Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!!

+27
mkhaidir81
Forte81
longbow
scorpey
KingJerry
ckpay
forte3737
leedevil
aural
daniu82
muff
arkaneslayer
my_motor
nothing
JuanST
Antzyd
eric lee
jamesz
city_snap
Terrier
thrillman
waypoint
ozzie75
FriesL
nocash
Kiang
keigo
31 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! Empty Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!!

Post by keigo 31st July 2009, 11:39 am

Hi All

I'm going to write a friendly letter to C&C and KIA Korea regarding our unsolvable issues.

Should all these letter fail, I will then escalate the matter to either small claim or CASE.

Can I have your help to PM me your Car Plate Number and state which problems you belong to if you want to settle your issue if not you can happy continue keep complain in this forum until you sold off your car Razz

- Dashboard vibrating issue.
- Leather Seat issue.

Thank you
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! Empty Re: Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!!

Post by Kiang 31st July 2009, 11:43 am

Bro ...

my headlight still fogging after 3 X change new...

so this helps?
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! Empty Re: Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!!

Post by keigo 31st July 2009, 11:46 am

Kiang wrote:Bro ...

my headlight still fogging after 3 X change new...

so this helps?

ok then PM me your plate number and issues
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 31st July 2009, 1:44 pm

wow!!! everthing you also can sovle, just pm you will do....
how about money not enough? can also pm you?
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 31st July 2009, 1:46 pm

nocash wrote:wow!!! everthing you also can sovle, just pm you will do....
how about money not enough? can also pm you?

can give me your detail I intro u to sell blood and sperm lor lolz
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 31st July 2009, 1:49 pm

Not enough sell organ also can
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 1st August 2009, 11:42 am

haaa.. bro. Keigo..u r such a nice guy.... grin even have lobang to sell organ.. haaa....

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by ozzie75 3rd August 2009, 11:49 pm

I have the vibrating sound at the dashboard, and the side pillar of the driver's seat.

ozzie75

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 4th August 2009, 12:10 am

If it's the side pillar next to the driver's seat, try moving the adjustable top seat belt anchor point a few times to see if it resolves it. Check also if it's the rear door on the driver's side that's the culprit. I also thought it was the side pillar at first until I got my wife to drive the car and I sat in the rear seat behind the driver; it was the door. Suspect

ozzie75 wrote:I have the vibrating sound at the dashboard, and the side pillar of the driver's seat.
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by ozzie75 4th August 2009, 9:54 am

waypoint wrote:If it's the side pillar next to the driver's seat, try moving the adjustable top seat belt anchor point a few times to see if it resolves it. Check also if it's the rear door on the driver's side that's the culprit. I also thought it was the side pillar at first until I got my wife to drive the car and I sat in the rear seat behind the driver; it was the door. Suspect

ozzie75 wrote:I have the vibrating sound at the dashboard, and the side pillar of the driver's seat.

Ok. Will try it out. Thanks.

ozzie75

Back to top Go down

Post by thrillman 4th August 2009, 10:04 am

Most of the time is due to the coins or loose items inside the car.

thrillman

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 4th August 2009, 10:56 am

Dashboard vibrating?? what are the symptoms?? can give some example??

Do you guyz observes something? I think might be related to the windscreen crack. Though mine haven kena, but once kena I can cfm that is the cause.

After driving under hot sun den park at MSCP and 4hours later, the moment I drive down the MSCP slope (e.g. 3A to 2B) then turn right, I hear the sound like being tilted and suspect is the windscreen.
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by city_snap 4th August 2009, 11:03 am

When drive on highway, my dashboard also generate a noticible "tick --tick --tick" sound, very irritating.mad

city_snap

Back to top Go down

Post by jamesz 25th August 2009, 11:50 am

hi, any bro had this problem fixed? went for my servicing recently and their receipt stated that they inoculate d dashboard area near d hazard light button...sounds better from that area liao...but d steering wheel side still have noise when going over uneven surface...sianzzz...i only told them bout d hazard area...din mention anything bout d steering wheel problem...

jamesz

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 29th August 2009, 3:56 pm

Fellow members with vibrating(especially those with intermittent "ticking" sounds coming from somewhere in the dashboard/console area), can I confirm that most, if not all of you, who have such issues have the steering wheel set to the highest and innermost(towards the front of the car) position?

