Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Ladies Forte Owner - Page 18 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Ladies Forte Owner - Page 18 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Ladies Forte Owner - Page 18 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Ladies Forte Owner - Page 18 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Ladies Forte Owner - Page 18 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Ladies Forte Owner - Page 18 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Ladies Forte Owner - Page 18 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Ladies Forte Owner - Page 18 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Ladies Forte Owner - Page 18 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Ladies Forte Owner

+52
jkdreamz
whitechoco
jimixer
patsy
Hello Kitty
Angel
ace
Mahinda
ericsoon72
freskanova
kysoong
xenocide
JuanST
koayst
doraemon
waypoint
fenfen
keigo
purple
Happy
Daniel^Bigcow
GotCash
turbo4ev
Melfiend
add001
Leonard
The Blue Cruiser
saturnz^83
jactsq
Divine
ano57
eraser
26JMC
Siaoster
Terrier
Dar
bigbull
qristeele
Flarea
Juz@kid
nocash
BluRz
Fortec
kapitan
tish
lordhawk
graysgerald79
greatgazoo
impact2001
gravin
dandeana21
luvxiaobeng
56 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Ladies Forte Owner - Page 18 Empty Re: Ladies Forte Owner

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 5th January 2010, 5:11 pm

Not yet get Koup but bought poison already???!!! Wahhhh!! :-)

Must be very highly paid!! Hahaha!! I got my Forte so long already also havent really buy poisons!! Hahahaha!! :-)

Sigh....I feel so shy and suddenly esteem fell to like rock bottom!! Sigh..... :-(

Hahahahaha!! Better make sure whatever poison you bought for your white koup that is white in colour, the colour doesnt run/fade/stain/etc!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 5th January 2010, 5:18 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Not yet get Koup but bought poison already???!!! Wahhhh!! :-)

Must be very highly paid!! Hahaha!! I got my Forte so long already also havent really buy poisons!! Hahahaha!! :-)

Sigh....I feel so shy and suddenly esteem fell to like rock bottom!! Sigh..... :-(

Hahahahaha!! Better make sure whatever poison you bought for your white koup that is white in colour, the colour doesnt run/fade/stain/etc!! :-)
lol.. no lah.. not highly paid... hehe... so far, the poisons i bought dun tink will run colour.. Ladies Forte Owner - Page 18 Icon_razz its good tt u can siam all the poisons loh.. hehee
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 6th January 2010, 8:13 am

hhhhmmmmm.... i see the start of a good *********.
too bad blue never really stepped up...... Ladies Forte Owner - Page 18 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 6th January 2010, 10:49 am

Start of a good what ahh bro Juan?? Hahahaha!! :-)

Whitecoco : Its not I wanna siam. Its no money thats why cant buy!! Hahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 6th January 2010, 10:55 am

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Start of a good what ahh bro Juan?? Hahahaha!! :-)

Whitecoco : Its not I wanna siam. Its no money thats why cant buy!! Hahaha!! :-)
aiyoo.. cant be no money for small small poison loh! Ladies Forte Owner - Page 18 Icon_razz but no worries, stock is good too! Ladies Forte Owner - Page 18 Icon_biggrin
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 6th January 2010, 11:06 am

Small small poison ahh?? Hmmm....ohh my car has 2 'rats'!! Hahaha!! My sis saw them at Ikea and thought they look cute so bought them for the car. Resting at the headrest of the front passenger seat. Hahaha!! :-)

Bought an ash tray to keep my coins. And a pouch like thing to put my phone. Does all this count as small small poisons?? Or miniature?? Hahahaha!! :-)

Ohh talking about that, my car surface quite bad already!! Few trips to KL and back, and the small small stones/pebbles that hit my car has left it full of small small dents!! Sigh.... :-(

Sorry moderators...just came to me and so decided to vent out....sorry... :-(
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 6th January 2010, 11:34 am

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Small small poison ahh?? Hmmm....ohh my car has 2 'rats'!! Hahaha!! My sis saw them at Ikea and thought they look cute so bought them for the car. Resting at the headrest of the front passenger seat. Hahaha!! :-)

Bought an ash tray to keep my coins. And a pouch like thing to put my phone. Does all this count as small small poisons?? Or miniature?? Hahahaha!! :-)

Ohh talking about that, my car surface quite bad already!! Few trips to KL and back, and the small small stones/pebbles that hit my car has left it full of small small dents!! Sigh.... :-(

lol.. ya they are considered small small poisons lah.. Ladies Forte Owner - Page 18 Icon_lol

the small small dents maybe not so obvious?? hehe
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 6th January 2010, 11:43 am

