Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau

+9
xcaliber
rickong
melburn
lukester
KingJerry
kapitan
longbow
JuanST
saturnz^83
13 posters

Go down

Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau Empty Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau

Post by saturnz^83 7th January 2010, 9:48 am

Dear Bros & Sis

Perhaps some of you are aware that i will be going to HK & Macau next month.
At the same time, one of my main intentions is to propose to my gf there.
Actually was tinking to propose under the Macau Tower at night, else at Victoria Peak, perhaps you can give me some suggestions?

Also, is it ok to bring ring there? I scared later airport security check den the police ask me to take out the ring and check, wait my gf know..as i am not intending to check in in the luggage..wil put it in my hand carry baggage..

Fyi, just to add on something, me and my gf are also currently sourcing for venue..we are intending to hold an outdoor garden wedding, was thinking Hortpark or Burkill Hill in Botanical Gardens, anybody got to know about these 2 venues? Smile
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau Empty Re: Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau

Post by JuanST 7th January 2010, 11:36 am

congrtas bro..... Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau 332362
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau Empty Re: Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau

Post by longbow 7th January 2010, 11:56 am

Not a good idea to put here, wait she stumble upon this forum jia lat... Anyway congrats and good luck!
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 7th January 2010, 11:59 am

then last minute u change ur mind and decide to propose here in singapore but she only read that u plan to propose in hk/macau....

then she go wait and wait...... Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 7th January 2010, 12:01 pm

why don't propose on the plane instead.... ask the crew to hide the ring in her food...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 7th January 2010, 12:06 pm

kapitan wrote:why don't propose on the plane instead.... ask the crew to hide the ring in her food...

then u serenade her with "i wanna grow old with u"..... Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau Icon_bounce
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 7th January 2010, 12:09 pm

JuanST wrote:
kapitan wrote:why don't propose on the plane instead.... ask the crew to hide the ring in her food...

then u serenade her with "i wanna grow old with u"..... Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau Icon_bounce

please don't cause a panic with the rest of the pax with your singing...

haha...

proposing in the air, 10000 feet above ground at 800km/h speed.... she will be in cloud 9....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 7th January 2010, 12:16 pm

then u must come this mu, kap will check if ur singing will cause panic..... Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 7th January 2010, 12:53 pm

Congrats! Smile
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 7th January 2010, 2:41 pm

PUT THE RING IN HER FOOD!? What if she doesn't see it and then finishes the tray? Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau Icon_silent
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 7th January 2010, 3:47 pm

Thanks for your greetings bros!

Longbow bro, i dun tink my gf will come to this forum..*fingers cross* keke

Hmm...propose on the plane when coming back to Singapore?
Hmm..i will be taking budget airline..propose on budget airline like salah leh..keke..
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 7th January 2010, 3:48 pm

longbow wrote:PUT THE RING IN HER FOOD!? What if she doesn't see it and then finishes the tray? Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau Icon_silent

Haha bro..budget airline no food!! Keke..
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 7th January 2010, 3:51 pm

saturnz^83 wrote:
longbow wrote:PUT THE RING IN HER FOOD!? What if she doesn't see it and then finishes the tray? Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau Icon_silent

Haha bro..budget airline no food!! Keke..

wah lau,..... proposal leh.. somemore budget... go full fare mah,... better still still business class and above... Smile
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 7th January 2010, 4:08 pm

kapi...
not everyone like u can travel biz class ley..
ppl like me always dream they will free upgrade me niah....

haha

anyway, bro u bought the ring liao?
apparently HK diamond ring is alot cheaper than here.

but if u did, nvm. still go ahead with the proposal. wonder what hotel u staying? maybe can ask hotel help u arrange something.

or if she likes disney, then proposal in disneyland. its like a fairtale come true if she likes such stuff!
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 7th January 2010, 4:09 pm

Haha..she dun know it's a proposal trip ma...wait in HK/Macau give her surprise! Can people tell me where to propose in HK or Macau?
Perhaps not disneyland..super crowded..is Macau Tower or Victoria Peak ok?
Hmm..can also teach me how to propose? Keke..duno how sia..
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 7th January 2010, 4:12 pm

lukester wrote:kapi...
not everyone like u can travel biz class ley..
ppl like me always dream they will free upgrade me niah....

haha

anyway, bro u bought the ring liao?
apparently HK diamond ring is alot cheaper than here.

but if u did, nvm. still go ahead with the proposal. wonder what hotel u staying? maybe can ask hotel help u arrange something.

or if she likes disney, then proposal in disneyland. its like a fairtale come true if she likes such stuff!

