Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Video Recording You Journey To Protect Yourself? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Video Recording You Journey To Protect Yourself? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Video Recording You Journey To Protect Yourself? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Video Recording You Journey To Protect Yourself? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Video Recording You Journey To Protect Yourself? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Video Recording You Journey To Protect Yourself? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Video Recording You Journey To Protect Yourself? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Video Recording You Journey To Protect Yourself? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Video Recording You Journey To Protect Yourself? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Video Recording You Journey To Protect Yourself?

+3
petertan
KingJerry
SoBeR
7 posters

Go down

Video Recording You Journey To Protect Yourself? Empty Video Recording You Journey To Protect Yourself?

Post by SoBeR 11th November 2009, 7:46 pm

Came across a product feature in the Straits Times today, of a locally developed video recorder for the car.

Details of the recorder and some of the clips recorded can be found here: http://video.vigidrive.com/

Just wondering, how effective with these videos as evidences to the insurance companies or even the police (fatal accidents), will they ever be considered?

Anyone got any experience submitting video evidences?
SoBeR
SoBeR

Back to top Go down

Video Recording You Journey To Protect Yourself? Empty Re: Video Recording You Journey To Protect Yourself?

Post by KingJerry 12th November 2009, 2:04 am

I think such money shouldn't be saved. You never know when you need those video evidence. I'm also looking for one of these in-car video atm. Smile
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Video Recording You Journey To Protect Yourself? Empty Re: Video Recording You Journey To Protect Yourself?

Post by petertan 12th November 2009, 3:16 am

any cameras u r looking at now ?

can share the brands and cost ? cos i am also looking high low-low high for it lehh..

petertan

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyfox 12th November 2009, 12:15 pm

Does anyone here knows whether the video footage can be accepted by the court?
crazyfox
crazyfox

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 12th November 2009, 12:53 pm

petertan wrote:any cameras u r looking at now ?

can share the brands and cost ? cos i am also looking high low-low high for it lehh..

Not yet, thats why i plan to go to the MU to get myself poisoned! Very Happy
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 12th November 2009, 1:02 pm

I once watch a guy driving using nokia HP as video recorder.. which is small and nice...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 12th November 2009, 1:06 pm

but it is troublesome and fixed angle.

Those "professional" ones got different angles. Very Happy
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolicense2 5th December 2009, 7:11 pm

i wan to get the wide angle type.....
Nolicense2
Nolicense2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down