Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Damned Damned Damned... A holes Cable TV providers Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Damned Damned Damned... A holes Cable TV providers Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Damned Damned Damned... A holes Cable TV providers Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Damned Damned Damned... A holes Cable TV providers Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Damned Damned Damned... A holes Cable TV providers Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Damned Damned Damned... A holes Cable TV providers Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Damned Damned Damned... A holes Cable TV providers Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Damned Damned Damned... A holes Cable TV providers Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Damned Damned Damned... A holes Cable TV providers Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Damned Damned Damned... A holes Cable TV providers

+12
melburn
Siaoster
Zonda S 4.1
JuanST
duncton
ano57
patsy
Fortec
FriesL
Daniel^Bigcow
aural
kapitan
16 posters

Go down

Damned Damned Damned... A holes Cable TV providers Empty Damned Damned Damned... A holes Cable TV providers

Post by kapitan 1st October 2009, 10:06 am

Just reported that the red side has won the rights to broadcast english football from next year...

competition is suppose to be good, but not this way?!!! I am subscribed to the green provider for cable.... now have to switch... but I love all the taiwanese programs provided by green, haizzz... probably have to get a new set top and pay additional monthly subscription to red for the soccer...... damned... probably need another 42" TV too.....

damned damned damned..... why can't they leave in in peace .....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Damned Damned Damned... A holes Cable TV providers Empty Re: Damned Damned Damned... A holes Cable TV providers

Post by aural 1st October 2009, 10:08 am

Lol, well it will only be next year. See hows the pricing then.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Damned Damned Damned... A holes Cable TV providers Empty Re: Damned Damned Damned... A holes Cable TV providers

Post by kapitan 1st October 2009, 10:09 am

aural wrote:Lol, well it will only be next year. See hows the pricing then.

they have rights for three years......
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 1st October 2009, 10:10 am

kapitan wrote:
aural wrote:Lol, well it will only be next year. See hows the pricing then.

they have rights for three years......

Makes it easier to decide how many years of subscription to take next year lol
Sad fact...
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 1st October 2009, 10:44 am

ITS ALL A PLOT!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Its just an elaborate scheme to make us subscribers fork out more money. :-)

Anyways the reds and the greens are related. All part of the big big local family. :-)

By fixing the right to one side, they will force some ppl to be subscribed to both sides, thus making more money. If not, they will make money based on the transfer fees from one side to the other and/or the cancellation fees for the old one if any. :-)

Then the reds will say cos they have the rights, increase the charges. Then the greens will lower. The greens will make the money from those non-football customers cos now they are cheaper and it will look like a better alternative. And all vice versa....

So, in the end who wins?? And who loses?? Dun have to spell it out for you all rite?? :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 1st October 2009, 10:48 am

I has this discussion with my CFO last time. We concluded, no point complaining, unhappy dun subscribe. Lol. End up we both suckers and still subsribe.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 1st October 2009, 10:55 am

Hahaha!! For years my parents refused to subscribe too. But then gave in. Now everyone is happier. Hahaha!! Mum doesnt nag so much cos she has all her dramas and her golf to watch. Hahaha!! Plus whatever little time I have at home, at least I dun feel i have to go out cos I am bored. :-)

Plus its especially good for those nights when you just cant fall asleep!! Hehehe!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 1st October 2009, 11:00 am

hiaz... the next wave.. is how $$$$ red camp will charge for it.... heard going at region of 40~60$ / mth..

oh my....

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 1st October 2009, 5:03 pm

Conspiracy!!!
What happened to that bloody joint bid??!?!?!
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 1st October 2009, 5:13 pm

Fortec wrote:Conspiracy!!!
What happened to that bloody joint bid??!?!?!

