Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Car Wash or DIY - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Car Wash or DIY - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Car Wash or DIY - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Car Wash or DIY - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Car Wash or DIY - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Car Wash or DIY - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Car Wash or DIY - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Car Wash or DIY - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Car Wash or DIY - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Car Wash or DIY

+18
jactsq
keigo
Mahinda
leedevil
ck7373
Juz@kid
mwerkz
Leonard
kysoong
BluRz
kenincf
balonglong_1979
tish
waypoint
melburn
Fortec
Kiang
saturnz^83
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Car Wash or DIY - Page 2 Empty Re: Car Wash or DIY

Post by keigo 23rd June 2009, 2:39 pm

kenincf wrote:I got bird shit and cat shit everyday. Because my place is with open air parking only. Crying or Very sad

cat shit... wont the cat nail scratch your car paint?
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 23rd June 2009, 2:51 pm

ozzie75 wrote:
mwerkz wrote:sian. everytime park below my home oso kena bird shit. i think within 3wks i tio like 7times -_-" really lucky. zzzz

It's a sign of windfall coming along. Need to let us know your car-plate no to bet on 4D. Smile

aiyoh, u try parking in open air carpark with alot of trees lo. sure kena bird shit very often. nothing worth buyin 4d abt. anyway i got buy. but no luck so far.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by hew 23rd June 2009, 3:10 pm

if you are staying near redhill area, you may wanna try Auto Aesthetics located at 73 redhill road mscp lvl 6A.
i'd wash my car there once, the car wash just cost $4.
they are using proper car shampoo, separate sponges (thot cheap ones) for car body and wheels, and polish the tyres.
not too bad, better than normal manual car wash imo.

hew

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 23rd June 2009, 3:22 pm

hew wrote:if you are staying near redhill area, you may wanna try Auto Aesthetics located at 73 redhill road mscp lvl 6A.
they are using proper car shampoo, separate sponges (thot cheap ones) for car body and wheels, and polish the tyres.

sounds interesting. i'll go try it one day

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 23rd June 2009, 5:35 pm

kenincf wrote:I got bird shit and cat shit everyday. Because my place is with open air parking only. Crying or Very sad

Cat shit? U mean got cat climb up to ur car roof and pang sai everyday?? Sia lah...
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by kenincf 23rd June 2009, 5:55 pm

saturnz^83 wrote:

Cat shit? U mean got cat climb up to ur car roof and pang sai everyday?? Sia lah...

Yeah, I think so. They found their new home. Every night they go up to sleep. In the morning, they have their morning pang sai, then leave.
kenincf
kenincf

Back to top Go down

Post by kenincf 23rd June 2009, 5:58 pm

keigo wrote:

They already treat my car roof as their home. At night, I suppose they will just gently sleep on it bah... In the morning, they leave me with their shit and fur.
kenincf
kenincf

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 23rd June 2009, 6:03 pm

kenincf wrote:
saturnz^83 wrote:

Yeah, I think so. They found their new home. Every night they go up to sleep. In the morning, they have their morning pang sai, then leave.

Wah..they also know how to choose which car to sleep..this proves that animals also like Forte!Keke..
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 23rd June 2009, 6:50 pm

kenincf wrote:
keigo wrote:

They already treat my car roof as their home. At night, I suppose they will just gently sleep on it bah... In the morning, they leave me with their shit and fur.

stick some a4 paper on the roof of ur car and dap some medicated oil on the paper, dont dap on ur paint, it will blur ur paint... Cats hate medicated oil smell and plastic bags.... i dont know how to put plastic bag on car roof so i suggest paper with med oil thumbsup
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by kenincf 23rd June 2009, 7:09 pm

tish wrote:
kenincf wrote:
keigo wrote:

stick some a4 paper on the roof of ur car and dap some medicated oil on the paper, dont dap on ur paint, it will blur ur paint... Cats hate medicated oil smell and plastic bags.... i dont know how to put plastic bag on car roof so i suggest paper with med oil thumbsup

Thanks for the info, bro. Currently I'm trying to park next to another red car in order to confuse the cats... Smile
kenincf
kenincf

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 23rd June 2009, 9:33 pm

kenincf wrote:
tish wrote:
kenincf wrote:
keigo wrote:

Thanks for the info, bro. Currently I'm trying to park next to another red car in order to confuse the cats... Smile

i guess its no use, coz forte just stands out no horse run Razz
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by kenincf 23rd June 2009, 11:58 pm

melburn wrote:

You have a point there, bro melburn. thumbsup

Hmm... last weekend I saw another Spicy Red at my parking area. It was 1.6 EX (A). If I see it again, I will probably check out its condition. If the cats like my KCF, they should like the other one as well. cat
kenincf
kenincf

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 24th June 2009, 12:10 am

kenincf wrote:
melburn wrote:

