Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Who had collected your car already, pls come in... - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Who had collected your car already, pls come in... - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Who had collected your car already, pls come in... - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Who had collected your car already, pls come in... - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Who had collected your car already, pls come in... - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Who had collected your car already, pls come in... - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Who had collected your car already, pls come in... - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Who had collected your car already, pls come in... - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Who had collected your car already, pls come in... - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Who had collected your car already, pls come in...

+43
shah
mwerkz
eraser
dinkodink
dav2011
izz
keigo
ozzie75
theist
nofears
chamot16
tiny
brian
ckpay
HoLH123
BluRz
Leonard
leedevil
r11s
lawrenceke
Kev_78
saturnz^83
charnfai30
meeoows
KnGp
Juz@kid
dandeana21
Fortei
nywa78
nothing
zlement
epin
fonefun610
luvxiaobeng
tish
muff
nocash
newsman
cboonh
Fortec
greatgazoo
v247
impact2001
47 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Who had collected your car already, pls come in... - Page 6 Empty Re: Who had collected your car already, pls come in...

Post by bigbull 1st June 2009, 3:45 pm

dinkodink wrote:cheers congratz bro bigbull and sis bigcow cheers

hi dinkodink, thx a lot.

U guys were all very friendly and warm. Hope to meet u guys one day during the meet up session. Great to have ppl like u all around who cheer for everyone. Laughing cheers

bigbull

Back to top Go down

Who had collected your car already, pls come in... - Page 6 Empty Re: Who had collected your car already, pls come in...

Post by nothing 1st June 2009, 3:49 pm

TS wrote:Hi all,

Got my ride 1.6EX (A) last friday. Saturday already realise the trunk open switch not working...need to use key to open...

Very sad. Just one day already got problem. Besides, when reach pandan garden collecting car on friday nite only informed by SE that my ride body kit not yet install and need to wait 2-3 mths for the stock to come and only call me to go back install...wondering anyone also facing the body kit issue?

Your EX, not too sure whether EX have the auto boot release function...if I am not wrong, EX comes with locally fitted alarm system without the boot release function only SX is built in...BK is normal for all, upon stock arrival then we can fix up....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by TS 1st June 2009, 4:27 pm

Nothing, thanks for your comments. I would check with SE again on the boot release...as it is not regarding the remote boot release, it is jus a switch (can pull) at the side of the driver seat but it is not working.

I though most of the car in the market should hav such at least the inside car control over the boot opening. thx.

TS

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 1st June 2009, 7:54 pm

TS wrote:Nothing, thanks for your comments. I would check with SE again on the boot release...as it is not regarding the remote boot release, it is jus a switch (can pull) at the side of the driver seat but it is not working.

I though most of the car in the market should hav such at least the inside car control over the boot opening. thx.

paiseh, I thought u asking abt the auto remote...btw, that manual lever need to pull all the way up before u feel a 'tuck' then the boot can release...maybe u can try again...
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Redbean 1st June 2009, 8:50 pm

TS wrote:Nothing, thanks for your comments. I would check with SE again on the boot release...as it is not regarding the remote boot release, it is jus a switch (can pull) at the side of the driver seat but it is not working.

maybe u should try pulling from the middle part of the lever, just in case when u pull too hard, it might break

Redbean

Back to top Go down

Post by dipstick 1st June 2009, 9:56 pm

TS wrote:Hi all,

Got my ride 1.6EX (A) last friday. Saturday already realise the trunk open switch not working...need to use key to open...

Very sad. Just one day already got problem. Besides, when reach pandan garden collecting car on friday nite only informed by SE that my ride body kit not yet install and need to wait 2-3 mths for the stock to come and only call me to go back install...wondering anyone also facing the body kit issue?

Many of the Fortes delivered so far has this problem. So don't feel too sad about it. Mine got the same problem which was somewhat rectified during 1Km service. To make it work better, I had to lubricate the catch mechanism with WD40 and also grease the hook which is located at the front bottom of the boot opening. This helps to make the boot easier to open when using the release lever. It works now but not as good as I would like it to.

This is a minor prob compared to the hump knock sound and the self-destruct windscreen.

dipstick

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 1st June 2009, 10:20 pm

I got the same problem on the first day of collection. Thought trunk release got problem but after i pulled the manual release lever a few more times it gets easier. The point of release is almost at the end of travel (level angle just before 90 degree) and you need to pull with a bit of momentum (no need to be too gentle)......practise a few times and you'll get used to it lah........enjoy your ride bro...
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6