I ask this because as I was dusting the car yesterday evening, I decided to lower the steering wheel position down by just a touch so that the steering wheel column housing is not in contact with the dashboard meter-cluster housing. This morning while driving to work; from Sengkang to Tuas area, not one 'tick' was heard and very little jarring/vibrating of the dashboard/console area was observed. thumbsup

Maybe you guys can try this out?

Post your feedback here.

BR,
w a y
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by eric lee 8th October 2009, 6:31 am

had told the servicing guy in LK about the noise at the dashboard and they aknowledge it.......they promise will check it out for me for my next servicing......its a fact that quite alot of Forte encounter this problem.
eric lee
eric lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Antzyd 8th October 2009, 9:29 am

i think your windscreen cracking is due to the solar film.

my issue so far is headlight fogging.
EPS mode on once.
No shift lock

Antzyd

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 8th October 2009, 1:06 pm

how can solar film affect ws cracking? Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! Icon_scratch
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 8th October 2009, 2:30 pm

Solar film cause windscreen to crack? How do u come to such an assumption? Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! Icon_lol
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by my_motor 9th October 2009, 12:43 am

waypoint wrote:Fellow members with vibrating(especially those with intermittent "ticking" sounds coming from somewhere in the dashboard/console area), can I confirm that most, if not all of you, who have such issues have the steering wheel set to the highest and innermost(towards the front of the car) position?

I ask this because as I was dusting the car yesterday evening, I decided to lower the steering wheel position down by just a touch so that the steering wheel column housing is not in contact with the dashboard meter-cluster housing. This morning while driving to work; from Sengkang to Tuas area, not one 'tick' was heard and very little jarring/vibrating of the dashboard/console area was observed. Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! 332362

Maybe you guys can try this out?

Post your feedback here.

BR,
w a y

I just got my car on 28/09/2009 and do not have this issue. But today, try to adjust steering wheel lower and nearer to me.... then while I was driving at PIE, very fine "ticking" sounds coming from dashboard/console area.... so tomorrow will try to change position to see whether it help.

Another issue, I also notice when I step on the padel (off audio), I can hear very weak zee..zee.. sound from the front left corner. Anyone has this issue ?

my_motor

Back to top Go down

Post by my_motor 20th October 2009, 3:17 pm

eric lee wrote:had told the servicing guy in LK about the noise at the dashboard and they aknowledge it.......they promise will check it out for me for my next servicing......its a fact that quite alot of Forte encounter this problem.

did you fixed any sucker holder for mobile or GPS on the windscreen. It maybe due to the holder product the noise... initially I thought that noise from dashboard, after I adjusted the knob of the holder, the noise disappear

my_motor

Back to top Go down

Post by arkaneslayer 21st October 2009, 8:08 pm

i also hv that dashboard ticking sound. just surfaced recently.

arkaneslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 21st October 2009, 8:34 pm

today as i drove home from work, i decided not to turn-on my sound system....while on the expressway, i can hear rattling noises clearly coming from 3 different locations all at the same time.... Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! Icon_silent

1. RH window glass area
2. inside LH door panel
3. Pax seat belt clip vibrating against centre console
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by daniu82 21st October 2009, 10:47 pm

My driver seat got creaking sound leh, i tink it is coming from the bottom part but dunno how to solve wor..... I already tried to shift the seat up and down but still can hear the sound.... Mad

daniu82

Back to top Go down

Post by my_motor 22nd October 2009, 11:20 pm

did you place anything onthe front left/right sunshade ?

my_motor

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 27th October 2009, 7:39 pm

now that i think i got the vibrating sound (very soft..) only when I close my ear to the console then you hear with audio off and car start to move... hiaz...
Anyone? help! haaiz..
also seat squeking sound.. but manage to solve by really seating the seat to the mechanism but some time if i lean sideway could hear also...

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by arkaneslayer 28th October 2009, 10:40 am

for those who have buzzing at the front panel - send it in. they can fix it.

arkaneslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 28th October 2009, 10:43 am

I got one weird sound from the IPOD area and will only come on when at 4th gear 2k RPM ard 60km/h and abv. Once i change 5th gear no sound.

