Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem

+22
bradleytri
The Blue Cruiser
scorpey
purple
joepele
dubdew
jimixer
benjaminlim
leedevil
muff
greatgazoo
Siaoster
pimp my ride
FORTE21
SpicyRed
Daniel^Bigcow
nocash
kysoong
keigo
kapitan
JuanST
bate81
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Empty (Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem

Post by bate81 3rd September 2009, 5:59 pm

Hey guys. I just installed the front grill and replaced the KIA boot emblem with the Road Run boot emblem!

(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Imag0010
(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Imag0011
(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Imag0012
(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Imag0014
(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Imag0015
(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Imag0016

bate81

Back to top Go down

(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Empty Re: (Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem

Post by JuanST 3rd September 2009, 6:03 pm

swweeeeeetttttt Smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Empty Re: (Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem

Post by kapitan 3rd September 2009, 6:04 pm

nice.... can we have a picture of the whole car .....

Roadruns, read in Hokkien will be chao lor..... hope u don't have to roadrun from ah long.... hahahaaa....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 3rd September 2009, 6:06 pm

hmm suit nicely for black car.. but other color might not suit..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 3rd September 2009, 6:09 pm

roadrunner... beep beep~

but swee lor for ur black ride... Razz
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 3rd September 2009, 6:41 pm

kapitan wrote:nice.... can we have a picture of the whole car .....

Roadruns, read in Hokkien will be chao lor..... hope u don't have to roadrun from ah long.... hahahaaa....

lol....
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 3rd September 2009, 6:44 pm

The Grill is from the GB?? :-)

If can change for back emblem, means front also can change rite?? :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 3rd September 2009, 7:02 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:The Grill is from the GB?? :-)

If can change for back emblem, means front also can change rite?? :-)

yes yes....
my car both front and black emblem I had already change it..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by SpicyRed 3rd September 2009, 7:09 pm

very nice.... thumbsup
SpicyRed
SpicyRed

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 3rd September 2009, 7:12 pm

bate81 wrote:Hey guys. I just installed the front grill and replaced the KIA boot emblem with the Road Run boot emblem!

(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Imag0010
(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Imag0011
(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Imag0012
(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Imag0014
(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Imag0015
(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Imag0016

Tampines stadium ?? Hahaha .

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by pimp my ride 3rd September 2009, 7:52 pm

bro, so u did'nt paint it ebony black? btw cost of emblem?
pimp my ride
pimp my ride

Back to top Go down

Post by bate81 3rd September 2009, 8:15 pm

Pics of whole car just for you! Smile

(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Imag0017
(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Imag0018
(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Imag0019
(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Imag0020
(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Imag0021

bate81

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 3rd September 2009, 8:17 pm

yes, one of the nicest looking,... now to dechrome the back and handles....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by bate81 3rd September 2009, 8:19 pm

FORTE21 wrote:
bate81 wrote:Hey guys. I just installed the front grill and replaced the KIA boot emblem with the Road Run boot emblem

Tampines stadium ?? Hahaha .
hahaha ya! Tampines stadium!

bate81

Back to top Go down

Post by bate81 3rd September 2009, 8:21 pm

pimp my ride wrote:bro, so u did'nt paint it ebony black? btw cost of emblem?

bro... yeah.. never paint it.. Bro dun bother to spray... i never spray mine to ebony black. left it as matt black and it looks good. Smile Think you should also use matt black. Smile The back emblem costs me 40 bucks after a $5 discount. haha

bate81

Back to top Go down

Post by pimp my ride 3rd September 2009, 8:33 pm

bro, now tt car looks cookin! ...ur right about the matt but i'm still gettin it paint cos i want the silver parts to be black too. MCD got other alternative emblems besides the roadrun?
pimp my ride
pimp my ride

Back to top Go down

Post by bate81 3rd September 2009, 8:38 pm

this is the only one they have. i asked if they have a plain one just to cover the hole. hahaha.. they dun... actually i just wanted something to cover the hole to replace the "KIA". if you have lobang for that let me know ok! meanwhile i just have to make do with the roadrun one. at least it looks better than "KIA". hahaha

pimp my ride wrote:bro, now tt car looks cookin! ...ur right about the matt but i'm still gettin it paint cos i want the silver parts to be black too. MCD got other alternative emblems besides the roadrun?

