Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
any one same situation as me? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
any one same situation as me? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
any one same situation as me? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
any one same situation as me? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
any one same situation as me? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
any one same situation as me? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
any one same situation as me? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
any one same situation as me? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
any one same situation as me? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

any one same situation as me?

+21
FriesL
dav2011
Mahinda
melburn
KnGp
tish
Terrier
Fortei
ozzie75
mwerkz
luvxiaobeng
dwwl
balonglong_1979
gravin
Pegasus
kenincf
nothing
longbow
eraser
purple
astroboy28
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

any one same situation as me? Empty any one same situation as me?

Post by astroboy28 24th June 2009, 1:30 am

i booked a metal bronze auto 1.6 opc on 10th april. tis coming bidding is my last bidding liao. i called my se n he say my forte still in kimchi land.
Q1)if my car is here can he sell it to other, cos when i buy it e cost was 48999, if he sell it now e value is 54999 which is much much higher than what i pay for.

Q2)i check a few time online at lta website, i cant go into ocoe.lta.gov.sg after i key in my ic. does it mean he didnt bid for me?

Q3) i gt many free goodies. n my loan is only 22k n loan period is only 7yrs. does he earn only a little? might it b a reason that he didnt try to secure a coe for me?

lastly, is there any tink i can do??
astroboy28
astroboy28

Back to top Go down

any one same situation as me? Empty Re: any one same situation as me?

Post by purple 24th June 2009, 1:40 am

My guess is,

1. i was told its first come first serve basis on the stock, but i think they give priority to pple who have COE first. reckon they would satisfy ppl who paid more first.

2. the website is only opened during the bidding days. so if u check now most prob there's no info. and if they didnt bid, the link would say something like " no matchin record found, please key in your IC no. again to check".

3. not sure about this, but i guess lesser loan and more goodies does affect their profit/commission.

What i think you can do is,

1. If u really want the car, top up to get open cat.
2. If u don't mind waiting, try to make a fuss to the management first and wait for the last bid to see how. I guess authority should do a part.
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by astroboy28 24th June 2009, 1:49 am

that sentence was what i saw during coe bidding day. my se told me coe nt an issue b4. but today i asked him abt my car he say heaven come n when i ask him abt e coe issue he say keep finger cross...

sian... think i wil do e 2nd option which u suggest..

thanks..
astroboy28
astroboy28

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 24th June 2009, 1:49 am

Alternatively you could call LTA to check the COE bidding and result

press 3 times on keypad 1

then they will prompt you to key in IC number follow by the hex key(#)

Key in IC number then press hex key

If got bid then the voice wil tell you the amount. If not tell you no record found

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by astroboy28 24th June 2009, 1:51 am

o. i can call any time? or i hav to wait during bidding day?
astroboy28
astroboy28

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 24th June 2009, 1:55 am

my situation quite similiar to yours, I have 2 bids left. There are alot of people who book later than me and take car already, so the theory of first come first serve is not true. The COE cannot totally blame your SE, the management is the one that goes about with the bidding.
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by astroboy28 24th June 2009, 2:03 am

oic.. thanks for e info.. so what u intend to do ?
astroboy28
astroboy28

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 24th June 2009, 8:50 am

The way I look at it, either SE will ask to top up more than 2K or refund u the $$$$.....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by kenincf 24th June 2009, 9:28 am

I think it really depends on your SE, the way she manages it. I got my car for 48999 as well. However I didn't negotiate to have any freebie. She just gave me the standard $250 solar film voucher. That's all, nothing else.

In March, I booked my car.

In April, COE first bid successful.

In May, once car arrived at Singapore, I got my car.
kenincf
kenincf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasus 24th June 2009, 9:47 am

Astro, I'm in similar situation as you.
Booked 1.6SX(A) 11st April, OPC Metal Bronze.
The next bidding will be my fifth. SE has extended my bidding for another 2 rounds. But got a car to trade-in.

SE said there will another shipment coming end of this month (this few days?). I told her how's that info gonna help??
More likely than not, even if 'our' car arrived, it will be given to those people with COE on hand cos they would not want to incur warehouse charges while it sits there waiting for the next bidding 8th July.

