Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Numbers of members till date. Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Numbers of members till date. Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Numbers of members till date. Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Numbers of members till date. Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Numbers of members till date. Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Numbers of members till date. Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Numbers of members till date. Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Numbers of members till date. Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Numbers of members till date. Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Numbers of members till date.

+2
dandeana21
impact2001
6 posters

Go down

Numbers of members till date. Empty Numbers of members till date.

Post by impact2001 5th April 2009, 2:36 am

Wow, this forum was launch on 24-Mar-09.. Till date we had about 118 members... So far still alot of owners still pending for their car!!!! hehe
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Numbers of members till date. Empty Re: Numbers of members till date.

Post by dandeana21 5th April 2009, 8:08 pm

Wah!! got so many oredi!! cool!! cool!! bounce drunken
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by graysgerald79 5th April 2009, 10:41 pm

I wonder why C&C dun just order more in the first place..... maybe just to test market....

graysgerald79

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 5th April 2009, 11:11 pm

graysgerald79 wrote:I wonder why C&C dun just order more in the first place..... maybe just to test market....

very likely.. coz not many ppl like Kimchi cars.. they prefer sushi cars.. most of my frenz all prefer sushi cars leh... anyway, kimchi cars are improving leh.. dun play play ah..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 5th April 2009, 11:17 pm

dandeana21 wrote:
graysgerald79 wrote:I wonder why C&C dun just order more in the first place..... maybe just to test market....

very likely.. coz not many ppl like Kimchi cars.. they prefer sushi cars.. most of my frenz all prefer sushi cars leh... anyway, kimchi cars are improving leh.. dun play play ah..

Ya lor, when my told my siss I getting a kia, they were like why kimchi? they didn't even ask what model tmd...then go on raving abt their sushis this and that...all that while they were watching kimchi dramas. Very Happy

I not sure if Kia is really gonna be an awesome reliable car, but for the price we are paying....it's definately beat the competition hands down maybe except avante.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 5th April 2009, 11:23 pm

me heard tt the Korean car makers are really shifting their attention to make their cars more reliable.. it's oni a matter of time tt they will start rising higher than sushis.. fish more expensive than vege.. no wonder.. haiyo... neber mind, forte owners will reign!! hmm.. i sound like i'm conquering the world like dat.. hahaha..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 5th April 2009, 11:55 pm

Fortec wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:

Ya lor, when my told my siss I getting a kia, they were like why kimchi? they didn't even ask what model tmd...then go on raving abt their sushis this and that...all that while they were watching kimchi dramas. Very Happy

I not sure if Kia is really gonna be an awesome reliable car, but for the price we are paying....it's definately beat the competition hands down maybe except avante.

u guys very creative... kimchi/sushi/macaroni/spaghetti/curry cars .... lol

The same happend to me when i told my friends that i wanted a KIA or Hyundai, but after they see the model, they changed their mindset liao....
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 5th April 2009, 11:56 pm

dandeana21 wrote:me heard tt the Korean car makers are really shifting their attention to make their cars more reliable.. it's oni a matter of time tt they will start rising higher than sushis.. fish more expensive than vege.. no wonder.. haiyo... neber mind, forte owners will reign!! hmm.. i sound like i'm conquering the world like dat.. hahaha..

Korean cars are trying very hard to fight into the market..... thats y u see all the newer korean cars suddenly look more chio and cheap!! BEst for people like us! Cheap and green! lol!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 6th April 2009, 1:01 am

I heard the 2.4 turbo forte coupe is coming to SG 3rd quarter leh.....should I hold out till then.....die lah....idea of family car getting out of hand liao. Must FOCUS!!
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 6th April 2009, 1:06 am

My first choice of car is actually the 1.6 civic 2009 facelift, then later consider 1.8 civic coz few k diff, then after that type R.

After that i think cannot lah, get so ex for what, since kimchi cars super cheap even with 2 liter and exterior and interior looks damn high class, then why not get 1.

In the end i booked somehting i am comfortable in, in terms of pocket, experience, and long term.....

Bro consider properly, u maciam getting a type R.... for that forte coupe, shoik but hard on the wallet No
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 6th April 2009, 1:11 am

It's juz a temptation thing haha....once u get a turbo, that's it...u'll fall into the never ending upgrade trap liao.

SG not really worth getting a performance car, no place to fully enjoy the performance, short lifespan due to coe and road tax etc and of course, MONEY NOT ENOUGH!
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 6th April 2009, 1:12 am

thats why u see a nick "nocash" hehe S'pore..... REALLY $$$ no enuff!!!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 7th April 2009, 9:23 pm

Yes!!! Who calling me.. Smile
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 7th April 2009, 9:27 pm

tish wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:me heard tt the Korean car makers are really shifting their attention to make their cars more reliable.. it's oni a matter of time tt they will start rising higher than sushis.. fish more expensive than vege.. no wonder.. haiyo... neber mind, forte owners will reign!! hmm.. i sound like i'm conquering the world like dat.. hahaha..

Korean cars are trying very hard to fight into the market..... thats y u see all the newer korean cars suddenly look more chio and cheap!! BEst for people like us! Cheap and green! lol!

hiak hiak.. yah lor.. cheap doesn't mean no good leh.. at least now the Kimchis are doing their best to fight their way out to wrap the sushis.. hmm!! not bad.. a kimchi sushi?? anyone wans 2 try dat? Laughing
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 7th April 2009, 10:17 pm

nocash wrote:Yes!!! Who calling me.. Smile
YOUR PEK KAR TUI lah Very Happy lol!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down