Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Updates: How The 2 Fishes May have Looked Like & The Picture of the Ugly me who lost to the fishes Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Updates: How The 2 Fishes May have Looked Like & The Picture of the Ugly me who lost to the fishes Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Updates: How The 2 Fishes May have Looked Like & The Picture of the Ugly me who lost to the fishes Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Updates: How The 2 Fishes May have Looked Like & The Picture of the Ugly me who lost to the fishes Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Updates: How The 2 Fishes May have Looked Like & The Picture of the Ugly me who lost to the fishes Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Updates: How The 2 Fishes May have Looked Like & The Picture of the Ugly me who lost to the fishes Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Updates: How The 2 Fishes May have Looked Like & The Picture of the Ugly me who lost to the fishes Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Updates: How The 2 Fishes May have Looked Like & The Picture of the Ugly me who lost to the fishes Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Updates: How The 2 Fishes May have Looked Like & The Picture of the Ugly me who lost to the fishes Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Updates: How The 2 Fishes May have Looked Like & The Picture of the Ugly me who lost to the fishes

+10
ano57
dandeana21
jactsq
GotCash
luvxiaobeng
The Blue Cruiser
tish
tiny
dipstick
dreamzzlandz
14 posters

Go down

Updates: How The 2 Fishes May have Looked Like & The Picture of the Ugly me who lost to the fishes Empty Updates: How The 2 Fishes May have Looked Like & The Picture of the Ugly me who lost to the fishes

Post by dreamzzlandz 21st June 2009, 8:53 pm

Sorry its me again..

It had been exactly one week that I broke up.. and I am still feeling very very hurt and angry . I still cannot accept the fact that I had lost my relationship to 2 big fishes..

So I must find out how the fishes would have look like ...

A search on the webbie, I have found the artworks of fishes done by the tattooist from Visual Orgasm (Joseph) who tattoo-ed the 2 fishes on my ex-bf's back.. so the fishes on my ex bf's back will be more or less the same since its drawn and produced by the same pair of hands...

** Above pictures taken from http://www.visual-orgasm.com/ under Joseph's gallery

See see... are these 2 fishes any nice?????

my ex bf told me they are cute!!!! Twisted Evil

Anyway, .. now that I know how these fishes look like, I felt so worthless... I am just so worthless compared to 2 fishes...

Maybe I should have admit that I am super fat , super ugly and super short that I actually lost out to 2 tattoo-ed fishes.. Just now I was looking at many many pictures of tattoos, not that I cannot accept tattoos, but I cannot accept big big tattoos with colors... some of the small ones that I have come across are actually very nice, very tastefully tattoo-ed..

Anway the fact is fact... I lost my 9 years relationship to 2 fishes that look like the 2 fishes shown above.

+ and I will always remember what the tattooist told me " Good tattoos aint cheap and cheap tattoos aint good"

why cant he say he lack the skills?? Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by dreamzzlandz on 21st June 2009, 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Updates: How The 2 Fishes May have Looked Like & The Picture of the Ugly me who lost to the fishes Empty Re: Updates: How The 2 Fishes May have Looked Like & The Picture of the Ugly me who lost to the fishes

Post by dipstick 21st June 2009, 9:26 pm

Wah, looks like Yakuza tattoo. Now I know why you are so worked up about it.

Imo, if your ex-bf ignored your pleas not to get the tattoo, I think he didn't care two hoots about your feelings. Getting his way is more impt to him and it does show a lack of maturity and commitment to the relationship. A union such as this would not have worked for long anyway and is a recipe for disaster.

If you have decided that the break-up is permanent then it would be wise to close this episode of your life and move on. Keep yourself busy and have an active social life. Just go forward and don't look back...........

dipstick

Back to top Go down

Updates: How The 2 Fishes May have Looked Like & The Picture of the Ugly me who lost to the fishes Empty Re: Updates: How The 2 Fishes May have Looked Like & The Picture of the Ugly me who lost to the fishes

Post by tiny 21st June 2009, 9:42 pm

Wow those are japanese carp. They are quite significant in japanese (and yakuza) culture. As a picture I would say they are beautiful. And on the right body and person to carry it, I would say they would be beautiful too. But I do not know your bf, so I can't comment about that.

