Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Who are collecting their ride 27th July - 2nd Aug?? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Who are collecting their ride 27th July - 2nd Aug?? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Who are collecting their ride 27th July - 2nd Aug?? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Who are collecting their ride 27th July - 2nd Aug?? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Who are collecting their ride 27th July - 2nd Aug?? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Who are collecting their ride 27th July - 2nd Aug?? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Who are collecting their ride 27th July - 2nd Aug?? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Who are collecting their ride 27th July - 2nd Aug?? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Who are collecting their ride 27th July - 2nd Aug?? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Who are collecting their ride 27th July - 2nd Aug??

+21
astroboy28
stev85x
joepele
inhalerz
gravin
pessimizt
FriesL
1Seth1
kysoong
Kev_78
baldieyan
johnkit
luvxiaobeng
leo
ong
CT
Joel86
ericsoon72
chamot16
keigo
Fortei
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who are collecting their ride 27th July - 2nd Aug?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are collecting their ride 27th July - 2nd Aug??

Post by oscar33 1st August 2009, 2:10 pm

Congrats to all who had collected or collecting ur car soon! Enjoy ur car! - one way is to take the longest route hm after collecting ur car Laughing

oscar33

Back to top Go down

Who are collecting their ride 27th July - 2nd Aug?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are collecting their ride 27th July - 2nd Aug??

Post by ong 1st August 2009, 2:32 pm

haha.... dont know when is my turn to have the car
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 1st August 2009, 10:42 pm

hi fortei, wah 45mins ? i think i only took 15mins the max.....cos i was on the phone (kena mobilized) ! I then have to hurriedly send my wife to her mum's place and then rush down to camp. I only managed to check the exterior body which is pretty ok. Then the SE briefed me the internal functions and tested the lights. On my way home earlier, i forgot to ask him how to disarm if i accidently open the door with key after i arm it with remote. I tried to feel around the right leg area but did not find any buttons.

Do you know where is it ? Neutral
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by astroboy28 1st August 2009, 11:52 pm

any ideas when is e next shipment?
astroboy28
astroboy28

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 2nd August 2009, 12:06 am

sorry astroboy28, i have no idea about their shipment ? never check with SE ?
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by astroboy28 2nd August 2009, 12:24 am

my se didnt give me any date.. he only say its stil in kimchi land...
astroboy28
astroboy28

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 2nd August 2009, 6:42 am

For myself, i booked on 14 Jun, got COE on 17 Jun. Just collected car yesterday.

Initially, i asked my SE when is the next shipment, he told me is end of Jun but unlikely is mine because most are reserved already unless someone of the same colour / model cancel the order or postpone collection, then i might get it.
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by stev85x 2nd August 2009, 11:28 am

pessimizt wrote:For myself, i booked on 14 Jun, got COE on 17 Jun. Just collected car yesterday.

Initially, i asked my SE when is the next shipment, he told me is end of Jun but unlikely is mine because most are reserved already unless someone of the same colour / model cancel the order or postpone collection, then i might get it.

Pessimizt, u collected your car on Saturday? Panda Loop? When you registered your car?
Coz my case is COE reg @ 31st July then Monday take car.
2 days cannot use e car.
stev85x
stev85x

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 2nd August 2009, 12:11 pm

Hi stev85x, i booked on 14 Jun, COE bidded on that week ($12899). Just collected yesterday (1 Aug) at 209 Pandan Gardens 4th floor. Will get to see alot of other Fortes there. Very Happy

Mine is EX (A). Registration date of car shows 29 Jul 2009. As i was on reservist that week, thats why only managed to collect the car on 1 Aug. If only i can collect earlier....than can drive into camp and save the $$$ on taking cabs. Mad

Maybe they need to do up the solar film and other accessories before handing over to you (thats why need 1-2 days) ? But yours seems very fast ah.
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by aquariss 2nd August 2009, 1:56 pm

pessimizt wrote:Hi stev85x, i booked on 14 Jun, COE bidded on that week ($12899). Just collected yesterday (1 Aug) at 209 Pandan Gardens 4th floor. Will get to see alot of other Fortes there. Very Happy

Mine is EX (A). Registration date of car shows 29 Jul 2009. As i was on reservist that week, thats why only managed to collect the car on 1 Aug. If only i can collect earlier....than can drive into camp and save the $$$ on taking cabs. Mad

Maybe they need to do up the solar film and other accessories before handing over to you (thats why need 1-2 days) ? But yours seems very fast ah.

colour of your EX(A)?
aquariss
aquariss

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 2nd August 2009, 2:07 pm

aquariss wrote:
pessimizt wrote:Hi stev85x, i booked on 14 Jun, COE bidded on that week ($12899). Just collected yesterday (1 Aug) at 209 Pandan Gardens 4th floor. Will get to see alot of other Fortes there. Very Happy

colour of your EX(A)?