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Small small poison ahh?? Hmmm....ohh my car has 2 'rats'!! Hahaha!! My sis saw them at Ikea and thought they look cute so bought them for the car. Resting at the headrest of the front passenger seat. Hahaha!! :-)

who ask you to speed along the north-south highway...

drive at 60km/l la.. then safe from small stone... Ladies Forte Owner - Page 18 Lol
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 6th January 2010, 11:45 am

Dents not obvious but when i wash my car I can see. Especially when you polish!! Sigh... :-(

So what kinda small small poisons have you bought?? :-)

Ohhh.....question time!! :-)

Since this thread is for the Ladies, what do you all consider is essential for the ladies in the car? Also, what kinda poisons is required and what is most likely you will purchase? :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 6th January 2010, 11:49 am

keigo wrote:

who ask you to speed along the north-south highway...

drive at 60km/l la.. then safe from small stone... Ladies Forte Owner - Page 18 Lol

Ehh bro!! How you know I speed?? Hahaha!! Nolah not considered speeding lah!! You go at 60km/h, i afraid police stop you say you too slow or maybe think you drunk or something!! Hahaha!! :-)

Anyways not just cos of that lah. In KL I go to those areas with a lot of sand/stones/etc and many potholes. Some of the best food in KL/msia are at very secluded places having to drive thru weather/road beaten roads that are very 'harmful' to your car. I havent checked my rims yet. But think should be ok. Hahhaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 6th January 2010, 11:56 am

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Dents not obvious but when i wash my car I can see. Especially when you polish!! Sigh... :-(

So what kinda small small poisons have you bought?? :-)

Ohhh.....question time!! :-)

Since this thread is for the Ladies, what do you all consider is essential for the ladies in the car? Also, what kinda poisons is required and what is most likely you will purchase? :-)
erm.. i bought the bling pedal and bling gear.. LOL! and the scuff plate also.. small soft toys.. got some at home liao.. hehe
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 6th January 2010, 12:46 pm

see u oredi started.......bwahahahahahahahaha Ladies Forte Owner - Page 18 Icon_razz
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 6th January 2010, 3:46 pm

Hahaha!! :-)

You want blings, you must look for the master!! Kapitan!!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 6th January 2010, 3:49 pm

JuanST wrote:see u oredi started.......bwahahahahahahahaha Ladies Forte Owner - Page 18 Icon_razz
ya loh.. the result of joining this forum Ladies Forte Owner - Page 18 Icon_razz

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Hahaha!! :-)

You want blings, you must look for the master!! Kapitan!!! :-)
yup! the source of bling gear was from him.. hehee
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 6th January 2010, 3:57 pm

I wonder if anyone has every bling-ed the whole car, inside and outside!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by jkdreamz 15th January 2010, 1:10 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:I wonder if anyone has every bling-ed the whole car, inside and outside!! :-)

Yo yo..

i tot of doing it.. hahahaha!!!

but i'm smart, better dun do if u sayang ur car.. cus if after doing all those blings inside-out, the next day, SURE GONE!!
hahahah!!!
jkdreamz
jkdreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 15th January 2010, 1:35 pm

On that basis, has anyone thought of chroming their whole car?? Hmmm.... :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 17th January 2010, 5:30 pm

jkdreamz wrote:
Daniel^Bigcow wrote:I wonder if anyone has every bling-ed the whole car, inside and outside!! :-)

Yo yo..

but i'm smart, better dun do if u sayang ur car.. cus if after doing all those blings inside-out, the next day, SURE GONE!!
hahahah!!!

haaa no lah , so far a few members had done that to minor details of their car, of course not the whole car, pple wont be itchy finger to peel it off, most likley chances are that the adhesive is not strong enough during pasting the blings and it dropped off Ladies Forte Owner - Page 18 Icon_biggrin
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 22nd January 2010, 7:39 pm

Siaoster wrote:
jkdreamz wrote:

Yo yo..

hahahah!!!

haaa no lah , so far a few members had done that to minor details of their car, of course not the whole car, pple wont be itchy finger to peel it off, most likley chances are that the adhesive is not strong enough during pasting the blings and it dropped off Ladies Forte Owner - Page 18 Icon_biggrin

adding to dat....

u oso muz hv e skill to wash ur car or u end up scrubbing e blingz out of it...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18