Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009

+17
FORTE21
stalejive
lwlty
NiVleK
crazyfox
Fortessimo
scorpey
ano57
Spiritseye
JuanST
KingJerry
kei66
aural
melburn
kevinhwc
jeRrRKKKK
power988
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Empty mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009

Post by power988 29th October 2009, 1:51 pm

For those who looking other model other than KIA, check this out. Mitsubishi having a roadshow at vivo city. throw in lots of freebies... mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 332362

Just went down, the prices was quite high. KIA still the cheaper but thoese who want performance, I think mitsubishi lancer EX is quite powerful. As I had test drive KIA cerato forte and EX, EX (1.5) pickup is still powerful than KIA (1.6). WOW mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Icon_cyclops

hmm.. actually wanted to book cerato forte this coming weekend, but showhow hear you bros mention the waiting time is dame long & almost everywhere can see cerato forte...... well, I had check wif the mitsubishi SE, they said if booked during this roadshow, can take car in mid nov. mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Icon_cyclops hmmm.. i going down again this weekend to book. Love the look and spec of EX, most importantly the engine is powerful.. mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Icon_cheers

power988

Back to top Go down

mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Empty Re: mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009

Post by jeRrRKKKK 29th October 2009, 2:06 pm

i nearly bought the lancer EX until the very last day when i went to see and test the koup

i ended up getting the koup despite being offered 63k for the ex sports and collection within 2 weeks for the lancer vs 2 months for the koup

btw, 1.5 isn't powerful at all, i'm sure that the 1.6 koup can beat the 1.5 lancer anytime comparing both performance and fuel consumption...

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Empty Re: mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009

Post by kevinhwc 29th October 2009, 2:17 pm

I thought the 1.5 is underpower for EX??? Anyway, I prefer the FORTE look.... some cars that were under my consideration

1. FORTE - mine now...
2. Avante - not that sporty and don't like the 2-din CD player (Komoko not willing to change).
3. EX - heard 1.5 underpower. Don't really like the design anyway
4. Cruze - quite nice, huge but underpower compared to Forte. FC not good. Signal on the left. On the other hand, got the European feel, solid car (equals heavy), 6 speed AT mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Alien
5. City - everything is expensive (especially road tax!!)
6. Altis - super uncle for me
7. Axio - prefer Allion but too ex..

My thoughts?? Of coz Forte... value for money and nice mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 332362

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 29th October 2009, 2:18 pm

power988 wrote:For those who looking other model other than KIA, check this out. Mitsubishi having a roadshow at vivo city. throw in lots of freebies... mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 332362

Just went down, the prices was quite high. KIA still the cheaper but thoese who want performance, I think mitsubishi lancer EX is quite powerful. As I had test drive KIA cerato forte and EX, EX (1.5) pickup is still powerful than KIA (1.6). WOW mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Icon_cyclops

hmm.. actually wanted to book cerato forte this coming weekend, but showhow hear you bros mention the waiting time is dame long & almost everywhere can see cerato forte...... well, I had check wif the mitsubishi SE, they said if booked during this roadshow, can take car in mid nov. mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Icon_cyclops hmmm.. i going down again this weekend to book. Love the look and spec of EX, most importantly the engine is powerful.. mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Icon_cheers

EX 1.5 more powerful than Forte? U must be joking rite.
Most of my Forte customers said the opposite, you are the first 1 i heard to say that.

No offence, just stating my side of story.

mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Icon_wink
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by power988 29th October 2009, 2:19 pm

63k is for 2009 EX? you should have test drive the 2010 EX. Actually I wanted to buy koup but my friends said that if you drive on the road, sure got people who drive sports car wanted to challenge you coz koup look like sport car but enginee wise not. Also KIA resale value & OMV is low but ppl got budget is a good choice.

power988

Back to top Go down

Post by power988 29th October 2009, 2:21 pm

hmm.. no offence, but i feel the pickup is much better.

power988

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 29th October 2009, 2:26 pm

power988 wrote:63k is for 2009 EX? you should have test drive the 2010 EX. Actually I wanted to buy koup but my friends said that if you drive on the road, sure got people who drive sports car wanted to challenge you coz koup look like sport car but enginee wise not. Also KIA resale value & OMV is low but ppl got budget is a good choice.