Hi hi, its metal bronze. Razz
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by inhalerz 2nd August 2009, 2:20 pm

hi pessimizt, what kind of interior changes are there? still with auto folding mirror?

mind showing some pics? Very Happy

Cheers

inhalerz

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 2nd August 2009, 2:32 pm

Yes mine comes with auto folding mirror and some new interiors (if i didnt remember wrongly). So sorry have yet taken any pic of the car. Will do so later or tomorrow and will upload into Expose Your Forte thread. Thanks and have a good day !
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by inhalerz 2nd August 2009, 2:35 pm

enjoy your comfy ride! cheers!

inhalerz

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 2nd August 2009, 2:40 pm

how about inhalerz ? gotten your ride ? EX / SX ? Colour ?
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by inhalerz 2nd August 2009, 3:02 pm

sad to say, i have not gotten my ride yet. Mine is white EX and thus anxiously waiting, wondering what kind of upgrades are done to the interior.

still waiting, hopefully my white ex will come soon...

inhalerz

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 2nd August 2009, 3:21 pm

pessimizt wrote:hi fortei, wah 45mins ? i think i only took 15mins the max.....cos i was on the phone (kena mobilized) ! I then have to hurriedly send my wife to her mum's place and then rush down to camp. I only managed to check the exterior body which is pretty ok. Then the SE briefed me the internal functions and tested the lights. On my way home earlier, i forgot to ask him how to disarm if i accidently open the door with key after i arm it with remote. I tried to feel around the right leg area but did not find any buttons.

Do you know where is it ? Neutral

the sw is located near the bonnet release lever (further forward), to disarm it you'll need to insert key then turn it to ignition before depressing the button.
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 2nd August 2009, 3:40 pm

pessimizt wrote:Yes mine comes with auto folding mirror and some new interiors (if i didnt remember wrongly). So sorry have yet taken any pic of the car. Will do so later or tomorrow and will upload into Expose Your Forte thread. Thanks and have a good day !

hi congrats to ur collection of the new forte metal bronze ...EX(A) ...please update any chnages to the interior cos i also booked EX(A) very anxious to see wats the difference ...and does urs come with the sports rim 15 inch one as well ..........

thank you.
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by ericsoon72 2nd August 2009, 3:51 pm

ong wrote:
pessimizt wrote:Yes mine comes with auto folding mirror and some new interiors (if i didnt remember wrongly). So sorry have yet taken any pic of the car. Will do so later or tomorrow and will upload into Expose Your Forte thread. Thanks and have a good day !

hi congrats to ur collection of the new forte metal bronze ...EX(A) ...please update any chnages to the interior cos i also booked EX(A) very anxious to see wats the difference ...and does urs come with the sports rim 15 inch one as well ..........

thank you.

i tot if u din choose to upgrade to the 17'' sports, they only give the 15'' standard alloy rim?

ur SE let u upgrade from 15'' alloy to 15'' sports?

ericsoon72

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 2nd August 2009, 3:53 pm

ericsoon72 wrote:
ong wrote:

thank you.

i tot if u din choose to upgrade to the 17'' sports, they only give the 15'' standard alloy rim?

ur SE let u upgrade from 15'' alloy to 15'' sports?

alloy rims not equal to sports rims meh ???? any one can answer that

shall be alloy rims 15 inch one
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 2nd August 2009, 4:39 pm

I will try to get some pics on the interior soon.
As for the rims, i only know its 15"......it does looks good enough to me although 17" more nicer. Laughing

Thanks muff for the info, will check it out later !
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 2nd August 2009, 11:04 pm

Hello all, this thread to my "Expose your Forte" for images of the interior:

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/expose-your-forte-f3/metal-bronzee-t1012.htm#42178
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Seth1 3rd August 2009, 11:31 am

i'm so happy for you, but i hate you at the same time.. Twisted Evil
1Seth1
1Seth1

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 3rd August 2009, 11:40 am

[quote="pessimizt"]Hello all, this thread to my "Expose your Forte" for images of the interior:

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/expose-your-forte-f3/metal-bronzee-t1012.htm#42178[/quote]

grats bro....

me seth and ong still singing .... right here waiting..... Crying or Very sad

Last edited by juansobrangtamad on 3rd August 2009, 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : name check)
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Seth1 3rd August 2009, 11:42 am

absolutely man, such a nice song to make me feel all "better"
1Seth1
1Seth1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2