Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
1.6 EX-AT Spicy Red Gets GREEDY SPORTS gerar knob - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
1.6 EX-AT Spicy Red Gets GREEDY SPORTS gerar knob - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
1.6 EX-AT Spicy Red Gets GREEDY SPORTS gerar knob - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
1.6 EX-AT Spicy Red Gets GREEDY SPORTS gerar knob - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
1.6 EX-AT Spicy Red Gets GREEDY SPORTS gerar knob - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
1.6 EX-AT Spicy Red Gets GREEDY SPORTS gerar knob - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
1.6 EX-AT Spicy Red Gets GREEDY SPORTS gerar knob - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
1.6 EX-AT Spicy Red Gets GREEDY SPORTS gerar knob - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
1.6 EX-AT Spicy Red Gets GREEDY SPORTS gerar knob - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

1.6 EX-AT Spicy Red Gets GREEDY SPORTS gerar knob

+24
epin
nofears
kenincf
sktan10
muff
waypoint
leedevil
fonefun610
Cypher
keigo
Fortec
Leonard
luvxiaobeng
Juz@kid
greatgazoo
andikong
newsman
nocash
BluRz
nothing
tish
SpicyRed
Mahinda
izz
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

1.6 EX-AT Spicy Red Gets GREEDY SPORTS gerar knob - Page 2 Empty Re: 1.6 EX-AT Spicy Red Gets GREEDY SPORTS gerar knob

Post by izz 26th June 2009, 11:42 am

sktan10 wrote:
izz wrote:
luvxiaobeng wrote:ai ya bro..... y go buy V1 colour? should call up C&C buy from them 1 nail polish size around 8 bucks.....

tks sis thumbsup will check with c&c n bro waypoint tks for posting the pic.opposite my wrkg pl theye a few auto shop will check with dem about d polishing.luckily is not too deep. Surprised

n bro n sis. What a Face .to my surprise not only my car got scratch but they is another one toyota altis silver colour get scratch too..exactly same scratch with me.his ,silver and not so obvious but owner veri veri tulan.i dont understand those bloody cuprits hav a habit to strike ppl car.hop they get caught in the act soon. mad

Feel sad for u.From the picture,i think polishing can clear off at least 70%.
-Try not to do anything like washing,polishing,DIY etc at the car park where u park.Do it far far away from ur regular parking lot.
-While doing whatever thing in ur car park,try not to blast ur sound system so loud that everyone can hear.
-Dont drive too 'aggressively' near ur living area & try not to use ur horn.
All these attached unwanted attention.

bro mine opc car rarely used it.furthermore juz 2 days i parked on the other block as mentioned earlier n i'm not even used the horn n the parking narrow forbidden anyones they to drive @30km/h.btw tks for advising.
izz
izz

Back to top Go down

1.6 EX-AT Spicy Red Gets GREEDY SPORTS gerar knob - Page 2 Empty Re: 1.6 EX-AT Spicy Red Gets GREEDY SPORTS gerar knob

Post by kenincf 26th June 2009, 12:07 pm

Bro.. feel heart pain when seeing your photo. Mine is Spicy Red too...

FYI, if you want to buy touch up paint, buy it from CnC. The color code is IY. I ordered one for myself yesterday when I was at CnC yesteday for my 1st servicing.
kenincf
kenincf

Back to top Go down

Post by izz 26th June 2009, 1:05 pm

kenincf wrote:Bro.. feel heart pain when seeing your photo. Mine is Spicy Red too...