2010 ex only 2.0L right?
1.5L don't have

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by power988 29th October 2009, 2:29 pm

jeRrRKKKK wrote:
power988 wrote:63k is for 2009 EX? you should have test drive the 2010 EX. Actually I wanted to buy koup but my friends said that if you drive on the road, sure got people who drive sports car wanted to challenge you coz koup look like sport car but enginee wise not. Also KIA resale value & OMV is low but ppl got budget is a good choice.

2010 ex only 2.0L right?
1.5L don't have

yes, i had test drive the EX 2009 and 2010. for me, i can feel the different.

power988

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 29th October 2009, 2:31 pm

Ayah cannot compare apple to bananas though both are fruits. No 2 make and models are are comparable in most aspects. Pricing, technology and even looks all very different. Test drive and see what suits you most. thumbsup
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 29th October 2009, 2:34 pm

How old are your frds? Are they in the car trade industry?
No offence to anyone but i think its time to really do some research before trusting on what other ppl say. I bet ur frd will say KIA resale value low coz MIK.

Well you can choose to believe or do the research yourself. Theres too much rumours outside which base on nthing. I almost choke when i heard some kids booasting abt hw gd and worth it to get honda jazz.

Well after all u will be the 1 driving, if you like the car go ahead dun bother abt rumours. I believe Lancer EX must have some pts to attract u, so the choice is urs.

mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 332362
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 29th October 2009, 2:35 pm

power988 wrote:
jeRrRKKKK wrote:

2010 ex only 2.0L right?
1.5L don't have

yes, i had test drive the EX 2009 and 2010. for me, i can feel the different.

if you compare 2.0L koup vs 2.0 lancer ex also i believe the koup will win
the koup has a far lighter body as compared against the lancer ex

do you know just yesterday news there was this lancer ex bang into 1st floor house
the wall on the house totally chui but the lancer only got scratches?

if the lancer was another car, i think maybe the wall still ok...

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by kei66 29th October 2009, 2:36 pm

I love EX.. if i have more money, i will certainly get EX.
White EX that is.. mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Icon_biggrin

Forte is just value for money. Cheap and good enough!

Last edited by kei66 on 29th October 2009, 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
kei66
kei66

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 29th October 2009, 2:36 pm

melburn wrote:

No offence to anyone but i think its time to really do some research before trusting on what other ppl say. I bet ur frd will say KIA resale value low coz MIK.

Well you can choose to believe or do the research yourself. Theres too much rumours outside which base on nthing. I almost choke when i heard some kids booasting abt hw gd and worth it to get honda jazz.

Well after all u will be the 1 driving, if you like the car go ahead dun bother abt rumours. I believe Lancer EX must have some pts to attract u, so the choice is urs.

lancer ex really got higher OMV - 18k
koup only 15k

but if koup = sports car wannabie, lancer ex is just as bad
lancer ex = evo wannabie

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinhwc 29th October 2009, 2:42 pm

jeRrRKKKK wrote:
melburn wrote:

koup only 15k

lancer ex = evo wannabie

+1 mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 332362

In the end, it's up to you to decide.. MIK or MIJ or MIE, as long as you are happy, that's good enough. I always hear people say MIK useless bla bla bla, and I almost didn't trust Forte until I tried it. It's definately moving forward... so decided to give forte a chance.. true enough, it have yet to disappoint me (apart from the windscreen crack)... what Forte can offer can only be found in cars >$100k.. and to have it in a <$60k car.. it's good bargain..

Personal opinion, who doesn't agree pls don't shoot me mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Icon_razz

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 29th October 2009, 2:43 pm

Interestingly, if you do a search for 2nd hand cars on SGcarmart.com, you will notice that there's a lot of lancer for sale. Some advertisements have been there for ages.

I know cause at one point in time i was tempted to get a 2nd hand car. And as for waiting time, it varies depending on the colour you want.

I booked my car on 9 Oct and will be getting it either tomorrow or next monday. Thats only 3 weeks.