bate81

Back to top Go down

Post by pimp my ride 3rd September 2009, 8:43 pm

for me, i went to the car sticker shop and told them to cover the kia emblem with glossy black sticker. temporary solution. i'm still lookin for a nice emblem too. Bro, ever thought of swapping ur rear plate to front like bro Big Blue?
pimp my ride
pimp my ride

Back to top Go down

Post by bate81 3rd September 2009, 8:45 pm

bro if i am not wrong, the triangular silver logo is stick on.. save your 50 bucks la! Smile

pimp my ride wrote:bro, now tt car looks cookin! ...ur right about the matt but i'm still gettin it paint cos i want the silver parts to be black too. MCD got other alternative emblems besides the roadrun?

bate81

Back to top Go down

Post by pimp my ride 3rd September 2009, 8:49 pm

yah lol ...paint the whole grill + silver logo for about 40 bucks. well...nevermind u only live once hiaks hiaks!
pimp my ride
pimp my ride

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 3rd September 2009, 8:50 pm

Oh man...the beauty of black !!! thumbsup
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by bate81 3rd September 2009, 8:54 pm

hahah remember to show some pics of your sprayed grill after you have installed! Smile
pimp my ride wrote:yah lol ...paint the whole grill + silver logo for about 40 bucks. well...nevermind u only live once hiaks hiaks!

bate81

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 3rd September 2009, 9:27 pm

bate81 wrote:Pics of whole car just for you! Smile

(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Imag0017
(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Imag0019
(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Imag0020
(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Imag0021

This pics is at the multi-storep carpark opposite Tampines Blk 835 . Hahahaha .

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by bate81 3rd September 2009, 9:35 pm

bro.... you tampines kid ar? hahahah.. where you live... haha

FORTE21 wrote:

bate81

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 3rd September 2009, 9:38 pm

bate81 wrote:bro.... you tampines kid ar? hahahah.. where you live... haha

FORTE21 wrote:

I used to live there , so i know Tampines really well , plus i'am there everyday . Hahaha . nvr seen your ride for real before tho

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by bate81 3rd September 2009, 9:52 pm

hahaha. i live at 877. hahah. wanted an open space to take pics.
FORTE21 wrote:

FORTE21 wrote:

I used to live there , so i know Tampines really well , plus i'am there everyday . Hahaha . nvr seen your ride for real before tho

bate81

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 3rd September 2009, 9:56 pm

bate81 wrote:hahaha. i live at 877. hahah. wanted an open space to take pics.
FORTE21 wrote:

FORTE21 wrote:

Hahaha , i see . Tampines is a great place to live in .

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by bate81 3rd September 2009, 9:59 pm

yes. BEST!!!! Smile
FORTE21 wrote:
bate81 wrote:hahaha. i live at 877. hahah. wanted an open space to take pics.
FORTE21 wrote:

FORTE21 wrote:

Hahaha , i see . Tampines is a great place to live in .

bate81

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 3rd September 2009, 10:27 pm

The best pic mod I ever see. Nice bro, really outstanding and superb from this angle.

greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 3rd September 2009, 10:34 pm

agreed.....look awesome.....nice colour too.....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 3rd September 2009, 10:38 pm

Its custom made for black forte...jus like the picture on display at mcd webby..haha

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 3rd September 2009, 10:43 pm

Comparison BK vs no BK

With BK

Without BK
(Just in today!) New RoadRun Grill and RoadRun boot emblem Grill01
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by benjaminlim 3rd September 2009, 10:53 pm

wow... outstandingly nice mod. very sexy garang look! sweet~!
benjaminlim
benjaminlim

Back to top Go down

Post by jimixer 3rd September 2009, 11:21 pm

Wow! This is indeed AWE...............SOME!!! 8)

leedevil wrote:Its custom made for black forte...jus like the picture on display at mcd webby..haha
Lee, this is the same as yours rite?
jimixer
jimixer

Back to top Go down

Post by dubdew 3rd September 2009, 11:31 pm

realli nice....
awsome
dubdew
dubdew

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 4th September 2009, 12:40 am

Cool!
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 4th September 2009, 1:57 am

jimixer wrote:Wow! This is indeed AWE...............SOME!!! 8)

leedevil wrote:Its custom made for black forte...jus like the picture on display at mcd webby..haha
Lee, this is the same as yours rite?

yup...dats right...he did it in the morning while mine in the afternoon...cos e guy at mcd told me he also grab the roadrun badge...haha