You reply match ur avatar nicely. Damned Damned Damned... A holes Cable TV providers Fresse
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by patsy 1st October 2009, 5:20 pm

so you mean from next year we will need to have the green for all other programs, and the red for footy?? can you attach two cable boxes into 1 tv? what about the other tv's, need 2 boxes for each tv in the house??
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 1st October 2009, 5:41 pm

patsy wrote:so you mean from next year we will need to have the green for all other programs, and the red for footy?? can you attach two cable boxes into 1 tv? what about the other tv's, need 2 boxes for each tv in the house??

yes, one box for footy (so aussie-go-go-go term).... and green box for all the rest.... two boxes to one tv, depends if your tv is capable, if got two HDMI ports, then can, otherwise got to find how to connect....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 1st October 2009, 5:49 pm

WATCH ONLINE STREAMING>..
OR....
GO Beer joint or Kopitiam
Save the Marnee..
nice atmosphere too
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by patsy 1st October 2009, 5:56 pm

kapitan wrote:
yes, one box for footy (so aussie-go-go-go term).... and green box for all the rest.... two boxes to one tv, depends if your tv is capable, if got two HDMI ports, then can, otherwise got to find how to connect....

should be one tv has green, one tv has red then... and they say competition will make things more affordable for us!!
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 1st October 2009, 6:24 pm

Well, competition by right should make things more affordable. In the free open market it should!! But since when spore became a 'free' market?? Hahaha!! :-)

Oppss!! Hope I dun get whack for this!! Hahaha!! :-)

Footie!! Sounds more british to me. Hehehe!! Cos in aus, they call the game that is played in the EPL, soccer, too!! Sigh.....it should be called football!! Especially all you harcore EPL fans!! Try calling it soccer in any part of the UK and see how 'hard' you get 'stepped on' there!! Hahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by patsy 1st October 2009, 6:45 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Well, competition by right should make things more affordable. In the free open market it should!! But since when spore became a 'free' market?? Hahaha!! :-)

Oppss!! Hope I dun get whack for this!! Hahaha!! :-)

Footie!! Sounds more british to me. Hehehe!! Cos in aus, they call the game that is played in the EPL, soccer, too!! Sigh.....it should be called football!! Especially all you harcore EPL fans!! Try calling it soccer in any part of the UK and see how 'hard' you get 'stepped on' there!! Hahaha!! :-)

yep, it's british... and yep, you get whalloped if you called it soccer there!!
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 1st October 2009, 6:49 pm

footy is more aussie then brits.....

mainly refer to the game called aussie rules, which I think is one of the most stupid game, where they use more hands then foot.....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 1st October 2009, 7:08 pm

Hahaha!! Bro!! Its also called footie in UK. But come to think of it, they call it, 'the game' more often!! Hahahaha!! :-)

Aussie rules is quite fun!! Hahaha!! Cos the rules almost like no rules. Hahahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by duncton 1st October 2009, 7:44 pm

For sure, I am definitely going to try looking for alternative other than the stupid red or green..... damn angry man.

The conspiracy is between this duopoly of blood sucking entities.... early early already agreed between the 2 to let each other "win" the bid to broadcast 2-3 years in turn.... and to juice the suckers to the max....

!#@$~#%

ano57 bro, you said streaming..... got a good site to recommend the brudders who are interested here not? noticed a few, but dunno which is good leh. they say that some are cheap, but not good (i.e, slow and keep dropping packets), some are better but more expensive.
duncton
duncton

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 1st October 2009, 8:36 pm

patsy wrote:
kapitan wrote:

should be one tv has green, one tv has red then... and they say competition will make things more affordable for us!!

competition will make it cheaper if all parties are selling the same thing..... there is no such thing as exclusive rights.... then they will start a cost cutting /better packaging war..... but dunno if this will ever happen to epl.....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonda S 4.1 1st October 2009, 8:45 pm

I used to be on the green side, but a few years back when they increase price for sports grp. i stop.

Found internet viewing instead. F.O.C. any type of Footy oso have.

EPL , German, Spainish , Japan, etc.

