Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
OPC car Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
OPC car Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
OPC car Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
OPC car Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
OPC car Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
OPC car Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
OPC car Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
OPC car Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
OPC car Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

OPC car

+16
jimixer
sunnyboy
kevinhwc
astafas
kia 11
Shaq
aural
ahd0t
joepele
dubdew
shawnseah82
Pegasus
leon76
melburn
FORTELOVER
FORTE21
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OPC car Empty OPC car

Post by FORTE21 11th September 2009, 8:43 pm

How long does it take to finalise all the procedures for an OPC ? Need some confirmation here . Thanks in advance !

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

OPC car Empty Re: OPC car

Post by FORTELOVER 11th September 2009, 11:41 pm

FORTE21 wrote:How long does it take to finalise all the procedures for an OPC ? Need some confirmation here . Thanks in advance !

have you paid gone down to paid your insurance? is it is so...about two weeks from this date your will get your car..
FORTELOVER
FORTELOVER

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 12th September 2009, 12:05 pm

FORTELOVER wrote:
FORTE21 wrote:How long does it take to finalise all the procedures for an OPC ? Need some confirmation here . Thanks in advance !

have you paid gone down to paid your insurance? is it is so...about two weeks from this date your will get your car..

Not yet , SE said will call me again on monday to tell me whether can make it before Hari Raya . Haiss , one problem after another . -.-'

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 12th September 2009, 12:25 pm

Normal registration shld not take longer than 2 weeks unless u gt other things to install on ur car specifically.

OPC car Icon_wink
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 12th September 2009, 12:27 pm

melburn wrote:Normal registration shld not take longer than 2 weeks unless u gt other things to install on ur car specifically.

OPC car Icon_wink

I see , u got ur ride already ? How long did it take to register ?

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTELOVER 12th September 2009, 4:37 pm

FORTE21 wrote:
FORTELOVER wrote:

Not yet , SE said will call me again on monday to tell me whether can make it before Hari Raya . Haiss , one problem after another . -.-'

if your car is here, yr SE will call you to settle first installment and insurance immediately..they would not want to hold yr car too long.. OPC car Icon_lol
FORTELOVER
FORTELOVER

Back to top Go down

Post by leon76 13th September 2009, 1:03 am

It's stated in ur contract if i am not wrong: "Delivery time is 2 weeks upon secure of COE or stock arrival", regardless of OPC or not, if ur SE give funny excuse, call his/her boss OPC car Icon_basketball

leon76

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 13th September 2009, 6:03 am

leon76 wrote:It's stated in ur contract if i am not wrong: "Delivery time is 2 weeks upon secure of COE or stock arrival", regardless of OPC or not, if ur SE give funny excuse, call his/her boss OPC car Icon_basketball

He said he doesnt have the body number yet , so can register of something , what did he meant by body number ? Mine is a light graphite SX (A) .

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by leon76 13th September 2009, 1:28 pm

FORTE21 wrote:
leon76 wrote:It's stated in ur contract if i am not wrong: "Delivery time is 2 weeks upon secure of COE or stock arrival", regardless of OPC or not, if ur SE give funny excuse, call his/her boss OPC car Icon_basketball

He said he doesnt have the body number yet , so can register of something , what did he meant by body number ? Mine is a light graphite SX (A) .

I think what he mean is ur car's chassis number, w/o it u can't reg the car with LTA. Most probably ur car not arrive dock yet

leon76

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasus 13th September 2009, 1:43 pm

If the SE can't give the chassis number, there is no car allocated to you yet.
They will do the allocation only when the shipment reaches our port.
This is because they will only know at that point of time how many SX/EX A/M & colors the shipment has.

Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 13th September 2009, 8:53 pm

Pegasus wrote:If the SE can't give the chassis number, there is no car allocated to you yet.
This is because they will only know at that point of time how many SX/EX A/M & colors the shipment has.