4k-5K top up is ridiculous reading from the bros here, it's not even gurranteed.
Like some bros here said, why pay more for their mistakes?
Why can't they be flexible? Instead expect the customer to compromise?

Thinking aloud, can we charge them instead for the opportunity loss for getting a cheaper car elsewhere when the COE is still in the sub 10K region?

I know the sales agreement is stated non-guarranteed 6 bids but they knew very well what's the customers' expectations when we sign on the dotted line.

Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasus 24th June 2009, 9:52 am

kenincf wrote:I think it really depends on your SE, the way she manages it. I got my car for 48999 as well. However I didn't negotiate to have any freebie. She just gave me the standard $250 solar film voucher. That's all, nothing else.

In March, I booked my car.

In April, COE first bid successful.

In May, once car arrived at Singapore, I got my car.

Allow me to offer another p.o.v.
My first bid missed by < $100. 2nd,3rd,4th bid no bid. 5th bid not successful.

Now, if my first bid is successful, things may end up differently. I may get my car early and the car may be from those pre-launch buyers that not willing to forgo the 2K discount. This viscious cycle repeats.

Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasus 24th June 2009, 9:59 am

In business, money talks.
They can give you lots of promises, flowers, wrap it up in preety boxes with a ribbin on top. But it will only be good only if the price is right.

Dun believe in their system & what standard protocol. System is fixed, humans are flexible.

They are being trained handle customers and to give standard replies. Probably during training, they do role playing too.

Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by gravin 24th June 2009, 10:55 am

I was in a similar situation as you. I booked metal bronze auto 1.6 sx(a) opc on 25 March. my loan is only 21k and loan period is only 5 yrs. They only bidded once, and the rest no bid. Feedback to management and sales manager talked to me, answering all my questions. I would encourage you to talk to the management to see what they tell you, although I think I know what they will tell you cos' my questions were exactly the same as many of you here.

Of course, ultimately, it is up to you if you wanna top up. I chose to top up 4k for a guaranteed open cat coe cos' I still very much like the car and the bros/sis here have also mentioned that this car is quite worth it Smile Wish you good luck and hope you have all the question marks in your mind solved soon! Very Happy
gravin
gravin

Back to top Go down

Post by balonglong_1979 24th June 2009, 11:02 am

when they first sold the car, they priced it v aggressively to push sales, and it seems to have worked. now forte sounds gained good reputation, so cnc won't ever do a no-profit business lah...in the end it's always the bottom line.

i think asking 4-5k topup is normal, now not only coe up, krw also up...
if they can ask this much topup, this probably means a lot of ppl want to buy forte..

on the opposite end of the spectrum, i know a relative who bought a '09 model of a continental car recently. the ad brought in 20 cars, but managed only to sell 2. he managed to bargain a $18k discount, some more the car came wif open cat COE...

balonglong_1979

Back to top Go down

Post by dwwl 24th June 2009, 11:19 am

I think there's alot of us in the same situation, see fortei's thread. All of us at the 47999 or 48999 have lots of problems unless u take full loan, little freebies or something. They are just waiting for us to break and top up otherwise they'll most likely refund us the deposit.

Our best strategy is for everyone to refuse to top up and tell them that we'll never ever buy from them again. Make them realize this will hurt more then they thought. Make them compromise instead of us. If everyone tops up then ofcoz this won't work

dwwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasus 24th June 2009, 11:21 am

I'm not topping up.

Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 24th June 2009, 11:43 am

Hmmmm..... sounds like this happenin to lots of OPC ar?
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 24th June 2009, 12:14 pm

1) it seems like there are many cases of them giving up cars to newer buyers. why we know? cos many buyers who buy later oredi have deir car n driving.

seriously, i bought my car on 19apr n i oredi got my car like close to 4wks ago? n ya.. like ur SE, my SE initially keep saying he dunno when my car is in. until i call him everytime i know tat there's a shipment coming in. i even told him my fren who bought later den me got my car liao. den he will give me excuse like diff model, diff color. diff transmission. den till i bluff him it's de same color. den he's willing to say he go check. n finally he say. oh. dere's one more left for u -_-" if i din chase, u think tat car is mine??

den with the so called car in sgp, i questioned him again, since he promised me coe once my car is in sgp. n i got sms from him to gaurantee i get my coe if my car is in sgp. so he LL go pester his mgr for a open cat coe for me without topup.

but he try to make things diff for me, like making me go to bank get cashiers order n submit to c&c before 3pm de nxt day when i was tokin to him at like 11pm de previous day. so to prevent him from putting the blame on me, i took leave n settle everything n deliver the cashiers order to c&c.