FYI, if you want to buy touch up paint, buy it from CnC. The color code is IY. I ordered one for myself yesterday when I was at CnC yesteday for my 1st servicing.
noted bro tks.btw u mean pandan
izz
izz

Back to top Go down

Post by izz 26th June 2009, 4:31 pm

kenincf wrote:Bro.. feel heart pain when seeing your photo. Mine is Spicy Red too...

bros tks for the info n me juz get1 bottle of itfm cnc.seems look like nail polisher. What a Face will try on it.
izz
izz

Back to top Go down

Post by nofears 26th June 2009, 5:24 pm

how do you apply the touch up paint? Cause I remember trying before on my old ride, still can see a line across. Do you use a polishing cloth after drying?

nofears

Back to top Go down

Post by izz 26th June 2009, 8:29 pm

nofears wrote:how do you apply the touch up paint? Cause I remember trying before on my old ride, still can see a line across. Do you use a polishing cloth after drying?

as wat u said..bro the line still can be seen but much better coz the colour match.yup after drying i used polishing cloth n put apply some wax on scratch surface.will consult auto shop soon whether they can polish to make the touch up paint look smoother n even Smile
izz
izz

Back to top Go down

Post by nofears 26th June 2009, 8:41 pm

Hope that it'll be back to normal for you bro. Did you apply any pps?

nofears

Back to top Go down

Post by nofears 26th June 2009, 9:16 pm

Maybe this might help,
Extracted from: http://lifestyle.iloveindia.com/lounge/how-to-touch-up-paint-scratches-3940.html
Procedure

• Clean the scratched area of your car with a cloth, dipped in the solution of mild soap and water.
  • If grease or wax is holding on to the scratched area, use a degreaser to clear it immediately.
  • Scratched area is prone to rust. If rust has affected the area, use a 220-grit sandpaper to clean it. You may also use a wire brush to remove the rust. Look for a rust-treatment product if you don’t find either of them to be effective in removing the rust.
  • After cleaning the scratched area and removing rust, apply two thin coats of automotive touch up clear gloss paint. Wipe off excess paint from the brush before applying the coat. Allow the paint to dry completely.
  • Apply several coats of the colored automotive touch up paint, using brush, with a gap of twenty minutes between each application.
  • After the colored paint dries completely, apply a few coats of the clear paint, again in 20-minute gaps.
  • Wait for a couple of days, so that both the paints get dried completely. Now, apply the rubbing compound on the scratched area, using a clean soft cotton cloth.
Tip

If the scratch on your car is not too deep, you can remove it easily. For the purpose, apply a scratch remover or cleaner wax on the affected area, using a cloth terry towel. Rub the towel, in a circular motion, over the scratch. After a couple of applications, the scratch will be removed.

nofears

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 26th June 2009, 10:20 pm

my car has some fine scratches on my roof previously (complement from those Forte loving cats)......but luck me after polishing now its no longer visible .....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by epin 26th June 2009, 11:54 pm

ouhh bro... so sad to see a forte being scratch man... hopefully it can be remove using methods posted by e rest...
epin
epin

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 27th June 2009, 12:57 am

!!!! urs spicy red?????¿¿¿ y from ur avatar look like sweet orange?
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 27th June 2009, 12:58 am

bro izz!!! sry to heard about it man!!! wat the hell is wrong with these people?? jealous that they cant afford a car?? people new car leh scratch till like tat!!!
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 27th June 2009, 11:14 am

Kids ah!!! sometime they hands super ITCHY one!!!! Mischievous/ hands itchy !!! Need to spank their PIPI!!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 30th June 2009, 9:29 pm

omg ! these people are sick man ! hope they get caught soon ! Twisted Evil
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by yngwie 1st July 2009, 11:28 pm

Really feel sad for you. i believe whoever in this forum who see this scratch felt the similiar pain.

Bro, u can try using Hi-glaze to gently polish it if the scratch is fine and not deep. it can lighten your scratch.

BTW, do make police report. and park your car in a more open and bright area.

yngwie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 18th July 2009, 6:42 am

nice... thumbsup how muchie n where u got it????
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 18th July 2009, 9:47 am

Wasai nice ah ! Red car mat, red handbrake, red gear knob. Interior lightings ?
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 18th July 2009, 11:06 am

the hand brake n gear knob very chio thumbsup
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 18th July 2009, 11:09 am

Wah bro.... Nice nice.... hmmm...... WHere did you get your gear knob from?
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 18th July 2009, 11:11 am

Both the gear knob and handbrake very sporty thumbsup Where did u get it?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by izz 18th July 2009, 11:15 am

