Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Help!!Anyone noticed a mini van parked under a flyover, along TPE..Is It TP or the new speed laser camera inside the van?? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Help!!Anyone noticed a mini van parked under a flyover, along TPE..Is It TP or the new speed laser camera inside the van?? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Help!!Anyone noticed a mini van parked under a flyover, along TPE..Is It TP or the new speed laser camera inside the van?? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Help!!Anyone noticed a mini van parked under a flyover, along TPE..Is It TP or the new speed laser camera inside the van?? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Help!!Anyone noticed a mini van parked under a flyover, along TPE..Is It TP or the new speed laser camera inside the van?? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Help!!Anyone noticed a mini van parked under a flyover, along TPE..Is It TP or the new speed laser camera inside the van?? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Help!!Anyone noticed a mini van parked under a flyover, along TPE..Is It TP or the new speed laser camera inside the van?? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Help!!Anyone noticed a mini van parked under a flyover, along TPE..Is It TP or the new speed laser camera inside the van?? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Help!!Anyone noticed a mini van parked under a flyover, along TPE..Is It TP or the new speed laser camera inside the van?? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Help!!Anyone noticed a mini van parked under a flyover, along TPE..Is It TP or the new speed laser camera inside the van??

+13
waypoint
ano57
kysoong
add001
oscar33
Terrier
The Blue Cruiser
tiny
JuanST
Siaoster
kapitan
balonglong_1979
dreamzzlandz
17 posters

Go down

Help!!Anyone noticed a mini van parked under a flyover, along TPE..Is It TP or the new speed laser camera inside the van?? Empty Help!!Anyone noticed a mini van parked under a flyover, along TPE..Is It TP or the new speed laser camera inside the van??

Post by dreamzzlandz 1st August 2009, 9:48 am

I think I am going to tio summon for speeding this time..

I drove along TPE towards Sengkang direction.. it was 6.30am earlier, and the expressways were not many cars, so i stepped on the accelarator and hit 110km/hr.. then when I was somewhere near the paris ris flyover, I suddenly spotted a mini stationery van under the flyover.. the windows were all grey, and I cant see if there was anyone inside..

But I did step onto my brake when I drove past the van.. but now I so scared my speed of 110km/hr may be captured by the new speed laser camera deployed by TP, even before I drove past the van.. ( i wonder if my speed be captured before I drove past the van..like 10-20metres before the van)

Anyone know if the TP will be hiding inside such a mini van under flyover preying for people who speed??? Or the TP just place the new speed laser camera inside the mini van???

So sway, its like my 2nd time driving my boyfriend's forte, and now i am going to tio summon.. Sad

Just checked that exceeding 20km/h will end up with 6 demerit points and fine of $150.. Sad

I am so sway... If there is really the new speed laser camera inside the van, by when will I receive the summon? Question

Hope you all be careful of the mini van parked under the Pasir Ris flyover ( along TPE, heading towards Sengkang direction), dont drive too fast when driving pass the flyover.. or else will end up like me!

Is it very high chance that that is a TP/laser camera inside the stationery van at 6.30am, so early in the morning?? Question
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Help!!Anyone noticed a mini van parked under a flyover, along TPE..Is It TP or the new speed laser camera inside the van?? Empty Re: Help!!Anyone noticed a mini van parked under a flyover, along TPE..Is It TP or the new speed laser camera inside the van??

Post by balonglong_1979 1st August 2009, 11:48 am

TP with stationary camera prefer to catch those going > 90 in 70 zone cos its easier to catch..

v seldom they will station in 80-90 zone and try to catch >110.

usually on hiway can go up to 120 wifout tio-ing anything, but keep a sharp eye for those roving TP cars and bikes loh.

i would be v much more careful on those big roads leading to eway where ppl tend to speed. those are the real hotspots for TP with camera to catch speeding.

balonglong_1979

Back to top Go down

Help!!Anyone noticed a mini van parked under a flyover, along TPE..Is It TP or the new speed laser camera inside the van?? Empty Re: Help!!Anyone noticed a mini van parked under a flyover, along TPE..Is It TP or the new speed laser camera inside the van??

