Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
ESI NEH100 Flip Key Compatible for Forte SX Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
ESI NEH100 Flip Key Compatible for Forte SX Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
ESI NEH100 Flip Key Compatible for Forte SX Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
ESI NEH100 Flip Key Compatible for Forte SX Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
ESI NEH100 Flip Key Compatible for Forte SX Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
ESI NEH100 Flip Key Compatible for Forte SX Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
ESI NEH100 Flip Key Compatible for Forte SX Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
ESI NEH100 Flip Key Compatible for Forte SX Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
ESI NEH100 Flip Key Compatible for Forte SX Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

ESI NEH100 Flip Key Compatible for Forte SX

+15
keigo
Terrier
Fransge
1Seth1
muff
Aura
kysoong
nothing
Cypher
tish
Daniel^Bigcow
ctoh
purple
joepele
cmgan
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ESI NEH100 Flip Key Compatible for Forte SX Empty ESI NEH100 Flip Key Compatible for Forte SX

Post by cmgan 16th July 2009, 5:30 pm

Hi All!

I found this link while searching for flip keys. I think someone did posted the picture of it before in previous threads.

http://www.kspec.com/list.php?ac_id=116&ai_id=2590

It's under ESI. It can be ordered through this website and cost US$79. very tempted to order....
I saw the catalogue, can install ourselves quite easy.... it has a slot of immobiliser chip also.

This brings me to 2 questions.

1. Does SX 1.6(A) have immobilizer? my agent told me dun have, just normal remote.
2. Anyone seen any local shop selling this particular model?

Thanks,
cmgan
Proud Owner of a White Forte SX 1.6(A)
cmgan
cmgan

Back to top Go down

ESI NEH100 Flip Key Compatible for Forte SX Empty Re: ESI NEH100 Flip Key Compatible for Forte SX

Post by joepele 16th July 2009, 5:40 pm

cmgan wrote:Hi All!

I found this link while searching for flip keys. I think someone did posted the picture of it before in previous threads.

http://www.kspec.com/list.php?ac_id=116&ai_id=2590

It's under ESI. It can be ordered through this website and cost US$79. very tempted to order....
I saw the catalogue, can install ourselves quite easy.... it has a slot of immobiliser chip also.

This brings me to 2 questions.

1. Does SX 1.6(A) have immobilizer? my agent told me dun have, just normal remote.
2. Anyone seen any local shop selling this particular model?

Thanks,
cmgan
Proud Owner of a White Forte SX 1.6(A)

I dun think Forte has immobilizers.

But this type of flip key can me easily duplicated @ many car remote shops le.

Opposite Auto Mobile Mega Mart has one which is quite good. @ Blk 301
*It's next to a bicycle shop.

Singapore : Kampong Ubi Greenvill..
301 Ubi Avenue 1 (S)400301
lat 2.346483 long 106.976856 | District : Ubi
ESI NEH100 Flip Key Compatible for Forte SX Singapore.cgi?dl=2&x=377828.3100&y=147126
Singapore Map
ESI NEH100 Flip Key Compatible for Forte SX WidgetESI NEH100 Flip Key Compatible for Forte SX Kotak
The No 1 Singapore Guide for Singapore Hotels, Food, Business, Medical, Women Guide & Divorce Advice!
Download this free widget
Powered by Streetdirectory.com
You'll be lost without it

Last edited by joepele on 16th July 2009, 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

ESI NEH100 Flip Key Compatible for Forte SX Empty Re: ESI NEH100 Flip Key Compatible for Forte SX

Post by purple 16th July 2009, 5:41 pm

my SE did mentioned duplicate key would not work.
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 16th July 2009, 5:51 pm

All forte (so far) do not come immobiliser nor alarm.

Went JB to replace the cabin lights, saw a similar flip key remote for the alarm, its only RM330 (S$140) + installation. They can just do a relay to enable the boot release. Bad news is we need a key maker to re-make the keys, the guy fr the car shop brought me to 1 and he cannot duplicate our keys bec our ride is a new model. Sad Smile Will be getting the alarm this Sat fr ZMC

Recommended by a friend, he did his flip keys for his Honda City @ Turf City at S$60 - don't know if they can do ours
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by cmgan 16th July 2009, 5:59 pm

I managed to capture part of the catalogue.

