Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
CAR ALARM !!! Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
CAR ALARM !!! Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
CAR ALARM !!! Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
CAR ALARM !!! Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
CAR ALARM !!! Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
CAR ALARM !!! Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
CAR ALARM !!! Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
CAR ALARM !!! Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
CAR ALARM !!! Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

CAR ALARM !!!

5 posters

Go down

CAR ALARM !!! Empty CAR ALARM !!!

Post by shawnseah82 11th September 2009, 11:43 pm

Hi ppl of forte, i just had a discussion with my dad whether to remove the stock silent alarm for my 2L and replace with a sounded which open and close indicator.
My dad was telling me it will be noise when it start to sound eg.. lighting hit the ground or ppl accidentally bang your car and u r not there to stop the alarm which is so nosie till ppl go mad. Is it comment that car alarm sound easly ?
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

CAR ALARM !!! Empty Re: CAR ALARM !!!

Post by impact2001 11th September 2009, 11:54 pm

Nope.. Ur dad is telling you the worst case scenario..

Let talk abt ppl accidentally bang ur car.. So far I knw some aftermarket alarms had such functions.. If kena trigger, the car will sound off but not for long.. At most a few mins.. This is what we call warning alarm.. If there's something happening to your car, your alarm should keep sounding off as this is a true case alert..

Lightning hit the ground, not sure out of how many chances it would happen.. But even that happens (assume it strikes and cause the ground to vibrate) and cause the alarm to go off, it partly due to how sensitive u had set.. Normally it would also trigger off the pre-warning alarm instead of the real alarm.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 11th September 2009, 11:56 pm

And nowadays I can say the alarm buzzer sound is quite soft as compared to last time round where it is very loud..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 12th September 2009, 12:03 am

OIC so currently alarm in the market are good not like few year back? if i going to replace the stock how much and what brand are the best for u guys?
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 12th September 2009, 12:08 am

Now technology are getting better.. We got alarms such as 1-way (like old ones), 2-way, GSM alarm, GPS alarm etc..

You may refer to the advertisers thread for more info as what 1-way, 2way does.. Lol..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 12th September 2009, 12:09 am

shawnseah82 wrote:OIC so currently alarm in the market are good not like few year back? if i going to replace the stock how much and what brand are the best for u guys?

There is a MASS order for alarm going on now.. Take a look if you are interested.. Do ask questions in the thread if you not sure how it works, I believe the advertiser would reply you back promptly.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 12th September 2009, 12:13 am

impact2001 wrote:And nowadays I can say the alarm buzzer sound is quite soft as compared to last time round where it is very loud..

some idiots under my block set their car horn as alarm. and when it goes off, police have to come in and disarm the alarm.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 12th September 2009, 12:13 am

impact2001 wrote:
shawnseah82 wrote:OIC so currently alarm in the market are good not like few year back? if i going to replace the stock how much and what brand are the best for u guys?

There is a MASS order for alarm going on now.. Take a look if you are interested.. Do ask questions in the thread if you not sure how it works, I believe the advertiser would reply you back promptly.
Can i have the link for threat?
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 12th September 2009, 12:30 am

The White Cruiser wrote:
impact2001 wrote:And nowadays I can say the alarm buzzer sound is quite soft as compared to last time round where it is very loud..

some idiots under my block set their car horn as alarm. and when it goes off, police have to come in and disarm the alarm.

This is very common in the states. 8)
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 12th September 2009, 12:31 am

Forget to mention beside car alarm, you also can look into immobilizer..

Immobilizer: Differs from car alarms that will sound off. It more like add on security to prevent ppl hijacking your car.. For example, even the robber got your car key, he can't start the car as long there is a immobilizer. U need an immobilizer activation before car can be started.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 12th September 2009, 11:30 am

wow thank for all the important feedback!! that really help btw i still waiting for my 2L forte today going down with my family test drive.There are too many alarm type u guys gave me.Difficult to choose which 1 to install. CAR ALARM !!! Icon_bounce
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 12th September 2009, 11:44 am

shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasus 12th September 2009, 11:51 am

The White Cruiser wrote:

Some new cars comes with the alarm wired to the car horn. The alarm system does not include it's own horn/sound module. The Mit Lancer GLX is such if I'm not wrong.

You can tell when the car owners do a lock/unlock. Instead of chirp sound, it's the car horn sound.

Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 12th September 2009, 11:52 am

oh that mean is dame loud!! CAR ALARM !!! Icon_cool
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down