Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Cab driver knock in to motocyclist deliberately! Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Cab driver knock in to motocyclist deliberately! Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Cab driver knock in to motocyclist deliberately! Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Cab driver knock in to motocyclist deliberately! Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Cab driver knock in to motocyclist deliberately! Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Cab driver knock in to motocyclist deliberately! Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Cab driver knock in to motocyclist deliberately! Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Cab driver knock in to motocyclist deliberately! Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Cab driver knock in to motocyclist deliberately! Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Cab driver knock in to motocyclist deliberately!

+6
mwerkz
joepele
tish
dandeana21
Siaoster
Fortec
10 posters

Go down

Cab driver knock in to motocyclist deliberately! Empty Cab driver knock in to motocyclist deliberately!

Post by Fortec 2nd July 2009, 3:48 pm

Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Cab driver knock in to motocyclist deliberately! Empty Re: Cab driver knock in to motocyclist deliberately!

Post by Siaoster 2nd July 2009, 4:01 pm

wat the !!!!!

not to stereotype cab drivers....but there are really some black sheeps that really spoil the whole image of cab drivers.... mad

I hope the police got his licence plate number from the witness, he get this licence revoked, best of all...face the walls for a long time to rethink about what he had done !! mad
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Cab driver knock in to motocyclist deliberately! Empty Re: Cab driver knock in to motocyclist deliberately!

Post by Fortec 2nd July 2009, 4:08 pm

There's black sheep in every community, we need them to differentiate the white ones haha.

But this one is really too much, remind me of that cab driver who caused the death of a motorist few years back also because of road rage. He forced the motorist to the central railings....sigh.

Definitely must be harsh on this one if caught.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 2nd July 2009, 4:13 pm

Fortec wrote:There's black sheep in every community, we need them to differentiate the white ones haha.

But this one is really too much, remind me of that cab driver who caused the death of a motorist few years back also because of road rage. He forced the motorist to the central railings....sigh.

waahhh.. dat cabbie muz be whacked and squeezed to the central railings and see if he liked dat oso.. Suspect
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 2nd July 2009, 4:17 pm

dandeana21 wrote:
Fortec wrote:There's black sheep in every community, we need them to differentiate the white ones haha.

waahhh.. dat cabbie muz be whacked and squeezed to the central railings and see if he liked dat oso.. Suspect

That one caught liao, license kantong and jail forgot how many years liao. Ironically, the main witness to his final verdict was his passenger.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 2nd July 2009, 4:24 pm

Fortec wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:

That one caught liao, license kantong and jail forgot how many years liao. Ironically, the main witness to his final verdict was his passenger.

add some more punishment.. wahahaha.. tongue
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 2nd July 2009, 4:25 pm

dandeana21 wrote:
Fortec wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:

add some more punishment.. wahahaha.. tongue

like...BEAR HUG??? Razz
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 2nd July 2009, 4:33 pm

OMG.... dont take peoples' live for a channel to vent frustration... Ever live is priceless and worth so much more than anything in the world....

thats why when emotionally unstable, always stop 1 side n cool down first...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 2nd July 2009, 5:40 pm

Must be charged for attempted murder.
Nothing else...

what was he thinking?
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 2nd July 2009, 5:46 pm

did any eyewitness got his taxi license plate number down? else dunno how to track. u think de taxi gps system can track de taxi driver?

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 2nd July 2009, 6:03 pm

wonder if there's any passanger in his taxi...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 2nd July 2009, 6:12 pm

talk abt that..

yesterday when travelling along lower delta.. got 1 motorcyclist from a slip road STOP line dash out into my lane.. almost knock down by me.. lucky my reaction is fast enough to siam him.. den I see his no. plate.. WTF JB fellow! As predicted as most singapore cyclist are more kia si.. see car will cfm stop at the stop line den go when clear.. but this jiu hu kia.. daring! applause..

If really knock him.. i not heart pain did i kill him anot.. but i heart pain my car got scratch!! =X
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 2nd July 2009, 6:59 pm

LOL, but not all mysian are like that, its only the black sheep lah Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 2nd July 2009, 7:24 pm

Dono if they ever think that the ride is their son or daughter and is being disturbed the same way by other road users, how would they feel ... dont they ever think ?? mad
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 2nd July 2009, 9:09 pm

haha singapore style.. "pi ka pi qiu" den FIGHT!
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 2nd July 2009, 9:27 pm

Terrier wrote:haha singapore style.. "pi ka pi qiu" den FIGHT!

先礼后兵。
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 2nd July 2009, 9:28 pm

The lorry driver looks like a Chinese National. Hope he is one, so as to kill the bad impression. Very Happy
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 2nd July 2009, 9:46 pm

The White Cruiser wrote:The lorry driver looks like a Chinese National. Hope he is one, so as to kill the bad impression. Very Happy

I never have bad impression on any national, it's all the media fault, general public just drink everything they got on the counter.

What's the fuss with Chinese National anyways, my dad is one and so is ur grandparents or ur great parents.
I am disgusted by how people can forget their ancestral roots and put themselves on the snob pedestal.

