Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Where to install BK? as C&C refused to install due to its rigid policy... Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Where to install BK? as C&C refused to install due to its rigid policy... Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Where to install BK? as C&C refused to install due to its rigid policy... Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Where to install BK? as C&C refused to install due to its rigid policy... Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Where to install BK? as C&C refused to install due to its rigid policy... Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Where to install BK? as C&C refused to install due to its rigid policy... Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Where to install BK? as C&C refused to install due to its rigid policy... Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Where to install BK? as C&C refused to install due to its rigid policy... Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Where to install BK? as C&C refused to install due to its rigid policy... Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Where to install BK? as C&C refused to install due to its rigid policy...

+10
ctoh
FriesL
ano57
kevinhwc
luvxiaobeng
kysoong
nothing
shawnseah82
FORTE21
dandeana21
14 posters

Go down

Where to install BK? as C&C refused to install due to its rigid policy... Empty Where to install BK? as C&C refused to install due to its rigid policy...

Post by dandeana21 9th September 2009, 1:34 pm

Anybody knows if there's any shop that can help install the BK after collecting from C&C?

all thanks to stupid and rigid C&C's policy that they refused to do any installation of the BK on my car as I bought it from another forumer.

how ah??? how ah???
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Where to install BK? as C&C refused to install due to its rigid policy... Empty Re: Where to install BK? as C&C refused to install due to its rigid policy...

Post by FORTE21 9th September 2009, 1:43 pm

Wah , why CnC so jialat one ?! Wth .

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Where to install BK? as C&C refused to install due to its rigid policy... Empty Re: Where to install BK? as C&C refused to install due to its rigid policy...

Post by shawnseah82 9th September 2009, 1:44 pm

dandeana21 wrote:Anybody knows if there's any shop that can help install the BK after collecting from C&C?

all thanks to stupid and rigid C&C's policy that they refused to do any installation of the BK on my car as I bought it from another forumer.

how ah??? how ah???
BTW what BK i am Newbie Where to install BK? as C&C refused to install due to its rigid policy... Icon_redface
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 9th September 2009, 1:45 pm

BK is Body kit la . haha . U were just like me at first , what is BK ah ? Haha . Cheers !

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 9th September 2009, 1:47 pm

FORTE21 wrote:BK is Body kit la . haha . U were just like me at first , what is BK ah ? Haha . Cheers !
Oh i see thank dude Where to install BK? as C&C refused to install due to its rigid policy... Icon_cool
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 9th September 2009, 1:58 pm

did the seller n u arrange the transfer of bk over at LK? If it's done via the proper channel, it should comes with installation service as it's part of the package...BK comes with installation, unless u r talking removing from original owner's car and re-install onto yours...CnC have to provide the installation service....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 9th September 2009, 2:18 pm

nothing wrote:did the seller n u arrange the transfer of bk over at LK? If it's done via the proper channel, it should comes with installation service as it's part of the package...BK comes with installation, unless u r talking removing from original owner's car and re-install onto yours...CnC have to provide the installation service....

the BK is not even here yet and the seller has already helped to ask his SE for the transfer of the BK to another car. The stupid SE said about some stupid audit and it's not possible, giving all the stupid craps and excuses..

b4 the BK comes, I got to find a workshop that can help me install.. otherwise, i'll be hanging it in my bedroom..

C&C really sux big time..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 9th September 2009, 2:22 pm

Can Mach do it? Where to install BK? as C&C refused to install due to its rigid policy... Icon_scratch

afterall SE wont be present during installation at LK rite? but will need seller to b present to inform the workers to install on another vehicle instead?

sure got other bros or sis who did the swop mah...
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 9th September 2009, 2:28 pm

kysoong wrote:Can Mach do it? Where to install BK? as C&C refused to install due to its rigid policy... Icon_scratch

afterall SE wont be present during installation at LK rite? but will need seller to b present to inform the workers to install on another vehicle instead?

sure got other bros or sis who did the swop mah...

me oso dun noe wor... nid 2 check liao.. Where to install BK? as C&C refused to install due to its rigid policy... Kopfschuettel
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 9th September 2009, 2:32 pm

Ya dan...... I think you go back to mach..... this is their BK so they would kw the correct way to install it etc.......
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 9th September 2009, 2:38 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:Ya dan...... I think you go back to mach..... this is their BK so they would kw the correct way to install it etc.......

yah.. got to wait until the BK comes in.. Once it's here, the seller and I will be going down.. If that SE is there to prevent the installation, I'm going to scold her upside down..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinhwc 9th September 2009, 2:39 pm

FORTE21 wrote:Wah , why CnC so jialat one ?! Wth .

I think they are like that.. before you buy, what also can.. after you buy, what also cannot.... Where to install BK? as C&C refused to install due to its rigid policy... 316913

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 9th September 2009, 2:44 pm

kevinhwc wrote:
FORTE21 wrote:Wah , why CnC so jialat one ?! Wth .

