Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Bad experience at carparks. (I mean other drivers) Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Bad experience at carparks. (I mean other drivers) Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Bad experience at carparks. (I mean other drivers) Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Bad experience at carparks. (I mean other drivers) Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Bad experience at carparks. (I mean other drivers) Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Bad experience at carparks. (I mean other drivers) Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Bad experience at carparks. (I mean other drivers) Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Bad experience at carparks. (I mean other drivers) Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Bad experience at carparks. (I mean other drivers) Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Bad experience at carparks. (I mean other drivers)

+17
bushi_do
andikong
Happy
dandeana21
kysoong
nothing
JuanST
lawrenceke
ace
Daniel^Bigcow
pessimizt
waypoint
lukester
dinkodink
koayst
Duser
add001
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bad experience at carparks. (I mean other drivers) Empty Bad experience at carparks. (I mean other drivers)

Post by add001 10th August 2009, 4:22 pm

Yesterday went to Ikea Alexandra.
Was fuming mad looking for carpark lot then found one & went for it after 10 mins.
WHile doing parking reverse vertical, this damn si*la* Subaru WRX suddenly maciam doing carpark rally suddenly rush in perpenticularly towards my driver side approx. within < 50cm or so. (Nevr bring ruler to measure lah.)
Of coz, I was initially abit surprised by his rash actions but my surprise immediately changed into anger. Why leh?
That SOB who look like a old ah beng in this thirties while waiting for me to steer into the lot actually rev his engine VroomVroom continuously like maciam he owns the entire carpark, his car is MIJ somemore Subaru so I must give way to him as a-matter-of-factly. (Pls try to understand wat i've been thru, guys ok?)
So i reverse into the lot slower than usual & purposely heehee, wound down my window & give him a ''Watch out, I remember ur face look''.
U know wat? That SOB actually cease his engine rev & look down lik, clearly taken back by my response actions.
(No balls indeed. Maybe left inside his Subaru glove compartment.)

My sympathy goes all out for his gf/wife sitting beside him for having such a arrogant but gutless bf/husband.

Moral of the story: I'm saying tat tis the solution towards a potential road-bullying situation.
Juz wanna all bros all here to know that though our Fortes on the whole compared, is inferior to other models & makes in terms of power etc. Its still our Fortes. Simple & afordable yet SPORTY like wat P. Schreyer kept saying in his advertisement.
We must not tolerate such arrogance shown by these lousy group of sports cars arseholes as mentioned above.

Any support for me Bros & Sis? Pls leave a comment thanxz!
add001
add001

Back to top Go down

Bad experience at carparks. (I mean other drivers) Empty Re: Bad experience at carparks. (I mean other drivers)

Post by Duser 10th August 2009, 4:28 pm

there are many types of drivers out there... I went to thomson plaza carpark, and managed to find a lot after going couple rounds... I activate my hazard waiting to reverse in....cause have cars driving past. Suddenly one old uncle and auntie driving a hatchback stopped and reverse in...fuming man.flash and horn my light also they pretend like never see me. Well, lucky another car who was coming out beside the car beckon me and i took up his lot.

Duser

Back to top Go down

Bad experience at carparks. (I mean other drivers) Empty Re: Bad experience at carparks. (I mean other drivers)

Post by koayst 10th August 2009, 5:35 pm

Bo bian ... some people are like this. This is certainly one of the side effects of our fourty something nation building.

koayst

Back to top Go down

Post by dinkodink 10th August 2009, 6:02 pm

add001 bro,
i guess not all performance cars owner who really used their car for sports are arrogant...
but majority of those wannabe poser, from what i can see is... yup... arrogant...
ur surprise is actually a shocked that u are being intimidated... and the anger is an emotion that well develope after being provoke...
some people just trying to test market... whether can makan u or not... they just bark, but not willing to bite... hehe

i don't really think OUR FORTE is inferior in anyway... but i can say those driving flashy performance car make themselves inferiors by doing injustice to the car... as in use for transportation only... hehe

Duser bro,
I guess this type of people never go to school... with skin extremely thick never had the paiseh feeling... hehe
dinkodink
dinkodink

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 10th August 2009, 7:35 pm

Should always reverse and show them our big butt bumper.