Sounds like something loose but weird cos only at 4th gear...
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by eric lee 29th October 2009, 3:34 pm

Just got my car service yesterday and told them about the ticking sound, it actually can fro the clock and HU area. They got it fixed. But still there will be some from the speedometer part.
eric lee
eric lee

Back to top Go down

Post by ozzie75 1st November 2009, 9:58 pm

eric lee wrote:Just got my car service yesterday and told them about the ticking sound, it actually can fro the clock and HU area. They got it fixed. But still there will be some from the speedometer part.

Can tell us where you service your car? Did you leave your car for a day with them?

ozzie75

Back to top Go down

Post by eric lee 2nd November 2009, 1:57 pm

yup i left the car with them.......to my surprise after a few days the sound was back again....sianz! Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! Kopfschuettel i left my car at Leng Kee.
eric lee
eric lee

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 2nd November 2009, 3:03 pm

u consider good already...i left there 3 times overnight...2 times the next day collect...the latest 1 i left there for 1 week till not they still cant solve my prob...me want to bang table liao...anyway i left at pandan gardens...

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by eric lee 2nd November 2009, 3:06 pm

more problems coming from our precious Forte.....aiyah. We all try this car but seems that problems keep arising......confused. Didnt encounter all this when driving Toyota.
eric lee
eric lee

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 4th November 2009, 1:03 pm

Toyota is in a different class.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by ckpay 5th November 2009, 10:01 am

Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! 316913 e irritating sound happened more n more frequent n it did bother me. siao~~

i reported e issue to LKSC during my 5k and 10k service, yet they juz said they hear nth and ask me to keep on monitoring... Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! Kopfschuettel

any bro's car had rectified tis prob??

ckpay

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 5th November 2009, 2:24 pm

Ehh what's the dashboard vibrating sound ar? And also the leather seats issue. Mine seems ok le. But i'm not exactly sure as this is my first car and i don't know how it should be.
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 5th November 2009, 2:31 pm

daniu82 wrote:My driver seat got creaking sound leh, i tink it is coming from the bottom part but dunno how to solve wor..... I already tried to shift the seat up and down but still can hear the sound.... Mad

i faced it too
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 15th November 2009, 12:21 am

I realised my air con super noisy. At stationary, can hear sounds like cards flipping. Going to highlight to them at next servicing. Once i move the sound will be gone.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 15th November 2009, 7:52 pm

Kiang wrote:
daniu82 wrote:My driver seat got creaking sound leh, i tink it is coming from the bottom part but dunno how to solve wor..... I already tried to shift the seat up and down but still can hear the sound.... Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! Icon_mad

i faced it too

hey guys, recently i notice this creaking sound under driver seat too.. only hear it if i try to lead my body forward n backward, at times while car turns oso got this sound.. did u guys highlight during servicing n any update? i will report this during next servicing..
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 15th November 2009, 8:19 pm

how about a dose of WD40?

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 15th November 2009, 9:00 pm

i think tat will do the trick.. but problem is i dun knw where excatly the sound come from...
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 15th November 2009, 9:26 pm

mine use to have, it disappeared recently
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 15th November 2009, 9:34 pm

longbow, did u do anything? mine appear suddenly.. as if "it" left ur car n enter mine.. haha..
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 15th November 2009, 10:20 pm

eh i did do something jumping around to confirm the noise, constantly sit back and push the steering wheel. Then suddenly gone
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 15th November 2009, 10:28 pm

My old car used to have that and goes away after a while also.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 15th November 2009, 10:39 pm

Maybe it's not "seasoned" yet?

lol
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by daniu82 16th November 2009, 8:46 pm

I went to do some minor touch up of paint @ C&C today and I asked abt the creaking sound and the person told mi tat it is normal to have creaking sound due to free play......

daniu82

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 16th November 2009, 9:06 pm

daniu82 wrote:I went to do some minor touch up of paint @ C&C today and I asked abt the creaking sound and the person told mi tat it is normal to have creaking sound due to free play......
ya....to CnC creaking sound is normal on KIA car and all the owners should stop complaining and juz live with it..... Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! Icon_porc Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! Icon_porc Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! Icon_porc Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! Icon_porc

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/general-discussion-for-cars-only-f30/useful-tips-for-newsic-drivers-by-kia-motorscc-t2305.htm
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte81 26th November 2009, 12:04 am

I guess this email i just wrote is quite relevant.