But with so much said, buy what you like and enjoy your ride. Different peeps got different opinions.
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 29th October 2009, 2:45 pm

soon forte > 60k... wait for few more coe increases.... mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by power988 29th October 2009, 2:45 pm

jeRrRKKKK wrote:
melburn wrote:

koup only 15k

lancer ex = evo wannabie

yeah.. EX body is just too heavy.. well, evo is just too exp.. perhaps those who want sports look can go for koup.. a very nice car indeep. but in term of OMV, hmmm , Honda maybe even better.. but prices wise... mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Icon_mad .

anyway going to test drive koup this weekend aswell.. mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Lol

power988

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritseye 29th October 2009, 3:10 pm

lancer EX 1.5 (A) pickup is a joke. The body of that model is only suitable for their 2 litre version.
Spiritseye
Spiritseye

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 29th October 2009, 3:19 pm

Just another pt to note when test driving, many ppl often think that pickup from stationary gd then is consider gd. Try hitting the highway at high speed then u will know whether it is powerful or nt.

I remember a frd commented that his fit has gd pickup, engine gd...
End up when hitting highway at malaysia, guess what his fit struggle at high speed and end up drink more petrol than a lancer GLX.

mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Lol
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 29th October 2009, 3:32 pm

Spiritseye wrote:lancer EX 1.5 (A) pickup is a joke. The body of that model is only suitable for their 2 litre version.

i think that the lancer ex is a scaled down version of the evo
thats why only the 2.0L engine allows the lancer ex to run normally

btw, if you compare the 1.5 mivec engine against the koup's 1.6 dohc engine, wah alot of difference in the size

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 29th October 2009, 5:06 pm

melburn wrote:Just another pt to note when test driving, many ppl often think that pickup from stationary gd then is consider gd. Try hitting the highway at high speed then u will know whether it is powerful or nt.

End up when hitting highway at malaysia, guess what his fit struggle at high speed and end up drink more petrol than a lancer GLX.

Yo yo i think i told u this few days back right. .HAHAHHA
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 29th October 2009, 5:08 pm

ano57 wrote:
melburn wrote:Just another pt to note when test driving, many ppl often think that pickup from stationary gd then is consider gd. Try hitting the highway at high speed then u will know whether it is powerful or nt.

Yo yo i think i told u this few days back right. .HAHAHHA

Haha yeah just happen that another of my frd encounter the same exp with honda fit also. He told me abt that the day after ur story, so coincidence.

mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Icon_biggrin
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 29th October 2009, 7:26 pm

imho.. dun thk so lancer ex 1.5 A pick up is gd..... the body is heavy.... Razz
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 29th October 2009, 10:16 pm

Ermm...Lancer EX 1.5(A) pick-up is better den Forte 1.6(A)? I beg to differ cos i test drove the 1.5(A) Lancer EX before and i feel that it is quite disappointing. I got a number of friends who told me the Lancer EX 1.5 cannot make it, that is why they ended up with the 2L model.
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 29th October 2009, 10:39 pm

It's a conspiracy to make you buy the more expensive version. Higher profit margin!
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyfox 30th October 2009, 8:19 am

I drove a 1.5EX (A) for almost 1 year before changing to Forte 1.6SX. Forte is definitely more powerful and quieter at higher rpm.

I very love the Lancer EX because it is the only 1.5 that is as spacious as a Camry.
crazyfox
crazyfox

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 30th October 2009, 12:18 pm

I sit in a EX and I think the rear seats is cramp.....
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 30th October 2009, 4:13 pm

crazyfox wrote:I drove a 1.5EX (A) for almost 1 year before changing to Forte 1.6SX. Forte is definitely more powerful and quieter at higher rpm.

I very love the Lancer EX because it is the only 1.5 that is as spacious as a Camry.

Try nissan sylphy and u will know what is BIG for a 1.5l.

mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Icon_razz
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 30th October 2009, 5:09 pm

NiVleK wrote:I sit in a EX and I think the rear seats is cramp.....
agree! only the driver seat is comfortable...
but 1 thing is the ex has more high class passanger interiors...

the koup everywhere plastic...

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by lwlty 30th October 2009, 5:32 pm

scorpey wrote:imho.. dun thk so lancer ex 1.5 A pick up is gd..... the body is heavy.... Razz

lancer or forte body heavy?

lwlty

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 30th October 2009, 6:01 pm

lwlty wrote:
scorpey wrote:imho.. dun thk so lancer ex 1.5 A pick up is gd..... the body is heavy.... mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Icon_razz

lancer or forte body heavy?

if im not wrong the kerb wt for lancer ex is 1260 kg and forte is 1236 kg.. but lancer ex is 1.5L where forte is 1.6L.. lancer ex suspension is much better thou..
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by stalejive 30th October 2009, 6:54 pm

was considering lancer GLX , EX and Forte actually cos can only choose C & C cars cos my uncle is a staff at C & C, so got discount....in the end bought forte...

but after buy all my friends ask , y u neva buy a japanese car ?
Then i not sure what to answer though....cos it's my first car.....

stalejive

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinhwc 30th October 2009, 7:20 pm

-Disclaimer: These are my personal opinion.-

U shd ask them y must buy Sushi car mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Icon_razz ?

