Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Which pertrol discount card would you choose Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Which pertrol discount card would you choose Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Which pertrol discount card would you choose Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Which pertrol discount card would you choose Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Which pertrol discount card would you choose Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Which pertrol discount card would you choose Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Which pertrol discount card would you choose Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Which pertrol discount card would you choose Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Which pertrol discount card would you choose Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Which pertrol discount card would you choose

+19
astroboy28
kapitan
Juz@kid
lawrenceke
dkflim
nocash
Mahinda
mwerkz
tiny
nothing
hew
tish
Fortec
loveforte
Kiang
impact2001
waypoint
melburn
JayJ
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which pertrol discount card would you choose Empty Which pertrol discount card would you choose

Post by JayJ 13th June 2009, 1:02 pm

From what i know, Caltex star card offers 14%+ caltex points. What about other cards? Any better or more discount cards available?

JayJ

Back to top Go down

Which pertrol discount card would you choose Empty Re: Which pertrol discount card would you choose

Post by melburn 13th June 2009, 1:06 pm

For me i use DBS Esso platinum 8% on top of station discount plus smile pts if im not wrong.

Very Happy
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Which pertrol discount card would you choose Empty Re: Which pertrol discount card would you choose

Post by JayJ 13th June 2009, 1:07 pm

how many % in total?

JayJ

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 13th June 2009, 1:21 pm

SPC Rocks! Formulation is the same as BP when they were still around... I swear by their diesel!

Latest Pump Prices - http://www.spc.com.sg/ourbusiness/latest_pump_prices.asp

92 stiil available - http://www.spc.com.sg/ourbusiness/types_fuel.asp

SPC & U Programme - http://www.spc.com.sg/ourbusiness/u_programme.asp

And using the POSBank Everyday Card to pay entitles me to an additional 3%
discount over and above the prevailing discount I get from the
SPC&U Programme as well as a 5% Cashback on purchases using the
POSBank Everyday Card. Every cent counts, man... Which pertrol discount card would you choose Icon_mrgreen

BR,
w a y
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 13th June 2009, 2:06 pm

BOLEH LAND best!
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 13th June 2009, 3:08 pm

JB PUMP Best lah whahahaaa
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJ 13th June 2009, 3:18 pm

but JB can only pump 1/3 tank right? and after all the toll, is it still worth it?

JayJ

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 13th June 2009, 3:21 pm

A little premium for peace of mind id worth it, IMHO.
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 13th June 2009, 3:21 pm

ahahhaah EMPTY go in lah

now they hardly check ....

i did some homework be4 i go in empty tank

IE, trial run go in with 3/4 tank

always go at the same time ...

somemore i live at woodlands
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 13th June 2009, 3:25 pm

Oui... We have members here from all walks of life and a cross section of society holding various jobs... You just pecah lobang, lah. Alamak!
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 13th June 2009, 4:31 pm

Don't blame JayJ. Must give chance to new members... He must have miss out my famous walkthrough guide in HOW TO GO JB PUMP OIL... All u need is two things. Courage and ACT BLUR.

Courage: So when u drive past the officer, don't chicken out making u obvious to them..

ACT BLUR: If suay like kena caught, Just apologise and act blur like sotong.. Chances they will let u go.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 13th June 2009, 4:34 pm

JayJ wrote:but JB can only pump 1/3 tank right? and after all the toll, is it still worth it?

Toll how much only

Sg: $1.90
My: RM$2.90 ~$1.20

Shell 98 in Sg: $1.80 (for reference)
Shell 98 in MY: RM$1.80 ~ $0.75

If you just go in pump half tank, still worth it i guess.. (The calculations of cos doesn't include your time, fuel etc).. I knw if u pump shell 98 in sg, you almost can pump V-power in MY.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 13th June 2009, 6:13 pm

haha...even pump V-power in MY, it is still dirt cheap!
however i dun feel v-power is good.
i prefer PETRONAS!
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 13th June 2009, 6:19 pm

i go for citibank dividend card.

www.petrolwatch.com.sg
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 13th June 2009, 6:29 pm

I hear it's the petrol of choice for Nazas and Protons used by highway robbers, too. No kidding!

BR,
w a y

loveforte wrote:haha...even pump V-power in MY, it is still dirt cheap!
however i dun feel v-power is good.
i prefer PETRONAS!
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 13th June 2009, 6:32 pm

thats y its good Twisted Evil
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 13th June 2009, 6:35 pm

impact2001 wrote:Don't blame JayJ. Must give chance to new members... He must have miss out my famous walkthrough guide in HOW TO GO JB PUMP OIL... All u need is two things. Courage and ACT BLUR.

Courage: So when u drive past the officer, don't chicken out making u obvious to them..

ACT BLUR: If suay like kena caught, Just apologise and act blur like sotong.. Chances they will let u go.

What if suay suay the officer on the ball? What's the penalty?
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 13th June 2009, 6:50 pm

Btw, I have a friend who is working in the solvents industry... Seems a bunch of forumers from the Singapore Mazda Speed forum regularly buy pure grade Acetone from her. Apparently to add into their RX-7s and 8s...
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 13th June 2009, 6:57 pm

waypoint wrote:Btw, I have a friend who is working in the solvents industry... Seems a bunch of forumers from the Singapore Mazda Speed forum regularly buy pure grade Acetone from her. Apparently to add into their RX-7s and 8s...