2) i dunno why u cant go in to ocoe.lta.gov.sg after u key in ur ic. cos bid or no bid, u can still go in. if he bid, u c de bid there, if he din bid, it says no record found. so need to know wat is the screen displayed, n u'll know if he bid.

3) this might be de reason y u r not getting ur car. i think with loan of 22k over 7yrs? dey make lesser den if u dun take loan n make de penalty of 1.5k. cos when i ask him if i take min loan for min period n dun take loan any diff, he say no. n no xtra freebies.

for my ex(a) i was given freebies: leather seat, reverse sensor n alarm. bodykit n sports rim was apr promo. so wat is ur definition of many freebies?

btw, now really abit hard to get ur car. at the current coe price n de amt u paid for ur car. if u c how de cost of car is calculated,
C&C dun make much from ur deal.

let say urs is sx(a), with a omv of 13.5k, cost of car is 13.5k(omv)+2700(custom duty)+1134(gst)+13500(arf)+140(regFee) = 30974. n this amt is exclusive of coe. with current coe say at 13k, ur car basic cost is already 44k?

n tat is not including ur freebies n c&c earning n SE commission. so with that price u paid, i dun think u'll get ur car without topup. if u r really interested in de car, ask for a topup. try to nego on this amt, n u c if it's reasonable.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by ozzie75 24th June 2009, 1:19 pm

mwerkz wrote:1) it seems like there are many cases of them giving up cars to newer buyers. why we know? cos many buyers who buy later oredi have deir car n driving.

seriously, i bought my car on 19apr n i oredi got my car like close to 4wks ago? n ya.. like ur SE, my SE initially keep saying he dunno when my car is in. until i call him everytime i know tat there's a shipment coming in. i even told him my fren who bought later den me got my car liao. den he will give me excuse like diff model, diff color. diff transmission. den till i bluff him it's de same color. den he's willing to say he go check. n finally he say. oh. dere's one more left for u -_-" if i din chase, u think tat car is mine??

den with the so called car in sgp, i questioned him again, since he promised me coe once my car is in sgp. n i got sms from him to gaurantee i get my coe if my car is in sgp. so he LL go pester his mgr for a open cat coe for me without topup.

but he try to make things diff for me, like making me go to bank get cashiers order n submit to c&c before 3pm de nxt day when i was tokin to him at like 11pm de previous day. so to prevent him from putting the blame on me, i took leave n settle everything n deliver the cashiers order to c&c.

2) i dunno why u cant go in to ocoe.lta.gov.sg after u key in ur ic. cos bid or no bid, u can still go in. if he bid, u c de bid there, if he din bid, it says no record found. so need to know wat is the screen displayed, n u'll know if he bid.

3) this might be de reason y u r not getting ur car. i think with loan of 22k over 7yrs? dey make lesser den if u dun take loan n make de penalty of 1.5k. cos when i ask him if i take min loan for min period n dun take loan any diff, he say no. n no xtra freebies.

for my ex(a) i was given freebies: leather seat, reverse sensor n alarm. bodykit n sports rim was apr promo. so wat is ur definition of many freebies?

btw, now really abit hard to get ur car. at the current coe price n de amt u paid for ur car. if u c how de cost of car is calculated,
C&C dun make much from ur deal.

let say urs is sx(a), with a omv of 13.5k, cost of car is 13.5k(omv)+2700(custom duty)+1134(gst)+13500(arf)+140(regFee) = 30974. n this amt is exclusive of coe. with current coe say at 13k, ur car basic cost is already 44k?

n tat is not including ur freebies n c&c earning n SE commission. so with that price u paid, i dun think u'll get ur car without topup. if u r really interested in de car, ask for a topup. try to nego on this amt, n u c if it's reasonable.

Agree with Michelle.

There is a certain profit margin for each car sold. With the COE prices likely to head North due to decreasing COE quota and rolled-over orders, plus other car makes joining the bidding exercise, top-up might be the way to go for a 'win-win' situation. Consider also the option of doing your accessories outside as you have the option to choose what you want, and the quality of the 'freebies' your SE give might not be what you want. Foregoing the accessories might get you a better bargain for top-up option for guaranteed COE and delivery, who knows?