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by bate81 4th September 2009, 2:29 am

have to thank you for the si bei stylo grill! SmileSmileSmile

greatgazoo wrote:The best pic mod I ever see. Nice bro, really outstanding and superb from this angle.

bate81

Back to top Go down

Post by bate81 4th September 2009, 2:33 am

hahah if you know anywhere selling black plain glossy emblem let me know also.. haha.
i intend to do new no. plates. chrome numbers. Smile should be doing the long plate for the front. Smile
pimp my ride wrote:for me, i went to the car sticker shop and told them to cover the kia emblem with glossy black sticker. temporary solution. i'm still lookin for a nice emblem too. Bro, ever thought of swapping ur rear plate to front like bro Big Blue?

bate81

Back to top Go down

Post by purple 4th September 2009, 4:03 am

HOT !!!
purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 4th September 2009, 11:21 am

where u get ur visors? looks a bit different from the rest..
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 4th September 2009, 12:20 pm

scorpey wrote:where u get ur visors? looks a bit different from the rest..

I think these are the orginal ones from C&C
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 4th September 2009, 12:27 pm

You can buy it from ManCando.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 4th September 2009, 6:08 pm

installing the grill, did Mancando remove bumper ?
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 4th September 2009, 6:12 pm

Nope, bumper was not removed. I also duno why they did it very easily in less than 5 mins. they also using spanna & hand, did not remove headlight also. Unlike wat u all say dismantle and sweat like hell or hand bruise.

Last edited by greatgazoo on 4th September 2009, 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 4th September 2009, 6:14 pm

greatgazoo wrote:Nope, bumper was not removed. I also duno why they did it very easily. Unlike wat u all say dismantle and sweat like hell or hand bruise.

hmmmm..... then I must go and practise so that when my grill comes i will know the easy way to install.... hahhahaaa... or bring to mancando and pay them $10 ..... hahhaa
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by bate81 4th September 2009, 6:35 pm

the guy at MCD removed quite easily. But when took quite a hell lot of time to install.. maybe he newbie... haha.. took more than 20 mins to fit in.. he fix remove, fix den remove again.. haha...

kapitan wrote:
greatgazoo wrote:Nope, bumper was not removed. I also duno why they did it very easily. Unlike wat u all say dismantle and sweat like hell or hand bruise.

hmmmm..... then I must go and practise so that when my grill comes i will know the easy way to install.... hahhahaaa... or bring to mancando and pay them $10 ..... hahhaa

bate81

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 4th September 2009, 6:47 pm

Bro beta, not that they waste alot of their time to fit back but I told them so. You know why, I will always ensure that they provide quality service to you all for all the GB that I have done.

Why they need such a long time, that is becos there is gap at both side and under the grill which make it ugly. I told them to fill it up for you all so that everything install is swee swee. That is why they keep putting up and taking it down again so as to ensure the gap are close up. Smile

That is also the reason why I always intalled first. I will need to ensure that any loop holes are to be fill up or improve before they sell to you all.

bate81 wrote:the guy at MCD removed quite easily. But when took quite a hell lot of time to install.. maybe he newbie... haha.. took more than 20 mins to fit in.. he fix remove, fix den remove again.. haha...

kapitan wrote:

greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by bate81 4th September 2009, 8:21 pm

yeah man.. i thought so too abt the gap. think that guy has to fill up the gaps nicely. Smile thats why took quite a while la. not that i am complaining coz the end quality was good Smile i was talking to another bro fixing his 5 in 1 while i waited. Smile

greatgazoo wrote:Bro beta, not that they waste alot of their time to fit back but I told them so. You know why, I will always ensure that they provide quality service to you all for all the GB that I have done.

Why they need such a long time, that is becos there is gap at both side and under the grill which make it ugly. I told them to fill it up for you all so that everything install is swee swee. That is why they keep putting up and taking it down again so as to ensure the gap are close up. Smile

That is also the reason why I always intalled first. I will need to ensure that any loop holes are to be fill up or improve before they sell to you all.

bate81 wrote:the guy at MCD removed quite easily. But when took quite a hell lot of time to install.. maybe he newbie... haha.. took more than 20 mins to fit in.. he fix remove, fix den remove again.. haha...

kapitan wrote:

bate81

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 4th September 2009, 8:44 pm

thumbsup hehe nice to know u like it very much. Tot u duno that's explain to u Very Happy
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next