Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
How will you countdown to the New Year?? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
How will you countdown to the New Year?? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
How will you countdown to the New Year?? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
How will you countdown to the New Year?? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
How will you countdown to the New Year?? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
How will you countdown to the New Year?? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
How will you countdown to the New Year?? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
How will you countdown to the New Year?? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
How will you countdown to the New Year?? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

How will you countdown to the New Year??

+5
lukester
omg2doors
unlimitedz
The Blue Cruiser
kapitan
9 posters

Go down

How will you countdown to the New Year?? Empty How will you countdown to the New Year??

Post by kapitan 31st December 2009, 12:48 pm

So what are you folks gonna do tonight??

Stay home??
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

How will you countdown to the New Year?? Empty Re: How will you countdown to the New Year??

Post by The Blue Cruiser 31st December 2009, 12:54 pm

sleeping. How will you countdown to the New Year?? Sleep
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

How will you countdown to the New Year?? Empty Re: How will you countdown to the New Year??

Post by kapitan 31st December 2009, 12:56 pm

The Blue Cruiser wrote:sleeping. How will you countdown to the New Year?? Sleep

chasing away the old decade and welcoming the new in bed.????
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 31st December 2009, 12:57 pm

MJ throughout e nite!!!!
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 31st December 2009, 12:59 pm

hi guys, i performing at Khatib Countdown Party tonight nx to the MRT. Can come look see. haha.
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 31st December 2009, 1:05 pm

kapitan wrote:
The Blue Cruiser wrote:sleeping. How will you countdown to the New Year?? Sleep

chasing away the old decade and welcoming the new in bed.????

working the whole day already... still got energy to welcome 2010 meh? How will you countdown to the New Year?? Icon_razz i will welcome 2010 in my sweet dreams. How will you countdown to the New Year?? 256379
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 31st December 2009, 1:07 pm

omg2doors wrote:hi guys, i performing at Khatib Countdown Party tonight nx to the MRT. Can come look see. haha.
wah wat u perfrming???? I stay just there ley... Trying to Siam somemore. Die ah I go home sure got parking prob... I trying to Siam home cos always too loud the performances. Can hear from a few blocks.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 31st December 2009, 1:08 pm

are there fireworks at khatib tonight?
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 31st December 2009, 1:13 pm

usual....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 31st December 2009, 2:23 pm

from 10... then 9... then 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
then shout happy new year....... How will you countdown to the New Year?? Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by benng33 31st December 2009, 5:05 pm

lukester wrote:
omg2doors wrote:hi guys, i performing at Khatib Countdown Party tonight nx to the MRT. Can come look see. haha.
wah wat u perfrming???? I stay just there ley... Trying to Siam somemore. Die ah I go home sure got parking prob... I trying to Siam home cos always too loud the performances. Can hear from a few blocks.

oh .. u live in khatib ah ??
benng33
benng33

Back to top Go down

Post by benng33 31st December 2009, 5:07 pm

i at home .. cant or dont want to any where ... too many ppl , i next month become a father lo.. better keep my CFO in a safe place
benng33
benng33

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 31st December 2009, 6:31 pm

benng33 wrote:
lukester wrote:

oh .. u live in khatib ah ??

yup!
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 1st January 2010, 5:05 am

should hv stay at home... bring my family see e firework at spore flyer... when its over, e nightmare begins... stuck in e jam for 1 hr... sianz.. How will you countdown to the New Year?? Icon_mad
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by tower7 1st January 2010, 3:14 pm

Juz@kid wrote:should hv stay at home... bring my family see e firework at spore flyer... when its over, e nightmare begins... stuck in e jam for 1 hr... sianz.. How will you countdown to the New Year?? Icon_mad

Just in time to see the firework at Cityhall but later being chase away by the uniform guy
when ppl starting heading to MRT. oso struck in the carpark for 1 hrs before getting out to catch another late night show at another place.

tower7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down