inclusive.. order now.. collect in DEC.. if trade in forte.. pay less than 10k.. Very Happy

trade in forte means?
u mean for those who have not collect car?
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 5th September 2009, 2:00 am

I also thinking the same thing....will go arrage test drive with my SE den ask her check for me...haha
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev_78 5th September 2009, 8:56 pm

When down to chk out the blue forte coup at vivo. emm..mixed feelings..

no offence...i think blue forte with BK is better. Just my personal view

Kev_78

Back to top Go down

Post by pbeyondp 6th September 2009, 1:12 pm

lawrenceke wrote:wow.. sounds interesting.. will drop by and take some pictures! Smile

wah~!~~

all colors of forte during the meetup?

pbeyondp

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 6th September 2009, 6:54 pm

Hey Guys,

Booked my very first Racing Red KOUP today!!!! afro So am i the first KOUP Owner in ceratoforte.forumotion.com!?!?!?!? Whahahha king

Yup, through Mel, of course.. The CnC SE he recommend provided Professional, Excellent, Highly-recommended service. Freebies are that that that attractive.. Mel's service too was timingly.. Often he will sms updates, ensuring smooth flow of the deal, chitchat etc etc..

Maybe by now when Mel see this post, he will be calling me up and offer even more freebies as appreciation. Whahaha.. However, I do need some umbrellas, paint protection, GPS etc etc.... dogeyes

Hope my COE wouldn't cost too much trouble.. On a serious note, Mel, Thumbs Up BUDDY! bow bow bow
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 6th September 2009, 7:33 pm

jxong already took the crown of being the first koup owner. lol!

btw, I wonder what would be the insurance premium like for the 2-door Koup.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by jxong 6th September 2009, 7:43 pm

Haha dun think i am the first ba.. haha me too book it only today.. furthermore when i book mine the current stock already no more. mine will be the next batch =)
jxong
jxong

Back to top Go down

Post by cadetaries 6th September 2009, 10:23 pm

i booked mine through mel too =)

cadetaries

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 6th September 2009, 11:36 pm

can someone do a photoshop the rim onto forte?
thinking of getting hand on thoes rim on my forte
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 6th September 2009, 11:40 pm

Haha... CHEERS to all KOUPians.

Nevertheless the main idea is to have fun and make some friends here. Shall we...

hello jxong.. nice chatting with you..

I cant wait for the car to arrive and heading for the next Forte Outing!! bounce
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by jxong 6th September 2009, 11:44 pm

HAha me too..

However the date still kinda far so the feel not so strong yet haha

so far a racing red and mine white

Still got what colour !
jxong
jxong

Back to top Go down

Post by cadetaries 7th September 2009, 8:32 am

and a black here =)

cadetaries

Back to top Go down

Post by jxong 7th September 2009, 9:15 am

Cool ! its all the top 3 colours of my choice

White Red Black haha nice combi
jxong
jxong

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 7th September 2009, 9:52 am

unlimitedz wrote:Hey Guys,

Booked my very first Racing Red KOUP today!!!! afro So am i the first KOUP Owner in ceratoforte.forumotion.com!?!?!?!? Whahahha king

Yup, through Mel, of course.. The CnC SE he recommend provided Professional, Excellent, Highly-recommended service. Freebies are that that that attractive.. Mel's service too was timingly.. Often he will sms updates, ensuring smooth flow of the deal, chitchat etc etc..

Maybe by now when Mel see this post, he will be calling me up and offer even more freebies as appreciation. Whahaha.. However, I do need some umbrellas, paint protection, GPS etc etc.... dogeyes

Hope my COE wouldn't cost too much trouble.. On a serious note, Mel, Thumbs Up BUDDY! bow bow bow

cadetaries wrote:i booked mine through mel too =)

Really thanks for the support last weekend. Heard that last weekend sales for KOUP was great.
Seems like KOUP army, is getting stronger.

Very Happy
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by reyesong 12th September 2009, 12:56 pm

btw, for koup, insurance premium must be damn high right? since lta classify 2 door as sports isn't it?

reyesong

Back to top Go down

Post by cadetaries 12th September 2009, 1:20 pm

reyesong wrote:btw, for koup, insurance premium must be damn high right? since lta classify 2 door as sports isn't it?

definitely will be higher than forte. how much higher all we don't know yet. se told me kia will talk to AIG that koup has forte's engine. hope insurance will not be too high.

cadetaries

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 12th September 2009, 1:27 pm

my SE qoute my insurance as around 3k.. i not sure if that is accurate but we will see..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by whyeme 12th September 2009, 1:36 pm

andikong wrote:HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 3 All_ko10

U knw andi, what impress me more is not the KOUP but your CAMERA!!!!... Resolution sibei good sia.. I should say is your photograph skill very impressive.. KIA should consider paying your pictures for advertisment..[/quote]

