Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 7 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 7 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 7 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 7 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you

+36
longbow
hemuhemu
Demiblade
thinkforte
kh
khen1
spicy moomoo
charcoal
Forte002
jboy
cejay
mamamia
muff
Guardian
mengii
cyz
athadu
varadero23
karunt
lBlOlSlSl
versa83
Godson
DevinGoh
daydreaming
Gabes
whitechoco
JuanST
chivas12
NiVleK
gobal100
kiakeys
Westguy
deepstink
loansharkie
BoonBoom
crono
40 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 7 Empty Re: March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you

Post by JuanST 23rd March 2010, 4:18 pm

then this will be very very expensive coe..... since all car dealers are using the guaranteed coe trick.......

so have a heart, those with guaranteed coe, pls instruct ur se not to bid until the 3rd month, give chance to those with non-guaranteed coe ppl.... March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 7 Icon_cry
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 7 Empty Re: March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you

Post by charcoal 23rd March 2010, 4:23 pm

Last COE bidding.. C&C submit bid 1 day b4 closing, but mine till now still no submittion, have a strong feeling, they trying for those high purchased price booking de, and will give me and (the rest that top up?) the old stock.
charcoal
charcoal

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 23rd March 2010, 4:24 pm

C&C usually will only bid around 1pm onwards...
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by charcoal 23rd March 2010, 4:25 pm

haiz..will check again tomoro..
charcoal
charcoal

Back to top Go down

Post by charcoal 23rd March 2010, 4:27 pm

Bro knightrider, saw ur to-do list, u going for 2 din HU also? wat model u have in mind? i bought the 2 din panel liao... now searching for a unit.

Last edited by charcoal on 23rd March 2010, 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
charcoal
charcoal

Back to top Go down

Post by crono 23rd March 2010, 4:27 pm

everyone thinks that COE price will raise. who knows maybe it drop. all the dealer dun bid high sure fall rite?

crono

Back to top Go down

Post by Westguy 23rd March 2010, 4:43 pm

crono wrote:everyone thinks that COE price will raise. who knows maybe it drop. all the dealer dun bid high sure fall rite?

No way it will drop in my opinion.

A rough indication would be to look at Hyundai's price list http://www.komoco.com.sg/PriceList.asp

They are offering COE rebates of 26k and 30k for their Cat A and B vehicles respectively; If the COE falls below 26k, they will refund the excess to the buyer.

I do not foresee ADs refunding COE rebate $$ to their customers

Westguy

Back to top Go down

Post by crono 23rd March 2010, 4:49 pm

Westguy wrote:
crono wrote:everyone thinks that COE price will raise. who knows maybe it drop. all the dealer dun bid high sure fall rite?

A rough indication would be to look at Hyundai's price list http://www.komoco.com.sg/PriceList.asp

They are offering COE rebates of 26k and 30k for their Cat A and B vehicles respectively; If the COE falls below 26k, they will refund the excess to the buyer.

all other dealers sabo hyundai then. bid low low

crono

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 23rd March 2010, 4:53 pm

then hyundai win.... they get all the coe they want with a low price
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Westguy 23rd March 2010, 4:55 pm

crono wrote:
Westguy wrote:

all other dealers sabo hyundai then. bid low low

Sabo? Hyundai will be happy only, coz they will makan all the COEs they need...lol

Westguy

Back to top Go down

Post by thinkforte 23rd March 2010, 4:57 pm

I booked last week at $58,999 and my COE rebate is at $18k only lor...

If Komoco bid so high for COE this round, then they will all confirm secure it, right? Sorry not very sure how the bidding works...

Some clever bro care to explain?

thinkforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Westguy 23rd March 2010, 5:02 pm

thinkforte wrote:I booked last week at $58,999 and my COE rebate is at $18k only lor...

If Komoco bid so high for COE this round, then they will all confirm secure it, right? Sorry not very sure how the bidding works...

Some clever bro care to explain?

If Komoco is willing to give such a high COE rebate at 26k, that means that they are confident that the COE will be that amount at least.

Westguy

Back to top Go down

Post by hemuhemu 23rd March 2010, 5:03 pm

Saw my COE bid, only $18,888. Hahahaha... Think they return me my deposit better...

hemuhemu

Back to top Go down

Post by kh 23rd March 2010, 5:09 pm

Mine is 26K.

kh

Back to top Go down

Post by kh 23rd March 2010, 5:14 pm

Hyundai for sure all bids at min of 26K for CAT A, and 30K for CAT B. It is better for them to refund if COE is lower. If COE is higher, they will start losing profit.

kh

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 23rd March 2010, 5:15 pm

kh wrote:Mine is 26K.

yours is Forte 1.6 SX A??? then c&c jiak sai lioa....