That bumper sure is very tough. I am just afraid when they kiss our bumper, theirs will fall apart due to all the cheonging.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 10th August 2009, 9:04 pm

Bad experience at carparks. (I mean other drivers) Small_10

Of course, replace the Hummer with any car with that of the offensive party's as required... Twisted Evil
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 11th August 2009, 12:47 am

uh huh....

so i get it now... so wonder I am happy with our humble ride.

our ego no need to boost so much....hhhhmmmm..
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 11th August 2009, 9:08 am

Just my experience:

Was having dinner with friends at Serangoon Gardens on Sunday.
After that, went to the car and saw there is someone in the car beside mine with doors opened big big. Immeidiately i felt something 'bad' has happened and when i went closer, i saw that their car door is 'kissing' mine ! Shocked I stared at the lady passenger and then saw the guy driver beside her mumbled something before she close the door and looked down. After i went into my car, i kept staring at them and the lady just glance on me and looked away again as if nothing happened. No courtesy nor feeling bad at all. Think its a Niss Sun.
Though i understand that cars will eventually kena scratch and dents sooner or later but the sight of the incident makes my heart pain..... Crying or Very sad

Luckily there is no scratch nor dent on the car door......sigh.
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 11th August 2009, 11:03 am

Forgive my ignorance but what does MIJ stand for?? :-)

He wanna rev his engine and waste petrol, let him to it by all means. If I were you, I will purposely take an even longer time to park. There is nothing he can do except wait!! Hahaha!! Unless he decides to just whack into your car. :-)

Talking about carparks.......boy the ramp at 'The Central'.....crazy!! Was drinking there this weekend, was driving the camry, already 'high' when I got up cos of the circular ramp up!! This is even before I started drinking. Already head spinning. The worse was going down. Had to go super slow and this is after drinking. :-) My advise, for those driving and and wanna drink even a bit, avoid going to Helipad at the Central. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 11th August 2009, 11:06 am

MIJ = Make In Jepun (Japan)

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 11th August 2009, 11:16 am

Ohhh!! Ok ok!! :-)

add001.....what have you been thru with a Made In Japan Subaru that is so bad?? Do tell?? :-)

There is only one kinda Subaru that I fear!! Those in white, with flashing lights on top!! Hahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 11th August 2009, 11:18 am

I had a super bad experience in KPE too.. Got one stoopid rex tailgating me at 75 km/h on the extreme right lane on sunday midnite. then suddenly he high beam n horn at me. So i gave way to him lo. Then he sped up.. i guess around 100 to 110km/h.. can hear the vroom vroom sound from the stoopid rex..

the next moment i saw his car stopped in front of the round turn 500m ahead.. stopped by a TP motorcycle.. haha, i nv seen a TP in KPE before.. i guess, having a sporty car in spore doesn't make great sense .. especially speeding in KPE which is likely to tio from TP..
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 11th August 2009, 11:21 am

OB good to the rex ! thumbsup
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 11th August 2009, 11:23 am

Well, maybe he trying to reach speeds of like above 160km/h where he thinks the cameras cannot detect him?? Hahaha!! :-)

Rex all super loud only. Even if I have the cash, Rex will be the last performance car I would buy. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 11th August 2009, 11:49 am

this one i think i am right but u may tell me if am wrong....

place : mall car park
i was cruising/ looking for a slot. there was a white lexus in front of me oso looking for a slot.... i stopped my car so that there will be a distance between her car and mine. she moved away maybe around 10 car lengths and then the car right in front of me signalled that he is going out (am still stationary). as the car is going out, i started positioning my car... and then the white lexus started reversing very fast... but to no avail... am already there.

so i parked but this lady blocked my car and started shouting that she should have the slot,where the hell i learned my driving and i wait cause she is calling her husband....

so i waited...while she keep shouting and waiving her prada bag on me....