Bro Impact, thanks for the comments, I use a simple $450 Fuji Finepix PnS camera only. Well as for the pics is just a little patient and a very steady hands that's all plus over 45yrs of pic taking.[/quote]

very good point and shoot cam bro! which finepix model? its low light pic quality is amazing! HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 3 332362

whyeme

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 12th September 2009, 6:24 pm

whyeme wrote:HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 3 All_ko10

very good point and shoot cam bro! which finepix model? its low light pic quality is amazing! HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 3 332362[/quote]

Its the Fuji Finepix F200EXR with the Super CCD and dual image stabiliser, very good for low light photography.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 12th September 2009, 6:34 pm

Honestly, when i go see physically.. I still feel andi pictures look much nicer than the real thing.. haha..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 12th September 2009, 6:51 pm

impact2001 wrote:Honestly, when i go see physically.. I still feel andi pictures look much nicer than the real thing.. haha..
Thanks bro Impact, by the way what brand of digital camera you have bought for $600.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 12th September 2009, 6:53 pm

yah man i think if andi poster is used for forte advertising...sales sure shoot up !! HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 3 332362
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 12th September 2009, 10:55 pm

Siaoster wrote:yah man i think if andi poster is used for forte advertising...sales sure shoot up !! HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 3 332362

No lah! how can, you have a PM from me.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 14th September 2009, 3:11 pm

andikong wrote:
impact2001 wrote:Honestly, when i go see physically.. I still feel andi pictures look much nicer than the real thing.. haha..
Thanks bro Impact, by the way what brand of digital camera you have bought for $600.

Camera cost abt SGD500++, just that I add on the extended warranty, so almost become < sgd600.

Here is the camera which i bought at comex.. Paiseh to others to OT in this KOUP thread.. Lol

HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 3 Sam0004
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 14th September 2009, 3:29 pm

HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 3 Sam00010

This is the latest model from Samsung, with front LCD viewing capability when doing self portrait,
but I find the price is a bit on the high side. Never mind no regret with a added high quality German lens.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 14th September 2009, 3:52 pm

a camera built for CAM WHORE..... .^_^
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by whyeme 15th September 2009, 12:36 pm

andikong wrote:
whyeme wrote:HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 3 All_ko10

very good point and shoot cam bro! which finepix model? its low light pic quality is amazing! HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 3 332362

Its the Fuji Finepix F200EXR with the Super CCD and dual image stabiliser, very good for low light photography.[/quote]

bro andy, would u say the F200EXR is the nearest P&S cam to dslr quality? i might be thinking of getting one, new or used also can. HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

whyeme

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 15th September 2009, 7:21 pm

andikong wrote:HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 3 Sam00010

This is the latest model from Samsung, with front LCD viewing capability when doing self portrait,
but I find the price is a bit on the high side. Never mind no regret with a added high quality German lens.

when wana try it out hur hur hur
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 16th September 2009, 1:06 pm

whyeme wrote:
andikong wrote:
whyeme wrote:

Its the Fuji Finepix F200EXR with the Super CCD and dual image stabiliser, very good for low light photography.

bro andy, would u say the F200EXR is the nearest P&S cam to dslr quality? i might be thinking of getting one, new or used also can. HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 3 Icon_biggrin[/quote]

I can say is as good as the DSLR camera, bcus this F200EXR model has a fairy large sensor, bigger than the Panasonic LX3 and have better colour with the dynamic range settings. I can let you have a hands on shooting with the camera before you commit to buy. You make the arrangement and PM me.
See my Botanic Garden and HoriPark pics at the below link, all taken with the Fuji camera.

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/relax-chit-chat-corner-f4/memorable-unique-places-in-sg-t1494.htm
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by whyeme 17th September 2009, 12:01 am

andikong wrote:
whyeme wrote:
andikong wrote:
whyeme wrote:

bro andy, would u say the F200EXR is the nearest P&S cam to dslr quality? i might be thinking of getting one, new or used also can. HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

I can say is as good as the DSLR camera, bcus this F200EXR model has a fairy large sensor, bigger than the Panasonic LX3 and have better colour with the dynamic range settings. I can let you have a hands on shooting with the camera before you commit to buy. You make the arrangement and PM me.
See my Botanic Garden and HoriPark pics at the below link, all taken with the Fuji camera.

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/relax-chit-chat-corner-f4/memorable-unique-places-in-sg-t1494.htm[/quote]

astounding pics bro andy! never thought point & shoot cams can reach such quality levels! thks for offering to let me try...will pm you when available... HOT!!! KIA Road Show @ VIVO (KIA KOUP) - Page 3 332362

whyeme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3