Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Selling off Forte after register on 25 Mar Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Selling off Forte after register on 25 Mar Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Selling off Forte after register on 25 Mar Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Selling off Forte after register on 25 Mar Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Selling off Forte after register on 25 Mar Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Selling off Forte after register on 25 Mar Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Selling off Forte after register on 25 Mar Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Selling off Forte after register on 25 Mar Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Selling off Forte after register on 25 Mar Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Selling off Forte after register on 25 Mar

+14
Happy
turbo4ev
PillowER
kapitan
froakies
ano57
saturnz^83
Tummified
Redbean
The Blue Cruiser
muff
Fortec
Cypher
Kiang
18 posters

Go down

Selling off Forte after register on 25 Mar Empty Re: Selling off Forte after register on 25 Mar

Post by Cypher 6th August 2009, 11:00 pm

$51,800???
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Selling off Forte after register on 25 Mar Empty Re: Selling off Forte after register on 25 Mar

Post by Fortec 6th August 2009, 11:02 pm

Maybe he was expecting a 4sec car with a less than 50k budget.

Maybe he wants to upgrade to koup

Maybe $$ not enough to pay installments.

Either way, that's a bit overpriced Razz
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 6th August 2009, 11:08 pm

To the uninformed buyer, it might be a steal if compared to the price now..
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 6th August 2009, 11:09 pm

agree with Fortec....new car only 52,999 now......anyway the car can only be transferred to the new owner on the 25 Sep (min 6 months as per LTA policy)....

Last edited by muff on 6th August 2009, 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 6th August 2009, 11:09 pm

ppl begging to get their rides....

but ppl start selling le ...

sad
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 6th August 2009, 11:12 pm

muff wrote:agree with Fortec....new car only 52,999 now......anyway the car can only be transferred to the new owner on the 25 Sep (min 6 months as per LTA policy)....

Bro, $52,999 is for SX or EX? Cause the one on sale is SX..

Opppsss -> my bad $52,999 is for SX... Embarassed
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 6th August 2009, 11:18 pm

Quote from another thread :

After ytd's COE,

1.6EX(M) $43,999
1.6EX(A) $46,999

1.6SX(M) $49,999
1.6SX(A) $52,999
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 6th August 2009, 11:43 pm

wasn't expecting the first 2th-hand forte to pop out so fast.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Redbean 7th August 2009, 12:03 am

His COE same as mine..ha

Redbean

Back to top Go down

Post by Tummified 7th August 2009, 12:05 am

If it was sold direct to a buyer, the owner might even have a small chance to profit from the sale.

Tummified

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 7th August 2009, 12:16 am

Wow..dat's very fast of the owner to sell off his Forte..it's not even 5 mths old!
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 7th August 2009, 1:06 am

muff wrote:Quote from another thread :

After ytd's COE,

1.6EX(M) $43,999
1.6EX(A) $46,999

1.6SX(M) $49,999
1.6SX(A) $52,999

Selling off Forte after register on 25 Mar FortePrice7Aug09
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 7th August 2009, 12:51 pm

saturnz^83 wrote:Wow..dat's very fast of the owner to sell off his Forte..it's not even 5 mths old!

Let me guess,

Buy new car, drive a while...... Tio Pok.. no job.. sell car.... The fella makan the car sure Happy man....
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by froakies 7th August 2009, 12:53 pm

Owner buang very jialat then got it repaired and sell it off is it?
froakies
froakies

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 7th August 2009, 12:55 pm

ano57 wrote:
saturnz^83 wrote:Wow..dat's very fast of the owner to sell off his Forte..it's not even 5 mths old!

Let me guess,

Buy new car, drive a while...... Tio Pok.. no job.. sell car.... The fella makan the car sure Happy man....

why so negative??? maybe owner tio baypeow, or tio toto, upgraded to conti... go chay puay kee, kee jeepu chay sushi, then kee ee tar lee chay spa get tii leh!!! wah lau eh....