Waaah , so my SE lied to me , he said to me that there was READY STOCK when i booked a light graphite SX(A) , which was on the 10 of August , now , i got my COE , he said , might not get before Hari Raya , cos they don't have the body number and cos mine is OPC , this is all CRAP !
mad

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 13th September 2009, 9:20 pm

FORTE21 wrote:
Pegasus wrote:If the SE can't give the chassis number, there is no car allocated to you yet.

Waaah , so my SE lied to me , he said to me that there was READY STOCK when i booked a light graphite SX(A) , which was on the 10 of August , now , i got my COE , he said , might not get before Hari Raya , cos they don't have the body number and cos mine is OPC , this is all CRAP !
mad
i feel sad for u,i also OPC too waiting for my car oct-nov btw who your SE guy or lady care to share?
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 13th September 2009, 9:22 pm

shawnseah82 wrote:
FORTE21 wrote:

mad
i feel sad for u,i also OPC too waiting for my car oct-nov btw who your SE guy or lady care to share?

My SE is a guy , booked at Ubi , but he told me that he'll try his best to make sure i get my car before Hari Raya , which i hope it can happen as i need the car for Hari Raya .

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by dubdew 13th September 2009, 9:26 pm

FORTE21 wrote:

OPC car 316913

Dude...they always got alot of all this kind of gimmicks...u tell him say he promised u ready stock..and wanna speak to the manager...
dubdew
dubdew

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 13th September 2009, 9:27 pm

dubdew wrote:
FORTE21 wrote:

OPC car 316913

Dude...they always got alot of all this kind of gimmicks...u tell him say he promised u ready stock..and wanna speak to the manager...

I'am damnn pissed already , gonna create havoc if this goes on .

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 14th September 2009, 11:59 am

Another bro who feels mis represented.

See this bro.

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/general-discussion-for-forte-owners-f2/things-to-note-when-buying-a-forte-t1501.htm

Get it in writing.

Protect yourself!
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by ahd0t 14th September 2009, 1:05 pm

FORTE21 wrote:
dubdew wrote:
FORTE21 wrote:

OPC car 316913

errrrr i'm not too sure how honest is ur SE.. mine get car less then a month.. OPC, titanium silver, SX(A), booked 10th Aug, COE 19th Aug, Reg 1st Sept and collected 2nd Sept..
ahd0t
ahd0t

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 14th September 2009, 1:07 pm

The SE might just say at the time of booking, there is available stock but since coe not confirm so wont secure it for you first. When u get ur COE, the availability is no more already.

Just a scenario for your to think about before calling ur SE and counter it before tt too. OPC car Icon_biggrin
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaq 14th September 2009, 1:36 pm

ahd0t wrote:
FORTE21 wrote:
dubdew wrote:
FORTE21 wrote:

OPC car 316913

errrrr i'm not too sure how honest is ur SE.. mine get car less then a month.. OPC, titanium silver, SX(A), booked 10th Aug, COE 19th Aug, Reg 1st Sept and collected 2nd Sept..

Wow...that was fast..
btw, when we collect the car, being an OPC how dou drive it back in broad day light?
did CnC or your SE give u coupons? or is there any free coupons of something like a few days of free drving w/o the need to pay for usage in day time?

Shaq

Back to top Go down

Post by ahd0t 14th September 2009, 1:41 pm

haha i collect at 6.15.. at pandan gardens there.. by the time chit chat a bit.. check car abit, time to vroom vroooom loe Very Happy so if SE ask u collect afternoon, tell them u wan collect at 6.15.. PG closes at 6.30 according to my SE..
ahd0t
ahd0t

Back to top Go down

Post by kia 11 14th September 2009, 5:31 pm

FORTE21 wrote:
dubdew wrote:
FORTE21 wrote:

OPC car 316913

You are 100% been con! I booked a T.Silver 1.6 SX(A) ard National Day at LK. My SE said there's 1 unit left. Got my COE on 19 Aug. SE gave me the engine & chassis no. 3 days later & said could reg & deliver within 1 week.