I think they are like that.. before you buy, what also can.. after you buy, what also cannot.... Where to install BK? as C&C refused to install due to its rigid policy... 316913

yah.. so stupid.. initially was thinking of leaving the C&C logo on the car boot.. good thing that I removed it.. i think KIA shld change their distributor to another company liao..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 9th September 2009, 3:00 pm

Ask Kapitan.. send petition to Korea...> Ask them appoint new distributor...
Like Komoco....
Service majiam much better.. hahahha

All this can and cannot are HUMAN intervention...
Why cannot?
Both same model, maybe even same color?
Plate different. .WTF..... Why cannot?
COS SE NEVER EARN ......
It is Owner who wish to transfer not them. So legally speaking they cannot "chap jit ka"...
They can only tell u cannot. >But u go installer.. .Pay them Kopi $$.... they'll still install cos to them. They install then got $$ to earn... who cars install in on which car.... =_=

Last edited by ano57 on 9th September 2009, 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 9th September 2009, 3:00 pm

Hi, Dan...
May i suggest that you look for the SE manager then.. i was told by SE that its possible leh.. but never ask into details.. (as he says return 500 nia) but then those SE how do they shift / resale the BK if they take in from buyer?
does not make sense lo...
OMG.. Think now really we are stuck in after sales service...

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 9th September 2009, 3:01 pm

ano57 wrote:Ask Kapitan.. send petition to Korea...> Ask them appoint new distributor...
Like Komoco....
Service majiam much better.. hahahha

that is why Komoco is going to sell Ferrari! grin

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 9th September 2009, 3:13 pm

Dandan, cool down, forget about your SE (your BK got nothing to do with her)

When I was collecting by BK, I chatted with the lady (Tel:6427 8807) who was arranging the BK installation, she mentioned that they had installed someone's BK on his friend's car. They are already doing this.

I guess what the installer need is for the "original" owner to sign on their papers to say "job is done" (who cares whether the BK is on which car)

Just call her to confirm.
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 9th September 2009, 4:01 pm

FriesL wrote:Hi, Dan...
May i suggest that you look for the SE manager then.. i was told by SE that its possible leh.. but never ask into details.. (as he says return 500 nia) but then those SE how do they shift / resale the BK if they take in from buyer?
does not make sense lo...
OMG.. Think now really we are stuck in after sales service...

prob wait until the day when the BK arrives bah.. coz if we were to go now, later she will say that she din agree.. rather save my energy.. today i oredi had enuf of scolding someone in my office liao...
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 9th September 2009, 4:08 pm

ctoh wrote:Dandan, cool down, forget about your SE (your BK got nothing to do with her)

When I was collecting by BK, I chatted with the lady (Tel:6427 8807) who was arranging the BK installation, she mentioned that they had installed someone's BK on his friend's car. They are already doing this.

I guess what the installer need is for the "original" owner to sign on their papers to say "job is done" (who cares whether the BK is on which car)

thanks bro!!!! =) hopefully i dun hv to see the SE.. otherwise sure give her verbal "guo tiao"..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 9th September 2009, 4:19 pm

BTW, this lady is from Mach, not CnC - that's why no need to care about your SE
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 9th September 2009, 5:08 pm

can we arrange also that the bk installation use silicon instead of rubber ? the black rubber is so obviuos between the car body and bk..... anyway is it an option?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 9th September 2009, 5:33 pm

ctoh wrote:Dandan, cool down, forget about your SE (your BK got nothing to do with her)

hi, bro Ctoh..
may just check if i can call mach to check my installation time.. i think all SE after $$ collection.. they wash hand liao...

Thanks.

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by forte35 9th September 2009, 11:15 pm

another option you might want to check with this paint shop in kaki bukit, ctc wiliam @ 9790 0033 .. my bro bodykits is install by them, good work done.

forte35

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 10th September 2009, 8:56 am

Yes, there's a pretty Filipino lady from Mach stationed at the BK installations bay...just approach her and talk to her abt it..shouldn't be a problem bcos it's not a double job and a set of BK comes with one installation.
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 10th September 2009, 10:28 pm

sister want to hear wat i have to say??
1) the bk from C&C comes with installation....
2) u should not be paying to install the bk
3) this installation is paid by ur SE to the installer throught C&C to mach this means that the SE that transfered ur bk to u dont want to pay for ur installation cos u NV BUY THE CAR FROM him/her...
4) why i know so much? dun ask cos i been through hell with them lolx
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 10th September 2009, 10:32 pm

Divine wrote:sister want to hear wat i have to say??
1) the bk from C&C comes with installation....
2) u should not be paying to install the bk
3) this installation is paid by ur SE to the installer throught C&C to mach this means that the SE that transfered ur bk to u dont want to pay for ur installation cos u NV BUY THE CAR FROM him/her...
4) why i know so much? dun ask cos i been through hell with them lolx

Wooo, We never ask hor!!! Lol griinnn..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 10th September 2009, 10:34 pm

lolx just in case ma lolx
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 10th September 2009, 10:57 pm

When i see this title, RIGID POLICY.. As if like real!!! Ignore that SE words la.. She just another green eye who can't earn from the sale of BK..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 10th September 2009, 11:09 pm

impact2001 wrote:When i see this title, RIGID POLICY.. As if like real!!! Ignore that SE words la.. She just another green eye who can't earn from the sale of BK..

+1
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down