Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Philips Crystal Vision on my Spicy Red Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Philips Crystal Vision on my Spicy Red Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Philips Crystal Vision on my Spicy Red Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Philips Crystal Vision on my Spicy Red Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Philips Crystal Vision on my Spicy Red Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Philips Crystal Vision on my Spicy Red Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Philips Crystal Vision on my Spicy Red Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Philips Crystal Vision on my Spicy Red Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Philips Crystal Vision on my Spicy Red Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Philips Crystal Vision on my Spicy Red

+12
quen2001
waypoint
The Blue Cruiser
tiny
longbow
Fortec
luvxiaobeng
dandeana21
Leonard
Terrier
greatgazoo
shendoh
16 posters

Go down

Philips Crystal Vision on my Spicy Red Empty Philips Crystal Vision on my Spicy Red

Post by shendoh 6th June 2009, 2:14 am

Went to Autobacs to have our Headlight Changed this afternoon, change the headlight, parking light & high beam but damn forget to change fog light but can use to compare the different in brightness

Philips Crystal Vision on my Spicy Red Sdc10313

High Beam
Philips Crystal Vision on my Spicy Red Sdc10312

Normal
Philips Crystal Vision on my Spicy Red Sdc10311

Closer view
Philips Crystal Vision on my Spicy Red Sdc10310
shendoh
shendoh

Back to top Go down

Philips Crystal Vision on my Spicy Red Empty Re: Philips Crystal Vision on my Spicy Red

Post by greatgazoo 6th June 2009, 3:25 am

Cool man. Watz the damage bro?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Philips Crystal Vision on my Spicy Red Empty Re: Philips Crystal Vision on my Spicy Red

Post by Terrier 6th June 2009, 5:25 am

nice.. wondering OSRAM bulb got same effect anot?
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 6th June 2009, 6:58 am

bro do they have fog light ?
i tot of buying from ebay .
but then , if wanan DIY i really dunno how to install teh light .
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by shendoh 6th June 2009, 10:48 am

Damage for H7 is $80+ and H1 is $70+ i ask the staff from autobacs to install for me it cost $2 (labour charge) per pair. Fog light forget all about it so nv ask anything. Will go back to check.
shendoh
shendoh

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 6th June 2009, 11:15 am

will it be too bright ah??
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 6th June 2009, 11:21 am

greatgazoo wrote:Cool man. Watz the damage bro?

haahaha.... gazoo bro.... my hubby change the light so that when the angel eye is fixed there wouldn't be a different colour between the white led and the headlight...... the other day saw a avente doing angel eye the head light was yellow with the led...... Hmmmm not perfect..... Cost 167 + 8 installation....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 6th June 2009, 11:23 am

dandeana21 wrote:will it be too bright ah??

Dandan.... Not really too bright leh.... coz is 4300 still within the LTA standard.... but white light lah.... so inspection pass or not is see heng sway one lor.....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 6th June 2009, 12:36 pm

I wan to know something. After you all change the light bulb and after sealing it back, when attack by rain or car washing, do u all encounter water vapour inside? cos I wan to know how good is the sealing.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 6th June 2009, 12:49 pm

nah..... Change light bulb no need to open glass..... juz change by openin the bonnet....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 6th June 2009, 1:54 pm

So bright, always makes me do silly things when I see such lights tailgating me Razz.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 6th June 2009, 4:21 pm

ya.. change H/L is from the bracket at the bonnet there.. just unscrew can take out already.
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 6th June 2009, 4:55 pm

I think you should leave the fog lights yellow, yellow light shines further & better under heavy fog. Thats why rally cars all use yellow fog lights.
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 6th June 2009, 5:56 pm

change to blue and red.. like police car =X
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 6th June 2009, 6:15 pm

Whiter doesn't necessarily mean brighter, especially during foggy and heavy rain rain.

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 6th June 2009, 6:22 pm

The lower the tempeature, the brighter and further the light beam is. For example, 4300k is brighter than 5000K.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 6th June 2009, 8:45 pm

So white better or yellow better?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 7th June 2009, 5:11 am

shendoh wrote:Damage for H7 is $80+ and H1 is $70+ i ask the staff from autobacs to install for me it cost $2 (labour charge) per pair. Fog light forget all about it so nv ask anything. Will go back to check.

er ..
So u install H7 ?
wad abt h1 ??
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 7th June 2009, 1:34 pm

H7 is for normal beam, H1 is for high beam i install both

oso for each box it come with 2 small bulb. u can see at at the box photo, at the left side it indicated +2 wsw tats the small bulb used it for the parking light and carplate light
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 7th June 2009, 2:45 pm

Yah! Like all the bloody m'sian cub-kia who ride between lanes, weave in and out of traffic, like to stay in your blind spots and with blown head-lights BUT change both their 'parking lights' with blinking red and blue; trying to gain right of way by impersonating a police patrol bike Philips Crystal Vision on my Spicy Red 385_smiley_face_cop . Though I'd qualify by saying that not all of them are like that and some of the guilty ones are S'porean bikes as well.

But don't I wish I was Thunder Dome when I encounter these fellas! Twisted Evil

BR,
w a y

Terrier wrote:change to blue and red.. like police car =X
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 7th June 2009, 5:30 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:H7 is for normal beam, H1 is for high beam i install both

oso for each box it come with 2 small bulb. u can see at at the box photo, at the left side it indicated +2 wsw tats the small bulb used it for the parking light and carplate light

then ur total damage is it 150++
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by quen2001 8th June 2009, 8:10 pm

Dear All,

Refer to below, the whiter (in Kelvin 'K') it gets, the lesser the brightness (in Lumens 'lm').