If you have booked your SX, say at $47,999, and you have an option to top-up 2-3K for a confirmed delivery, that brings the overall package to be between 50-51K, it is still worthwhile if it is cheaper than current booking price.

My thoughts. By the way, I am not a staff of C&C, nor a part-time SE. Smile

ozzie75

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 24th June 2009, 2:13 pm

I'm not topping up too.

For me, to topup might as well buy a jap car since it has past the 50K region, I spend another 4-10K and I will get a good reputation jap car with minimum fuss and ding dongs from Importers.

Was delayed till the price shot up and maybe told to topup 5K considered worthwhile ? or gotten my car without the "admin" delays during the low coe period worthwhile? Don't think it should be fair to compare it with the current price.
WHY? would you give up your queue and let the next person take your "stock" of under 48999 without topup, then buy the car at a discount of 1-3K of the present price(54999). Worthwhile?

Side note: If a Parallel Importer did the same scenario, you would have thought they wanna con you to top up right? so whats the diff between this AD and P.I ?

Not meant to flame anyone here but was disappointed with the company, as I think the procedure or system of the company was never correct because a disgruntled customer will badmouth, it would spreads faster than a "our price remain even though the COE increase" advert kekekeke

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by ozzie75 24th June 2009, 3:24 pm

eraser wrote:I'm not topping up too.

For me, to topup might as well buy a jap car since it has past the 50K region, I spend another 4-10K and I will get a good reputation jap car with minimum fuss and ding dongs from Importers.

Was delayed till the price shot up and maybe told to topup 5K considered worthwhile ? or gotten my car without the "admin" delays during the low coe period worthwhile? Don't think it should be fair to compare it with the current price.
WHY? would you give up your queue and let the next person take your "stock" of under 48999 without topup, then buy the car at a discount of 1-3K of the present price(54999). Worthwhile?

Side note: If a Parallel Importer did the same scenario, you would have thought they wanna con you to top up right? so whats the diff between this AD and P.I ?

Not meant to flame anyone here but was disappointed with the company, as I think the procedure or system of the company was never correct because a disgruntled customer will badmouth, it would spreads faster than a "our price remain even though the COE increase" advert kekekeke

Can understand the frustration. Had a similar encounter for my last car deal with Komoco. Misleading pricing..went for the top-up to avoid the hassle of going through the entire bidding cycle, which I might not end up getting the car. Car buying experience filled with surprises. "Power To Surprise"?? Shocked

ozzie75

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 24th June 2009, 4:33 pm

Im not topping up too, why give in...
Im on the last bid this coming coe bid, n i will see hw it goes.
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 24th June 2009, 4:34 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:Hmmmm..... sounds like this happenin to lots of OPC ar?

Mine is also OPC
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 24th June 2009, 4:35 pm

balonglong_1979 wrote:when they first sold the car, they priced it v aggressively to push sales, and it seems to have worked. now forte sounds gained good reputation, so cnc won't ever do a no-profit business lah...in the end it's always the bottom line.

if they can ask this much topup, this probably means a lot of ppl want to buy forte..

on the opposite end of the spectrum, i know a relative who bought a '09 model of a continental car recently. the ad brought in 20 cars, but managed only to sell 2. he managed to bargain a $18k discount, some more the car came wif open cat COE...

is the brand Audi?
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 24th June 2009, 5:04 pm

Q1)if my car is here can he sell it to other, cos when i buy it e cost was 48999, if he sell it now e value is 54999 which is much much higher than what i pay for.

A1) Regardless your stock is here anot.. the car can still assigned to other people which secured their COE. The car will only assigned to you when you secure the COE.

Q2)i check a few time online at lta website, i cant go into ocoe.lta.gov.sg after i key in my ic. does it mean he didnt bid for me?

A2) Only available during bidding day from Monday (1200hrs) -Wed (1600hrs). If you do not see your bid during the bidding day.. means C&C management did not bid for you

Q3) i gt many free goodies. n my loan is only 22k n loan period is only 7yrs. does he earn only a little? might it b a reason that he didnt try to secure a coe for me?