what happened between me and her husband is another story...

so... what u think? should i have given way?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 11th August 2009, 11:59 am

Well, for me, simple rule. Whatever carpark lot that opens up in front of you, and there are not cars waiting or signalled that they are waiting, you should be entitled to. :-)

Like for the Lexus, who ask her to go forward so fast?? And 10 car lengths is too far away. If I were the lady, I would let you have it. I will only reverse if there are not cars waiting behind me or if they are very far away. :-)

Anyways, if I treasure my car a lot of a situation like this happens, I will just let her park and go find another carpark far away. Then come back after that to scratch her car or remove her number plate or remove her tyres!! Hahahaha!! Better than I park my car there, she not happy, come and scratch my car and do whatever to it. :-)

Waste a bit of time better than wasting money to respray your car, etc.... :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 11th August 2009, 12:00 pm

From what i think, whoever nearer should have it. Razz
But ultimately, i think it still boils down to who is more gracious.
Likewise if you switch position with the Lexus, do you think you will let the Lexus have the lot that is a few cars behind you ?
Just my opinion.
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 11th August 2009, 12:02 pm

Wah DanielBigCow, you sure is fierce ! Twisted Evil
Whats your car plate ? Next time i sure let you park first. tongue
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 11th August 2009, 12:03 pm

pessimizt wrote:From what i think, whoever nearer should have it. Razz
But ultimately, i think it still boils down to who is more gracious.
Likewise if you switch position with the Lexus, do you think you will let the Lexus have the lot that is a few cars behind you ?
Just my opinion.

i go by that rule oso.... who first "reserved" it get it. if no one reserve, then the nearest get it.
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 11th August 2009, 12:09 pm

SFB xxxx. Hehehehe!! Think my car is prob one of the only SFB on a Forte around. :-)

Anyways its not that. I am just painting a scenerio where cases like this can happen. Maybe not so much in spore, but in msia, definitely. :-)

A few years back I was in a friend's mum's car and her mum actually did just that!! Someone 'stole' her lot and after she finally found a lot, she (this is the mum I am talking about) went back to look for that car and gave that car 'racing stripes' across both sides!!! Fierce!!! :-)

And this mum is like almost 60 yrs old!!! Power!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 11th August 2009, 12:15 pm

Salute to thee mum ! grin
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 11th August 2009, 12:23 pm

Always signal hazard light, thats they only way to tell people u are waiting for the lot, if she never signal, tell her how the hell u know she waiting?

She can be waiting for any other lot also.

Some ppl are just like tat, if not they dunno how to drive or doesn't know traffic rules.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 11th August 2009, 12:24 pm

Not my mum!! Friend's mum!! Hahaha!! :-)

My mum will not do things like this!! But then again, my mum was quite a good driver before. Think she would have definitely gotten the lot, and dun care!! Hahahaha!! :-)

Either that or she would call her students come 'help' her out. She used to be a teacher. Hehehe!! And somehow the worst students always love going to her for advise, etc!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 11th August 2009, 1:29 pm

haha...reminded me when I am still driving my old ride...parked at Great World City carpark, after makan and shopping with OC, went back to my car, a camry was beside me, the uncle driver opened his door so wide and hit mine so hard that it activated my shock sensor....went over and he just threw a dirty glance and said nowaday carpark very small without any apology and proceed to walk off...I then entered my passenger side and swing the door so hard with a bang that it left a pretty deep indent on his driver door and I came out standing at the side..He turned backed and shouted at me WTF I am doing?...I told him my arm too strong and that's the usual strength I used to open my door...He threatened to punch me and I was looking at him and telling him better think twice as I don't mind him landing the first punch after that it's my game..wanna try? then as usual shouting at me saying don't think u big size I dare not hit u, old man last time also got play number...blar blar....I told him to call whoever he want and I can wait for him....in the end he LL just walked off cursing and swearing..... cheers

if it's 10 yrs back, I will probably rearrange his face but of course in Sillypore context, i will entice him to throw the first punch then whatever follows is an act of self defense.....not road rage
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 11th August 2009, 1:40 pm