What's the effect of acetone to petrol? Improve mileage? Any idea what's recommended mix ratio?
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 13th June 2009, 7:15 pm

I uses the caltax discount card 14% company discount addition 2% if buy insurance from them, which i think bo hua
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by hew 13th June 2009, 8:41 pm

for caltex + safra + dividend card, you would be getting 16.4% (12% - 5% cashback). note that there is no caltex point if using safra card.

according to this link, esso with citibank esso privilege card linked to dividend card could get 17.4%-18.4%.
i think this takes into account of the petrol vocuher exchanged using the esso points.

hew

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 13th June 2009, 9:09 pm

Dunno, man. And neither does my friend. Seems it really works for them otherwise they wouldn't be buying it on a regular basis. I've heard it being used in diesel as well but didn't try it. I did ask a friend at work who is driving an RX-8, seems prolonged use can degrade the rubber and polymers that make up part of the fuel delivery system and mileage increases of between 30-40% are not unheard of.

I did try using 100% vegetable oil once just for the heck of it on my pick-up and damn it works! Mileage was so-so; comparable to diesel but the variance was to small and subjective to call it. But the scent of the exhaust fumes was rather funky... Like someone frying papadums. LOL!

Fortec wrote:
waypoint wrote:Btw, I have a friend who is working in the solvents industry... Seems a bunch of forumers from the Singapore Mazda Speed forum regularly buy pure grade Acetone from her. Apparently to add into their RX-7s and 8s...

What's the effect of acetone to petrol? Improve mileage? Any idea what's recommended mix ratio?
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 13th June 2009, 9:28 pm

More youtube crap... Sure or not?

BR,
w a y

waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 13th June 2009, 10:38 pm

Using Caltex with 14%, Esso 7% but now till July using DBS platinum got 10% .....by most of the time pump Esso...my last ride hate Caltex..haha Very Happy
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 13th June 2009, 11:21 pm

i only got the 14% caltax and 12% mobil/esso from saf
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 13th June 2009, 11:23 pm

Esso still have 12%?....I know last time they give 12% but since last yr drop to 7% Evil or Very Mad
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 13th June 2009, 11:24 pm

saf regular and DXO can apply only
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJ 13th June 2009, 11:26 pm

Tish you RSAF one right

JayJ

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 14th June 2009, 12:17 am

ya loh...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 14th June 2009, 12:21 am

Tish if you ever see a blue forte hiding near the sidegate, it's me..hehe

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 14th June 2009, 12:43 am

Which camp, i so long didnt go back, sept going ord, hope i see u. I usually go back gate at the tampines road.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 14th June 2009, 1:03 pm

wat is this caltex starcard? there is a charge every mth? cos i read, n it says:
All for just $4.95, per card, per month
Card fees: StarCard $4.95, StarFleet $5.50, both inclusive of GST.

is it this card u all referring to? cos currently i'm using hsbc at caltex. 10% at caltex from mon-thurs, 12% from fri-sun.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahinda 14th June 2009, 1:22 pm

Me and JayJ also from RSAF one. Really Serve and F*** off.
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 14th June 2009, 1:35 pm

A little ungrateful of you, isn't it?

Mahinda wrote:Me and JayJ also from RSAF one. Really Serve and F*** off.
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 14th June 2009, 3:42 pm

mwerkz wrote:wat is this caltex starcard? there is a charge every mth? cos i read, n it says:
All for just $4.95, per card, per month
Card fees: StarCard $4.95, StarFleet $5.50, both inclusive of GST.

is it this card u all referring to? cos currently i'm using hsbc at caltex. 10% at caltex from mon-thurs, 12% from fri-sun.

sis, i'm a regular, so the starcard is coproated one... 14% but $2 fee every month, if use the ocbc credit card for giro, then $2 waive
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahinda 14th June 2009, 6:25 pm

Means if you use the ocbc card for giro then the fee waive off ah?
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 14th June 2009, 10:33 pm

the card must apply from the same website as the application form. The link is from mindef intranet. look inside mindef forum under car or bikes, do a search u will see me post the application links.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 14th June 2009, 10:52 pm

oo. so de card is only for mindef personnels. icic. dsta considered? keke.

aiyah. nvm. think i juz stick to my ocbc cc. 12% everyday!

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahinda 14th June 2009, 11:27 pm

Eh DSTA also under MINDEF right? Isn't it?
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th June 2009, 1:09 am

i rem the application say DSTA can apply, cant remember, this is for signed on regulars and dsta, normal ns 2 yrs also cannot.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 15th June 2009, 10:55 am

prob is i m contracted to dsta -_-" but originally i still belong to ST electronics. hahaha. it's a complicated n long story.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahinda 15th June 2009, 11:00 am

Eh mwerkz sis.. I'm from 4FSD.
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th June 2009, 11:08 am

i broke my hand outside 4FSD!!! so u all know desmond, alan, joe, tober?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th June 2009, 11:09 am

mwerkz wrote:prob is i m contracted to dsta -_-" but originally i still belong to ST electronics. hahaha. it's a complicated n long story.
i think no problem for u, u can apply the card!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 15th June 2009, 11:14 am

wat is 4fsd? hwo to apply?? i dun haf de mindef intranet. =p

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th June 2009, 11:16 am

i got 1 set of application form in my house i think, need to find.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahinda 15th June 2009, 11:16 am

OMG. I everyday see desmond, alan, joe, tober.

F*** why I never see you b4? When is the last time you came down 4FSD?
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahinda 15th June 2009, 11:17 am

mwerkz wrote:wat is 4fsd? hwo to apply?? i dun haf de mindef intranet. =p

Alamak! I thought DSTA and ST ppl will know. You admin one issit?
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th June 2009, 11:18 am

Mahinda wrote:OMG. I everyday see desmond, alan, joe, tober.

F*** why I never see you b4? When is the last time you came down 4FSD?
i am desmond's driver, u are?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahinda 15th June 2009, 11:20 am

I'm from DP. Tober's section. What's your name maybe I got talk to you b4.
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next