Dear ******, this is becoming most tiresome. In the 1 month or so since i have brought my car in for my 10k servicing, i had to bring my car back for rectifications twice. Not just once, but twice and yet, after the latest rectifications which just took place today, i'm still left with an unresolved issue. Let me chronicle this incredible turn of events since i did my 10k servicing on 23rd October.

Issues brought up on 23/10/2009:
Issues brought up during 10k servicing:
1. Condensation in headlamps.
I was advised repeatedly by different customer care officers that this is the norm. I can assure you this is not the norm. In 4 different cars i have drove (Nissan Cefiro, Suzuki Swift, Toyota Camry, even a beat up 20 year old Toyota Hiace), this is probably the only car whose headlamps fog up so badly during a car wash or even passing rain. Headlamps that fog up so bad, even a 20 year old vehicle has problems beating it, fancy that. (Issue unresolved)

2. Steering wheel not centered, alignment off.
According to the notes and i quote; "Centralised steering wheel and done steering calibration, tested ok". This is just epic comedy as i discover to my cost the moment i drove out of the care centre, The steering wheel was so off center, i could center the steering wheel, go straight in a parking lot and discover im actually slanting extremely to the left. Hence, my email to you dated 24th October when i requested to bring my vehicle in for rectification. If my car wasn't an OPC car and if i had not needed to wait until 7pm to collect it when all the customer care officers have already left, i would have gone straight back and given the engineer a piece of my mind. As it is, i had to satisfy myself with going back on another day to rectify it. (Issue unresolved)

Issues brought up on following week after 23/10/2009 (can't remember exact day as no invoice was issued this time):
1. Steering wheel not centered, alignment off.
Issue finally resolved. I drove off a relieved man thinking that it is finally over only to discover even more problems.

That very night, i discovered that my steering wheel has developed a clicking sound when it is being turned. Even worse, i acquired a new set of buzzing sounds which seem to be originating from the tweeter nearest to me. I must confess it took quite alot of willpower for me not to call up and blast the person on the receiving end when i called yet again to check whether i can bring my vehicle in for yet another rectification.

Issues brought up on 25/11/2009:
1. Clicking sound originating from steering wheel when turning.
I quote; "Checked and lubricated clock spring, tested ok" (Issue resolved)

2. Front right door with vibration when driving.
I quote: "Checked and no trouble found. Re-tighten door front right. Tested ok"

Refering to abovementioned point 2, i do not recall the customer care officer writing anything down about it being a vibration. In fact, i explicitly said that it was a buzzing sound which originated near the tweeter. (and which he advised me that he will state that its originating from that area and not just the tweeter, so that the area will be checked thoroughly)

I have no problems with the customer care officers all of whom if anything, are courteous and prompt with service.

However, i take offence at the way highlighted issues are often dismissed by the engineers as "no trouble found", "no condensation detected" or "advised to monitor". May i ask what have i been doing if not monitoring and then highlighting the issues/problems discovered?

I don't bring my car in for servicing because i get a kick out of it. It certainly isn't because the refreshments are amazing. In fact, i have wasted 3 off days since i have taken possession of this vehicle, just to bring it in for rectification. In fact, i have spent so much time in your lounge that i can tell you the pau steamer has switched positions with the coffee maker since the last time i dropped in and that siew mai wasn't available this time round, unlike the last 2 times.

Please tell me, if you were in my position, would you not feel extremely pissed off or even annoyed that the notes keep saying "tested ok" only for you to discover it is not ok on the way home? I just wasted another $20 on an OPC coupon and the use of my car, spent half a day in the lounge to get it rectified only to have the buzzing sound revisit me again the moment i'm back on the road. I would very much like to bring the engineer who signed off on this round of rectifications on a test drive to let him listen to how the sound sounds like and where it is originating from. So please, humour me, tell me who signed off on it and i will show him exactly what i meant by the buzzing sound so that i can get it fixed and moved on. As it is, i'm already losing faith in your claim that C&C is "first class for cars".

Forte81

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 27th November 2009, 1:27 pm

its relevant but i think it will not help you in anyway.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next