OMV 13904
Excise Duty 20% of OMV 2781
GST 7% 1168
ARF 100% of OMV 13904
Registration Fee 140
COE (approx) 26000
Road Tax 6 months x 1591cc 369
Radio License 6mths 13.5
Number plate 30
Total cost 58309
selling price 63000
Profit 4691

For that profit, really jiak sai...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by crono 23rd March 2010, 5:20 pm

26000 is my reserve bid now

crono

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 23rd March 2010, 5:23 pm

why they put so early?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kh 23rd March 2010, 5:28 pm

Yes. Mine is SX(A).
Actually, I booked my car at 60K with g'teed COE. If COE is 26K, then C&C lose big time.

kh

Back to top Go down

Post by spicy moomoo 23rd March 2010, 5:32 pm

i think 26k is the reserve price...the max COE they will bid for you..

spicy moomoo

Back to top Go down

Post by loansharkie 23rd March 2010, 5:32 pm

charcoal wrote:Those who Booked esp opt for the top-up like i did, juz 1 reminder my fren gave: u will get ur coe, but might not be at the bidded value of tomoro's bid. Cos he said, AD always bid for extra 'stock', and those COE they can keep for 6 months till used. if count back to last oct, the coe which is 16k/17K only.

Anyone can clarify or give info on this? if it's really the case, those top up 4K like me, will 'lose' 'lugi' in paper value?

hi, clarification for you.

Cat A/B COE are pegged to the purchaser's name and IC, meaning to say, C&C cannot bid extra Cat A/B COEs and hold just in case.

on the other hand, Cat E, also known as open CAT, can be bidded, and keep for 6 months.

looking at the current situation, the last results for Cat E COE is at 27k plus, it will be stupid for C&C to get you a Cat E COE. looking at the past 6 months, the lowest Cat E has been is 17k plus, which is the 2nd bidding for December 2009 COE.

if they had open cat COEs on hand, they would have given it to a lot of people way ahead of us, especially during the sudden upsurge of COEs during the last few biddings.

i would be inclined to think that C&C does not have any more Cat E on their hands, and would be foolish to give you a Open Cat COE.

lets see how it goes.
loansharkie
loansharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by charcoal 23rd March 2010, 5:45 pm

thanks bro loansharkie for the info.. like my fren said..if they still have the 17K coe in stock and was given to me, juz take it as i suay loo..lolz bo bian de mah. 1 more day to know the outcome niaa.. 23 hours/1380mins seem sooo long leh..lolz
charcoal
charcoal

Back to top Go down

Post by Westguy 23rd March 2010, 5:47 pm

My guess is that even if they still have any Cat E COEs on hand at the moment, they would rather keep it for their bigger Cat B vehicles......where the customer base would be more affluent and would want guaranteed COEs

Westguy

Back to top Go down

Post by loansharkie 23rd March 2010, 5:50 pm

westguy bro is right.

looking at the current COE trend, it seems to be a better decision to give to those who have Cat B guaranteed, because the Cat B premium is higher than the Cat A.

dont worry too much about the reserved price, they will adjusted it accordingly tomorrow.

C&C will know that it is of their best interest to secure the COE for those who paid for guaranteed COE this round, because the premium will be even higher come April, with the hefty cut in COE quota.

charcoal bro! we will collect our car together la. safer than safe. muhah.
loansharkie
loansharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by daydreaming 23rd March 2010, 6:01 pm

loansharkie wrote:westguy bro is right.

looking at the current COE trend, it seems to be a better decision to give to those who have Cat B guaranteed, because the Cat B premium is higher than the Cat A.

dont worry too much about the reserved price, they will adjusted it accordingly tomorrow.

C&C will know that it is of their best interest to secure the COE for those who paid for guaranteed COE this round, because the premium will be even higher come April, with the hefty cut in COE quota.

A - CAR (1600CC & BELOW) & TAXI $1 1 Submission 23 Mar 2010 16:31:28
Hrs
$26,301 Accepted
hi bro, wat does it mean by accepted? thanks..

daydreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Westguy 23rd March 2010, 6:04 pm

daydreaming wrote:
loansharkie wrote:westguy bro is right.

