Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
If you install LED  or HID lights will you fail the 3rd year inspection? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
If you install LED  or HID lights will you fail the 3rd year inspection? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
If you install LED  or HID lights will you fail the 3rd year inspection? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
If you install LED  or HID lights will you fail the 3rd year inspection? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
If you install LED  or HID lights will you fail the 3rd year inspection? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
If you install LED  or HID lights will you fail the 3rd year inspection? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
If you install LED  or HID lights will you fail the 3rd year inspection? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
If you install LED  or HID lights will you fail the 3rd year inspection? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
If you install LED  or HID lights will you fail the 3rd year inspection? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

If you install LED or HID lights will you fail the 3rd year inspection?

3 posters

Go down

If you install LED  or HID lights will you fail the 3rd year inspection? Empty If you install LED or HID lights will you fail the 3rd year inspection?

Post by samuelj 15th February 2010, 12:19 pm

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!! Is it true as stated above?

samuelj

Back to top Go down

If you install LED  or HID lights will you fail the 3rd year inspection? Empty Re: If you install LED or HID lights will you fail the 3rd year inspection?

Post by xtremex 15th February 2010, 2:12 pm

I use to install LED to my pole, rear lincense, reverse & brake light. The inspector asked me to change back but still passed me on the spot.
xtremex
xtremex

Back to top Go down

If you install LED  or HID lights will you fail the 3rd year inspection? Empty Re: If you install LED or HID lights will you fail the 3rd year inspection?

Post by nothing 16th February 2010, 3:33 pm

depends on the inspector on leds/headlights but confirm kana re-inspection if u have modded exhaust tip and failed tinted sunfilms....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down