*writing the above reminds me of what's written about horrible engrish in that other forum.... hahaa
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by PillowER 7th August 2009, 12:57 pm

Shocked So sad to hear that.... Sad
PillowER
PillowER

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 7th August 2009, 2:54 pm

kapitan wrote:
ano57 wrote:

Let me guess,

why so negative??? maybe owner tio baypeow, or tio toto, upgraded to conti... go chay puay kee, kee jeepu chay sushi, then kee ee tar lee chay spa get tii leh!!! wah lau eh....

*writing the above reminds me of what's written about horrible engrish in that other forum.... hahaa

NA SI WA WU JIT PA BAN!!!!!
Ya right... IF....... IF........

no worries Kap san.... Engrish updated to version 2.0.... HAHAHA
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 7th August 2009, 3:21 pm

So that car plate is SJR9161X
anyone know the owner?

But the selling Price really CMI leh.
Who will want when current price is 53K COE 13+
This car only 4K+ COE =_=.......
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 7th August 2009, 4:12 pm

cannot be SJR lah
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 7th August 2009, 4:49 pm

hmmm Wonder why .. Its stated in the scripting leh.....
meaning ITS THE REAL plate number.....

Maybe owner really Tio TOTO change to new car.. retain old plate...
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy 7th August 2009, 7:19 pm

while reading this thread ... like hammer hit my toes ... can't help but feeling strange and KPO why sell so fast? scratch

for the past few days, i have been thinking how to
talk->discuss->scare my SE to rush the car out for me.
hmmm ... but now ... fishy fishy pale
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 7th August 2009, 7:20 pm

maybe the owner is one of the 2000 workers who are going to get retrenched by Seagate...
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy 7th August 2009, 8:25 pm

hah Suspect ... lately i hear retrenchment quite frequently again ... just that its quietly and very subtle. affraid that's why ... hear no wind, smell no smoke ... but its happening again. haiz ... silent
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 7th August 2009, 8:44 pm

His COE 4k plus one so..... I think should be first batch..... so should have bought the car at 48 999 or even the prelauch batch..... so even if bargin until 50K the seller also earn leh.....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 8th August 2009, 12:51 am

luvxiaobeng wrote:His COE 4k plus one so..... I think should be first batch..... so should have bought the car at 48 999 or even the prelauch batch..... so even if bargin until 50K the seller also earn leh.....

u forgot to take in consideration the bank interest rate. nvr earn...unless he bought with full cash.
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by zleipnir 8th August 2009, 1:07 am

if he buys the 2.0L that time and sells now... of cos earn lah... lol Razz but den again... will ppl buy or not?
zleipnir
zleipnir

Back to top Go down

Post by karabi 8th August 2009, 10:06 am

I was there on Wed. The boss say owner won a car, that is why he sold. Haha, but I guess all dealers will say that? Lol.

Car condition wise, to a noob like me, it looks fine, but definitely not worth the price. Shocked
karabi
karabi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 8th August 2009, 11:35 am

karabi wrote:I was there on Wed. The boss say owner won a car, that is why he sold. Haha, but I guess all dealers will say that? Lol.

Car condition wise, to a noob like me, it looks fine, but definitely not worth the price. Shocked

i dun see any lucky draw got win forte one ley ...

if got, i sure ask my whole family to join
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by zleipnir 8th August 2009, 12:49 pm

he never say win forte mah... he said won car lol

How i wish i also can win a car... Mad

Kiang wrote:
karabi wrote:I was there on Wed. The boss say owner won a car, that is why he sold. Haha, but I guess all dealers will say that? Lol.

zleipnir
zleipnir

Back to top Go down

Post by karabi 8th August 2009, 5:50 pm

zleipnir wrote:he never say win forte mah... he said won car lol

How i wish i also can win a car... Mad

Kiang wrote:

Lol. IF i didn't remember wrongly, the boss said the owner won a Lexus s200. Dun blame me if i'm wrong.

Anyway, just bought a forte today! =)
karabi
karabi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down