Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Dinner cum SNS Nite at PG this 7th NOV.... Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Dinner cum SNS Nite at PG this 7th NOV.... Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Dinner cum SNS Nite at PG this 7th NOV.... Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Dinner cum SNS Nite at PG this 7th NOV.... Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Dinner cum SNS Nite at PG this 7th NOV.... Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Dinner cum SNS Nite at PG this 7th NOV.... Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Dinner cum SNS Nite at PG this 7th NOV.... Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Dinner cum SNS Nite at PG this 7th NOV.... Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Dinner cum SNS Nite at PG this 7th NOV.... Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Dinner cum SNS Nite at PG this 7th NOV....

3 posters

Go down

Dinner cum SNS Nite at PG this 7th NOV.... Empty Dinner cum SNS Nite at PG this 7th NOV....

Post by mrX 5th November 2009, 3:33 pm

This week is also Honda/Mazda Nite( Free for Honda/Mazda cars) A group of us plan to have dinner at Kulai than proceed to PG for some friendly drag..
Do join us. All/Any ride welcome... You can join us to look-see look-see............

What is (S)aturday(N)ight(S)print??

The regular Saturday Night Sprint was inaugurated in 1996 and has gained tremendous momentum since then. It gained recognition from the public as well as the respective authorities and motor clubs.

Held at Johor Circuit, the regular Saturday Night Sprints play an important role in curbing illegal racing in the street, as the track serves as a excellent track for beginners and amateur drivers to hone their skills in fulfilling their respective wishes or desire and not having to break any law or cause danger to themselves or others.

Covering a length of 300 meters of the main straight of the circuit, bike and car owners can display the might of their machines and their skills within a safe area. Those who are fascinated with speed and endurance will be able to pursue their interest in a legalised sprint event. Only legal street bikes and cars are allowed to enter the sprint. This event is sanctioned by various government agencies including the Traffic Police, Road Transport Department and the local authority.

Johor Circuit, in organising the Saturday Night Sprint and Sprint Challenge is contributing its part in developing motorsports into a more accessible sport activity and a family oriented event. Beside the sprints, various events and side activities are also planned such as carnivals and celebrity performances scheduled for the future.

mrX

Back to top Go down

Dinner cum SNS Nite at PG this 7th NOV.... Empty Re: Dinner cum SNS Nite at PG this 7th NOV....

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 5th November 2009, 3:39 pm

Only legal street bikes and cars?? Hmmm..... interesting..... sure all legal??

Ohh for those of you planning to go and have done stuff like LEDs and whatever not, please be careful. I remember last time at the old track at Batu 3, police used to wait outside for cars coming out of the track to summon or get 'kopi' money. Just a word of caution.

But maybe this event wont have. I dunno. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Dinner cum SNS Nite at PG this 7th NOV.... Empty Re: Dinner cum SNS Nite at PG this 7th NOV....

Post by mrX 5th November 2009, 4:03 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Only legal street bikes and cars?? Hmmm..... interesting..... sure all legal??

Ohh for those of you planning to go and have done stuff like LEDs and whatever not, please be careful. I remember last time at the old track at Batu 3, police used to wait outside for cars coming out of the track to summon or get 'kopi' money. Just a word of caution.

But maybe this event wont have. I dunno. :-)

now it safe bro...

The plan is....

Meetup------ 8pm Sharp.........
Location ---- 2nd Link Petrolnas...

What is PG?

PG aka the Johor Circuit is an official racing ciruit located in Pasir
Gudang, Johor. It offers various motorsport activities like trackdays
etc including the popular Saturday Nite Sprints (SNS).

What is SNS?

Saturday Nite Sprints (SNS) is basically a mini drag event for 2 cars
to compete on an approximately 300m straight strip of the Johor
circuit. As the name says, it is an event organised on Saturdays of
each week. Every week, different brands of cars get to gain free entry
for participating in the SNS. Event will last from 11pm to 1am.

Who can participate?

Anyone with a roadworthy car. It is a fun filled event where you can
safely and legally test out whatever mods you have done to your ride
and at the same time have a friendly competition with your friends.

Cost to participate?

Entry Fee

i) RM10/pax

ii) RM20/car. Car is free for Honda/Mazda cars..

Toll (depends on route taken):

By Causeway

SG - $1.20 (depart from SG only, FOC when coming back)

MY - RM2.90 (enter MY only, FOC when coming back)

By Tuas

SG - $4.60 (applicable for both directions)

MY - RM10.80 (applicable for both directions)

mrX

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 5th November 2009, 5:23 pm

who is going?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by mrX 5th November 2009, 5:39 pm

Different mixes of friendly bros/sis cars...

Don't be shy to join us.. Very fun one

mrX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 5th November 2009, 5:46 pm

Only mazda and honda free?? Sigh.... Kia not?? Toyota maybe?? :-)

Hmm.... I would have been interested to go and maybe test out my car against the other brand of cars and fortes. Test out my skills with another forte. Who knows I might beat a forte with all the mods or even a 2.0 with my 1.6?? :-) But then after what happened to my friend, I doubt I will be racing again anytime soon. Whether on the streets or track.
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by mrX 5th November 2009, 6:01 pm

News is that a GTR might tag along to sprint too...

mrX

Back to top Go down

Post by mrX 5th November 2009, 6:03 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Only mazda and honda free?? Sigh.... Kia not?? Toyota maybe?? :-)

Hmm.... I would have been interested to go and maybe test out my car against the other brand of cars and fortes. Test out my skills with another forte. Who knows I might beat a forte with all the mods or even a 2.0 with my 1.6?? :-) But then after what happened to my friend, I doubt I will be racing again anytime soon. Whether on the streets or track.

I can play with you bro... Dinner cum SNS Nite at PG this 7th NOV.... Icon_eek No worries one.. Dinner cum SNS Nite at PG this 7th NOV.... 256379

mrX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 5th November 2009, 6:13 pm

mrX wrote:
Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Only mazda and honda free?? Sigh.... Kia not?? Toyota maybe?? :-)

I can play with you bro... Dinner cum SNS Nite at PG this 7th NOV.... Icon_eek No worries one.. Dinner cum SNS Nite at PG this 7th NOV.... 256379

Play with me for?? Huh?? Nolah. A very close friend of mine just died cos of an accident he had being the navigator for an organized Rally race in KL. The sight of him in the coffin, few of his real friends can look at without having at least a tear in the eye.

So no thanks. At least not now. Sorry and thanks.

GTR??!! How to fight like that?? We forte only wor??
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by mrX 6th November 2009, 9:44 am

Please accept my most sincere condolences on the loss of your friend.

As for the GTR, i ain't gonna sprint with him... Wanna see this Bad *** car sprint with others... It would be a rare sight..

mrX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 6th November 2009, 9:49 am

Sorry ahh but why would the GTR be a rare sight?? You mean there are very few GTRs sprinting at events like this?? Sorry I really have no clue.

But I remember back in the days when I just got my license, in Batu 3 in KL area, I have seen a Supra defeat a Maclaren F1 street car. Amazing. :-)

Sorry ahh talk so much but dun think I will be going. Ohh yeah....any hot Race Queens at this event?? :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down