One of the pictures show we need to slit open the end part of the key to take the immobilizer chip out and slot it in the flip key. So I guess forte has immobilizer?

ESI NEH100 Flip Key Compatible for Forte SX 110

ESI NEH100 Flip Key Compatible for Forte SX 210

ESI NEH100 Flip Key Compatible for Forte SX 310

ESI NEH100 Flip Key Compatible for Forte SX 410

ESI NEH100 Flip Key Compatible for Forte SX 510

ESI NEH100 Flip Key Compatible for Forte SX 610

ESI NEH100 Flip Key Compatible for Forte SX 710
cmgan
cmgan

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 16th July 2009, 6:57 pm

Hacking!

Clap Clap!
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 16th July 2009, 7:11 pm

Errr......Spare key?? I thought all models come with the normal key and not a flip key??

This is the photo of the installation to flip key rite?? So the key that they cut open is our normal key?? :-)

So got immobiliser chip inside?? Sure?? :-)

Who wanna try go open it up and check?? :-)

Someone did flip up key before rite?? Did they do what was shown above?? :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 16th July 2009, 8:06 pm

easy way to find out is, go duplicate a car key. use it, if engine cant start. there is immobiliser...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 16th July 2009, 9:48 pm

I think most are confused about SX key. Duplicate key no problem. The problem is the duplication of the remote which is not possible at this time.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 17th July 2009, 2:51 am

Errr....but then why put the mobiliser into the remote and not the key??

Afterall, the stock car doesnt come with alarm rite?? So with or without the remote, we can still open the car door with our key and drive off. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 17th July 2009, 9:10 am

Yes, this NEH100 is compatible with our SX remote function...ours does not come with immobilizer, just take out the pcb instead of the immobilizer chip from the original remote and transfer over to the flip key remote..pretty straight forward...basically the flip key is an integration of key cum remote together...no changes to anything else....was thinking of ordering but price plus shipment not really worth it....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 17th July 2009, 9:11 am

tok ah zoo said MCD may be bringing the flip keys in?
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 17th July 2009, 9:20 am

MCD quoted about $80 when I asked at the car carnival. But is not in stock yet.
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 17th July 2009, 9:24 am

$80 should be exclusive of duplicating the key, or inclusive? scratch
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by cmgan 17th July 2009, 12:50 pm

My agent say no immobiliser but then i ask him duplicate key can use, he say cannot....haha i think he dunno wat is immobiliser also....
cmgan
cmgan

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 17th July 2009, 3:50 pm

Dun think so la... how can dunno these things one?
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 17th July 2009, 3:53 pm

y not? can smoke, smoke lo... Laughing
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 17th July 2009, 11:21 pm

So if we order this NEH100, we are actually buying an empty shell (transfer oem pcb over) ... Rolling Eyes
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 17th July 2009, 11:42 pm

Cypher wrote:So if we order this NEH100, we are actually buying an empty shell (transfer oem pcb over) ... Rolling Eyes

$80 for an empty shell ? beri ex leh..... pale
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Seth1 23rd July 2009, 3:32 pm

do notice guys. 80 bucks is USD. not sing. =D
1Seth1
1Seth1

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Seth1 24th July 2009, 2:57 am

anyone got any other lobang similar to the ESI?
1Seth1
1Seth1

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Seth1 5th August 2009, 12:12 pm

guys.. sorry to keep posting, but any updates if the flip key can be done?
1Seth1
1Seth1

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 5th August 2009, 12:25 pm

greatgazoo got a similar flip key that comes with his alarm. you can also chk with him whether mancando is bringing in the flip key shells... drunken
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by Fransge 5th August 2009, 12:54 pm

kysoong wrote:greatgazoo got a similar flip key that comes with his alarm. you can also chk with him whether mancando is bringing in the flip key shells... drunken

guys, thought the 2.0sx comes with flip remote Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation wa, i starting to doubt my SE liao, everything seems not to be "as per price list & specs stated on 13-jul-09" when i booked the car..... Sleep mad mad mad mad
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