A3) Freebies is between you and your SE.. C&C wont bother what your SE giving you cause SE give you freebies based on their commision.

COE bidding is by C&C management and not SE... there's no such thing as my SE is not helping me to bid!! SE WANTS to bid for u.. because its within their control thats why they have to endure with your pain too.

C&C have the rights to reject your sales since the agreement is 6 non guaranteered bids.. and you even sign the form that C&C take over your charge to bid for u.

I understand all your desperate and pain.. I suffered this before!! but dont give up.. usually at the last bid.. C&C will offer and topup open cat E.. its up to u want to top up anot.. so calculate your own margin does it worth.. with the current HIGH value with HIGH COE price.. I will say why not..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by balonglong_1979 24th June 2009, 6:04 pm

Fortei wrote:
balonglong_1979 wrote:when they first sold the car, they priced it v aggressively to push sales, and it seems to have worked. now forte sounds gained good reputation, so cnc won't ever do a no-profit business lah...in the end it's always the bottom line.

is the brand Audi?
no it's a bm.

balonglong_1979

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 24th June 2009, 7:50 pm

Wow ... 18k discount for a BM !!!!! wonder Volkswagen got this kinda deal anot kekeke

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by balonglong_1979 24th June 2009, 8:12 pm

well the margin from BM (esp. the big ones) must be v high.

last time they supplied cars for IMF event and sold the cars afterwards at $10k discount...now economic crisis, i can imagine these cars arent selling so well.

balonglong_1979

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasus 24th June 2009, 8:27 pm

Have a talk with my SE.
She gives me the option to topup $4K for an open CAT and the color of the car will not be Metal Bronze. She has to check the stock first.

As you can see, there's no such thing as queue system. Allocation is done after car arrived at port. Who has the money & COE will get first.

I will not be topping up. I still got a car to drive.

For bros here that really wanted the Forte and dun mind topping up, call your SE now as C&C are allocating the cars now.

Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 24th June 2009, 8:59 pm

astroboy28 wrote:that sentence was what i saw during coe bidding day. my se told me coe nt an issue b4. but today i asked him abt my car he say heaven come n when i ask him abt e coe issue he say keep finger cross...

sian... think i wil do e 2nd option which u suggest..

thanks..
bro, when u fail 6th bid, ur se most likely wil lextend 2 more bids. if she dont, speak to the manager, i know they will give 2 more bids.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 24th June 2009, 9:35 pm

If i failed my 6 bids, i am surely getting my deposit back cos i believe 2 bids more will push the COE higher n higher....

I will go down to leng kee on wednesday btw 3-4pm, n make sure they bid high for me... any idea what must i bring with me to settle the outstanding payment? first mth installement, insurance, n cheque for the left over outstanding for the car... anything i miss out?
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by KnGp 24th June 2009, 9:38 pm

juz wanna share my experience here.. my SE from leng kee side. mine is 1.6SX (M) OPC

i booked my 1.6SX (M) OPC on 12 april. i wanted EX(M) OPC initially but he told me dun have the color i want. but my colleague who book 2 weeks later than me got exactly the color i want EX(M) normal plate. (Dishonesty 1). muz be he want more commission.

2 days later, bank loan approved. i downpay 50%, loan 50%, 5 years.

1week later, got COE. he told me he bidded for me at first. then on result day he confess he didnt bid. but gave me open cat w/o any topup (that was when COE still very low)(Dishonesty 2).

1 week later, collect car. he say can be faster if im not OPC.
total only 3 freebie - body kit, solar film, 3A mat. he over quote me the price of body kit, which i found out after asking my colleague and reading this forum (Dishonesty 3). but since i got it free i dun pursue..

as SX dun come with alarm, i tried to ask him for alarm as freebie. but guess what he say?? "as forte is a new car, there isnt any alarm for SX yet". (Dishonesty 4) as im young and a 1st timer i believed him. in the end i ask for solar film and mat and he agreed.

from booking to collection took 3 weeks. although he is very dishonest in my personal view, but i got my car fast. guess im 1 of the lucky chap around..

im not here to flame.. only wanna share my experience.. if i did make anyone angry, my apology..
KnGp
KnGp

Back to top Go down

Post by dwwl 24th June 2009, 9:58 pm

Pegasus wrote:Have a talk with my SE.
She gives me the option to topup $4K for an open CAT and the color of the car will not be Metal Bronze. She has to check the stock first.