Philips Crystal Vision on my Spicy Red BulbWhitenessLevel

Think Philips are overpriced.... Osram bulbs are cheaper.

quen2001

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 8th June 2009, 11:12 pm

So what u guys mean is that the whiter it is, the distance it focus become lesser?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by quen2001 8th June 2009, 11:34 pm

greatgazoo wrote:So what u guys mean is that the whiter it is, the distance it focus become lesser?

Focus? Wrong context.... should use the word 'range'.

quen2001

Back to top Go down

Post by quen2001 8th June 2009, 11:35 pm

But Forte look good on 4300K... not too white nor too yellow..... 5000K will be pure white (sunlight colour at high noon).

quen2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 9th June 2009, 12:10 am

what is the stock light bulb Kelvin 'K' ??
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 27th June 2009, 5:09 am

shld be 2800 ? if not 3000 +
not much ..
afterall it's pure orange Sad
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 27th June 2009, 11:09 am

luvxiaobeng wrote:
greatgazoo wrote:Cool man. Watz the damage bro?

haahaha.... gazoo bro.... my hubby change the light so that when the angel eye is fixed there wouldn't be a different colour between the white led and the headlight...... the other day saw a avente doing angel eye the head light was yellow with the led...... Hmmmm not perfect..... Cost 167 + 8 installation....

lol sis, very nice wor!!! but who was talking about cannot spend anymore $$$ lol!!! Think u and ur hubby over poisoned liao angel
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 2nd July 2009, 9:24 pm

shendoh wrote:Damage for H7 is $80+ and H1 is $70+ i ask the staff from autobacs to install for me it cost $2 (labour charge) per pair. Fog light forget all about it so nv ask anything. Will go back to check.

Am wondering if it's cheaper to buy from outside...........

Smile

Anyway, it's not that difficult to change the bulb.
What a Face
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 3rd July 2009, 2:35 am

i got it done it malaysia...also philips crystal vision...tink after exchange rate abt 130+...cant remb the exact figure..

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by quen2001 3rd July 2009, 2:37 am

Dont understand why people choose Philips? It is better than any other brands? Think its overly priced and you are subsidising for their marketing hype only.

quen2001

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 3rd July 2009, 3:11 am

Guess cos its a gd brand(hearsay) and proven...theres alot of other brands out there...jus dat whether u wan to buy and use it anot...actually its up to individual one...

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 3rd July 2009, 12:11 pm

leedevil wrote:Guess cos its a gd brand(hearsay) and proven...theres alot of other brands out there...jus dat whether u wan to buy and use it anot...actually its up to individual one...

Yap...... agree with leedevil probably a more commonly known brand in market bah..... but i think waypoint bro got 1 lobang pretty cheap rite..... maybe can go n check it out...... ya
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 3rd July 2009, 12:29 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:
leedevil wrote:Guess cos its a gd brand(hearsay) and proven...theres alot of other brands out there...jus dat whether u wan to buy and use it anot...actually its up to individual one...

Yap...... agree with leedevil probably a more commonly known brand in market bah..... but i think waypoint bro got 1 lobang pretty cheap rite..... maybe can go n check it out...... ya

Btw sis, do you know that if u buy philips light bulb from autobacs, they provide 3 mths warrenty ???

so DO NOT THROW away your receipt yeah thumbsup

Persoanlly I am using Philips Crystal vision or nite vision , cant remember lolx got to go home check but its good !

and i have a DIAMOND vision in my drawer for standby Twisted Evil
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 3rd July 2009, 12:34 pm

greatgazoo wrote:So what u guys mean is that the whiter it is, the distance it focus become lesser?

One thing for sure, the whiter the light, the less visibility in foggy or damn heavy rainy weathers Very Happy
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 3rd July 2009, 2:51 pm

Yup, i agree with that..Thats y i remain my fog lights as the original bulb...

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 3rd July 2009, 4:02 pm

Siaoster wrote:
luvxiaobeng wrote:

Btw sis, do you know that if u buy philips light bulb from autobacs, they provide 3 mths warrenty ???

Persoanlly I am using Philips Crystal vision or nite vision , cant remember lolx got to go home check but its good !

Thanks bro..... anyway juz to check wif you ar, someone told me tat as long as the bulb is tinted blue, be it white light 5000k or 4300k Definately not LTA approved...... have you hears about it?
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 3rd July 2009, 6:37 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
luvxiaobeng wrote:

Thanks bro..... anyway juz to check wif you ar, someone told me tat as long as the bulb is tinted blue, be it white light 5000k or 4300k Definately not LTA approved...... have you hears about it?

actually it depends on which inspection centre u go to, i must say that their inspections has a slight variable standard..

but what I would do if I were you, I would get a stock cheap light bulb and fix it on before going inspection. After inspection, fix it back on again Very Happy its not difficult to fix, juz plug and play , few mins job nia heee

for me, i had encountered road blocks with my white light, no troubles or stopping at road blocks...so u judge from this heee

as long as u adjust the angle such that it does not blind other users, most likely u will be alright thumbsup
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 3rd July 2009, 10:57 pm

In my past ride i was using 4.3k duno diamnd or crystal vision and went for inspection...they tell me my headlight fail bt in the end still sign the cert for me...guess its still ok with the inspection guy ba...duno leh

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 4th July 2009, 11:32 am

Hmmmm....... mine is 4300 one lor....... Auto bac sales staff was sayin 4300 is see heng sway one but 5000 confirm fail...... so we bought 4300, but then later one of my uncle told me as long as the surface of the bulb is tinted blue sure fail, then sian half liao lor, muz well buy 5000.......
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 4th July 2009, 4:58 pm

haha i think the most feasible way is to get a stock cheap brandless light bulb, fixed it on when go for inspection, after that fix back the white light, its effortless..

but anyway ur car inspection is 3 years later, by then ur bulb should have blown liao haaa
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down