Hahahaha!! Actually if guys still ok. Dun think I can handle women!! Sigh.... they are my kryptonite!! Hahahaha!! :-)

Maybe its the years of scolding and nagging from my mum and aunts!! Hahahaha!! :-)

Anyways, not being sexist, but I find nowadays girls/women/ladies are a lot fiercer!! Hahaha!! Pretty scary at times!! Especially if they go on and on and on and on and on and on......... :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 11th August 2009, 2:00 pm

Wasai bro nothing, you more fierce sia. Gime your number plate too.......next time i make sure i park far far away from you. Razz
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 11th August 2009, 2:20 pm

wah... u pp so fierce... luckily i m on ur side... pls protect my little white lamb... tongue
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 11th August 2009, 2:52 pm

nothing wrote:haha...reminded me when I am still driving my old ride...parked at Great World City carpark, after makan and shopping with OC, went back to my car, a camry was beside me, the uncle driver opened his door so wide and hit mine so hard that it activated my shock sensor....went over and he just threw a dirty glance and said nowaday carpark very small without any apology and proceed to walk off...I then entered my passenger side and swing the door so hard with a bang that it left a pretty deep indent on his driver door and I came out standing at the side..He turned backed and shouted at me WTF I am doing?...I told him my arm too strong and that's the usual strength I used to open my door...He threatened to punch me and I was looking at him and telling him better think twice as I don't mind him landing the first punch after that it's my game..wanna try? then as usual shouting at me saying don't think u big size I dare not hit u, old man last time also got play number...blar blar....I told him to call whoever he want and I can wait for him....in the end he LL just walked off cursing and swearing..... cheers

if it's 10 yrs back, I will probably rearrange his face but of course in Sillypore context, i will entice him to throw the first punch then whatever follows is an act of self defense.....not road rage

wow!!! this is wat i said cool! ppl like dat stupid uncle deserves to get his car whacked like seow.. hate those kind of bloody ppl who think that they are the king of the road, in which by fact, they are the cowards of the road..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 11th August 2009, 2:55 pm

Hahaha!! 'Nothing' is something!! 'Nothing' is everything!! "Nothing' fears 'Nothing'!! Hahahaha!! :-)

Our Forum got Queen, got King, now got official Bodyguard/Security!!! Hehehe!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 11th August 2009, 2:57 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Hahaha!! 'Nothing' is something!! 'Nothing' is everything!! "Nothing' fears 'Nothing'!! Hahahaha!! :-)

Our Forum got Queen, got King, now got official Bodyguard/Security!!! Hehehe!! :-)

ah?? so u r the official bodyguard? What a Face eeek
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 11th August 2009, 3:00 pm

'Nothing' lah!! Not me!! I small fry!!! No balls one!! Hehehehe!! Bigcow but only tummy big!! Hahahaha!! :-)

I am a peace loving guy!! OR cow!! Hehehe!! My motto is, "Make Love, Not War"!!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 11th August 2009, 4:55 pm

haha....me no bodyguard..but used to worked as bouncer at Zouk in the 90s while saving up for my oversea study...used to 'handle' pple liao and have seen all kinds during my times....those that shout at u, cursed yr papa mama, all usually are chicken mans...those that really go for it, will not say much and let their actions talk.....as chinese said...quiet dog's bite can kill..... lol!
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 11th August 2009, 5:03 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:'Nothing' lah!! Not me!! I small fry!!! No balls one!! Hehehehe!! Bigcow but only tummy big!! Hahahaha!! :-)

I am a peace loving guy!! OR cow!! Hehehe!! My motto is, "Make Love, Not War"!!! :-)

LOL!!! i tot u the official bodyguard for this forum.. wahaha.. anyway, gals got so jia lat meh??? but come to think of it, i agree.. i met a few in my office who are the worst kind of B**** of all b*****es..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 11th August 2009, 5:06 pm