Post by Fransge 5th August 2009, 2:18 pm

called SE confirm no flip remote, only remote with boot open & door open/close, key & remote are hang loose type Evil or Very Mad silent
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Seth1 5th August 2009, 2:49 pm

[quote="Fransge"]
kysoong wrote:greatgazoo got a similar flip key that comes with his alarm. you can also chk with him whether mancando is bringing in the flip key shells... drunken

bro. who is this mancando? where can i find him? i'm VERY interested in gettin the shell
1Seth1
1Seth1

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 5th August 2009, 2:59 pm

haizz.. our forte technology have killed some of the benefits for duplicate keys.

e.g. i start the engine with duplicate key, go to nearby ATM. Temp stop there and use my original key w/transponder to lock the door. Guess what.. regardless of using the key manual lock or transponder to lock, the door will still auto unlock!

If your SE did teach u those features during the collection period u will know why.

WHY?? As long there is a key in the engine keyhole, they car will auto unlock no matter how u lock it.
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Seth1 5th August 2009, 3:06 pm

which is suppose to be a good thing right?
1Seth1
1Seth1

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 5th August 2009, 3:28 pm

alamak bro... u should seriously go through the threads in this forum. Mancando is a shop that sells car accessories for korean cars and is located at sin ming.

Btw u got ur car already rite? Seems like u r very very interested in doing the flip key... Very Happy
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Seth1 5th August 2009, 3:44 pm

nope.. not yet bro. sorry i'm new with this forum, can you please direct me to the thread?
1Seth1
1Seth1

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 5th August 2009, 3:47 pm

kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 5th August 2009, 3:52 pm

1Seth1 wrote:which is suppose to be a good thing right?

good and bad lor.. good thing is at least you know you will never be lock out by your car..

bad thing is you can never lock your car when you need it.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Seth1 5th August 2009, 4:00 pm

can lock from the inside what
lol.. so when the key is inside there is no worry lah
1Seth1
1Seth1

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 5th August 2009, 11:37 pm

purple wrote:my SE did mentioned duplicate key would not work.

That's untrue.. I using duplicate key now (ard $5 only) to drive in/out... But then, really depend on the workmanship of the keymaker.. He also couldn't find a suitable dummy key (as FORTE key is still new in market) but in the end he took a hyundai dummy key (almost similar) and measure every section thickness with vernier caliper before duplicating. He then grind to almost exact thickness accordingly..

Really a pro job and only $5 dollars.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy 6th August 2009, 12:38 am

impact bro, can share where u made the key? Very Happy my SE told me that duplicate set from kia is around $300 ... nearly fell on the ground after hearing it. affraid

decided to keep a spare in the bag in case i lost my car key (choy choy choy) when i'm out. those ah pek or Mr Mint that i go .. some time ok some time CMI one leh. Rolling Eyes
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 6th August 2009, 12:53 am

Oh... I make mine at ang mo kio av6 st61.. At the road bend, you will saw one food court at a corner (opposite got a small playground).. Just walk straight, u will see a key maker signboard hanging up (believe just a few shops beside selling tofu drink).. happen to vist my GF there. so by chance walk pass and ask him if he knw how to duplicate. Make sure is the husband do the key, not the wife..

If u wish to knw the exact address, i need to find out more. Will PM u..

Otherwise u can try to go boleh land, tebrau city Juso.. There is one highend shop, think call mister Mint or something similar. U can try to get them do 1 for u.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 6th August 2009, 12:54 am

or somewhere nearer will be JB citysquare... at the escalator B1.. there is also 1 key maker.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy 6th August 2009, 1:08 am

impact2001 wrote:Oh... I make mine at ang mo kio av6 st61.. At the road bend, you will saw one food court at a corner (opposite got a small playground).. Just walk straight, u will see a key maker signboard hanging up (believe just a few shops beside selling tofu drink).. happen to vist my GF there. so by chance walk pass and ask him if he knw how to duplicate. Make sure is the husband do the key, not the wife..

If u wish to knw the exact address, i need to find out more. Will PM u..