I delayed the process myself cos wanted to collect car after 15 Jul (Lunar calender). She said she'd hold the car for me to avoid 'robbing' by the next buyer.

Try to get more freebie from your SE as compensation for empty promise!

kia 11

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 14th September 2009, 5:33 pm

kia 11 wrote:
FORTE21 wrote:
dubdew wrote:
FORTE21 wrote:

OPC car 316913

You are 100% been con! I booked a T.Silver 1.6 SX(A) ard National Day at LK. My SE said there's 1 unit left. Got my COE on 19 Aug. SE gave me the engine & chassis no. 3 days later & said could reg & deliver within 1 week.

I delayed the process myself cos wanted to collect car after 15 Jul (Lunar calender). She said she'd hold the car for me to avoid 'robbing' by the next buyer.

I booked at Ubi , that's the difference , dammit , he said that he'll call me again today , but till now , no call ! ARGH , pissed off already la .

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by astafas 14th September 2009, 5:42 pm

Welcome to my world Forte21... heh

astafas

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 14th September 2009, 5:52 pm

astafas wrote:Welcome to my world Forte21... heh

Ya , u and me in the same boat , any news from ur SE ? By the way , u booked SX ? SE told me he doesnt have the body number , when i booked , he told me that there was ready stock and i could get my car before Hari Raya if i choose light graphite , so i choose light graphite lor . Haaha , said he'll call me again today but so far no news , what about u ? Any news ?

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by astafas 14th September 2009, 6:03 pm

No news.
Chase them also no use, will come out standard answers.

You do the chasing, sufficient. hahaha

astafas

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 14th September 2009, 6:21 pm

astafas wrote:No news.
Chase them also no use, will come out standard answers.

You do the chasing, sufficient. hahaha

Haha , will do that if he gives me stupid reasons today . hahaha , will keep u posted ayye . For now we can just pray hard .

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 14th September 2009, 6:29 pm

ahd0t wrote:haha i collect at 6.15.. at pandan gardens there.. by the time chit chat a bit.. check car abit, time to vroom vroooom loe Very Happy so if SE ask u collect afternoon, tell them u wan collect at 6.15.. PG closes at 6.30 according to my SE..
oh my SE ask me to collect early so that if any adjustment need to be done it can be done before it close.
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 14th September 2009, 6:31 pm

kia 11 wrote:
FORTE21 wrote:
dubdew wrote:
FORTE21 wrote:

OPC car 316913

Your SE good there are only a hand full of ladys at kia which 1 can recomand?

May i know the SE name hope it will not be the same Shocked since my SE also lady lol
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 14th September 2009, 8:30 pm

My SE just called , he asked me to come down tomorow to pay the first installment and insurance , getting my ride soon i guess ? How long will it take guys ?

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by astafas 14th September 2009, 9:07 pm

FORTE21 wrote:My SE just called , he asked me to come down tomorow to pay the first installment and insurance , getting my ride soon i guess ? How long will it take guys ?

Hey! That's good news!!! Congrats!

astafas

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 14th September 2009, 9:09 pm

astafas wrote:
FORTE21 wrote:My SE just called , he asked me to come down tomorow to pay the first installment and insurance , getting my ride soon i guess ? How long will it take guys ?

Thanks dude , but how long will it take after paying ? And , any news from ur SE yet ?

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaq 14th September 2009, 10:10 pm

FORTE21 wrote:
astafas wrote:

Thanks dude , but how long will it take after paying ? And , any news from ur SE yet ?

hey bro...
congrats...
i still waiting for mine...i also duno...but i read somewhere ( cant remember where ) it should take about 2 weeks from the day u complete the procedures

Shaq

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinhwc 14th September 2009, 10:29 pm

Bros,

Anyone here knows if CnC will be registering under the new OPC rule or the old rule whereby on Sat we can only use after 3pm?

