Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
National day illegal parking Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
National day illegal parking Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
National day illegal parking Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
National day illegal parking Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
National day illegal parking Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
National day illegal parking Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
National day illegal parking Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
National day illegal parking Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
National day illegal parking Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

National day illegal parking

+9
Eviltrap
Divine
longbow
junming
waypoint
keigo
Duser
andikong
Fransge
13 posters

Go down

National day illegal parking Empty National day illegal parking

Post by Fransge 10th August 2009, 9:21 pm

yesterday went to tanjong rhu to see national day fireworks but no where to park, so park along road with out yellow lines, but to my surprise, all the cars are summon for parking opp single white line......... the divider also consider single white line ar...... but i discover 1 thing, the date stated on it is 8/9/09 <--- wat will u guys think? 8-sep-09 or the US date 9-aug-09 ?
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

National day illegal parking Empty Re: National day illegal parking

Post by andikong 10th August 2009, 9:54 pm

Fransge wrote:yesterday went to tanjong rhu to see national day fireworks but no where to park, so park along road with out yellow lines, but to my surprise, all the cars are summon for parking opp single white line......... the divider also consider single white line ar...... but i discover 1 thing, the date stated on it is 8/9/09 <--- wat will u guys think? 8-sep-09 or the US date 9-aug-09 ?

I really sympathies with you on such a happy day celebration our 44th national day. Do the pledge at 8.22 pm, later watch the fireworks display with the family. For that happy day becomes an unhappy National day ending. Why! Why! can't they just leave us enjoy our happy once a year National day. Its this the way we should pledge for Singapore and celebrate our National day. In the end, end up being fine for sharing the pleasure moment, this is rather unfair for our loyal citizen. Don't you think so!
I am staying around that area and I can see those cars parking along the Tanjong Rhu is not obstructing any traffic flow and not creating any BIG JAM as the Shell special 44 cents discount at every roads leading to the Shell station yesterday. bounce
They should just close one eye and let us enjoy the big day - 44th National Day mad Twisted Evil Crying or Very sad
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by Duser 10th August 2009, 9:56 pm

Is it by tp or those premas?

Duser

Back to top Go down

Post by Fransge 11th August 2009, 9:22 am

TP, got the singapore crescent as the letterhead of the summon, but the date quite weird, wait for 2 weeks then see how lo, if tio fine, i confirm go complain, date of offend is 9-aug-09, but he put 8-sep-09 on the summon date. lol!
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 11th August 2009, 10:00 am

If not who will pay for the NDP expenses... us lor... who contribute illegal act legally to them ma... lol!
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 11th August 2009, 10:36 am

Regardless who gave the summons, I'm **** sure it was the people staying in the estates nearby who tipped the authorities off. This is not the first time this has happened there. They want a link-bridge there, this is something they have to contend with. Period. But in this instance that day, it was the view from the location. You should've seen the parking pandemonium at Stadium Carpark A and the road flanking the Bay also.
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by junming 11th August 2009, 10:44 am

wah then the fine should be 70 dollars. i kana twice before. first time is i go jalan kayu eat a 1 dollars prata but i kana a 70 dollars fine. !@#$%^&
junming
junming

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 11th August 2009, 10:51 am

Sometimes never fine one. 26th July I got a fine when I park at National Stadium to watch Liverpool, up till now no letter, online check also nothing.
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 11th August 2009, 1:57 pm

must recover some fireworks expenses ma!! lolx
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 11th August 2009, 2:51 pm

I also kena on National Day. Contributed to Temasek's losses in the market. Crying or Very sad

Parked at Chinatown Complex. Going gotta pay by EPS, but then they got Season Parking, so kena parking at Season Parking lot. S$50.

Then when I exit, the parking cost S$2.55.

Actually, I dun mind the summon if it's those coupon parking and I never put coupon. But EPS parking still got Season Parking, wah piang! Evil or Very Mad
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 11th August 2009, 2:54 pm

Eviltrap wrote:I also kena on National Day. Contributed to Temasek's losses in the market. Crying or Very sad

Parked at Chinatown Complex. Going gotta pay by EPS, but then they got Season Parking, so kena parking at Season Parking lot. S$50.

Actually, I dun mind the summon if it's those coupon parking and I never put coupon. But EPS parking still got Season Parking, wah piang! Evil or Very Mad

huh?? if got EPS parking, there shd not hv any more season parking rates wor.... doesn't sound rite leh..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 11th August 2009, 2:55 pm

junming wrote:wah then the fine should be 70 dollars. i kana twice before. first time is i go jalan kayu eat a 1 dollars prata but i kana a 70 dollars fine. [url=mailto://!@#$%^&
!@#$%^&[/quote[/url]]

wwwaaahhh.. prata @ $71.. super expensive prata.. anyway, the aunties over there are very siao onz..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 11th August 2009, 3:55 pm

dandeana21 wrote:
Eviltrap wrote:I also kena on National Day. Contributed to Temasek's losses in the market. Crying or Very sad

huh?? if got EPS parking, there shd not hv any more season parking rates wor.... doesn't sound rite leh..

I think only Chinatown Complex is like that... Evil or Very Mad
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 11th August 2009, 4:04 pm

junming wrote:wah then the fine should be 70 dollars. i kana twice before. first time is i go jalan kayu eat a 1 dollars prata but i kana a 70 dollars fine. [url=mailto://!@#$%^&
!@#$%^&[/quote[/url]]

Jalan Kayu? where u park haha.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 11th August 2009, 5:07 pm

Eviltrap wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:

I think only Chinatown Complex is like that... Evil or Very Mad

wwaaahhhh.. dat one money sucker wor... prob if u go Chinatown again, park @ Chinatown point.. It's cheaper there.. It's per entry.. i think abt $2 plus...
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 11th August 2009, 7:22 pm

I think its those reserved lots for season parking holders. Those like red boxes/lots. My office got such a thing. Even HDB MSCP also has. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by bushi_do 11th August 2009, 8:20 pm

sian...go there to see fireworks..and yet kena summon.these tps are jus so unreasonable man.public holis.should give us drivers a break man,.
bushi_do
bushi_do

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down