As you can see, there's no such thing as queue system. Allocation is done after car arrived at port. Who has the money & COE will get first.

For bros here that really wanted the Forte and dun mind topping up, call your SE now as C&C are allocating the cars now.

Is yours SX or EX? Auto or Manual? Is there a new batch that arrived in SG?

dwwl

Back to top Go down

Post by dwwl 24th June 2009, 9:59 pm

Fortei wrote:If i failed my 6 bids, i am surely getting my deposit back cos i believe 2 bids more will push the COE higher n higher....

I will go down to leng kee on wednesday btw 3-4pm, n make sure they bid high for me... any idea what must i bring with me to settle the outstanding payment? first mth installement, insurance, n cheque for the left over outstanding for the car... anything i miss out?

Wow sounds like you're sure you can get the COE by going down directly. Do you have some secret useful plan you can share? 8)

dwwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 24th June 2009, 10:06 pm

dwwl wrote:
Pegasus wrote:Have a talk with my SE.

Is yours SX or EX? Auto or Manual? Is there a new batch that arrived in SG?

YES. This week got one batch shipping in singapore. Alot of Fortes...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 24th June 2009, 10:09 pm

dwwl wrote:
Fortei wrote:If i failed my 6 bids, i am surely getting my deposit back cos i believe 2 bids more will push the COE higher n higher....

Wow sounds like you're sure you can get the COE by going down directly. Do you have some secret useful plan you can share? 8)

Since its secret useful plan, hw can i tell u... Razz kidding la, just go there to ensure everything is in place n best bring a laptop to go there monitor the COE jump btw 330pm-355pm. Once the COE cross over the COE CnC bid for u, i will ask my SE to Top up lo... maybe u can do this too...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by dwwl 24th June 2009, 10:12 pm

Fortei wrote:

I heard my SE say that june 1st batch is SX 2nd batch is EX. If there's a new batch of SX i'll go pester him liao

dwwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 24th June 2009, 10:13 pm

dwwl wrote:
Fortei wrote:

I heard my SE say that june 1st batch is SX 2nd batch is EX. If there's a new batch of SX i'll go pester him liao

Every batch there are SX n EX... the difference btw the batches is which one has more SX or EX...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by dwwl 24th June 2009, 10:14 pm

Fortei wrote:

Since its secret useful plan, hw can i tell u... Razz kidding la, just go there to ensure everything is in place n best bring a laptop to go there monitor the COE jump btw 330pm-355pm. Once the COE cross over the COE CnC bid for u, i will ask my SE to Top up lo... maybe u can do this too...

Got use meh? If they are willing to bid for you they will do so whether you are there or not. If not it doesnt matter i guess. Somemore must take leave just to go down ... abit wasteful leh.

dwwl

Back to top Go down

Post by dwwl 24th June 2009, 10:15 pm

Fortei wrote:
dwwl wrote:
Fortei wrote:

Every batch there are SX n EX... the difference btw the batches is which one has more SX or EX...

He told me 1st batch ALL SX 2nd batch ALL EX. Maybe i got conned Very Happy

dwwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 24th June 2009, 10:15 pm

Bo bian, im on my 6th bid liao...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 24th June 2009, 10:20 pm

all the best bro!! Very Happy
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 24th June 2009, 10:22 pm

Thanks bro tish... if this fails again, i dunno what the hell i will do next... all hell broke loose... haha
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 24th June 2009, 10:25 pm

KnGp wrote:juz wanna share my experience here.. my SE from leng kee side. mine is 1.6SX (M) OPC

i booked my 1.6SX (M) OPC on 12 april. i wanted EX(M) OPC initially but he told me dun have the color i want. but my colleague who book 2 weeks later than me got exactly the color i want EX(M) normal plate. (Dishonesty 1). muz be he want more commission.

2 days later, bank loan approved. i downpay 50%, loan 50%, 5 years.

1week later, got COE. he told me he bidded for me at first. then on result day he confess he didnt bid. but gave me open cat w/o any topup (that was when COE still very low)(Dishonesty 2).