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyboy 14th September 2009, 10:51 pm

All OPC cars registered before End Jan 2010 will be under the existing OPC scheme. They have the option, yes not compulsory, to convert to revised OPC scheme by paying $100 administrative charge. According to LTA officer, those who opted for the revised OPC scheme may not be allowed to convert back to normal vehicle. FYI, the existing scheme allows the OPC car owners to convert to normal vehicle on the condition they paid the normal car's OPC car Icon_biggrin premiums.

sunnyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTELOVER 14th September 2009, 10:53 pm

FORTE21 wrote:
astafas wrote:

mine is also OPC..i collected two weeks after i paid my first installment and insurance..hope your ride is faster...congrats OPC car Icon_lol
FORTELOVER
FORTELOVER

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinhwc 14th September 2009, 11:17 pm

sunnyboy wrote:All OPC cars registered before End Jan 2010 will be under the existing OPC scheme. They have the option, yes not compulsory, to convert to revised OPC scheme by paying $100 administrative charge. According to LTA officer, those who opted for the revised OPC scheme may not be allowed to convert back to normal vehicle. FYI, the existing scheme allows the OPC car owners to convert to normal vehicle on the condition they paid the normal car's OPC car Icon_biggrin premiums.

Ic ic.... so mine will be under the so called 'old' OPC rules... but...

"revised OPC scheme may not be allowed to convert back to normal vehicle". OPC car Icon_eek

Is this true?

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 15th September 2009, 5:37 pm

Ok paid my first installment and insurance already , now to wait for car . I hope it can be collected before Hari Raya which is only days away . Praying hard .

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by leon76 15th September 2009, 7:19 pm

kevinhwc wrote:
sunnyboy wrote:All OPC cars registered before End Jan 2010 will be under the existing OPC scheme. They have the option, yes not compulsory, to convert to revised OPC scheme by paying $100 administrative charge. According to LTA officer, those who opted for the revised OPC scheme may not be allowed to convert back to normal vehicle. FYI, the existing scheme allows the OPC car owners to convert to normal vehicle on the condition they paid the normal car's OPC car Icon_biggrin premiums.

"revised OPC scheme may not be allowed to convert back to normal vehicle". OPC car Icon_eek

Is this true?

Can't be true, otherwise no one dare to buy opc as it's very risky

leon76

Back to top Go down

Post by jimixer 16th September 2009, 12:26 am

No lah... Where got such thing?

Remember Normal Car plate will get rebate for every 6 months they stay registered as OPC? If normal car plate can Su Ka Su Ka convert, why OPC red plate cannot? Color-ist ah?!
jimixer
jimixer

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinhwc 16th September 2009, 12:28 am

jimixer wrote:No lah... Where got such thing?

Remember Normal Car plate will get rebate for every 6 months they stay registered as OPC? If normal car plate can Su Ka Su Ka convert, why OPC red plate cannot? Color-ist ah?!

In human race, they call it racist. In Singapore car context, they call it colourist... Razz
I also don't know.. hope it's not true coz it doesn't make sense at all..

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 18th September 2009, 2:32 pm

FORTE21 wrote:Ok paid my first installment and insurance already , now to wait for car . I hope it can be collected before Hari Raya which is only days away . Praying hard .

gd luck bro!
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 18th September 2009, 3:14 pm

leon76 wrote:
kevinhwc wrote:

Is this true?

think its true... no return... for new scheme..

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 18th September 2009, 10:17 pm

FriesL wrote:
leon76 wrote:
kevinhwc wrote:

Is this true?

think its true... no return... for new scheme..
where u get the information from any link?
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 19th September 2009, 10:17 am

I'am collecting my car later at 1pm ! Smile

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by ahd0t 19th September 2009, 11:08 am

GRATZ!!
ahd0t