Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
GB: Sound Proofing Matt (GB end: Extended to 14th Aug 09) Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
GB: Sound Proofing Matt (GB end: Extended to 14th Aug 09) Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
GB: Sound Proofing Matt (GB end: Extended to 14th Aug 09) Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
GB: Sound Proofing Matt (GB end: Extended to 14th Aug 09) Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
GB: Sound Proofing Matt (GB end: Extended to 14th Aug 09) Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
GB: Sound Proofing Matt (GB end: Extended to 14th Aug 09) Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
GB: Sound Proofing Matt (GB end: Extended to 14th Aug 09) Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
GB: Sound Proofing Matt (GB end: Extended to 14th Aug 09) Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
GB: Sound Proofing Matt (GB end: Extended to 14th Aug 09) Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

GB: Sound Proofing Matt (GB end: Extended to 14th Aug 09)

+7
impact2001
keigo
nothing
JuanST
Fortessimo
joepele
greatgazoo
11 posters

Go down

GB: Sound Proofing Matt (GB end: Extended to 14th Aug 09) Empty GB: Sound Proofing Matt (GB end: Extended to 14th Aug 09)

Post by greatgazoo 27th July 2009, 11:35 pm

Hi guys, I'm conducting the Group Buy for the "Sound Proofing Matt".
This will help alot to reduce the noise when travelling along the road.
This is only a one time GB and I really do encourage those who are
interested as it really worth it.

GB: Sound Proofing Matt (GB end: Extended to 14th Aug 09) SoundProofMatt

Price: $360

Description
- 2 layers each on all four doors;
- 1 layer at both the front wheel arches; (Edited by Mod, 29-jul)

You may contact me at Hp: 9620 9677.
- A minimun deposit of $50 is required and please transfer to Bank A/C: POSB 247-12736-4.
- Once transferred, please sms me or pm and tell me your preferred Date and time for
installaion.

GB end: 7th Aug 2009

1. JuanST dunne dunno no forte yet
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

GB: Sound Proofing Matt (GB end: Extended to 14th Aug 09) Empty Re: GB: Sound Proofing Matt (GB end: Extended to 14th Aug 09)

Post by joepele 27th July 2009, 11:47 pm

What brand is the mat?
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

GB: Sound Proofing Matt (GB end: Extended to 14th Aug 09) Empty Re: GB: Sound Proofing Matt (GB end: Extended to 14th Aug 09)

Post by greatgazoo 27th July 2009, 11:51 pm

joepele wrote:What brand is the mat?

Forgot the brand of the matt but is imported from korea. I will check it out and let you all know. Very Happy
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 28th July 2009, 10:18 am

installation?
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 28th July 2009, 10:22 am

am doing soundclad on the wheel arches - so this will be double kill rite?

if i want to let go of the wheel arches and add bonnet, what's the additional damage? also i might collect the car on sept, any complications as far as installation is concerned?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 28th July 2009, 10:28 am

From Mancando? Can pls specify the mat'l specs.....thks
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 28th July 2009, 10:36 am

if the spec is good.. can change the 2 layers on all four doors; to flooring instead?
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 28th July 2009, 11:26 pm

Fortessimo wrote:installation?

Installation included Smile
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 28th July 2009, 11:36 pm

juansobrangtamad wrote:am doing soundclad on the wheel arches - so this will be double kill rite?

if i want to let go of the wheel arches and add bonnet, what's the additional damage? also i might collect the car on sept, any complications as far as installation is concerned?

Yes, it will double kill the rotating noise from the spinning wheel and thus reduce the irritating road noise which u always do not want to hear.

Sorry bro, this package is purely for insulation matt, can't change it for other item.

No complication as the mechanic there is very skillful on installing the products. For example, they paste using only one big piece only which in a way create good sound proofing quality.

Last edited by greatgazoo on 29th July 2009, 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 28th July 2009, 11:44 pm

nothing wrote:From Mancando? Can pls specify the mat'l specs.....thks

Yes from MCD. Cant define the mat'l specs cos itz import from korea but itz definetaly not those lousy type.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 28th July 2009, 11:46 pm

keigo wrote:if the spec is good.. can change the 2 layers on all four doors; to flooring instead?

I'm afraid can't. It's also important to sound proof your four doors as our door is hollow, it create noise from outside and thus creating more sound waves inside our hollow door.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 29th July 2009, 12:15 am

greatgazoo.. please read the sticky in future.. Smile There some rules for MASS order..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 29th July 2009, 12:18 am

greatgazoo wrote:
keigo wrote:if the spec is good.. can change the 2 layers on all four doors; to flooring instead?

I'm afraid can't. It's also important to sound proof your four doors as our door is hollow, it create noise from outside and thus creating more sound waves inside our hollow door.

O cause I ask this is some bro like me already sound proof our 4 doors already... Very Happy
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 29th July 2009, 12:28 am

impact2001 wrote:greatgazoo.. please read the sticky in future.. Smile There some rules for MASS order..

Oops sorry.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 29th July 2009, 12:38 am

Hi guys, I'm conducting the Group Buy for the "Sound Proofing Matt". This will help alot to reduce the noise when travelling along the road. This is only a one time GB and I really do encourage those who are interested as it really worth it.

Price: $360

Description
- 2 layers each on all four doors;
- 1 layer at both the front wheel arches; (Edited by Mod, 29-jul)

You may contact me at Hp: 9620 9677.
- A minimun deposit of $50 is required and please transfer to Bank A/C: POSB 247-12736-4.
- Once transferred, please sms me or pm and tell me your preferred Date and time for
installaion.