I rather have confrontation with guys anytimes rather than gals..... 8) indeed very scary......especially semi-drunk gals
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 11th August 2009, 5:09 pm

Gals bound to have the 'upper' hand de. Once they shout molest......siao liao. Hell lot of problem will start to come.....
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy 11th August 2009, 6:18 pm

nothing wrote:haha...reminded me when I am still driving my old ride...parked at Great World City carpark, after makan and shopping with OC, went back to my car, a camry was beside me, the uncle driver opened his door so wide and hit mine so hard that it activated my shock sensor....went over and he just threw a dirty glance and said nowaday carpark very small without any apology and proceed to walk off...I then entered my passenger side and swing the door so hard with a bang that it left a pretty deep indent on his driver door and I came out standing at the side..He turned backed and shouted at me WTF I am doing?...I told him my arm too strong and that's the usual strength I used to open my door...He threatened to punch me and I was looking at him and telling him better think twice as I don't mind him landing the first punch after that it's my game..wanna try? then as usual shouting at me saying don't think u big size I dare not hit u, old man last time also got play number...blar blar....I told him to call whoever he want and I can wait for him....in the end he LL just walked off cursing and swearing..... cheers

cool, bro! kick that old ass hard, man! I also cannot tahan ppl like that. damn rude! think either they drive more exp car or they are older. especially those aunties / uncles driving mercedes with yaya papaya face! drive slow slow ... park slant slant ... then cannot decide which way to turn. wow lau! arrrrgggghhhhhh .... Mad
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 11th August 2009, 6:29 pm

I have heard a better incident...one uncle driving a mercs was waiting for a lot in a shopping centre carpark, while moving forward to reverse, a young punk driving a suzuki sport just parked head in even though the uncle already on hazard light preparing to reverse in....the uncle got off and told the young punk that he was abt to reverse into the lot, how can he just snatch other's lot..the punk instead of apologetic, laughed at him and told him next time reverse faster if not happy can challenge him one on one...the uncle walked off, got into his mercs and reverse him his car ramming into the suzuki rear...the young punk was shocked, uncle came down and threw his name card at him, telling him. "uncle old liao cannot fight with you but uncle have money, if u not happy go claim my insurance." and then walked off back to his mercs and drove off..... Shocked

This time round I salute the uncle thumbsup
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 11th August 2009, 6:59 pm

nothing wrote:haha....me no bodyguard..but used to worked as bouncer at Zouk in the 90s while saving up for my oversea study...used to 'handle' pple liao and have seen all kinds during my times....those that shout at u, cursed yr papa mama, all usually are chicken mans...those that really go for it, will not say much and let their actions talk.....as chinese said...quiet dog's bite can kill..... lol!

Right bro nothing, my late grandmother use to tell me that during my younger days. Barking dog never bite ...
無聲狗咬死人!
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 11th August 2009, 7:09 pm

Wahh!! We have bouncer already!! See I told you!! This 'Nothing' comes with experience summore!! Hehehehe!! 90s bouncer even better!! More hands on!!! Great!! Settled!! :-)

Next time our gatherings got any problem whether within the group or with outsider, 'Nothing' shall settle for us!! :-)

If only spore can allow for those big ass jeeps like 'bigfoot'!! And if they allow that and I have the $$, I sure go get that!! Then dun care who or what car try to be funny with me, I sure just bang!!! Hehehe!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by bushi_do 11th August 2009, 8:29 pm

subaru wrx....
50% of the drivers...potential ah bengs/or full fledge ah bengs
20% of the drivers...jus normal drivers who appreciates the car
30% of the drivers...deluded drivers(who thinks sg road are the rally road of initial D

pardon me for the sterotyping guys. no offenses. thumbsup
bushi_do
bushi_do

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 11th August 2009, 10:09 pm

juansobrangtamad wrote:this one i think i am right but u may tell me if am wrong....

place : mall car park
i was cruising/ looking for a slot. there was a white lexus in front of me oso looking for a slot.... i stopped my car so that there will be a distance between her car and mine. she moved away maybe around 10 car lengths and then the car right in front of me signalled that he is going out (am still stationary). as the car is going out, i started positioning my car... and then the white lexus started reversing very fast... but to no avail... am already there.

so i parked but this lady blocked my car and started shouting that she should have the slot,where the hell i learned my driving and i wait cause she is calling her husband....

so i waited...while she keep shouting and waiving her prada bag on me....

what happened between me and her husband is another story...

so... what u think? should i have given way?