Post by kapitan 1st August 2009, 12:12 pm

dreamzzlandz wrote:
So sway, its like my 2nd time driving my boyfriend's forte, and now i am going to tio summon.. Sad

Question

ot a bit.... just curious, you back with your tattooed behind bf???
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 1st August 2009, 12:16 pm

There are TPs that actually use those hand held speed cams on expressways.

it depends on your luck actually if u got kana caught in the camera anot, over expressway overhead bridge also will have TP cameras with tripod as well.

normally if kana, will recieve the letter abt 2 to 3 weeks later or even more. (Yes i know its tough during that period of waiting time when everyday u open letterbox thikning dono will kana a not, i been thru that >.
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 1st August 2009, 12:50 pm

can always check in axs website if u have fines from lta or tp.... hope u dun have.... pale
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 1st August 2009, 1:17 pm

kapitan wrote:
dreamzzlandz wrote:

Question

ot a bit.... just curious, you back with your tattooed behind bf???

I was also abit puzzled about that too..Maybe she got his forte as alimony? Question

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 1st August 2009, 1:18 pm

Why hit 110km/h in the first place? No cars on the expressway is really not a good reason in the eye of TP...
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 1st August 2009, 1:37 pm

dreamzzlandz wrote:I think I am going to tio summon for speeding this time..

I drove along TPE towards Sengkang direction.. it was 6.30am earlier, and the expressways were not many cars, so i stepped on the accelarator and hit 110km/hr.. then when I was somewhere near the paris ris flyover, I suddenly spotted a mini stationery van under the flyover.. the windows were all grey, and I cant see if there was anyone inside..

But I did step onto my brake when I drove past the van.. but now I so scared my speed of 110km/hr may be captured by the new speed laser camera deployed by TP, even before I drove past the van.. ( i wonder if my speed be captured before I drove past the van..like 10-20metres before the van)

Anyone know if the TP will be hiding inside such a mini van under flyover preying for people who speed??? Or the TP just place the new speed laser camera inside the mini van???

Just checked that exceeding 20km/h will end up with 6 demerit points and fine of $150.. Sad

I am so sway... If there is really the new speed laser camera inside the van, by when will I receive the summon? Question

Hope you all be careful of the mini van parked under the Pasir Ris flyover ( along TPE, heading towards Sengkang direction), dont drive too fast when driving pass the flyover.. or else will end up like me!

Is it very high chance that that is a TP/laser camera inside the stationery van at 6.30am, so early in the morning?? Question

OT OT.. Hoo Lah!!!

Dreamzzyy you patch back with your bf already =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by oscar33 1st August 2009, 2:22 pm

U can check this website under the Outstanding Traffic Offence. It normally takes 2-3days for the offence (if any) to be updated.

http://www.spf.gov.sg/epc/index.html

oscar33

Back to top Go down

Post by add001 1st August 2009, 2:30 pm

Like a Star @ heavenDear Forte Bros & Sisters, hope these will come in handy while surfing the forumLike a Star @ heaven

bow Traffic Police EDDIES (Electronic Driver Data Information & Enquiry System) bow
https://www.psi.gov.sg/NASApp/tmf/TMFServlet?app=SPF-PTD-EDDIES-II&Reload=true

bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow

bow Land Transport Authority E-Payment Services bow
https://onepay.onemotoring.com.sg/onepay/getrecord.aspx

bow HDB Parking Fines bow
https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BL01WIS/BL01P001.jsp

add001
add001

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 1st August 2009, 3:06 pm

hahaha eh u all ah Laughing
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 1st August 2009, 3:58 pm

dreamzzlandz wrote:I think I am going to tio summon for speeding this time..

oh, u made up with ur "tattooed" bf?
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 1st August 2009, 5:59 pm

wa liu.. ALL TIS SUPER OFF TOPIC leh!!!!

