Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Anyone bought during the 3k offer period?? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Anyone bought during the 3k offer period?? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Anyone bought during the 3k offer period?? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Anyone bought during the 3k offer period?? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Anyone bought during the 3k offer period?? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Anyone bought during the 3k offer period?? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Anyone bought during the 3k offer period?? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Anyone bought during the 3k offer period?? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Anyone bought during the 3k offer period?? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Anyone bought during the 3k offer period??

+7
jeRrRKKKK
hsjose
jl1500k
daleo
samuelj
BeanBag
jhuang
11 posters

Go down

Anyone bought during the 3k offer period?? Empty Anyone bought during the 3k offer period??

Post by jhuang 29th December 2009, 11:22 am

Hi bros out there. I bought my forte from UBI during the 3k offer period. My SE die die also don't want give me any freebies. Keep telling me is the 3k down already then cannot give. anyone out there with freebies from their SE during the 3k offer period? i bought the 1.6SX(A).

jhuang

Back to top Go down

Anyone bought during the 3k offer period?? Empty Re: Anyone bought during the 3k offer period??

Post by BeanBag 29th December 2009, 12:33 pm

Hi Bro,

The freebies are up to you to bargain for. I did manage to squeeze some stuff out of my SE, though it's not a lot.

BeanBag

Back to top Go down

Anyone bought during the 3k offer period?? Empty Re: Anyone bought during the 3k offer period??

Post by samuelj 29th December 2009, 12:50 pm

Yes I did, but not alot also.... Seriously if you're not happy with the SE then just switch SE, you're the customer & you're paying, you ARE ALWAYS right...

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by daleo 29th December 2009, 2:15 pm

the first SE i met also said the same time. Thats why she remains the first SE i "MET".

"Ditch" her and went for another SE. Got Solar Flim, System 6 and coilmat from him.
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

Post by jhuang 29th December 2009, 2:29 pm

i think i got a raw deal! suay to meet her. now how to dig her for freebies? though i haven pay for the car but i think impossible to ask for more. anyone got ways to dig stuff out of her?

jhuang

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 29th December 2009, 2:56 pm

jhuang wrote:Hi bros out there. I bought my forte from UBI during the 3k offer period. My SE die die also don't want give me any freebies. Keep telling me is the 3k down already then cannot give. anyone out there with freebies from their SE during the 3k offer period? i bought the 1.6SX(A).

Then you should not sign or book from her/he. no freebies then i go LK lor.
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by samuelj 29th December 2009, 3:32 pm

Prob is he already book from her.. Maybe you can say "Why my friend buy got give solar film, extra mat, visor etc... but you never give?" Say how disappointed you are and you are thinking of switching to the Hyundai Avante considering how your friend is psychoing you regarding their good cust service, after sales service, good reviews of e car... etc... Try and smoke la... Say if she give you will recommend more friends to her and post her good service on car forums since you are a frequent member. It will do her good also. Chances are you may manage to squeeze 1 or 2 freebies out of her.

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by hsjose 29th December 2009, 3:46 pm

I booked mine during this period. I got the followings:

1. 3M Carmat
2. Tuff-Coat Paint Protection
3. Visors
4. Alarm (I need to top-up another S$50)
5. Additional S$200 cash back for my vehicle trade-in (from SE pocket)

Anyone bought during the 3k offer period?? 332362
hsjose
hsjose

Back to top Go down

Post by samuelj 29th December 2009, 4:41 pm

Alarm? U mean the Forte got no car alarm?

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 29th December 2009, 5:13 pm

i only got FOC red leather seats for my koup

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 29th December 2009, 9:52 pm

samuelj wrote:Alarm? U mean the Forte got no car alarm?

Yes SX model does not come with alarm.
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 29th December 2009, 10:53 pm

anyway, car alarm can do outside. much cheaper

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by geraldtay 30th December 2009, 12:39 am

I was given the mat and solar film. He wanted to throw in the visors as well.

What's system 6 btw?
geraldtay
geraldtay

Back to top Go down

Post by hsjose 30th December 2009, 12:55 am

geraldtay wrote:I was given the mat and solar film. He wanted to throw in the visors as well.

What's system 6 btw?

It's the PPS - Tuffcoat System 6 Paint Protection by CnC. Anyone bought during the 3k offer period?? Icon_wink
hsjose
hsjose

Back to top Go down

Post by hsjose 30th December 2009, 12:56 am

samuelj wrote:Alarm? U mean the Forte got no car alarm?

Bro, it's still not too late to ask yr SE to include that into yr new ride if you've not collected it as yet. At most like me, top up another S$50 for the alarm. Still save alot. Anyone bought during the 3k offer period?? Icon_wink
hsjose
hsjose

Back to top Go down

Post by jhuang 30th December 2009, 11:00 am

sad to hear that you guys have so many things when i have non. gonna call her and make some noise. maybe talk to the manager and ask why like that. i think the "standard freebies" you guys have (even with the 3k offer) are:
1. sys 6
2. coilmat
3. solarflim
4. wind visors

gonna make some noise to ubi already.
(for those forte to be owners, do take note! dont be the repeat of me!) Sad

jhuang

Back to top Go down

Post by geraldtay 30th December 2009, 11:06 am

Another point to note. From my vague understanding the agent's profits are related to your loan amt etc, that's why for those that take longer loans the agent is able to give more freebies as their commission is higher or something.
geraldtay
geraldtay

Back to top Go down

Post by Space 30th December 2009, 12:30 pm

I bought mine also during the 3k period.

A $500 rebate from my SE.

Thats all....^^
Space
Space

Back to top Go down

Post by daleo 30th December 2009, 1:20 pm

Does the koup come with alarm??
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th December 2009, 1:22 pm

daleo wrote:Does the koup come with alarm??

no..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by daleo 30th December 2009, 1:23 pm

keigo wrote:
daleo wrote:Does the koup come with alarm??

no..

Then first day drive out have to get it installed then.

Meaning lock by key only?
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down