Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
External Temperature on the Climate Control Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
External Temperature on the Climate Control Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
External Temperature on the Climate Control Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
External Temperature on the Climate Control Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
External Temperature on the Climate Control Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
External Temperature on the Climate Control Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
External Temperature on the Climate Control Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
External Temperature on the Climate Control Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
External Temperature on the Climate Control Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

External Temperature on the Climate Control

5 posters

Go down

External Temperature on the Climate Control Empty External Temperature on the Climate Control

Post by tiny 29th June 2009, 4:05 pm

Anybody have any idea where is the sensor for the 'external temperature' on the climate control located? Just need to know it to satisfy my curiousity...thanks.

tiny

Back to top Go down

External Temperature on the Climate Control Empty Re: External Temperature on the Climate Control

Post by tish 29th June 2009, 4:24 pm

isnt it in the middle of the wind screen where the dashboard meet the glass? there is a ball there.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

External Temperature on the Climate Control Empty Re: External Temperature on the Climate Control

Post by nywa78 29th June 2009, 4:24 pm

I don't know whether am i right.. i think it's the round thing that look like a knob in the front center of the dashboard that also detect the light (auto light feature) Rolling Eyes

nywa78

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 29th June 2009, 4:26 pm

Hmm is it? I thought it only detects light..but wouldn't that be internal room temperature if it is located inside the car? My friend who drives a Stream told me his is located next one side of his inner front bumper.

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 29th June 2009, 4:33 pm

It says that is call Photo sensor:

Description
1. The photo sensor is located at the center of defrost nozzle.
2. The photo sensor contains a photovoltaic (sensitive to sunlight) diode. The solar radiation received by
portion, generates an electromotive force in proportion to the amount of radiation received which is transferred
automatic temperature control module so that the solar radiation compensation will be performed.

So ermm correct?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 29th June 2009, 4:36 pm

Hmmm thanks tish..Ok I'll go do some experiments on it..see if it will reduce temp when I cover it with a piece of paper..thanks.

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 29th June 2009, 5:24 pm

ok, im also not sure, but i think it is exterior temp sensor Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 29th June 2009, 11:50 pm

I don't think that's the temp sensor...otherwise how to determine the temp at night when there's no sunlight? hmm I suspect it's somewhere in the engine bay.

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 30th June 2009, 12:56 am

hmmm... paiseh bro, cant help u much
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 30th June 2009, 1:42 am

It's alright lah. I think I'll go disturb my SE and make him find out for me..hehe

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 30th June 2009, 2:22 am

the center ball-like thing is for our auto-light feature
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 30th June 2009, 9:04 am

loveforte wrote:the center ball-like thing is for our auto-light feature

That's the temp. sensor for aircon auto -climate mode not the auto-light feature and it can detect temp. whether it's day not night... Very Happy
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 30th June 2009, 11:41 am

i believe the ball in the centre of the dash board can detect afew things together, including outside temp, the incar temp was detected by the incar temp sensor.

Description
1. The photo sensor is located at the center of defrost nozzle.
2. The photo sensor contains a photovoltaic (sensitive to sunlight) diode. The solar radiation received by
portion, generates an electromotive force in proportion to the amount of radiation received which is transferred
automatic temperature control module so that the solar radiation compensation will be performed.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down