A - CAR (1600CC & BELOW) & TAXI $1 1 Submission 23 Mar 2010 16:31:28
Hrs
$26,301 Accepted
hi bro, wat does it mean by accepted? thanks..

Simply means that LTA has accepted your bid.

It will change to Successful or Unsuccessful after 4pm 2moro

Westguy

Back to top Go down

Post by loansharkie 23rd March 2010, 6:04 pm

it means that it is accepted by the system. thats all.

bro, the fun only starts tomorrow at 3pm. hah.
loansharkie
loansharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by charcoal 23rd March 2010, 6:10 pm

Bro loansharkie, yup.. our ride on the way liao.. kekeke, juz the coe diff niaa.

wa..westguy bid is 300 bucks more then me, win liao loo...wakaka (juz kidding)

ya..tomoro then they will revise the bid, Sing-a-pore like last mins thingy de mah.. March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 7 Icon_razz
charcoal
charcoal

Back to top Go down

Post by karunt 23rd March 2010, 6:24 pm

hi.. just now on my way home.. saw a trller on top got 3 black koup & 1 picanto... hhehee.. near pandan.

saw my coe bidding.. 26,101... Razz

i think look more like monitor the share online.. keep logging and see the result.. very hard to pass the time!!!!! hahah

karunt

Back to top Go down

Post by daydreaming 23rd March 2010, 6:32 pm

karunt wrote:hi.. just now on my way home.. saw a trller on top got 3 black koup & 1 picanto... hhehee.. near pandan.

i think look more like monitor the share online.. keep logging and see the result.. very hard to pass the time!!!!! hahah

bro ur ride is 1.6sx or 1.6koup?

daydreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 23rd March 2010, 6:35 pm

charcoal wrote:Bro knightrider, saw ur to-do list, u going for 2 din HU also? wat model u have in mind? i bought the 2 din panel liao... now searching for a unit.

Most Likely JVC 826.....but checking out on Alpine.....seehow it goes...saving up....HAHA.....
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by karunt 23rd March 2010, 6:37 pm

daydreaming wrote:
karunt wrote:hi.. just now on my way home.. saw a trller on top got 3 black koup & 1 picanto... hhehee.. near pandan.

Mine is 1.6 SX(A)...what about urs? hehee...

karunt

Back to top Go down

Post by daydreaming 23rd March 2010, 6:45 pm

karunt wrote:
daydreaming wrote:

mine is a 1.6 koup auto bought at 63999 with 2k top up for coe..

daydreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by zelcadence 23rd March 2010, 6:48 pm

Hi karunt, how do you check how much CnC bidded for you?
zelcadence
zelcadence

Back to top Go down

Post by karunt 23rd March 2010, 6:51 pm

daydreaming wrote:
karunt wrote:
daydreaming wrote:

bro...actually.. i dream for koup also!! but..... $$$$$ not enough!!! hahaaa....

Any recomend for those HU come with GPS, Reverse Camera, Audio, no need TV.. Razz

thks...

karunt

Back to top Go down

Post by karunt 23rd March 2010, 6:53 pm

zelcadence wrote:

hi... here u go.. https://ocoe.lta.gov.sg/PaInternetAction.do

select individual.. ur NRIC.. Smile

karunt

Back to top Go down

Post by daydreaming 23rd March 2010, 6:55 pm

karunt wrote:
daydreaming wrote:
karunt wrote:
daydreaming wrote:

bro...actually.. i dream for koup also!! but..... $$$$$ not enough!!! hahaaa....

Any recomend for those HU come with GPS, Reverse Camera, Audio, no need TV.. Razz

thks...

Forte is a nice car oso.. choose koup cos now single ma.. got family
le cannot liao wo..
i paying 10yrs for this car so wun be tempted to change car after 3yrs.. LOL..

daydreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamia 23rd March 2010, 7:40 pm

daydreaming wrote:
karunt wrote:
daydreaming wrote:
karunt wrote:
daydreaming wrote:

thks...

le cannot liao wo..

