Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks?

+9
joepele
Juz@kid
impact2001
NiVleK
keigo
qbear
nightfever
JuanST
aural
13 posters

Go down

Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks? Empty Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks?

Post by aural 27th October 2009, 4:25 pm

Usually left it to the station uncles, but after 2 consecutive pain spillage, i decided to do it myself.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks? Empty Re: Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks?

Post by JuanST 27th October 2009, 4:49 pm

always do myself but if i cant, i just tell the attendant that after click.... stop.... Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks? Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks? Empty Re: Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks?

Post by nightfever 27th October 2009, 5:13 pm

always pump in Malaysia. bo bian. gotta DIY!!! save alot of $$$ doing it in Malaysia. Worth it!!!

nightfever

Back to top Go down

Post by qbear 27th October 2009, 6:07 pm

I am always lazy unless in MY coz muz pump self then worth it.. hahaha...

in SG, the station i go to have nice lady pump attendant so I always drive to the pump she is at.
qbear
qbear

Back to top Go down

Post by nightfever 27th October 2009, 6:16 pm

qbear wrote:I am always lazy unless in MY coz muz pump self then worth it.. hahaha...

in SG, the station i go to have nice lady pump attendant so I always drive to the pump she is at.

which station? I am interested...hehehe

nightfever

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 27th October 2009, 7:02 pm

nightfever wrote:
qbear wrote:I am always lazy unless in MY coz muz pump self then worth it.. hahaha...

which station? I am interested...hehehe

he say nice lady not chio lady la... so end up wait is auntie how.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 27th October 2009, 7:18 pm

define nice..... Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks? Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 27th October 2009, 7:31 pm

I have pump my own petrol for less than ten times. The first time I had to do it after driving for years and I didnt know how to pump..

Honestly...I still not sure how to pump!!! LOL Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks? 612380
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 28th October 2009, 12:11 am

NiVleK wrote:I have pump my own petrol for less than ten times. The first time I had to do it after driving for years and I didnt know how to pump..

Honestly...I still not sure how to pump!!! LOL Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks? 612380

The 2nd time i pump my own petrol. I left the fuel cap at the station. Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks? Icon_redface
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 28th October 2009, 12:14 am

aural wrote:
NiVleK wrote:I have pump my own petrol for less than ten times. The first time I had to do it after driving for years and I didnt know how to pump..

The 2nd time i pump my own petrol. I left the fuel cap at the station. Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks? Icon_redface

Hmmm.. i guess i had to pump myself as everytime i will try to pump in msia. only pump twice in sg so far... by the way, i tot there is a string attach to the fuel cap... how can you be forgetful to leave it at station.. Kinda dangerous when u nv close the fuel port and is on the move..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 28th October 2009, 12:15 am

JuanST wrote:

define nice..... Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks? Icon_smile

i think he miss out the L.. Nice lady pLump attendant.. Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks? Icon_twisted
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 28th October 2009, 12:16 am

impact2001 wrote:
aural wrote:

Hmmm.. i guess i had to pump myself as everytime i will try to pump in msia. only pump twice in sg so far... by the way, i tot there is a string attach to the fuel cap... how can you be forgetful to leave it at station.. Kinda dangerous when u nv close the fuel port and is on the move..

Yah, i drove for a distance before i realised that and turn back and get the cap. It was a commercial vehicle so the cap can take out.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 28th October 2009, 6:34 am

be it in MY or SG, i will always fill up e petrol myself to my own satisfaction....
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 28th October 2009, 9:15 am

In Taiwan & Korea... They have ladies in Mini skirts to pump the petrol for you.
Smile
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 28th October 2009, 9:16 am

joepele wrote:In Taiwan & Korea... They have ladies in Mini skirts to pump the petrol for you.
Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks? Icon_smile

Lol, then dun pump alot, everyday drop by to pump Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks? Icon_lol
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 28th October 2009, 9:31 am

aural wrote:
joepele wrote:In Taiwan & Korea... They have ladies in Mini skirts to pump the petrol for you.
Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks? Icon_smile

Lol, then dun pump alot, everyday drop by to pump Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks? Icon_lol

Pump S$10 every time...

Smile
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 28th October 2009, 9:50 am

I always pump myself to ensure that i get the best out of the trip.
Yes i pump in MY.

Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks? Icon_biggrin
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by qbear 28th October 2009, 9:53 am

Nice enuff lah... GND type.

Anyway, I pump SPC in the extreme east.. so guess loh
qbear
qbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 30th October 2009, 9:03 pm

qbear wrote:Nice enuff lah... GND type.

Anyway, I pump SPC in the extreme east.. so guess loh

SPC Pasir Ris Do you pump your own petrol at kiosks? Icon_wink ??

I filled up myself since I started driving.... even during reservist duty... haha
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by astroboy28 30th October 2009, 11:07 pm

i tink pump ourselves better cos aft e click sound i stil can squeeze alot into our tank so can really pump to e max.
astroboy28
astroboy28

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th October 2009, 11:09 pm

i always pump till the tip...so diy is better then let them do it..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 30th October 2009, 11:53 pm

I always DIY. Pump it to a click, wait a couple of seconds and pump..2nd click, done liao.

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down