Bro i feeeel you man.

The other day something similar happened to me. It was at the open carpark beside Wheelock Place. Was waiting for a lot with another black mit lancer. Just nice, 2 cars on our right going off. So we let the 2 cars come out, then the black mit proceeded to park. This is when i noticed a sibei fast reversing silver copen all the way from 5-6cars away. Initially I was preparing to move forward to smoothly reverse park in but I stop moving forward wanting to see what that punk want to do. No way for that copen to park in as i was blocking, and no way i could park in as i dun have enough clearance. The Copen carried on reversing and was VERY close to banging into me. So freaking aggressive! That's when i decided to get down to see what the hell that bugger want. to my surprise, it's a petite lady. Then she started saying she waited very long and this lot belong to her. No way I was giving the lot to her as she was being unreasonable. So I told her to move in front and that I'm taking the lot and i got back in the car to park. Then another complication, there was a silver megane trying to take the lot from my back! haha. SO i had to the lady megane driver and she started to back away. When i turn back to face the front, this CRAZY Copen had already manoeuvred her car and managed to squeezed her car on my right between me and the parked cars! She kept on reversing... and reversing until WHAM!! Bang into the renault... I was left speechless. Deciding not to trouble myself further, i moved forward and park into another lot that was just vacated.

I think waiting for parking lot is a game of chance lah. Esp in these scenarios, so you're definitely not in the wrong. I mean why should we give up slots to aggressive babarians like these? Wink
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 11th August 2009, 10:22 pm

So the lady driver got her just deserves?? Both ladies didnt have catfight after their cars collided?? :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 11th August 2009, 11:03 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:So the lady driver got her just deserves?? Both ladies didnt have catfight after their cars collided?? :-)

Serve her right i guess. Both ladies came out of the car, the copen lady was furiously making phone calls. I think the Megane lady quite 冤枉. .

After the incident, I was telling my wife that the copen could have reversed into me, causing a lot of headache! No doubt it'll be her fault but my spicy would have to suffer because of her. Heng ah!
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 11th August 2009, 11:12 pm

Catfight!!! Hahahaha!! :-)

Well, guess thats just our culture here in spore. Most of us, not all, have kinda lost our 'give and take' nature.

Simply put, 'Selfish'. We always think of ourselves first before others. :-)

Thats why very few of us allow others. strangers, to go before us. Or open doors for complete strangers when we are outside. Or sometimes dun even say thank you or acknowledge ppl's kind acts towards us. Its quite saddening.

Take this situation for example. If you had maybe gave up the lot for her, she might be grateful and go up to you and thank you, and you might have made a new friend. And if she had given up the lot for you, she would not have collided with the megane. And if the megane hadnt been thinking only of getting the lot and not bothering if there are 2 other cars there, she would not have collided with the copen.

So you see, if all of you had been a little more giving/generous and less selfish/self-centered/kiasu, the whole incident could have been avoided. :-)

Hope I didnt offend you cboonh?? :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 11th August 2009, 11:47 pm

Like what the papers mentioned recently.....Singaporean got good education but NO basic manners. Example MRT & bus, most want to get in first to 'chop' a sit. Most dont give up their seats to elderly nor pregnant ladies. So many ugly incidents. Sigh. Suspect
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 12th August 2009, 12:29 am

Once my lady friend tired to reverse in an saw this lady standing in the lot. I got off and ask her to move aside and she said she is chupping for her boyfriend.

I was like "YOU SERIOUS?!!?!"
Lady: Why cannot? You not Singaporean arh?