You took full loan?

mamamia

Back to top Go down

Post by zelcadence 23rd March 2010, 8:06 pm

karunt wrote:
zelcadence wrote:

hi... here u go.. https://ocoe.lta.gov.sg/PaInternetAction.do

select individual.. ur NRIC.. Smile

I enter but it says no match found. Does it mean CnC haven't bid for me yet?
zelcadence
zelcadence

Back to top Go down

Post by charcoal 23rd March 2010, 8:36 pm

means they haven't bid for u yet.
charcoal
charcoal

Back to top Go down

Post by daydreaming 23rd March 2010, 8:42 pm

mamamia wrote:
daydreaming wrote:
karunt wrote:
daydreaming wrote:
karunt wrote:
daydreaming wrote:

thks...

le cannot liao wo..

You took full loan?

erm.. yes.. i down 5k.. mth abt 600.. =)

bro, wat is ur ride?

daydreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamia 23rd March 2010, 9:32 pm

daydreaming wrote:
mamamia wrote:
daydreaming wrote:
karunt wrote:
daydreaming wrote:
karunt wrote:
daydreaming wrote:

thks...

le cannot liao wo..

You took full loan?

bro, wat is ur ride?

Hi Bro!

I bought Forte SX (A) for $57,999 with Feb 2nd Bidding at $20,340 non guaranteed COE. Downpayment $25,000 with 2.2% interest, 7-yr loan. Chose Bright Silver colour. My package is without BK. If I opt for BK, it's an additional $800.

Ride will arrive end 1st week Apr.

what colour is yours, bro? I like Koup's stock rims, very sui!

mamamia

Back to top Go down

Post by karunt 23rd March 2010, 9:46 pm

mamamia wrote:
daydreaming wrote:
mamamia wrote:
daydreaming wrote:
karunt wrote:
daydreaming wrote:
karunt wrote:
daydreaming wrote:

thks...

le cannot liao wo..

You took full loan?

bro, wat is ur ride?

Hi Bro!

I bought Forte SX (A) for $57,999 with Feb 2nd Bidding at $20,340 non guaranteed COE. Downpayment $25,000 with 2.2% interest, 7-yr loan. Chose Bright Silver colour. My package is without BK. If I opt for BK, it's an additional $800.

bro.. u got a gd choice of the colour.. Smile Smile

karunt

Back to top Go down

Post by loansharkie 23rd March 2010, 10:30 pm

karunt bro. what colour did you buy then?
loansharkie
loansharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by daydreaming 23rd March 2010, 10:37 pm

mamamia wrote:
daydreaming wrote:
mamamia wrote:
daydreaming wrote:
karunt wrote:
daydreaming wrote:
karunt wrote:
daydreaming wrote:

thks...

le cannot liao wo..

You took full loan?

bro, wat is ur ride?

Hi Bro!

bro, i bought racing red koup.. the delivery date state on black n white is end april to end may.. so gotta see tml coe whether can get anot.. if take le dan see when is the shipment.. erm.. should need to wait abt 2 mths from the day i book..

daydreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by versa83 23rd March 2010, 10:38 pm

sianz, my SE bids my guarantee bid at 26000... looks like no hope for tmr COE..

versa83

Back to top Go down

Post by loansharkie 23rd March 2010, 10:42 pm

versa83 bro.

the reserve price is at 26,000 but subject to revision along the day. the show will only start tomorrow at 3pm. just monitor the onemotoring website, and if the bid goes pass 26k, you will see that your reserve price will also go up.

26k is not the final figure. i suspect their reserve is at 26k due to komoco's promotion for Cat A.
loansharkie
loansharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by karunt 23rd March 2010, 10:44 pm

loansharkie wrote:karunt bro. what colour did you buy then?

hi.. bro.. loansharkie!

Metal bronze...

Current is ride.. top is black, front bonet black & back door black... Body bright silver.. Razz

wat about urs? heheee..

karunt

Back to top Go down

Post by daydreaming 23rd March 2010, 10:45 pm

loansharkie wrote:versa83 bro.

the reserve price is at 26,000 but subject to revision along the day. the show will only start tomorrow at 3pm. just monitor the onemotoring website, and if the bid goes pass 26k, you will see that your reserve price will also go up.

26k is not the final figure. i suspect their reserve is at 26k due to komoco's promotion for Cat A.

From the way i see, tml coe price will be more than 26k.. maybe will hit
27 or 28k cos there is still a outstanding balance from the last coe..
somemore the past 2 week got ppl buy with guarantee cos.. demand is
higher than supply..

daydreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by versa83 23rd March 2010, 10:47 pm

loansharkie wrote:versa83 bro.

oh i see... thanks for the explaination.. you bring some hope for me.. hehe

versa83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next