Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors....

+12
Solidlight
Kaisu7165
kapitan
keigo
Kiang
JuanST
unlimitedz
saturnz^83
ReDeViL
hanxiang87
dandeana21
waypoint
16 posters

Go down

CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... Empty CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors....

Post by waypoint 11th January 2010, 9:02 pm

So seriously, how many of you are really going to paste that 'man' sticker on your petrol tank cap cover? LOL!

And all that boasting as well in their bright red CNY-themed pamphlet... I wish they'd approach technical service and product support they same way they touch base with current owners of their cars.

Kudos to the team behind the communiques...

https://www.facebook.com/kia.insider

Huat, AH!

BR,
w a y
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... Empty Re: CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors....

Post by dandeana21 11th January 2010, 10:47 pm

LOL... i juz received ithe ang pow packets 2day and dat decal...
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... Empty Re: CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors....

Post by hanxiang87 11th January 2010, 11:25 pm

haha.. same same.. i also got it.. i was thinking who the hell will paste tat decal on the fuel cap too
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by ReDeViL 11th January 2010, 11:31 pm

i rather they spend the marketing funds on the quality of their service centers.......
ReDeViL
ReDeViL

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 11th January 2010, 11:41 pm

Haha just received the gifts from C&C...er..looks stupid to paste that decal..Smile
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 11th January 2010, 11:48 pm

didnt audi designer design e decal oso!?!? haiz,.,
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 11th January 2010, 11:51 pm

ReDeViL wrote:i rather they spend the marketing funds on the quality of their service centers.......

ya true true... but tat red packet comes in handy for those going to give me ang pow ah... CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... Icon_lol

aural.. when u want to give us red packet?
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 12th January 2010, 7:51 am

wah..... where is mine? CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... Icon_cry

cannot complain like u do..... CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... Icon_rolleyes
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 12th January 2010, 9:31 am

i juz got it too ....

throw that sticker away ...

put angbao packet in my car n comes handy when needed
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 12th January 2010, 9:32 am

any pic.... seems so ugly ... evryone wants to throw away...
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 12th January 2010, 11:04 am

hmm why I still have to receive it... if got maybe I help paste the sticker at the C&C frenly car which they T-loan to me now... CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... Icon_razz
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 12th January 2010, 11:06 am

keigo wrote:hmm why I still have to receive it... if got maybe I help paste the sticker at the C&C frenly car which they T-loan to me now... CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... Icon_razz

U got ask them to keep the bumper for you or not??
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 12th January 2010, 11:07 am

kapitan wrote:
keigo wrote:hmm why I still have to receive it... if got maybe I help paste the sticker at the C&C frenly car which they T-loan to me now... CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... Icon_razz

U got ask them to keep the bumper for you or not??

o ya hor.. forgot... u see la.. u never sell me the chair end up too sad and forgot about it...

sorry sorry.. I will write to them and inform them now..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 12th January 2010, 11:10 am

ok just wrote to them... see their reply... I want the bumper back also so as to confirm they replace me a new one and not take out and hammer it back to shape..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisu7165 12th January 2010, 11:13 am

received the CNY goodies yesterday , thought they gave us some discount vouchers for servicing Sad perhaps the "man" sticker can be pasted on our windscreen to prevent further cracked Laughing
Kaisu7165
Kaisu7165

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 12th January 2010, 11:19 am

keigo, u get me the bumper, I'll give you the chair...hahahhaa
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 12th January 2010, 11:30 am

kapitan wrote:keigo, u get me the bumper, I'll give you the chair...hahahhaa

hahaha ok ok.. deal..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 12th January 2010, 11:47 am

you own me the chair already....
confirm I'm getting back the BK... but have to wait till they close the insurance claim...then I will make a trip to collect it.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 12th January 2010, 11:50 am

keigo wrote:you own me the chair already....
confirm I'm getting back the BK... but have to wait till they close the insurance claim...then I will make a trip to collect it.

what colour u want? Blue or red to choose from.
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 12th January 2010, 11:51 am

kapitan wrote:
keigo wrote:you own me the chair already....

what colour u want? Blue or red to choose from.

Any color you dont want.. I dont mind either...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 12th January 2010, 7:46 pm

here's the package from C&C....
CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... 834e0cd3

opening it... you have the red packets and sticker...
CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... 07dccdae

close up of the sticker... die die also I wun stick this up on the car unless C&C pays me...
CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... 7ec709fd

Dear Value Customer...
CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... Bb116ca4
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 12th January 2010, 8:05 pm

ya I also got it today... guess what I did to the sticker.. I pass it to my mum and she stick it to the rice container... CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... Lol
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidlight 12th January 2010, 8:24 pm

LOL. Epic.

Solidlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 13th January 2010, 1:50 am

me never get lei....
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanyu 13th January 2010, 2:07 am

Haha... Keigo bro, your mother is damn zai...
Sanyu
Sanyu

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 13th January 2010, 8:06 am

Juz@kid wrote:me never get lei....

u wait until Hari Raya....

Smile Smile Smile
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanyu 13th January 2010, 8:48 am

Haha, many people laugh at my choice of choosing lime twist cuz can celebrate during hari raya...
Sanyu
Sanyu

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 13th January 2010, 9:17 am

yah... upon restrospection, i oso like (dark) green color before.... but se said that 1. none for forte and 2. mostly associated to muslims...

so ended up with b.silver - se didnt tell me associated with super uncles.... CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... Icon_razz
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by liplip 13th January 2010, 11:12 am

Quite silly that it comes with a warning that the sticker may damage your car's paint... dun think will stick because of the warning...

liplip

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 13th January 2010, 11:22 am

keigo wrote:ya I also got it today... guess what I did to the sticker.. I pass it to my mum and she stick it to the rice container... CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... Lol
CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... 332362 CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... Lol
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 13th January 2010, 2:10 pm

whitechoco wrote:
keigo wrote:ya I also got it today... guess what I did to the sticker.. I pass it to my mum and she stick it to the rice container... CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... Lol
CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... 332362 CNY Greetings from C&C KIA Motors.... Lol

true wa.. it look so perfect match for the rice container...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down