I smell some
Help!!Anyone noticed a mini van parked under a flyover, along TPE..Is It TP or the new speed laser camera inside the van?? Lelaki+buaya+darat
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 1st August 2009, 6:48 pm

And for those of you who are SingTEL Mobile subscribers and have that odd habit of not topping your CashCard regularly; like me... LOL!

60% discount on your 'FINE'!!!

SingTel Easi-ERP Value Added Service - Click Me
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 1st August 2009, 7:16 pm

ermm i dunno about the van, but i do notice on TPE both sides alot of cameras point from various lamp post pointing down towards the lane. not sure are the in use already or not though. but sometimes u can see 2 cameras pointing diff lanes and on same electronic notice board.

dun think they are for the EMAS or traffic watch right. I suspect they are infra red camera though. I spotted too many liao. so far I drive below 100km/h but i do check the lta website to play safe.

anyone care to clarify?
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 1st August 2009, 7:20 pm

From an inside source... Yes, they are for EMAS and monitoring by the LTA as well as for a dozen other agencies. The video captured can and will be used to build a case against errant driver(s) when there is a necessity to do so depending on the situation. That is why I was rather against "that top-speed trumps list" compiled by our forum speed demons.

BR,
w a y

lukester wrote:ermm i dunno about the van, but i do notice on TPE both sides alot of cameras point from various lamp post pointing down towards the lane. not sure are the in use already or not though. but sometimes u can see 2 cameras pointing diff lanes and on same electronic notice board.

dun think they are for the EMAS or traffic watch right. I suspect they are infra red camera though. I spotted too many liao. so far I drive below 100km/h but i do check the lta website to play safe.

anyone care to clarify?
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 1st August 2009, 7:35 pm

the number of cameras in the sky is way too scary to imagine.

anyway i keep it below 100 most time. but when i see camera pointing my lane, i slow down, but then the other scary part is tailgater.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 1st August 2009, 9:22 pm

lukester wrote:ermm i dunno about the van, but i do notice on TPE both sides alot of cameras point from various lamp post pointing down towards the lane. not sure are the in use already or not though. but sometimes u can see 2 cameras pointing diff lanes and on same electronic notice board.

anyone care to clarify?

if those camera are like those dome type or CCTV long camera type.. those are for EMAS and aso our rescue parties usage.

I have personally seen the LIVE video source myself.. Sorry not to say where im working.. so those are not any speed trap.

In Legal terms, any speed trap cameras are supposed to be announced to public and indicate Speed Cam Ahead Sign! It causes road hazard if any Vehicle parking at the road shoulder and act as speed cam. E.g. Car 1 is driving at fast and Car 2 is behind of him, when Car 1 saw a vehicle by the road side assume to be speed trap decided to brake and slow down and Car 2 are a noob driver continue to step the same speed, in the end accident occurred..

For those Van parking at the roadside, wait for those stomper to take their action.. Very Happy
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 1st August 2009, 9:31 pm

ermmm.... live video source I have seen from LTA website i think, but not so many different angles for example u can check the link below.

http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onemotoring/en/on_the_roads/traffic_cameras0/tpe.html

however I also see the blue sign, "camera zone" just dunno which one is the camera and that is confusing, especially since those big grey boxes are gone.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 1st August 2009, 11:45 pm

I ever see a stationery white van park at the side of the road along Yio Chu Kang (near Apple computer factory) toward Jalan Kayu.

Road limited is 60km/hrs. There is a speed trap camera mount on the tripot inside the white van. The van also has install with curtain to take cover.

