Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day' Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day' Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day' Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day' Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day' Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day' Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day' Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day' Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day' Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day'

+9
greatgazoo
muff
karabi
shawnseah82
waypoint
Divine
JuanST
Potatoes
kia 11
13 posters

Go down

Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day' Empty Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day'

Post by kia 11 13th September 2009, 7:36 am

Collected my ride late afternoon at LK. Went to IMM for dinner. Then back to Woodlands & parked in mscp.

This morning saw f**king scratch along the right passenger door. Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day' Icon_sad

< 12 hours, why...???

HEARTBREAK! Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day' Kopfschuettel

ANGRY & PISS!!! Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day' 316913

Not sure it happened at IMM or woodlands.

Please share if you have the same experience. Any way to fix it? Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day' 141836

kia 11

Back to top Go down

Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day' Empty Re: Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day'

Post by Potatoes 13th September 2009, 9:06 am

I symphatised with u on this.... someone is just jealous about your new ride.Do do anything first..... the vandal may return.

I was the victim of 8 scratches in a MSCP in Woodlands few years back. I didnt do anything to get rid of the scratches, for the fear that the vandal may return again. All I did was to make a police report at the NPP. The police did more regular petrolling in the area. They could not catch the vandal. Few weeks later, news reported that more than 10 cars in the same area got their windscreen smashed. These people are too much!

You may want to go to another page in this forum, Fortessimo shared similar heartache as u - http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/general-discussion-for-forte-owners-f2/my-forte-got-scratch-t1443.htm
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 13th September 2009, 11:37 am

wah... didnt even let u enjoy at least 24 hrs...... Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day' Icon_sad
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 13th September 2009, 11:39 am

do alarm and spy cam
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 13th September 2009, 12:25 pm

Bro, I feel for you! Crying or Very sad Sad

For your sake, I hope it's not the work of either a green-eyed monster or some sorry excuse for a human being with a sick mind. And that it happened at IMM.

Why?

If it was at IMM, chances of the perpetrator encountering your car twice would be rather slim, right? But if at Woodlands, which I presume, where you stay, it'd be sleepless nights from hereon.

Based on unreleased statistics collated by the Police, chances are if you installed an in-car CCTV($$$) and caught the MF in the act, it'd be someone you know.

Last but not least, there have been more than one instance where I have caught and told off the foreign worker cleaning our MSCP, observing him handle his dust-pan and broom when he's cleaning between cars; he doesn't give a f*ck! You'd be surprised to see the resulting paint-chips, nicks and dings that biscuit tin dust-pan can inflict; usually on the lower half of the car.

BR,
w a y
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 13th September 2009, 1:26 pm

wow sound scary i dun know it will happen to me anot after collecting my car cos here amk open car park got alot youngster and punkest.Later also green eye dun know what if they see the different in OPC and peak car in thier eyes.
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by karabi 13th September 2009, 1:39 pm

I guess we have to be mentally prepared that our cars will get scratched sooner or later. Even if you stay in those terrace houses with your own car lot, once you go out and park, chances are there.
karabi
karabi

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 13th September 2009, 2:00 pm

when I collected my car previously....I removed all the plastic covers first b4 driving off...... dun want to attract any green-eyed monster...
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 13th September 2009, 2:17 pm

Exactly what I did. To the SE's surprise. Very Happy thumbsup

muff wrote:when I collected my car previously....I removed all the plastic covers first b4 driving off...... dun want to attract any green-eyed monster...
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 13th September 2009, 2:21 pm

as i was saying now there is a forte SJS1482S P plate driven by india black think 1.6EX can't see clearly from my window 4th floorgood view from my room Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day' Icon_biggrin
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 13th September 2009, 2:22 pm

muff wrote:when I collected my car previously....I removed all the plastic covers first b4 driving off...... dun want to attract any green-eyed monster...
but your plate number will tell green eye that is a new car Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day' Icon_eek
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 13th September 2009, 3:35 pm

shawnseah82 wrote:
but your plate number will tell green eye that is a new car Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day' Icon_eek

yes, new number plate (new model too) is a sure give away.......but without the plastic cover it reduced the glare abit.....

seeing new car with all its plastic covers 'on', may anger this strange group of people........
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 13th September 2009, 3:46 pm

Me also get the plastic out immediately on the spots I got my ride. Don't wish to attract unwanted attention.

I will say it all depend on your luck not to get scratches. You can't stop them also, anybody can just K K walk past and with a sharp pointing object and run thru your car and that's it.

Just pray hard.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 13th September 2009, 5:34 pm

and park beside lexus or merc.... chances of getting scratched got down.... Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day' Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kia 11 13th September 2009, 5:46 pm

muff wrote:
shawnseah82 wrote:

yes, new number plate (new model too) is a sure give away.......but without the plastic cover it reduced the glare abit.....

seeing new car with all its plastic covers 'on', may anger this strange group of people........

That's exactly what I tot too. I did not remove the plastic cover immediately because I was installing the alarm the same evening. Keeping the plastic cover might avoid oil stains from the workshop workers.

Damn! Should have removed it first. Oil stain is much easier to handle to scratch. Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day' Icon_mad

Seriously considering to install hidden camera for peace of mind.

If I leave it w/o sending to the painter, any problem? Will it get rusted?

kia 11

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 13th September 2009, 6:20 pm

Divine wrote:do alarm and spy cam

Alarm won't help in this case.. Soob..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 13th September 2009, 6:23 pm

Why ppl keep refering to "green" eye and not other colors leh?
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 13th September 2009, 7:01 pm

waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 13th September 2009, 7:03 pm

blame shakespear.... othello and merchant of venice... Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day' Icon_lol
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by karabi 13th September 2009, 7:18 pm

JuanST wrote:and park beside lexus or merc.... chances of getting scratched got down.... Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day' Icon_smile

Good idea! That will greatly reduce the percentage of our car getting scratched. Laughing
karabi
karabi

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 13th September 2009, 7:43 pm

OK i will take note of that. Once get my car first thing remove plastic and park near expensive car hope they dun drive off haha Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day' Icon_biggrin
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by dipstick 13th September 2009, 8:48 pm

I did that too when I collected my car at PG. Somehow, the plastic covers seem to agitate something in those green-eyed monsters more than the licence plate. They may think " wah, new car, so precious. got to take away some of the joy of owning a new car cos I can't have one".

I don't even wash or polish my car in my mscp for fear of attracting the attention of those GEMs (Green-Eyed Monsters). I drive over to another mscp even when vacuuming the interior. The GEMs are everywhere and they may even be your friendly smiling neighbour who is driving a beat-up coe car......... someone whom you least suspect.

dipstick

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 13th September 2009, 9:23 pm

yeah next time need to put car camo cream to hid from green eye especially at mscp
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 13th September 2009, 9:53 pm

Anyway, if any GEMs or sorry-excuses-for-human-beings are reading this thread, and feeling oh-so-smug about making new car owners in general feel threatened and causing us sleepless nights, here's a friendly reminder that we are not going to rollover and play dead... WATCH OUT! - You have been warned! NSFW - Click! Twisted Evil
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by joker 14th September 2009, 7:19 am

Divine wrote:do alarm and spy cam

Hi, where can I get the spy cam done and how much is it roughly? Thanks

joker

Back to top Go down

Post by fonefun610 14th September 2009, 11:53 am

JuanST wrote:and park beside lexus or merc.... chances of getting scratched got down.... Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day' Icon_smile

how about not washing ur car regularly so that it 'looks' dusty and old? Get Scratched 'The Very 1st Day' Icon_smile

fonefun610

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down