Hmm... last weekend I saw another Spicy Red at my parking area. It was 1.6 EX (A). If I see it again, I will probably check out its condition. If the cats like my KCF, they should like the other one as well. cat

Mayb tats y u nvr c tat spicy red in ur parking area liao Razz
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 24th June 2009, 12:14 am

kenincf wrote:
melburn wrote:

erms. where is ur carpark? cos i driving a 1.6EX (A) too

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 24th June 2009, 12:26 am

melburn wrote:
kenincf wrote:
melburn wrote:

Mayb tats y u nvr c tat spicy red in ur parking area liao Razz

Haha ya..coz the driver also know the cats will use that as their home too..that's y he/she siam and park elsewhere..keke
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by kenincf 24th June 2009, 10:33 am

mwerkz wrote:
kenincf wrote:
melburn wrote:

erms. where is ur carpark? cos i driving a 1.6EX (A) too

Hmm... I'm at Bedok area. The car I saw was with Rikecool sticker at the back. Was that yours?
kenincf
kenincf

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 24th June 2009, 12:22 pm

keke. nope. i stay at bukit batok. i did tintsycool solar films. but i tore out the sticker =x

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by FeiLeong 24th June 2009, 12:39 pm

kenincf wrote:
keigo wrote:

bro, let me teach u the method..pour a cup of Dettol mix with water like car wash dun raisin leave it alone...the cat wont come sleep ur roof top anymore..Last time my bike oso like dat..the cat always sleep at my bike seat...sleep nvm, scratch my leather seat so many tiny hole when rain my back side always wet. Hope tis wan can help U.. grin
FeiLeong
FeiLeong

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 24th June 2009, 12:49 pm

Gonna wash my car today...white car has turned brownish with all the dirt on it...can't stand it anymore!~
Anyone interested to join us @ sengkang DIY?
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 24th June 2009, 2:39 pm

BluRz wrote:Gonna wash my car today...white car has turned brownish with all the dirt on it...can't stand it anymore!~

Time venue?
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 24th June 2009, 9:58 pm

Fortec wrote:
BluRz wrote:Gonna wash my car today...white car has turned brownish with all the dirt on it...can't stand it anymore!~

Time venue?
dont bother lol we end up cleaing leather n panels, after that damn tired, give up, washing tomorrow in the afternoon haha Very Happy
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 24th June 2009, 10:14 pm

Smile I guess you will end up washing it another day and forever only clear leather seats and panels
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 24th June 2009, 10:22 pm

lol, wont lah, i die die tomorrow wash car, but i realise i can only wash car n was interior on different days else my back cannot take it lol grin
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 24th June 2009, 10:28 pm

hardworking sia...

me totally never done any cleaning even interior... but today good.raining.. help me wash off the car dirty.. else my car becoming a white car soon...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 24th June 2009, 10:30 pm

keigo wrote:hardworking sia...

me totally never done any cleaning even interior... but today good.raining.. help me wash off the car dirty.. else my car becoming a white car soon...

think we belong to the same ship. cos i oso nv wash my car after taking the car for close to 4wks. only wash once at car wash n interior cleaning.??? nv before. haha

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 24th June 2009, 10:32 pm

tot i got another pek kar tui liao lol now no more haha Razz
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 24th June 2009, 10:34 pm

tish wrote:

tot i got another pek kar tui liao lol now no more haha Razz

I confirm my booking already... next Friday morning going CSII to do my PPS..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 24th June 2009, 10:36 pm

I wash car at work every sat morning, hose down, soap, hose down wipe!

Polish and the rest prolly once every quarterly.

Anyways the car already got some scratches from road debris, over time will sure have one lah...better get used to it.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 24th June 2009, 10:46 pm

Fortec wrote:I wash car at work every sat morning, hose down, soap, hose down wipe!

Anyways the car already got some scratches from road debris, over time will sure have one lah...better get used to it.
wow!!! at work!! I use to do that until whole camp, got order those kena caught washing own vehicle will kena extra lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 24th June 2009, 10:48 pm

Fortec wrote:I wash car at work every sat morning, hose down, soap, hose down wipe!

Arh.. bro so fast u got debris scratches already.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 24th June 2009, 11:10 pm

greatgazoo wrote:

Arh.. bro so fast u got debris scratches already.

Sure have one lah, stone chips from heavy vehicles wheels flies at u also got. Kapitan bro got his windscreen chip by one of those I think.

Anyways, got some dents n scratches is better actually, cars tend to siam U. That was what I learnt with my old cars LOL.

Besides, respray is cheap in SG, even cheaper in JB. More scratches n dents mean more excuses for a complete makeover!

I know car in SG is pretty EX compare to elsewhere, but it's still a non living thing. Attachment is but a burden.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by hew 3rd August 2009, 11:00 am

hew wrote:if you are staying near redhill area, you may wanna try Auto Aesthetics located at 73 redhill road mscp lvl 6A.
just knew yesterday that auto aesthetics had ceased operation recently.

hew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2