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 21st June 2009, 9:45 pm

dipstick,

thank you so much for your encouragement. I have been keeping myself busy.. In fact. I am now thinking of joining SDU...

tiny,
Actually the fishes should be koi..because the website got say they are koi.. my ex bf did those 2 koi on his back. From a girl's point of view, I dont find it any nice, in fact I find it quite disgusting and ugly.

As I was surfing in the tattoo webbie, I found a fish tattoo that actually look ok ( or shun yan, or at least not so big and ugly).. but of course not produced by the same tattooist who did the above 2 fishes.

** this picture credited www.joefinch.blogspot.com

Think this fish should be palm size big.

Last edited by dreamzzlandz on 21st June 2009, 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 21st June 2009, 9:48 pm

since the discussion has go on...

i shall voice out also Smile

I dont like the 2 fishes, but i am ok with people having those as tatoo...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 21st June 2009, 9:55 pm

tish, sorry I opened a new thread about how the fishes look like.. I still "bu gan xin" that I lost to 2 fishes and must find out how they look like..

haha... anyway, this section here ( relax and chit chat corner) is anything under the sun and moon, so I posted it here... Smile
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 21st June 2009, 10:15 pm

Erm..Koi is jap carp..Razz

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 21st June 2009, 11:00 pm

TISH - pic requested to be removed by owner
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 21st June 2009, 11:38 pm

My honest opinion, those fishes look nice on paper banners used for CNY. It is supposed to bring luck and prosperity to the host. But well, to each his/her own preference with regards to its design when tatoo-ed on a human body.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 21st June 2009, 11:54 pm

dreamzzlandz i'm not sure wat is in ur mind now but i'm very sure u r not not in the correct position to comment on any tattoo..... is juz like u ask a person who hate dogs to cuddle a dog..... it make no sense... from my point of view, u r not juz chit chatin.... u r critizing..... no matter wat it of a tattoo person's body, it is hard work of the tattooist..... unless u r a world class tattoo artist then u hv the rite to comment.... U can say u personally do not like it but u can't say it is ugly.....like wat tiny say this are carp in japenese Yakuza n the hv meaning behind it...... juz like to us.....every word u say seem to be against tattoo..... I'm not tryin to go against u but i think u should drop this tattoo topic n cool down first.... I don't mind u chit chatin about ur bf but not critizin tattoo or ppl wif tattoo....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 22nd June 2009, 12:02 am

luvxiaobeng, sorry again that you misinterpreted my posting in this thread.. I am sorry again.. Please dont take it to heart.

I actually want to tell you all that a fat, ugly girl like me, had lost out to 2 fishes that look like the 1st 2 picture's fishes. That is all.

No ill intentions or whatever, sorry again to have offended you.
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 22nd June 2009, 1:33 am

Ahh no one is fat and ugly or short, that's just your own assuming.
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by jactsq 22nd June 2009, 2:06 am

You should try to watch Miami Ink/London Ink/LA Ink on channel 16 SCV... I used to have a bad opinion about Tattoos but these shows taught me how to appreciate them.

Oh Miami Ink does a lot of Japanese Carp tattoos too and to me its really artistic maybe u can do your research from there. You can also see the amount of effort every tattooist does on each of their artwork despite suffering from backaches and many more problems!

Babe u look perfectly fine to me! I'm short too but I look on the bright side... Like easier to find a taller boy friend, look better in cute clothes, etc etc!

jactsq

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 22nd June 2009, 11:07 am

dreamzzlandz wrote:luvxiaobeng, sorry again that you misinterpreted my posting in this thread.. I am sorry again.. Please dont take it to heart.

I actually want to tell you all that a fat, ugly girl like me, had lost out to 2 fishes that look like the 1st 2 picture's fishes. That is all.

