Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
How do you all manage songs on a thumbdrive Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
How do you all manage songs on a thumbdrive Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
How do you all manage songs on a thumbdrive Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
How do you all manage songs on a thumbdrive Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
How do you all manage songs on a thumbdrive Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
How do you all manage songs on a thumbdrive Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
How do you all manage songs on a thumbdrive Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
How do you all manage songs on a thumbdrive Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
How do you all manage songs on a thumbdrive Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

How do you all manage songs on a thumbdrive

+2
tish
kapitan
6 posters

Go down

How do you all manage songs on a thumbdrive Empty How do you all manage songs on a thumbdrive

Post by kapitan 13th July 2009, 4:12 pm

Got too many songs saved in my thumbdrive, 2GB only, to play in the car... these are saved in sub folders and also have songs in the root directory....

some times find it difficult to search for the songs I wanna hear.... only to keep pressing on the up or down key on the steering wheel to get to the right song.. what you guys do??
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

How do you all manage songs on a thumbdrive Empty Re: How do you all manage songs on a thumbdrive

Post by tish 13th July 2009, 4:41 pm

u can scroll by folders or names de ma... i just put ALL the sond in 1 folder and click RDM for random play, got bored of 1 socn just press next on the steering wheel.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

How do you all manage songs on a thumbdrive Empty Re: How do you all manage songs on a thumbdrive

Post by Juz@kid 14th July 2009, 4:01 am

kapi,, to search for songs u wanna hear, hv u try...

1. seach by folder by pressing e up down 'FOLDER' button then scroll e folder for e song by pressing up down e 'SEEK/TRACK' or e up down button on e steering...

2. juz by turning left or right e 'FILE/TUNE' button...

....its not advisable to do it while u r driving...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 14th July 2009, 9:44 am

I have a 8Gb thumbdrive. I sort my music out on my computer by allocating folders with the musician's name as individual folders. Then I switch folders when I'm looking for a particular song, alot easier to hunt. But 8Gb not enough..time to upgrade to 6Gb when sony comes out with their 16gb of the microvault..

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 14th July 2009, 10:10 am

tiny wrote:I have a 8Gb thumbdrive. I sort my music out on my computer by allocating folders with the musician's name as individual folders. Then I switch folders when I'm looking for a particular song, alot easier to hunt. But 8Gb not enough..time to upgrade to 6Gb when sony comes out with their 16gb of the microvault..

how do you switch folder effortlessly? you got to turn the knob or press the up down switch until the next folder? bypassing the rest of the songs in the top folder until it reaches the next?? any shortcut???
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 14th July 2009, 10:19 am

if your songs are arranged in folders, just click "folder" switch (left or right) till u reach the folder u want and press the knob "enter" which is below the folder switch...
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by ckpay 14th July 2009, 10:42 am

dont u find it is bit dangerous to do so while driving? tongue

didnt realize there is a RDM option, it is quite sick it always play the 1st song from the root directory. you always keep to press up/down to search and listen for another song, imagine u got 1k MP3 in ur thumbdrive... Rolling Eyes

ckpay

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 14th July 2009, 11:36 am

I was thinking of buying a 8G kingston microSD that comes with USB reader, super small and black so its no obvious to thief's naked eyes also when plugged in.... from Tampines Giant

Look something like this

How do you all manage songs on a thumbdrive Usb-micro-sd-card-reader_1
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 15th July 2009, 1:32 am

Tish, you sure Giant sells that? I want to get one of those!

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down