Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
GPS GSM Tracking System (Not Alarm) Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
GPS GSM Tracking System (Not Alarm) Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
GPS GSM Tracking System (Not Alarm) Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
GPS GSM Tracking System (Not Alarm) Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
GPS GSM Tracking System (Not Alarm) Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
GPS GSM Tracking System (Not Alarm) Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
GPS GSM Tracking System (Not Alarm) Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
GPS GSM Tracking System (Not Alarm) Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
GPS GSM Tracking System (Not Alarm) Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

GPS GSM Tracking System (Not Alarm)

4 posters

Go down

GPS GSM Tracking System (Not Alarm) Empty GPS GSM Tracking System (Not Alarm)

Post by thaliamei 23rd July 2009, 12:55 am

Hi,

Just wondering, does anyone come across this kind of device before, it tap on your existing alarm system and it came with a GSM device. The size is like a name card box.

You can SMS this device, and this device will reply your car coordinates. If someone trigger your alarm, you will receive SMS from this device (not GSM Alarm), you can issue SMS command to stop the engine if your car is stolen.

Usually you can have more than one phone number that can communicate with this device. So, in case you and your car kidnap by someone, another person (perhaps your love one) could locate your whereabout.
thaliamei
thaliamei

Back to top Go down

GPS GSM Tracking System (Not Alarm) Empty Re: GPS GSM Tracking System (Not Alarm)

Post by tish 23rd July 2009, 1:40 pm

what if ur vehicle is not in any reception area?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

GPS GSM Tracking System (Not Alarm) Empty Re: GPS GSM Tracking System (Not Alarm)

Post by thaliamei 23rd July 2009, 10:25 pm

I think die lor...

This is one of them that i found: http://www.gismo.com.au/
thaliamei
thaliamei

Back to top Go down

Post by forte118 24th July 2009, 10:18 am

i was offered a system named ies but must be integrated to alarm. wonder can install separately without alarm. it needs u to insert a sim card.

check out more info here: http://www.caralarm.com.my/vehicle_security.asp
forte118
forte118

Back to top Go down

Post by thaliamei 24th July 2009, 1:48 pm

Hi forte118,

I think SIM Card is a must, as it will be used to communicate with your mobile phone.

For those who travel often to Malaysia, this kind of tracking device is advisable. There was an incident whereby a lady was about getting out from her car, a gang of robbers snatch her car + her. Her car was installed with GPS tracking device, so later her father is able to found out that she was kidnapped and her car was drove all the way to Klang. Since they are able to locate where is her car, the police is able to save her. However, the unfortunate thing is, she was gang raped, but the fortunate thing is, she is still alive. The police mention, if they are late to locate her, her life will not be ganrantee.
thaliamei
thaliamei

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 25th July 2009, 2:32 am

For a more viable solution, perhaps. And if you happen to be using a smart-phone; powered by Symbian v3 or 3rd. Try this - Click!

Try the trial version(non-handicapped) which runs for 3 days. My missus and I use it on our phones. Great stuff!
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 25th July 2009, 12:25 pm

this is damn interesting n useful for expensive phone... thank for the lobang bro waypoint Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 25th July 2009, 6:22 pm

A word of warning for users who have any reason at all to hide their current location when requested for, though...

Under Setting> KidAlert>

Status> Enabled

Mode> Alert

This will allow you to give approval(or not) the request of your current location.

I think it's worth every cent this software.

BR,
w a y
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down