Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
KIA EMAIL CONTACTS (Ripped off from cboonh) Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
KIA EMAIL CONTACTS (Ripped off from cboonh) Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
KIA EMAIL CONTACTS (Ripped off from cboonh) Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
KIA EMAIL CONTACTS (Ripped off from cboonh) Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
KIA EMAIL CONTACTS (Ripped off from cboonh) Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
KIA EMAIL CONTACTS (Ripped off from cboonh) Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
KIA EMAIL CONTACTS (Ripped off from cboonh) Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
KIA EMAIL CONTACTS (Ripped off from cboonh) Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
KIA EMAIL CONTACTS (Ripped off from cboonh) Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

KIA EMAIL CONTACTS (Ripped off from cboonh)

+11
Juz@kid
Aura
keigo
forte1978
Fortei
Leonard
nothing
leo
tish
cboonh
impact2001
15 posters

Go down

KIA EMAIL CONTACTS (Ripped off from cboonh) Empty KIA EMAIL CONTACTS (Ripped off from cboonh)

Post by impact2001 21st May 2009, 11:47 pm

To those who need to voice out his/her opinions:

Assistant Manager
Matthew Tan:
matthew.tan@cyclecarriage.com.sg DID: 64708549

Bernard DID:64708518

Matthew's Boss
Senior Manager (Responsive and knowledgable)
Zulkifli Bin Bujang: zulkifli.bujang@cyclecarriage.com.sg

Senior manager of Kia operations
Chin Kee Min: keemin.chin@cyclecarriage.com.sg

Da Boss of C&C operations.
General manager of operations at Cycle & Carriage
Alvyn Ang: Alvyn.ang@cyclecarriage.com.sg

Sales Manager (Kia)
Sebastian Sim: sebastian.sim@cyclecarriage.com.sg DID 64278830

You can also CC these addresses too if you do not want to send directly to the bosses yet, C&C KIA Sales ; C&C Customer Service

Last edited by impact2001 on 16th November 2009, 11:26 am; edited 5 times in total
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

KIA EMAIL CONTACTS (Ripped off from cboonh) Empty Re: KIA EMAIL CONTACTS (Ripped off from cboonh)

Post by cboonh 22nd May 2009, 12:14 am

bro, i mentioned there a minor error in the General Manager's email.
Should be...

Alvyn Ang: Alvyn.ang@cyclecarriage.com.sg
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

KIA EMAIL CONTACTS (Ripped off from cboonh) Empty Re: KIA EMAIL CONTACTS (Ripped off from cboonh)

Post by impact2001 22nd May 2009, 12:36 am

cboonh wrote:bro, i mentioned there a minor error in the General Manager's email.
Should be...

Alvyn Ang: [url=mailto://Alvyn.ang@cyclecarriage.com.sg
Alvyn.ang@cyclecarriage.com.sg[/quote[/url]]

Thanks..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 22nd May 2009, 11:51 am

very useful lists of email, i bet the c&c guys in the list will request a change of email addy soon lol....
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by leo 22nd May 2009, 5:56 pm

if they are serious in providing good customer service..no need to avoid ppl

leo

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 22nd May 2009, 6:05 pm

No worry, they will respond in fact pretty fast too..just tried this afternoon..actually they r pretty customers orientated...
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 22nd May 2009, 6:35 pm

They surely sound customer oriented, but they need to work on their processes. IMO they need to improve in that area, how information flows within their company. I think after all our "help", they have surely improved! Hope they will excel, then us customers will benefit! Smile
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 22nd May 2009, 6:40 pm

GOOD JOB !
finally it's sticky . confirm useful . is it the next update will be wif contact no. ?
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 22nd May 2009, 6:55 pm

if I am not wrong, u can call 64708549 for Matthew...
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 22nd May 2009, 7:24 pm

Bro nothing, care to share wad u told matthew?
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 22nd May 2009, 7:26 pm

nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by forte1978 30th July 2009, 9:08 am

this matthew is no longer handling kia department.
now it had changed to bernard and contact no is 64708518
forte1978
forte1978

Back to top Go down

Post by forte1978 30th July 2009, 9:10 am

but i find that they are not that helpful as when my leather seats got problem and the car is already 2 months old,they should give me 1-1 exchange policy.when ask for courtesy car,they said they only got van left n dunno when the car will be available.
forte1978
forte1978