What TP early on the morning try to catch us is because during this hour less car so we tend to speed.
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 2nd August 2009, 12:30 am

you guys so sure this white van with dark shade parking by the road side is from LTA meh......???

can it be a couple who cannot wait to get to Hotel 81 and decided that they have to do it now ...... Very Happy
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 2nd August 2009, 12:55 am

maybe is GPS company?

I have seen documentary on how they do 3D maps. they use cmaera on top of cars/vans too
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 2nd August 2009, 1:25 pm

muff wrote:you guys so sure this white van with dark shade parking by the road side is from LTA meh......???

can it be a couple who cannot wait to get to Hotel 81 and decided that they have to do it now ...... Very Happy

Ok let me check it out when i happen to bypass there and I will stomp them paste it here if i need to. Twisted Evil
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy 2nd August 2009, 10:39 pm

add001 wrote: Like a Star @ heavenDear Forte Bros & Sisters, hope these will come in handy while surfing the forumLike a Star @ heaven

bow Traffic Police EDDIES (Electronic Driver Data Information & Enquiry System) bow
https://www.psi.gov.sg/NASApp/tmf/TMFServlet?app=SPF-PTD-EDDIES-II&Reload=true

bow Land Transport Authority E-Payment Services bow
https://onepay.onemotoring.com.sg/onepay/getrecord.aspx

bow HDB Parking Fines bow
https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BL01WIS/BL01P001.jsp

that's exactly the right smilies to use, man!
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy 2nd August 2009, 10:42 pm

waypoint wrote:And for those of you who are SingTEL Mobile subscribers and have that odd habit of not topping your CashCard regularly; like me... LOL!

60% discount on your 'FINE'!!!

SingTel Easi-ERP Value Added Service - Click Me

ok got it. they are sending out pig signal .... "you can run but you can't hide" What a Face
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 2nd August 2009, 10:52 pm

i thinhk just link ur ERP charges to ur bank is better.

just 1.50 more a month.
this singtel one will give u excuse not to top up but the fine is rather hefty still
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 3rd August 2009, 2:39 am

Oscar33, thank you for this website. i just checked but no records found yet. But I will double check again this thursday in case sat and sun not considered working days.

I wont dare to drive so fast already.. I will keep to the road limit because I never know where those TPs are hidding..

kapitan, tiny, terrier, kysoong.. haha, you guys still remember my incident?? yes, I had patched back with my bf long ago ( a week after we broke up) .. its 9 years of relationship and I still love him so its really boliao of me to give him up because of "2 fishes" .. but of course I told him no more fishes, dragon, snake,cats, dogs again.. lol!
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 3rd August 2009, 2:57 am

jl1500k wrote:I ever see a stationery white van park at the side of the road along Yio Chu Kang (near Apple computer factory) toward Jalan Kayu.

Road limited is 60km/hrs. There is a speed trap camera mount on the tripot inside the white van. The van also has install with curtain to take cover.

What TP early on the morning try to catch us is because during this hour less car so we tend to speed.

is the white van you saw the same one as the one I saw? But I did not turn my head to see if there is any speed trap camera inside the white van, as the van is parked under the bridge with its front facing the traffic. (as in my car and the white van were facing each other on the expressway)

Hope if its the TP, he will not snap any picture when he saw be slowing down when I drove past him. hope the technology not advanced.. taking pictures a few hundred metres away..

I asked my aunt about Tps hidding in the vans.. she said if I tio summons, just 2-3 days I will receive letters.. and she added normally can see the TP inside the vans.. She said TP dont have to hide from us, its us who should be afraid of them..

The problem is I did not see carefully the van, just know its windows quite dark..

brothers and sisters, next time you all drive along TPE towards sengkang direction and approaching below pasir ris flyover, slow down a bit and see if there is this one mini van parked in a lot ( there is actually a small lot big enough to park a mini van, its not a road shoulder though) under the flyover..
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 3rd August 2009, 1:05 pm

best is to stay within 90km/h, not only will that keep you away from a potential accident but also the summon. Very Happy
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down