I told my lady friend to park somewhere else and pick me up here once she collected her stuff from the post office.

Walked back to the lady and wait.

Lady: What you doing?
Me smile say nothing.
Lady: What you want to do?
Me smile say nothing.

Lady picked up phone, called boyfriend.

A few mins later, boyfriend in Honda Fit come.

Boyfriend, "What you want?"
Me smile say nothing
Boyfriend, "Don't play"
Me smile say nothing
Boyfriend parks the car, I keep smiling.

Boyfriend gives me stare as he walk off with gf, I smile.

Boyfriend walks back towards me,
Boyfriend, "You still stand here for what?"
Me smile say nothing

Couple got into car and drove off.

My friend just nice come back and I got into the car.

Weird couple, I was just waiting for my friend mah Razz
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 12th August 2009, 12:30 am

CLASSIC! thumbsup

nothing wrote:I have heard a better incident...one uncle driving a mercs was waiting for a lot in a shopping centre carpark, while moving forward to reverse, a young punk driving a suzuki sport just parked head in even though the uncle already on hazard light preparing to reverse in....the uncle got off and told the young punk that he was abt to reverse into the lot, how can he just snatch other's lot..the punk instead of apologetic, laughed at him and told him next time reverse faster if not happy can challenge him one on one...the uncle walked off, got into his mercs and reverse him his car ramming into the suzuki rear...the young punk was shocked, uncle came down and threw his name card at him, telling him. "uncle old liao cannot fight with you but uncle have money, if u not happy go claim my insurance." and then walked off back to his mercs and drove off..... Shocked

waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacks 12th August 2009, 12:43 am

Thanks members of FOGs. I have a good laugh seeing the stories. Equipping me with the skills to tackle people of this species.

Maybe... There should be law to enforce... with Fines $$$.

If can video the situation and use as evidence in court to sue... Wah... Many of us here can become Millionaires within 5 to 10 years (conservatively).
Blacks
Blacks

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy 12th August 2009, 1:29 am

grin
Fortec wrote:Once my lady friend tired to reverse in an saw this lady standing in the lot. I got off and ask her to move aside and she said she is chupping for her boyfriend.

I was like "YOU SERIOUS?!!?!"
Lady: Why cannot? You not Singaporean arh?

I told my lady friend to park somewhere else and pick me up here once she collected her stuff from the post office.

Walked back to the lady and wait.

Lady: What you doing?
Me smile say nothing.
Lady: What you want to do?
Me smile say nothing.

Lady picked up phone, called boyfriend.

A few mins later, boyfriend in Honda Fit come.

Boyfriend, "What you want?"
Me smile say nothing
Boyfriend, "Don't play"
Me smile say nothing
Boyfriend parks the car, I keep smiling.

Boyfriend gives me stare as he walk off with gf, I smile.

Boyfriend walks back towards me,
Boyfriend, "You still stand here for what?"
Me smile say nothing

Couple got into car and drove off.

My friend just nice come back and I got into the car.

Weird couple, I was just waiting for my friend mah Razz

hahahaha .... fortec bro, u very drama king leh! but i like yr style, man! hahahaha ... Twisted Evil
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy 12th August 2009, 1:32 am

nothing wrote:I have heard a better incident...one uncle driving a mercs was waiting for a lot in a shopping centre carpark, while moving forward to reverse, a young punk driving a suzuki sport just parked head in even though the uncle already on hazard light preparing to reverse in....the uncle got off and told the young punk that he was abt to reverse into the lot, how can he just snatch other's lot..the punk instead of apologetic, laughed at him and told him next time reverse faster if not happy can challenge him one on one...the uncle walked off, got into his mercs and reverse him his car ramming into the suzuki rear...the young punk was shocked, uncle came down and threw his name card at him, telling him. "uncle old liao cannot fight with you but uncle have money, if u not happy go claim my insurance." and then walked off back to his mercs and drove off..... Shocked

wow uncle trying to show that he got more balls than the young chap. win liao. tongue
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next