Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
N97 mini BT connection with carkit Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
N97 mini BT connection with carkit Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
N97 mini BT connection with carkit Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
N97 mini BT connection with carkit Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
N97 mini BT connection with carkit Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
N97 mini BT connection with carkit Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
N97 mini BT connection with carkit Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
N97 mini BT connection with carkit Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
N97 mini BT connection with carkit Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

N97 mini BT connection with carkit

Go down

N97 mini BT connection with carkit Empty N97 mini BT connection with carkit

Post by rover 22nd December 2009, 11:29 pm

Am using N97 mini, which runs on Symbian OS S60 5th edition (latest so far).

Prob is my Pioneer BT car kit, while can detect the N97 mini, it cant auto connect the phone. Thus, each time i gotta manually connect both together. My Pioneer car kit also have a 'phone register' function, whereby after a phone is successfully connected, i can register the phone into the car kit, which will enable it to be auto-connected whenever the phone is within range. Now, although the carkit can detect my phone, but the phone name doesnt show up under the 'phone register' menu.

I have no prob with other phones which i previously used. Once, when i was using HTC, i had the same encounter but was subsequently resolved as i get to knw tat it was due to a conflict in BT headset and BT audio. I downloaded a software for Windows Mobile phone (cant rem the software name) to enable my HTC to disable the BT audio.

I believes tat the same prob is causing my carkit to be unable to auto-connect with my N97. Wat happened previously with WM phone is becos of the conflicts between BT headset and BT audio, which causes both carkit and phone to be confused to connect with which function. Read in internet tat BMW stock carkit have the same prob also with some WM phone.

Been trying to search the internet for similar software for symbian phone to solve the prob but in vain. Anyone have solution to this?

rover

Back to top Go down