Juz@kid wrote:nice... thumbsup how muchie n where u got it????

bro less than 50bucks(special offer) get fm Concorde Auto.FYI originally this gear knob is for manual n the gear knob slot fitting totally not the same as the original we r using now.do some modifications by machining on it. adding aluminium bushing socket n drill 3 holes top n bottom 4mm hole with threading n usining hexkey nuts to tighten.soon i will try to post the whole pic how the modifications n instalations been done.need to dismantle the knob back. pirat
izz
izz

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 18th July 2009, 11:18 am

izz wrote:

bro less than 50bucks(special offer) get fm Concorde Auto.FYI originally this gear knob is for manual n the gear knob slot fitting totally not the same as the original we r using now.do some modifications by machining on it. adding aluminium bushing socket n drill 3 holes top n bottom 4mm hole with threading n usining hexkey nuts to tighten.soon i will try to post the whole pic how the modifications n instalations been done.need to dismantle the knob back. pirat

quick post, I wanna see how to dismantle the stock knob...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 18th July 2009, 11:22 am

me too... how to remove the knob huh?
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 18th July 2009, 11:26 am

izz wrote:

interesting...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by izz 18th July 2009, 11:49 am

kapitan wrote:
izz wrote:

quick post, I wanna see how to dismantle the stock knob...

bro to dismantle the knob wat we rusing now firstly u hav to push up the grey base cover(look like reducer) then slowly twist to left or right.u can feels slighty loose then u push it down where u can see the gear shart.at the gear shaft u hav to take out the screw using philip screw driver once u take out the screw the gear knob can be pull out n u see how this gear sharft look different fm other machine. can giv a try.pls handle with care coz the base of d gear knob securing sloting seem look very fragile.
izz
izz

Back to top Go down

Post by izz 18th July 2009, 11:59 am

greatgazoo wrote:Both the gear knob and handbrake very sporty thumbsup Where did u get it?

get fm CONCORDE AUTO ACCESSORIES
12 JLN LEMBAH KALLANG.mon -fri till 7pm ,sat 3pm,sun close.
if happens u bought more than 30bucks ask for membership card n oyalty card its free where u can gets 10% discount ..
izz
izz

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 20th July 2009, 1:08 am

Yoz izz...nice poison u have there...can see alot of people tempted by it liao..haha...long time never see u park at the joggin track there liao leh...haha

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by izz 20th July 2009, 10:02 am

leedevil wrote:Yoz izz...nice poison u have there...can see alot of people tempted by it liao..haha...long time never see u park at the joggin track there liao leh...haha

tonite will park beside ur car..cum down ard 7pm wil talk talk see see abt this new poison Very Happy
izz
izz

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 21st July 2009, 1:25 am

Sorry izz...i went out the whole day so din c ur msg...sorry abt dat...tink u also cant find my car rite?haha...

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by SpicyRed 21st July 2009, 1:42 pm

izz bro, did u drop by autobacs last sun late afternoon
was there & there's another Spicy parking beside my ride grin
must b u... remember the red cap @ ur rear seat
added more poison to ur ride again... grin
SpicyRed
SpicyRed

Back to top Go down

Post by izz 21st July 2009, 2:33 pm

leedevil wrote:Sorry izz...i went out the whole day so din c ur msg...sorry abt dat...tink u also cant find my car rite?haha...

no problem bro..yeah cant see urs.i make 2 round ur ur normal parking lot. 8)
izz
izz

Back to top Go down

Post by izz 21st July 2009, 2:36 pm

SpicyRed wrote:izz bro, did u drop by autobacs last sun late afternoon
was there & there's another Spicy parking beside my ride grin
must b u... remember the red cap @ ur rear seat
added more poison to ur ride again... grin

yess bro is me on late afternoon @autobac ubi.aware of ur car too if i nots wrong there is some sort of a praying words on ur back bumber..m i right. Very Happy
izz
izz

Back to top Go down

Post by SpicyRed 22nd July 2009, 4:16 pm

yup, my lucky charm... lol!
SpicyRed
SpicyRed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2