Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Forte SX(A) Owners.. Please come in.. - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Forte SX(A) Owners.. Please come in.. - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Forte SX(A) Owners.. Please come in.. - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Forte SX(A) Owners.. Please come in.. - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Forte SX(A) Owners.. Please come in.. - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Forte SX(A) Owners.. Please come in.. - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Forte SX(A) Owners.. Please come in.. - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Forte SX(A) Owners.. Please come in.. - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Forte SX(A) Owners.. Please come in.. - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Forte SX(A) Owners.. Please come in..

+20
JayJ
dandeana21
myforte
eraser
Juz@kid
impact2001
greatgazoo
nofears
Leonard
ForKia
astroboy28
keigo
BluRz
nothing
PillowER
ano57
graysgerald79
tish
kapitan
lawrenceke
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Forte SX(A) Owners.. Please come in.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Forte SX(A) Owners.. Please come in..

Post by JayJ 26th May 2009, 7:58 pm

but in the posters they made, there IS sunroof with start button for the left-hand-drive car. and there's also flip key.
Actually i was quite pissed when they say those things were not for SG models cus i was quite interested in the push start button and the flip key look so much nicer than the SG one.

JayJ

Back to top Go down

Forte SX(A) Owners.. Please come in.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Forte SX(A) Owners.. Please come in..

Post by ckpay 26th May 2009, 8:39 pm

JayJ wrote:but in the posters they made, there IS sunroof with start button for the left-hand-drive car. and there's also flip key.
Actually i was quite pissed when they say those things were not for SG models cus i was quite interested in the push start button and the flip key look so much nicer than the SG one.

deviated so much from wat u expected... so dun buy~~ Twisted Evil

ckpay

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJ 26th May 2009, 8:54 pm

but thinking of the overall price and what it is offering, think nth can be compared. just felt cheated that's all.

JayJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Redbean 26th May 2009, 9:05 pm

JayJ wrote:but thinking of the overall price and what it is offering, think nth can be compared. just felt cheated that's all.

well yeah agreed. Im sure there are other bros here for felt the same...

all along i thought there was immobiliser. lol

Redbean

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 26th May 2009, 9:09 pm

Redbean wrote:
JayJ wrote:but thinking of the overall price and what it is offering, think nth can be compared. just felt cheated that's all.

Well it depend on how you look at it. Cause mybe C&C are thinking of reducing all these feature to bring the cost of the car down so as to attach ppls like us to come it.

If they include all these feature and sell the car at 60k+ will you be interested in the first place?

You pay for what you get lor... so if you want all these feature there is always those aftersale option avail for you to choose according to your needs...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Redbean 26th May 2009, 9:11 pm

keigo wrote:
Redbean wrote:

Well it depend on how you look at it. Cause mybe C&C are thinking of reducing all these feature to bring the cost of the car down so as to attach ppls like us to come it.

If they include all these feature and sell the car at 60k+ will you be interested in the first place?

You pay for what you get lor... so if you want all these feature there is always those aftersale option avail for you to choose according to your needs...

Erm yeap. Totally understood and agree. But during pre launch, was informed that there was immobiliser. And i think i saw from the price list that there is immobiliser as well. If they say sell u apple for 1 dollar yesterday and when u are finally going to buy, they say that only 9/10 of the apple is going for 1 dollar. That, u gonna feel cheated.

However if from the first day u were told 9/10 of the apple goes for 1 dollar, and when u finally buy the apple. U will feel happy.

But of coz, im still happy with my SX

Redbean

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 26th May 2009, 9:16 pm

Redbean wrote:
keigo wrote:
Redbean wrote:

Erm yeap. Totally understood and agree. But during pre launch, was informed that there was immobiliser. And i think i saw from the price list that there is immobiliser as well. If they say sell u apple for 1 dollar yesterday and when u are finally going to buy, they say that only 9/10 of the apple is going for 1 dollar. That, u gonna feel cheated.

However if from the first day u were told 9/10 of the apple goes for 1 dollar, and when u finally buy the apple. U will feel happy.

But of coz, im still happy with my SX

The immobiliser that part can understand.. actually this one is really C&C mistake and by right if u fierce enough they have to give the immobiliser since they written it black & white somemore.

But for me don't have the immobiliser mean good thing to me cause help me save cost on making extra keys or flip keys stuff and the remote engine start.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Redbean 26th May 2009, 9:19 pm

keigo wrote:
The immobiliser that part can understand.. actually this one is really C&C mistake and by right if u fierce enough they have to give the immobiliser since they written it black & white somemore.

But for me don't have the immobiliser mean good thing to me cause help me save cost on making extra keys or flip keys stuff and the remote engine start.

haha the immobiliser wasnt written down inside the contract.It is supposed to be factory fitted, standard issued item.

After that they will say price list got small prints that say subject to changes. Also no choice..

Eh?? U did flip keys and remote engine start liao ah?? haha SX or EX?

Redbean

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 26th May 2009, 9:22 pm

Redbean wrote:
keigo wrote:

haha the immobiliser wasnt write down inside the contract.It is supposed to be factory fitted, standard issued item.

After that they will say price list got small prints that say subject to changes. Also no choice..

Eh?? U did flip keys and remote engine start liao ah?? haha SX or EX?

lolz.. how i wish... my car not yet come lei.. got COE already so now waiting for car which SE say May will get it.

Yes, I'm planning to install 2 way alarm which come with remote engine start once I got my car and if can do the flip key if the 2 way alarms allow.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Redbean 26th May 2009, 9:25 pm

keigo wrote:

lolz.. how i wish... my car not yet come lei.. got COE already so now waiting for car which SE say May will get it.

Yes, I'm planning to install 2 way alarm which come with remote engine start once I got my car and if can do the flip key if the 2 way alarms allow.

When did u book the car anyway?

I wanna do flip key but seems like SX cannot do flip key due to the factory fitted locking system.

Erm, ur 2 way alarm is the one which 1 of the bros here posted a video about? Looks pretty cool i say.

Redbean

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 26th May 2009, 9:29 pm

Redbean wrote:
keigo wrote:

When did u book the car anyway?

I wanna do flip key but seems like SX cannot do flip key due to the factory fitted locking system.

Erm, ur 2 way alarm is the one which 1 of the bros here posted a video about? Looks pretty cool i say.

Who say SX cannot do flip key.. bro greatgazoo is a SX and his is got do flip keys. No the 2 ways alarm I'm looking at is zmc or mmr-50. So which deciding which one to go for.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Redbean 26th May 2009, 9:39 pm

keigo wrote:

Who say SX cannot do flip key.. bro greatgazoo is a SX and his is got do flip keys. No the 2 ways alarm I'm looking at is zmc or mmr-50. So which deciding which one to go for.

"http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/general-discussion-for-forte-owners-f2/what-are-the-things-you-wish-to-upgrade-do-for-your-forte-t32-315.htm"

Anyway i think bro greatgazoo fitted a 3rd party alarm system into his SX, that's why his key so chio and can auto start as well. haha

If u read the quoted thread, bro muff was saying only for EX coz the factory fitted locking system couldnt be decoded.

Redbean

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 26th May 2009, 9:48 pm

Redbean wrote:
keigo wrote:

"http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/general-discussion-for-forte-owners-f2/what-are-the-things-you-wish-to-upgrade-do-for-your-forte-t32-315.htm"

Anyway i think bro greatgazoo fitted a 3rd party alarm system into his SX, that's why his key so chio and can auto start as well. haha

If u read the quoted thread, bro muff was saying only for EX coz the factory fitted locking system couldnt be decoded.

icic... anyway does not affect me since I'm going for the 2 ways alarm... lol!
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 26th May 2009, 10:28 pm

Re: Forte SX(A) Owners.. Please come in..

Hmm...Ex can come in or not? Laughing
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 26th May 2009, 10:42 pm

nocash wrote:Re: Forte SX(A) Owners.. Please come in..

no kick you out... Twisted Evil lol!
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 26th May 2009, 10:46 pm

keigo wrote:

Don't like that leh....plssss. Laughing
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 26th May 2009, 10:55 pm

nocash wrote:
keigo wrote:

ok ok.. try bribe me with a rim & type.. maybe can consider lol!
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 26th May 2009, 11:39 pm

keigo wrote:
nocash wrote:
keigo wrote:

hehe...mine nick says it liao.... Laughing
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 26th May 2009, 11:40 pm

nocash wrote:
keigo wrote:
nocash wrote:
keigo wrote:

most of the time hor.. ppls that say they no cash is always the richest one... Laughing
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Redbean 26th May 2009, 11:59 pm

keigo wrote:

most of the time hor.. ppls that say they no cash is always the richest one... Laughing

Agree. Like my friend! Think he is looking at this forum now haha.

At first say wanna take 7 yrs loan EX manual

After that 7 yrs loan SX manual

Then 7 yrs loan SX A

When come to signing on the dotted line. Guess what?

Full cash!!! no Loan at all!!

And he everytime say he very liong,the liongest somemore. Not gonna believe him anymore.

Redbean

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 27th May 2009, 12:04 am

keigo wrote:
nocash wrote:
keigo wrote:
nocash wrote:
keigo wrote:

Still waiting for the day to come... cyclops
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 27th May 2009, 12:22 am

Come in pls... originally is asking abt alarm... end up tok cock sing song thread... Welcome all car owners to discuss abt SX and EX..

Can anyone tell me where is the best place to get car accessories in Singapore? Very Happy
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by ckpay 27th May 2009, 1:02 am

Just curious, the cming EX batch (end May i assume) will be fitted with 2AB w disc brake or 1AB w drum brack?

ckpay

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 27th May 2009, 9:15 am

lawrenceke wrote:

Come in pls... originally is asking abt alarm... end up tok cock sing song thread... Welcome all car owners to discuss abt SX and EX..

Can anyone tell me where is the best place to get car accessories in Singapore? Very Happy

There is no one best shop. But what accessories you are looking for? You can try drive round ubi area
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 27th May 2009, 11:36 am

ckpay wrote:Just curious, the cming EX batch (end May i assume) will be fitted with 2AB w disc brake or 1AB w drum brack?
2 front disc and 2 rear drum, best to double check with se or request for disc if no drum, i doubt they will give though
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 27th May 2009, 1:09 pm

lawrenceke wrote:

ok, other then Autobacs, which can be expensive to some, would recommend one to go to Concorde Auto Accessories. It is a huge supermarket of auto accessories. They are a major supplier of such for the shops locally, sure you will find something you need if you go there....

http://www.rednano.sg/sfe/dir.action?querystring=Jalan+Kallang+Lembah&uuid=590681816&collection=businessweb
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 27th May 2009, 3:09 pm

kapitan wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:

ok, other then Autobacs, which can be expensive to some, would recommend one to go to Concorde Auto Accessories. It is a huge supermarket of auto accessories. They are a major supplier of such for the shops locally, sure you will find something you need if you go there....

[url=http://www.rednano.sg/sfe/dir.action?querystring=Jalan+Kallang+Lembah&uuid=590681816&collection=businessweb
http://www.rednano.sg/sfe/dir.action?querystring=Jalan+Kallang+Lembah&uuid=590681816&collection=businessweb[/quote[/url]]

Gam Xia bro! U r the best person to ask when it comes to car accessories! U got yr Rims already? Laughing
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 27th May 2009, 3:14 pm

Bro kapitan...still haven't change your rims? Very Happy
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 27th May 2009, 8:24 pm

no money lah........ have patience..... still looking for suitable ones...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Redbean 27th May 2009, 8:50 pm

Just curious, 1 set of lighter weight 17" rims, how much would that be?

I mean those not bad, but not fantastic kinda brand haha

Redbean

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 27th May 2009, 10:14 pm

Had some time in the afternoon and pop into Concorde..... bumped into the son of the owner.... name is Bernard, he told me he have stock for window visor for Forte.... about 50 bucks... maybe slightly more for you guys, I don't know..... they are intending to bring in more stuff for Forte.... if you buy from there, look for Bernard, say kapitan recommend......
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 27th May 2009, 11:08 pm

Yes, patience is the word man Kapitan. Do it slowly and enjoy your ride at the same time, if not, one shot do everything, then no fun liao. Razz
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 27th May 2009, 11:52 pm

kapitan wrote:Had some time in the afternoon and pop into Concorde..... bumped into the son of the owner.... name is Bernard, he told me he have stock for window visor for Forte.... about 50 bucks... maybe slightly more for you guys, I don't know..... they are intending to bring in more stuff for Forte.... if you buy from there, look for Bernard, say kapitan recommend......

bro kapi,,, really hope bernard give good price if i mention ur name.. so i juz say ur nick "KAPITAN" n diz bernard will noe its u har????
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 28th May 2009, 12:38 am

kapitan wrote:Had some time in the afternoon and pop into Concorde..... bumped into the son of the owner.... name is Bernard, he told me he have stock for window visor for Forte.... about 50 bucks... maybe slightly more for you guys, I don't know..... they are intending to bring in more stuff for Forte.... if you buy from there, look for Bernard, say kapitan recommend......

drop by there around 5 plus after work.. and it was closed.. Sad .. what time does it open and close bro kapitan?
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 28th May 2009, 11:59 am

lawrenceke wrote:
drop by there around 5 plus after work.. and it was closed.. Sad .. what time does it open and close bro kapitan?

I am not sure, the bulk of their business is distribution rather then retail. So I guess it would be from 10 am to 5 pm... the link above has their phone number, you try calling and ask?

Smile
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 29th May 2009, 12:07 am

The thing is they don't put the price tag. Paiseh have to keep asking them....
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2