GB end: 7th Aug 2009

greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 29th July 2009, 9:17 am

Just to double confirm, only using 2 pcs of mat'l for 4 doors or every door 2 layers? What is the dimension per pcs?

The reason I am asking if the Korea mat'l comes in standard size as like other sound proof mat'l, I doubt 2 pcs for 4 doors is enough...To achieve a resonable good effect, our Forte per door internal panel needs at least 1 1/2 pcs of soundproof mat'l.
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 29th July 2009, 9:36 am

erm, shld be 2 pcs for each of the 4 doors, rite?
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 29th July 2009, 12:27 pm

Hi guys, my apology. Please take note it's only for the front wheel arches and Four doors. It does not include the back.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 29th July 2009, 12:28 pm

kysoong wrote:erm, shld be 2 pcs for each of the 4 doors, rite?

Yes, it's 2 pcs for each door.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 29th July 2009, 12:34 pm

nothing wrote:Just to double confirm, only using 2 pcs of mat'l for 4 doors or every door 2 layers? What is the dimension per pcs? Yes, each door has got 2 layers.

The reason I am asking if the Korea mat'l comes in standard size as like other sound proof mat'l, I doubt 2 pcs for 4 doors is enough...To achieve a resonable good effect, our Forte per door internal panel needs at least 1 1/2 pcs of soundproof mat'l. One layer is big enough to cover the whole door. May have to cut abit to cover the bend areas.

Below is a pic of the sound proof matt.

GB: Sound Proofing Matt (GB end: Extended to 14th Aug 09) SoundProofMatt
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 30th July 2009, 1:17 pm

is this still on? how many ppl before this becomes effective?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 30th July 2009, 2:29 pm

juansobrangtamad wrote:is this still on? how many ppl before this becomes effective?

Already started Smile kindly put down your name below. Thanks.

1)
2)
3)
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 30th July 2009, 2:31 pm

any idea how long installation will take? Rolling Eyes
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 30th July 2009, 4:31 pm

Already started Smile kindly put down your name below. Thanks.
Name Date of Installation Time Why
1) JuanST dunne dunno no forte yet
2)
3)
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 30th July 2009, 7:41 pm

OIC...Xtreme..........
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 30th July 2009, 7:52 pm

hws the reputation of this brand?u seems to know sth abt the brand hoh bro nothing..haha

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 30th July 2009, 7:55 pm

kysoong wrote:any idea how long installation will take? Rolling Eyes

About 3 hours. Cos have to dismantle totally inorder to paste the whole piece onto it.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 30th July 2009, 10:19 pm

oh okie... at least last time still can shop @ IMM.. now dun know wat to do if installation takes more than an hr... Suspect
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 30th July 2009, 10:27 pm

kysoong wrote:oh okie... at least last time still can shop @ IMM.. now dun know wat to do if installation takes more than an hr... Suspect

I guess the most is 2hours. Go drive boss car around then come back grin Better not to rush if not workmanship wont be good.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 30th July 2009, 10:35 pm

yah... neber like to rush them or "supervise" them also... but must find some entertainment while waiting... keke
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 30th July 2009, 11:03 pm

List
1) JuanST dunne dunno no forte yet
2)
3)
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by zleipnir 1st August 2009, 2:19 pm

any idea how good is this b4 i wanna place order?
zleipnir
zleipnir

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 1st August 2009, 7:11 pm

Any guys here know of this matt kindly provide zleipnir some answer because it's not approriate for me to comment since I'm the want conducting this GB.

However, I do tested it out and it's effective.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 1st August 2009, 7:23 pm

Do we have to wait till after Aug 7th for installation?
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 1st August 2009, 8:41 pm

waypoint wrote:Do we have to wait till after Aug 7th for installation?

GB has started Very Happy Once u have transferred the deposit, let me know your prefer date & time to start. No need to wait till tat date. Very Happy
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 2nd August 2009, 5:04 pm

nothing wrote:From Mancando? Can pls specify the mat'l specs.....thks
Material used is bitumen with real alumimun back.

With this effective & unique application techniques, customers will benefit great sound quality
improvement from their audio system, and at same time a great reduction in vibrations & noise
caused by rain, tyre rotation and all other external roads factors.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 7th August 2009, 1:30 am

Last call for this GB. Anybody still interested as it really worth it and the quality is there.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 7th August 2009, 1:59 am

bro, may be extend for a few more days if possible.
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 7th August 2009, 2:13 am

I try to extend for one more week. I hope tatz fine for everyone Smile
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 7th August 2009, 8:20 am

one more week would be great... esp after the hols! Razz
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 7th August 2009, 12:35 pm

one week is good. thanks!
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 8th August 2009, 12:47 am

greatgazoo wrote:I try to extend for one more week. I hope tatz fine for everyone Smile

Ok.. Noted.. Will help u chg subject title.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 8th August 2009, 11:27 am

1. JuanST dunne dunno no forte yet (Deposit received)
2. Leedevil
3. chewjy
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 13th August 2009, 11:19 pm

2. Leedevil (Deposit received)
3. chewjy
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 13th August 2009, 11:27 pm

Hi guys, please take note that tomorrow is the last day, so those who are still interested and hesitating, please contact me or pm me.

2. Leedevil (Deposit received)
3. chewjy
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 14th August 2009, 11:58 pm

Group buy ended!
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down