No ill intentions or whatever, sorry again to have offended you.

dreamzz.. if u keep harping that u r fat & ugly, perhaps u ought to look at me instead.. i guess i'm worst off than u r but instead of wallowing in self-pity, why not move on? forget abt what had already gone and over? Look forward, not backwards. Perhaps it is also a good time to reflect as well? Pardon me if I sound extremely rude. But I think life is short and make good use of ur life to enjoy urself rather than thinking of urself having to lose out to watever those 2 fishes. Tattoo is an art and everyone has his/her own desires. U cannot control ppl. The more u control the things u want, the more upset, disappointed and angry u get. At the end of the day, u get stressed out and then getting sick.. Is it worthwhile? chill out ya? and enjoy life.. U r still young..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by dipstick 22nd June 2009, 11:17 am

dreamzzlandz wrote:

Hi dreamzzz,

From the pic, you are definitely not fat and neither are you ugly. Can't tell if you're tall or short. Like has been said, move on and look forward and stop wallowing in self-pity. There are many guys out there who would find u attractive and who are worthy of u.

dipstick

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 22nd June 2009, 11:19 am

jactsq wrote:

Babe u look perfectly fine to me! I'm short too but I look on the bright side... Like easier to find a taller boy friend, look better in cute clothes, etc etc!

I agree with this phrase...
If fat can tone up one.....no problem......
and 1 very important trait that i learn through the years...
Self confidence definitely brings out more % than physical looks itself....
U look ok.....PLEASE -_-........ pessimistic gets to nowhere....

Easier to find taller counterparts. Bigger range of height variation to play with
Clothings... U save a lot.....
When u get older... u will thank that you are petite, cos totally cant tell the age at all.........
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 22nd June 2009, 11:22 am

Ger, since this matter is over, you should juz let it go.
Why bring it up to make yourself unhappy over and over again.
No one is perfect.
Dandeana may not look pretty, but she's a nice, chatty n frenly ger.
Luvxiaobeng has many tatoos but she's not beng/lian, somemore she's a caring young and fun mother.
(Ladies, thou i juz met u all once, but this is what i think of all of u.No offence)
Dreamz, if the pic u showed us is really you, you are not fat and short, you look sweet.
Rem, leaving ur bf is his loss, not urs.
U dun lose out anything.
Let it go and look on the bright side.

No offence, but I dun understand why u wanna start this topic all over again when you already made up ur mind to leave him.
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 22nd June 2009, 11:26 am

It's done, over, let's move on. Or u need a kick to wake u up from dreamzlandz... as much as I like to show sympathy...it's better we wake up earlier before sunset if u get me.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 22nd June 2009, 11:35 am

BluRz wrote:Ger, since this matter is over, you should juz let it go.
No one is perfect.
Luvxiaobeng has many tatoos but she's not beng/lian, somemore she's a caring young and fun mother.
(Ladies, thou i juz met u all once, but this is what i think of all of u.No offence)
Dreamz, if the pic u showed us is really you, you are not fat and short, you look sweet.
U dun lose out anything.

No offence, but I dun understand why u wanna start this topic all over again when you already made up ur mind to leave him.

wahahaha.. and crappy one oso.. hiak hiak hiak.. Razz Razz Razz
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 22nd June 2009, 11:37 am

Fortec wrote:It's done, over, let's move on. Or u need a kick to wake u up from dreamzlandz... as much as I like to show sympathy...it's better we wake up earlier before sunset if u get me.

fortec, use ur domokun power!!!
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 22nd June 2009, 11:46 am

you did not lose to those fishes.
you are your own nemesis
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 22nd June 2009, 12:15 pm

BluRz wrote:Ger, since this matter is over, you should juz let it go.
No one is perfect.
U dun lose out anything.

haha.... blurz you make be sound like an angel..... wahahaha......

Any way my dear ger.... In a relationship, there is always give and take, we r human not roborts thus, no one is alike each of us hav our individual dislike n like, thus, if you think tat this person is the 1 u wanna live with for the rest of your life, then accept, who he or she is or will be, you can remind him or her tat you do not like certain things tat he's done but whether he is able to change or not is another thing.

Wat i can say is the same as the others, if you decide to break off then move on.... no point circling around you see..... maybe there would be someone with similar likin as you, n you 2 click....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 22nd June 2009, 12:20 pm

Thread closed as its has become a very sensitive issue which is affecting many people emotionally.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 23rd June 2009, 10:28 pm

hmm.. i can still reply.. lol...
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down