I never travel paid business class for one year lioa, and don't think this year will have any either... don't think company will restore the privilege.....

proposal mah.... spend a little more lor,... to HKG is not so ex if fly TG..
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 7th January 2010, 4:20 pm

Hai..actually TG quite ex..in fact CX and SQ are much cheaper..about $500..
got check before..but budget airline is even cheaper! I onli paid $233 keke
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 7th January 2010, 4:27 pm

but wont be much also ley for 2 person..

500 abit more for both to fly SQ
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 7th January 2010, 4:28 pm

saturnz^83 wrote:Hai..actually TG quite ex..in fact CX and SQ are much cheaper..about $500..
got check before..but budget airline is even cheaper! I onli paid $233 keke

I am surprised that TG can be more expensive... I did a dummy booking on TG from SIN to HKG for Feb and price is S$567....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 7th January 2010, 7:27 pm

so are u coming this mu to sing "i wanna grow old with u"?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 7th January 2010, 10:48 pm

JuanST wrote:so are u coming this mu to sing "i wanna grow old with u"?

Waahaha..but i duno hw to sing leh bro...if i go i hv to bring my gf along too..then can sing to her keke..
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 7th January 2010, 11:03 pm

Congrats bro u r going to have 2 wives soon.

Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau Icon_razz
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 8th January 2010, 8:55 am

There are always a lot of people in HK so if you propose there be prepared to have a crowd of people standing around you looking, unless you do it in more secluded places.

You can try going to mountain peak. Otherwise, there is lightshow display at kowlooon side star ferry harbour start at 8pm. I believe its on every weekends, but you better double check which day.

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 11th January 2010, 10:47 am

rickong wrote:There are always a lot of people in HK so if you propose there be prepared to have a crowd of people standing around you looking, unless you do it in more secluded places.

You can try going to mountain peak. Otherwise, there is lightshow display at kowlooon side star ferry harbour start at 8pm. I believe its on every weekends, but you better double check which day.

Okok bro..thanks for ur info! I dun mind being seen by many people...well..if u r really sincere to marry your love one..y scare being seen?..keke
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 7th February 2010, 5:25 pm

Hey bros

I have scrutinised now to 2 places for my proposal to my gf...
1 will be under the Macau Tower an the other will be HK Avenue of Stars keke...

We r currently sourcing for wedding venues and also honeymoon trips..
contemplating between Maldives & Scandinavia (Norway, Denmark & Sweden)

Which one do u tink will be better?
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 28th February 2010, 9:57 pm

Just to update..i have returned from HK this morning and have proposed to my gf! I did the proposal at Victoria Peak and i was real nervous.
Many people were around at that time....but i told myself nvm lah..just once and that's it! Keke..and she said yes!
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by xcaliber 28th February 2010, 10:11 pm

Hey bro!!! congrats to you!! I also proposed to my wife at Victoria Peak too, so you are not alone Very Happy guess we can come up with Victoria Peak Proposal Club

xcaliber

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 28th February 2010, 10:11 pm

wooo!!! congrats bro!! hiak hiak hiak.. =D
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 28th February 2010, 10:16 pm

saturnz^83 wrote:Just to update..i have returned from HK this morning and have proposed to my gf! I did the proposal at Victoria Peak and i was real nervous.
Many people were around at that time....but i told myself nvm lah..just once and that's it! Keke..and she said yes!

wah bro.. finally you are back.. haha.. saw your car parked at same spot so many days... should have pass me the key i help u warm up ur car everyday... haha..

anyway... congrat man.. bro.. i nv forget my promise to u during bro aural's wedding convey.. i dun mind be ur driver or even join the any wedding convey...
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 1st March 2010, 3:17 am

congrats bro.... Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau Icon_cheers

can start ur wedding planning plus e forte convoy.... Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau Icon_twisted
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 1st March 2010, 7:55 am

Congratulations to you ! Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau Icon_razz
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 1st March 2010, 9:16 am

proposal done......
marriage next........
5 kids in the near future.....

make gahmen happy oso..... Places & Suggestions to Propose to gf in HK/Macau 332362
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 1st March 2010, 9:19 am

engagement Ring
wedding Ring

suffeRing....

Smile Smile
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 1st March 2010, 11:56 pm

Thanks all of u for your wishes!
Now have to start preparing for bridal photoshoot..sourcing for venue liao! Haha
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down