Other sports oso hav golf, NBA . . Formula one etc

Try it:

(1) http://www.atdhe.net/

(2) http://www.live-football.cn/

May have to download some software. From the site.
Zonda S 4.1
Zonda S 4.1

Back to top Go down

Post by duncton 1st October 2009, 8:55 pm

Thanks Zonda bro!
duncton
duncton

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 1st October 2009, 9:01 pm

their shares gng to go up man hahah
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 1st October 2009, 9:48 pm

some more u can actually connect ur pc / laptop to tv so u still get big screen.... though am not sure about quality....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonda S 4.1 3rd October 2009, 11:35 am

Anybody check out the link that I posted above ? How you find ? Any type of Football also have right ? Actually I am now watching Formula 1 Suzuka Japan Practice now as i am typing this.
Zonda S 4.1
Zonda S 4.1

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 3rd October 2009, 1:02 pm

I think singtel annouced that they will not change the price for mio tv even though they gt the bpl rights, but well mayb only for next yr.
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 3rd October 2009, 1:07 pm

melburn wrote:I think singtel annouced that they will not change the price for mio tv even though they gt the bpl rights, but well mayb only for next yr.

end of the day, we would have to spend more money because we woud have to subscribe to both providers,.... paying each basic packages and upgrades for certain program packages.

watching soccer on internet connected to the TV is not the same, lagging, poor resolution etc etc....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 3rd October 2009, 2:10 pm

love the resolution from starhub HD sports channel...... Damned Damned Damned... A holes Cable TV providers 332362
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by koayst 3rd October 2009, 4:42 pm

End of the day, if you cannot tahan then pay and pay to get what you want to watch for. However, you are paying to grow the giant and happily drinking their shark fins soup at your expense.

Why do people go to big supermarket to buy their stuff? Because it is cheaper. Do you see any of the operators offering better price even it is BIG ?

koayst

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonda S 4.1 22nd October 2009, 1:46 pm

For those who miss the action and goals in soccer , can come here to see.

http://footballblips.dailyradar.com/
Zonda S 4.1
Zonda S 4.1

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 22nd October 2009, 2:04 pm

i watch all 1000++ of tv program for free...and so much updated compare to the green and red.....

plus it is tv on demand.. which mean I can watch it anytime i want...

why bother to pay when I can watch it free....
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 22nd October 2009, 7:10 pm

keigo wrote:i watch all 1000++ of tv program for free...and so much updated compare to the green and red.....

plus it is tv on demand.. which mean I can watch it anytime i want...

why bother to pay when I can watch it free....

oh from where ? bo share ~~~~
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 22nd October 2009, 8:31 pm

watching on pc is different from watching it on HD on a 42" flat screen...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 22nd October 2009, 8:35 pm

kapitan wrote:watching on pc is different from watching it on HD on a 42" flat screen...

err.. i hook it up to my 42" LCD TV to watch every nite lei.... Damned Damned Damned... A holes Cable TV providers Icon_smile
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 23rd October 2009, 10:16 am

wow... better than buying the $198 thumbdrive @ Bugis Junction booth. Share share the lobang le... Damned Damned Damned... A holes Cable TV providers Icon_razz
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 23rd October 2009, 10:18 am

kysoong wrote:wow... better than buying the $198 thumbdrive @ Bugis Junction booth. Share share the lobang le... Damned Damned Damned... A holes Cable TV providers Icon_razz

I think first you have to invest in some Macs....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 23rd October 2009, 10:21 am

Damned Damned Damned... A holes Cable TV providers Icon_eek

lol, or McD for bro Keigo?
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 23rd October 2009, 10:27 am

kapitan wrote:
kysoong wrote:wow... better than buying the $198 thumbdrive @ Bugis Junction booth. Share share the lobang le... Damned Damned Damned... A holes Cable TV providers Icon_razz

I think first you have to invest in some Macs....

hav u guys tried those media players?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down