Otherwise u can try to go boleh land, tebrau city Juso.. There is one highend shop, think call mister Mint or something similar. U can try to get them do 1 for u.

thks bro impact. thumbsup i try to find that AMK one by my myself 1st. difficult for me to go JB ... scared scared! hehe ... What a Face
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 6th August 2009, 9:32 am

confused... u guys talking abt duplicate key or flip key??? Rolling Eyes
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Seth1 6th August 2009, 10:24 am

Duplicate one, the flip key so far no news leh..
1Seth1
1Seth1

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 6th August 2009, 7:25 pm

I talking abt duplicate one.. Not flip.. Me starting today no need key anymore... Smile..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Seth1 7th August 2009, 10:21 am

omg.. don't tell me you installed the keyless start?!
1Seth1
1Seth1

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 7th August 2009, 10:25 am

BINGO! impact bro got new car alarm! Razz
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Seth1 7th August 2009, 11:25 am

ANGRY! haiz.. all this because you already got your car. thats the difference between someone whose a Kia OWNER, and a Kia BUYER. =D
1Seth1
1Seth1

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 7th August 2009, 11:40 am

well, think it this way... 6mths back we are also kia buyers! grin
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy 7th August 2009, 8:16 pm

impact2001 wrote:I talking abt duplicate one.. Not flip.. Me starting today no need key anymore... Smile..

envy envy ... i am saving up for strut bar, alarm & better car mat ... now add 1 more new item.
looks like i can really wind down window to eat wind liao. Laughing
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 7th August 2009, 9:36 pm

Happy wrote:
impact2001 wrote:I talking abt duplicate one.. Not flip.. Me starting today no need key anymore... Smile..

envy envy ... i am saving up for strut bar, alarm & better car mat ... now add 1 more new item.

That's why u need that duplicate key in order to install the push start... I also saving money for strut bar, intending to get strut bar.. Most probably will purchase front and rear strut bar only.. Not the entire complete series set which i felt is overkill... I am a driver that speed once a blue moon, but not a full time racer!!!
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy 7th August 2009, 11:48 pm

impact2001 wrote:
Happy wrote:

That's why u need that duplicate key in order to install the push start... I also saving money for strut bar, intending to get strut bar.. Most probably will purchase front and rear strut bar only.. Not the entire complete series set which i felt is overkill... I am a driver that speed once a blue moon, but not a full time racer!!!

bro, when u getting the strut bars? oct? nov? dec? What a Face u doing GB for it or special lobang? tongue Tish bro told me forte's strut bar coming out soon. Twisted Evil i thought forte can only do front strut bar? will strut bar void any warranty hah? I tried asking SE, he don't know what on earth I talking about = pig ... sianz sia Neutral . i'm waiting for my car to come ... long long neck liao. Shocked
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by cmgan 7th August 2009, 11:50 pm

im more interested in the 6 in 1 performance thing as mentioned in another thread, which improves engine power and fuel effiency.

Anybody care to explain how it works and wat are the components?
cmgan
cmgan

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 8th August 2009, 12:27 am

Happy wrote:
impact2001 wrote:
Happy wrote:

bro, when u getting the strut bars? oct? nov? dec? What a Face u doing GB for it or special lobang? tongue Tish bro told me forte's strut bar coming out soon. Twisted Evil i thought forte can only do front strut bar? will strut bar void any warranty hah? I tried asking SE, he don't know what on earth I talking about = pig ... sianz sia Neutral . i'm waiting for my car to come ... long long neck liao. Shocked

Strut Bar confirm wont void.. it doesn't required to remove any part of ur car except the screws which require to mount the strut bars.. if removing screws will void, i believe i will sure make a big fuss abt it... U had to knw that, the highest possiblities of getting warranty void is when there is some chgs made to your car performances such as engine, major circuitry etc...

If u cant wait for ultra racing strut bars, U can try MCD which only had korean motor front strut bar...

I not sure when can i commit to install the strut bars but i believe one member will be organising a gb for ultra racing strut bar as he seem interested...

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/performance-discussion-f7/ultra-racing-strut-bars-t1004.htm

But normally for ultra racing, there were be some improvement to their 1st phase design (same like improving the 1st batch of forte).. if u are paitient enough to wait..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next