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th July 2009, 9:20 am

forte1978 wrote:but i find that they are not that helpful as when my leather seats got problem and the car is already 2 months old,they should give me 1-1 exchange policy.when ask for courtesy car,they said they only got van left n dunno when the car will be available.

err so you manage to get them repair/do something to your leather seat with hair issue??
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by forte1978 30th July 2009, 11:28 am

they told me they will repair which i cannot accept.is only 2 mths car.i expect 1 to 1 exchange policy.i am now sending email to their gm.
forte1978
forte1978

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th July 2009, 11:30 am

forte1978 wrote:they told me they will repair which i cannot accept.is only 2 mths car.i expect 1 to 1 exchange policy.i am now sending email to their gm.

help write on behalf of all of us.. cause quite a number of us face the same issue...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by forte1978 30th July 2009, 11:56 am

i just sent out the email....i see what they reply before helping u all.give me all your contact no or u call me.
forte1978
forte1978

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th July 2009, 12:27 pm

ok me also just make a call to the customer service and complain about my leather sit issue and also my front panel dashboard area which got vibrating sound where I can even hear it when my music volume is at 11...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 30th July 2009, 12:28 pm

They can either choose to rewrap or 1 to 1 exchange since under their clause of warranty, there isn't definite clause that they must die die do a 1 to 1 replacement, basically depends on their assessment of the fault...
However as a consumer, you have to right to request for some form of compensation i.e loss of use, etc.

U meant when u write to Matthew he refer u to Bernard?
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by forte1978 30th July 2009, 12:34 pm

matthew no longer in charge of kia...he in charge of mitsubishi
forte1978
forte1978

Back to top Go down

Post by forte1978 30th July 2009, 12:35 pm

i write to the GENERAL MANAGER ALVYN
forte1978
forte1978

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 30th July 2009, 12:35 pm

forte1978 wrote:matthew no longer in charge of kia...he in charge of mitsubishi

In that case, maybe you can post his email over here for the benefit of the rest. thumbsup
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by forte1978 30th July 2009, 12:36 pm

keigo what did they said?
forte1978
forte1978

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th July 2009, 12:43 pm

forte1978 wrote:keigo what did they said?

well I have to make a report first right. So they told me the tech side will give me a call to arrange for checking.

Anyway before I put down the phone I did told the cso that I have a few Fren same issues as me and one had already wrote to your GM. I don't want to go that route so please settle my issue
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by forte1978 30th July 2009, 12:45 pm

then their reply??
forte1978
forte1978

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 3rd September 2009, 3:40 pm

forte1978 wrote:i write to the GENERAL MANAGER ALVYN

I also wrote to Da Boss, but no response so far.
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 4th September 2009, 12:01 am

boss bo cho kang liao.... angel
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 4th September 2009, 12:43 am

Write to Straits Times, Stomp.....

With that kind of reach....if they don't respond.....than comfirmed all smoking cigars and sleeping on the jobs.

Let KIA Korea decides if they want to change to a better agent.

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyboy 30th September 2009, 10:54 pm

nothing wrote:No worry, they will respond in fact pretty fast too..just tried this afternoon..actually they r pretty customers orientated...

Reply by their PA. PA would used their business email, say something nice but without much commitment (you read btw the line properly will understand what I mean) because they got no authority. The boss will receive a summary at the end of the day...so please did directly for windscreen problem. All bros and sis affected please did the bosses direct, talk to them direct and request for 10-year windscreen warranty to safeguard your pocket. KIA EMAIL CONTACTS (Ripped off from cboonh) Icon_biggrin

sunnyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 1st October 2009, 11:15 am

Guys, now having problem with C&C after I sent in for servicing yesteday. Will update you all if they do not reply to me by today. Stay tuned.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 1st October 2009, 12:28 pm

sometimes the Korean also very tai chi, ever wrote to them but they will refer back to CnC and reply via their standard SOP reply....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by yeufui 7th November 2009, 9:51 pm

Given by 1 of their SE, add to the list

Sales Manager (Kia)
Sebastian Sim: sebastian.sim@cyclecarriage.com.sg DID 64278830

yeufui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down