Kimchis are catching up.. look at their design and technology.. I personally think that it's not bad, given the price that you pay. Try finding all this in a sushi car for the same price tag... mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Alien

Before I made my decision, I considered a few rides, both Japs, Koreans and US (is Chevrolet considered US???). In the end decided on the Forte mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Fresse .

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 30th October 2009, 8:14 pm

The lancer 1.5 not that good in performance , try the 2.0 litre to feel the drive . Overall , lancer has a better interior then our forte . But still , I LOVE MY FORTE ! Very Happy

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by lwlty 30th October 2009, 10:58 pm

ya lancer interior better than forte, but i look for forte cos performance better than lancer.

don regret when bought lancer 1.5L performance bit poor .

scorpey,
Forte heavy than lancer .

lwlty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyfox 31st October 2009, 7:38 am

Lancer EX 1.5l insurance is as high as 3k per annual.

Not worth it.... Else I would have kept my ride.

I love my Lancer EX too. It big enough for me and the look has grown on me since.

Too bad, I had to let it go.
crazyfox
crazyfox

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 31st October 2009, 8:12 am

Wah crazyfox you let your EX go cause the insurance was too high? And brought a forte?
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyfox 31st October 2009, 8:40 am

yalor....

Not worth the money for a 1.5l.
crazyfox
crazyfox

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 31st October 2009, 8:43 am

how long did you drive your ex for?
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 31st October 2009, 8:47 am

KingJerry wrote:how long did you drive your ex for?

o.O wake up so early?
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyfox 31st October 2009, 8:53 am

less than 1 year by a few day.

Forte is my 3rd ride in 2 years. My first was a RIO. Love that car too.

Last edited by crazyfox on 31st October 2009, 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
crazyfox
crazyfox

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 31st October 2009, 8:54 am

During August time National Day period Lancer Ex 1.5 offer $54,999 (basic Model) come with FREE 3 years maintenance servicing include labour and part. I was almost wanted to buy at such a good deal.
FREE 3 years maintenance servicing save you about $2.5K to 3K liao.

But in the end bought Forte SX manual at $49,999 maybe i go with my feel/heart/soul that end up forte. mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Icon_rolleyes
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyfox 31st October 2009, 8:57 am

During that time, I was worrying about how much insurance cost after the papers report upward trend in insurance.

I had 1 month to buy a new ride after I saw the amount and source others insurance only to be disappointed. Lowest is 2k from NTUC. After one week, decide to get a new ride.

Test drive many cars and book forte on the same day.
crazyfox
crazyfox

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 31st October 2009, 10:41 am

Couldn't sleep properly la.. too excited! =p

Think i slept 2 hours, woke up then sleep another 3 hours only.

*shrugs!
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 31st October 2009, 11:42 am

KingJerry wrote:

Couldn't sleep properly la.. too excited! =p

Think i slept 2 hours, woke up then sleep another 3 hours only.

*shrugs!

kao~ answering your own question. mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Icon_lol
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 31st October 2009, 2:12 pm

Ops, quote wrong message.

Suppose to quote Bro aural's

"o.O wake up so early?"
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by VAG 2nd November 2009, 10:43 am

I also bought the famous Renault Megane Hatch for 9 months and sold it off. Everything is ahead of it's time with EPS, Push Start, Card Key, Nice handling & interior....but then the insurance is dam ex up to $4K. So take the loss of $20K....and hunt for an affordable ride. mitsubishi roadshow at vivo vity 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2009 Icon_wink
VAG
VAG

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyfox 2nd November 2009, 10:49 am

I dont get it, why Megane insurance so expensive?
crazyfox
crazyfox

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 2nd November 2009, 10:51 am

??? hw much is ur NCD?? dun rem paying so much for my megane...
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by VAG 2nd November 2009, 10:58 am

Tht time I'm young and juz got my license. So the house quote is dam exp. In the end I use my friend name and reduce to 3K.
VAG
VAG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next