1 week later, collect car. he say can be faster if im not OPC.
total only 3 freebie - body kit, solar film, 3A mat. he over quote me the price of body kit, which i found out after asking my colleague and reading this forum (Dishonesty 3). but since i got it free i dun pursue..

as SX dun come with alarm, i tried to ask him for alarm as freebie. but guess what he say?? "as forte is a new car, there isnt any alarm for SX yet". (Dishonesty 4) as im young and a 1st timer i believed him. in the end i ask for solar film and mat and he agreed.

from booking to collection took 3 weeks. although he is very dishonest in my personal view, but i got my car fast. guess im 1 of the lucky chap around..

im not here to flame.. only wanna share my experience.. if i did make anyone angry, my apology..

u shuld b glad ur SE ask u take 1.6SX. 1.6SX, C&C make lesser money from it.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 24th June 2009, 10:33 pm

Fortei wrote:Thanks bro tish... if this fails again, i dunno what the hell i will do next... all hell broke loose... haha
like i said loh, if 6th bid fail, u can ask for extension 2 more bids Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 24th June 2009, 10:35 pm

Just received a call from SE..this late still in office?
Ask me to topup 4K for open cat of 15k. Think can predict many earlier customers also reject the 15K open cat thats why still in office calling every customer down the list kekeke (soon a recently booked customer will get the open cat for free if no early customers want)
Was told I am in priority queue so every shipment sure have my car but what's the point?
Need me to wash "my car" that was allocated to me in every shipment?
My reply"you can carry on with the bid for the 6th time, but whatever the outcome just don't ask me to topup and refund me my deposit plus more or less I know sure fail based on the recent trend of COE"

Last edited by eraser on 24th June 2009, 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to add more)

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by dwwl 24th June 2009, 11:32 pm

eraser wrote:Just received a call from SE..this late still in office?
Ask me to topup 4K for open cat of 15k. Think can predict many earlier customers also reject the 15K open cat thats why still in office calling every customer down the list kekeke (soon a recently booked customer will get the open cat for free if no early customers want)
Was told I am in priority queue so every shipment sure have my car but what's the point?
My reply"you can carry on with the bid for the 6th time, but whatever the outcome just don't ask me to topup and refund me my deposit plus more or less I know sure fail based on the recent trend of COE"

At least ur SE got put you in priority Q. Mine dunno go where liao. Think given up hope on me ... just going to go through the 6th bid for show and wait to return me my $$$.

dwwl

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 24th June 2009, 11:50 pm

dwwl wrote:

At least ur SE got put you in priority Q. Mine dunno go where liao. Think given up hope on me ... just going to go through the 6th bid for show and wait to return me my $$$.

Hahaha SE say one mah...actually is carrot queue waiting to be chopped. I'm also going through the same action as you just to take back my money, plus ban and badmouth about this company keke

Forgot to add on previous post. SE finally said it that my stock will be given to whoever has the COE. So it is confirm plus chop that there is no such thing as your car is here.

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by dwwl 24th June 2009, 11:58 pm

eraser wrote:
dwwl wrote:

Hahaha SE say one mah...actually is carrot queue waiting to be chopped. I'm also going through the same action as you just to take back my money, plus ban and badmouth about this company keke

Forgot to add on previous post. SE finally said it that my stock will be given to whoever has the COE. So it is confirm plus chop that there is no such thing as your car is here.

Their reputation hasn't been good to begin with, now my frens are telling me y i didn't believe them lol.

I actually have frens who are interested in the forte, they can say goodbye to all these orders too. These are the effect that they won't know

dwwl

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 25th June 2009, 12:27 am

dwwl wrote:Their reputation hasn't been good to begin with, now my frens are telling me y i didn't believe them lol.

I actually have frens who are interested in the forte, they can say goodbye to all these orders too. These are the effect that they won't know

Forte now selling like hotcakes so they don't care about the effects, all they need to do just call down the list to psycho 1st time buyers and more passionate forte lovers to buy their high open cat COE, sooner or later they will use this tactic "Sir/Mdm there is ready stock now so if you topup now, your car will be ready for collection in 2 weeks. Coe so high so it will be harder for you to secure and who knows you may need to topup more" then if someone went for it ? then siao liao, the rightful owner of that stock gonna wait longer for the car or coe kekekeke

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum