Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Brisk LGS plugs. - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Brisk LGS plugs. - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Brisk LGS plugs. - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Brisk LGS plugs. - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Brisk LGS plugs. - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Brisk LGS plugs. - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Brisk LGS plugs. - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Brisk LGS plugs. - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Brisk LGS plugs. - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Brisk LGS plugs.

+10
IPOH FORTE
omg2doors
joA
FriesL
Divine
Corgel
KOD
Fortessimo
atta
AphelioN
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Brisk LGS plugs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Brisk LGS plugs.

Post by Corgel 22nd January 2010, 10:01 am

joA wrote:
IPOH FORTE wrote:My NGK stock plug (1 out of 4 pc) almost damaged before my 1K service. CnC replaced 4 pc for me at 1K service. At 10K service I change to Brisk silver plug, when I inspect the replaced plug(2 of them is in bad condition, yellowish leakage) because of high pressure and high temperature.
My advice to Forte owner, better change to Iridium plug which can give better pick up & more fuel saving.
Of course it last longer, I try before use for 90,000KM
My personal experience: NGK(0.6mm tip) is better then Denso(0.4mm tip).
For Forte the NGK Iridium P/N : LFR6AIX-11, can get from Autobat(Hillview branch about $18++ per pc).

bro in wad ways the NGK 0.6mm is better than the Denso 0.4mm? is it like better pick up or longer lasting etc..?

ngk should be longer lasting than denso since its thicker... denso should give a better spark since its smaller...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 22nd January 2010, 3:06 pm

joA wrote:
IPOH FORTE wrote:My NGK stock plug (1 out of 4 pc) almost damaged before my 1K service. CnC replaced 4 pc for me at 1K service. At 10K service I change to Brisk silver plug, when I inspect the replaced plug(2 of them is in bad condition, yellowish leakage) because of high pressure and high temperature.
My advice to Forte owner, better change to Iridium plug which can give better pick up & more fuel saving.
For Forte the NGK Iridium P/N : LFR6AIX-11, can get from Autobat(Hillview branch about $18++ per pc).

bro in wad ways the NGK 0.6mm is better than the Denso 0.4mm? is it like better pick up or longer lasting etc..?

bro u cannot compare apple to orange u must compare apple to apple.. i can shim the denso to a 0.6mm gap then u wil find that it works as well or might be even better then NGK..

some facts
http://www.briskusa.com/test_results05_universal.htm
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 22nd January 2010, 3:27 pm

hi, guys.. according to CC svc guy our stock plug only change at 40k servicing, but hearing from some bros here.. it get spoiled like 10k??
anyone organizing some good buy plugs soon?

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 22nd January 2010, 4:35 pm

Divine wrote:
joA wrote:

bro u cannot compare apple to orange u must compare apple to apple.. i can shim the denso to a 0.6mm gap then u wil find that it works as well or might be even better then NGK..

some facts

the 0.6mm and 0.4mm is not the gap, its the tip of the spark plug... both are iridium so its apple to apple comparision... i'll just take it that u don't know these 2 products exists... here is the link if u still don't believe: http://www.spark-plugs.co.uk/pages/technical/iridium_spark_plugs.htm
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 22nd January 2010, 6:11 pm

Fortessimo wrote:If you are driving a 1.6 Koup, get the Denso Iridium Power IXUH22 will be sufficient, quite a few bros including me are using it on the Forte which is the same engine. Half the price of a Brisk. hehe.

from Denso's website, it states that Cerato 1.6 shud be using IK20. is IXU22 really suitable as well?
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by KOD 22nd January 2010, 6:17 pm

joA wrote:
Fortessimo wrote:If you are driving a 1.6 Koup, get the Denso Iridium Power IXUH22 will be sufficient, quite a few bros including me are using it on the Forte which is the same engine. Half the price of a Brisk. hehe.

from Denso's website, it states that Cerato 1.6 shud be using IK20. is IXU22 really suitable as well?

What about 2L you have any idea???
KOD
KOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 22nd January 2010, 11:50 pm

Corgel wrote:
Divine wrote:
joA wrote:

some facts

the 0.6mm and 0.4mm is not the gap, its the tip of the spark plug... both are iridium so its apple to apple comparision... i'll just take it that u don't know these 2 products exists... here is the link if u still don't believe: [url=http://www.spark-plugs.co.uk/pages/technical/iridium_spark_plugs.htm
http://www.spark-plugs.co.uk/pages/technical/iridium_spark_plugs.htm[/quote[/url]]

say la u only put mm nv put Diameter.. gapping in plugs also makes a different. well much for the theory part wat we need is practical... go test and we will all know
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 23rd January 2010, 10:29 am

well, he did say ngk 0.6mm and denso 0.4mm which are the product names... didn't u read?
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 23rd January 2010, 12:33 pm

Divine wrote:
Corgel wrote:
Divine wrote:
joA wrote:

some facts

the 0.6mm and 0.4mm is not the gap, its the tip of the spark plug... both are iridium so its apple to apple comparision... i'll just take it that u don't know these 2 products exists... here is the link if u still don't believe: [url=http://www.spark-plugs.co.uk/pages/technical/iridium_spark_plugs.htm
http://www.spark-plugs.co.uk/pages/technical/iridium_spark_plugs.htm[/quote[/url]]

say la u only put mm nv put Diameter.. gapping in plugs also makes a different. well much for the theory part wat we need is practical... go test and we will all know

ya loh i oso think so... but can borrow to test?? grin
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by snowman 24th January 2010, 12:28 am

lch45 wrote:errrr.......

so far many ppl have been talking talking abt Iridium and copper plug but not silver.......

so this Brisk LGS plug not worth buying? Brisk LGS plugs. - Page 2 Confused

Can someone pls advice whether this silver plug ( cost ard $170) good or not cos i thinking of buying leh?

Simple.

Now stock plug is Copper. Switch it to Iridium 1st since it's cheap. Then during the meet up if got ppl use Brisk LGS. Ask him to pull out and let you try. You will see the different liao.

Brisk LGS cost is $176 to be exact. Brisk LGS plugs. - Page 2 Icon_wink

snowman

Back to top Go down

Post by snowman 24th January 2010, 12:48 am

Well, first of all. Manufacturer will not throw in goodies into the car. Iridium is the most expensive source they will use to package with the cars. Expecially on those cars which really diffcult on removing the plugs, eg: Nissan Latio, Syphy, Honda City, Jazz... those are cars which plugs located behind the engine or under the manifold. Therefore, manufacturer will using long-life iridium plugs into it so that it don't require to change out often.

Also to package those at the manufacturer will eventually increase their costing also. Otherwise, they will simply not just throwing in the Silver plugs, but also K&N or Hurricane filter, 5 points 4AWG Groundings, Bore Throttle body, etc... haha.. end of the day, this car will not be cheap. Very Happy

Again, Long-life Iridium also depending on how you lut your car. It claimed to last for 100,000km or 80,000km. But if the car is lut very often. The plugs will also give way around 20,000km - 30,000km.

If I am not wrong, Denso I or IK series will not last for more then 25,000km. It was written in Denso Spark Plug manual that change interval is between 15,000km - 20,000km. Next time if you got chance to visit a workshop.. ask them to show you the manual. They should have.

Those chow tar stuff or burn color at the ceremic of the plugs is never after prolong usage or after lutting the car. This will happen on every plugs. But that will not cause any functionality issue as long as it is still within the change interval period. Brisk LGS plugs. - Page 2 Icon_wink

snowman

Back to top Go down

Post by miko komi 24th January 2010, 1:00 am

IPOH FORTE wrote: For my case I always drive from SIN to Ipoh in 5.5 hour with one stop, so the stock plug fail very fast.

Brisk LGS plugs. - Page 2 Icon_eek 5.5 to IPOHBrisk LGS plugs. - Page 2 Affraid. You travel at nite or day time ? Wat speed you travel ? Care to share... It take me 5.5hrs to Bidor, depart Sgp normally at midnite, 1 stop at Dengkil for "kopi jantan" . Using Denso iridium spark.
miko komi
miko komi

Back to top Go down

Post by IPOH FORTE 24th January 2010, 9:25 pm

I am driving OPC car so either I choose Sunday or Monday. Avoid Malaysia public holiday and eve of public holiday. Use SMART TAG(drive thru) so you don't even need to stop to pay toll by TnG. Travel at almost 120KM/H except Damasara area more traffic around 100KM/h.
My last trip start at Sunday morning, 10:30am clear SIN custom and by 12:30pm reached 马六甲(210KM mark) have lunch(30min), pump petrol at 芙蓉(280KM mark, 1:30pm), reached Puchong/USJ Exit (2:00pm). Another 2 hour (4:00pm)reached IPOH. Total 5.5 hour.

IPOH FORTE

Back to top Go down

Post by snowman 24th January 2010, 10:14 pm

miko komi wrote:
IPOH FORTE wrote: For my case I always drive from SIN to Ipoh in 5.5 hour with one stop, so the stock plug fail very fast.

Brisk LGS plugs. - Page 2 Icon_eek 5.5 to IPOHBrisk LGS plugs. - Page 2 Affraid. You travel at nite or day time ? Wat speed you travel ? Care to share... It take me 5.5hrs to Bidor, depart Sgp normally at midnite, 1 stop at Dengkil for "kopi jantan" . Using Denso iridium spark.

No surprise... I ever clocked 6+hours from Sgp to Kedah (Alor Setar). Travelling at night with speed not less then 170km/h. Hitting at higher speed of 205km/h for continueous of 2 hours then stop to smoke and clean up for a few times and chiong again. Moving off at night 10pm cleared MY custom and reached destination 4am+. Brisk LGS plugs. - Page 2 Icon_twisted

But never do this again. It's damn dangerous now a days as NS highway is having more and more cars then before. I can never do this timing again during CNY season anymore. Brisk LGS plugs. - Page 2 Icon_evil

snowman

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 25th January 2010, 10:00 am

snowman wrote:
Simple.

Now stock plug is Copper. Switch it to Iridium 1st since it's cheap. Then during the meet up if got ppl use Brisk LGS. Ask him to pull out and let you try. You will see the different liao.

good idea! Very Happy
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by KOD 25th January 2010, 11:21 am

joA wrote:
snowman wrote:
Simple.

good idea! Very Happy

ha ha ha then we drive off the plug is mine is mine ha ha ha just joking
KOD
KOD

Back to top Go down

Post by lch45 25th January 2010, 7:18 pm

snowman wrote:

Simple.

Iridium plug cost ard $80 - $100.

If switch to Iridium 1st then during meetup and feel the difference between silver plug, wats next?? Change iridium to silver or u wan me to sit down and Brisk LGS plugs. - Page 2 Icon_cry ??

Wah ur simple method will cost me $100...... I not so rich leh.....

Btw who is using silver plug??

lch45

Back to top Go down

Post by bushi_do 25th January 2010, 7:48 pm

me! jus change mine last week
bushi_do
bushi_do

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 26th January 2010, 12:05 am

lch45 wrote:
snowman wrote:

Simple.

Iridium plug cost ard $80 - $100.

If switch to Iridium 1st then during meetup and feel the difference between silver plug, wats next?? Change iridium to silver or u wan me to sit down and Brisk LGS plugs. - Page 2 Icon_cry ??

Wah ur simple method will cost me $100...... I not so rich leh.....

Btw who is using silver plug??

i am =X haha
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 26th January 2010, 9:12 am

so? any difference?
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 26th January 2010, 10:01 am

Corgel wrote:so? any difference?

why dun u try to find out? cos i can say goooooooood till myt throat goes dry and people can still be sceptical about it... haha okok my 2 cent.. well the plugs does gives extra torque and smoothens the engine.. in terms of FC it gives me additional 1km/L (manual) after plug change. now i am 8k into the brisk silver usage just pull out the plugs to inspect last sunday, it still looks good and perform like new. there is a sig. difference compare to the stock copper ones. there is also another review here

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/seeking-for-f14/wtb-kn-air-filter-and-brisk-silver-spark-plug-t2562.htm
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by lch45 26th January 2010, 10:33 pm

Divine wrote:
Corgel wrote:so? any difference?

why dun u try to find out? cos i can say goooooooood till myt throat goes dry and people can still be sceptical about it... haha okok my 2 cent.. well the plugs does gives extra torque and smoothens the engine.. in terms of FC it gives me additional 1km/L (manual) after plug change. now i am 8k into the brisk silver usage just pull out the plugs to inspect last sunday, it still looks good and perform like new. there is a sig. difference compare to the stock copper ones. there is also another review here

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/seeking-for-f14/wtb-kn-air-filter-and-brisk-silver-spark-plug-t2562.htm

Hi Bro Divine,
in the above link, u mentioned

Brisk silver for 1.6 ex/sx $138
Brisk LGS for 2L $178

these 2 got difference? then Koup 1.6 is using which one?
price still the same?

lch45

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 27th January 2010, 12:05 am

bro 1.6L koup/Forte is using the silver MR12Ys9 which is the single electrode 1 as for the 2L bros LGS is for u which is 4 electrode grounding.
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by lch45 27th January 2010, 9:34 pm

Divine wrote:bro 1.6L koup/Forte is using the silver MR12Ys9 which is the single electrode 1 as for the 2L bros LGS is for u which is 4 electrode grounding.

Err... so i shd get Brisk silver (which cost ard $138) for my 1.6L Koup?

The LGS is not meant for 1.6L Koup?

lch45

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 28th January 2010, 2:35 pm

yes bro.. only the silver
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by snowman 7th February 2010, 11:23 pm

You seldom will visual those yellowish mark for iridium plugs. Coz it's not a high conductivity material and would be able to heat up as fast as Copper and Silver.

Second to that. car on brisk silver, if the driver push the car hard enough, it's normal to see that yellowish leakage around the top ceramic around. It is normal to have it appear on Copper and Silver spark plugs. But afterall, it will not cause any functionality problem as all.

snowman

Back to top Go down

Post by snowman 10th February 2010, 9:59 am

btw, these must be the plugs which was mentioned that will not have those yellowish thingy problem Brisk LGS plugs. - Page 2 Icon_lol .
Brisk LGS plugs. - Page 2 DSC00518

snowman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2