The chinese workers today are just doing what our fore fathers did before...trying to make a living, it's the same everywhere.

I think I m cranky again...
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 2nd July 2009, 9:55 pm

let me smack ur pipi and u to uncrank u heheh
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 2nd July 2009, 10:19 pm

tish wrote:let me smack ur pipi and u to uncrank u heheh

Sounds good Very Happy~~~
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 2nd July 2009, 10:20 pm

ermm i change my mind hahaha
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 2nd July 2009, 10:22 pm

tish wrote:ermm i change my mind hahaha

hiak hiak hiak
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 2nd July 2009, 10:26 pm

Fortec wrote:
The White Cruiser wrote:The lorry driver looks like a Chinese National. Hope he is one, so as to kill the bad impression. Very Happy

I never have bad impression on any national, it's all the media fault, general public just drink everything they got on the counter.

What's the fuss with Chinese National anyways, my dad is one and so is ur grandparents or ur great parents.
I am disgusted by how people can forget their ancestral roots and put themselves on the snob pedestal.

The chinese workers today are just doing what our fore fathers did before...trying to make a living, it's the same everywhere.

hiak hiak hiak.. i tink i'm one of them.. LOL!! angel
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 2nd July 2009, 10:36 pm

dandeana21 wrote:
Fortec wrote:

hiak hiak hiak.. i tink i'm one of them.. LOL!! angel

It's probably the same way with them when SGreans are working on their side of the field.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 2nd July 2009, 11:41 pm

If you ask me, getting that POS cabbie may not be too difficult a task so long as he did not dis-able his GPS receiver and the powers-that-be have the resources to analyse the tracklogs for all taxis at that junction, at that approximate given time.

BR,
w a y

Last edited by waypoint on 3rd July 2009, 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 2nd July 2009, 11:50 pm

hopefully he was traced using these sources....
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 3rd July 2009, 1:35 am

Fortec wrote:

If you have been following up on the media, in fact, they seldom talk ill of Chinese Nationals except for a few times. Most of the bad impressions are generated in the general public itself, from general observation and personal encounters with the Chinese Nationals, etc.

Ancestral roots, yes but if you say China roots, sorry, I am born in Singapore. I don't have a PRC or ROC identity card/passport/citizenship so I don't feel loyal to China.

Btw, most of my ancestors have migrated to Singapore when Qing Dynasty was damn weak. So... the roots are here.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 3rd July 2009, 1:40 am

ok.. stop these nationalism arguement..... FOCUS on the main topic.. pity the victim not the other way... kekeke thumbsup
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 3rd July 2009, 1:53 am

impact2001 wrote:ok.. stop these nationalism arguement..... FOCUS on the main topic.. pity the victim not the other way... kekeke thumbsup

it's not argument lah, just peer sharing. Very Happy

anyway, speaking of this incident, do you notice an irony to it?
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 3rd July 2009, 1:55 am

The White Cruiser wrote:
Fortec wrote:

If you have been following up on the media, in fact, they seldom talk ill of Chinese Nationals except for a few times. Most of the bad impressions are generated in the general public itself, from general observation and personal encounters with the Chinese Nationals, etc.

Ancestral roots, yes but if you say China roots, sorry, I am born in Singapore. I don't have a PRC or ROC identity card/passport/citizenship so I don't feel loyal to China.

Btw, most of my ancestors have migrated to Singapore when Qing Dynasty was damn weak. So... the roots are here.

My post is not aim at u. What's the need for apology and what has it got to do with loyalty to China?

They are just like any of us, trying to make a living for a better future, same goes for the FT from other parts of the world. It's just ranting, need salt? got a pinch left Very Happy

P.S. add "O" to urs in my previous post please...I think that gives wrong impression Razz
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 3rd July 2009, 1:56 am

The White Cruiser wrote:
impact2001 wrote:ok.. stop these nationalism arguement..... FOCUS on the main topic.. pity the victim not the other way... kekeke thumbsup

it's not argument lah, just peer sharing. Very Happy

anyway, speaking of this incident, do you notice an irony to it?

Yeah peer sharing sums it up nicely.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 3rd July 2009, 1:57 am

Just curious....when ur kids comes of age...would u let them get that bike license?

I got mine in NS so heh...parents lppl.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 3rd July 2009, 2:05 am

I have this stereotyped impression that bike = suicide.

So admittedly being a self-centered person, I will disallow my child to get a bike license. 8)
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 3rd July 2009, 2:12 am

The White Cruiser wrote:I have this stereotyped impression that bike = suicide.

So admittedly being a self-centered person, I will disallow my child to get a bike license.

I think for me case, I just let them decides...hell they probably get it behind my backs anyways(runs in the family)...so let them learn it the hard way and pray nothing happens.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 3rd July 2009, 6:57 pm

OK, here is how i got my bike licence..

at the age of 16 (at that time it was legal age)
asked my mom, she gave me a ear bleeding by nagging (almost have to stuff tampon to stop the bleeding -.-)

then the age raise to 18, try my luck again.....still cannot...at that time still schooling so no money...

when army....having the recce vocation (army get us to take military bike and military class 3 licence) so i tot, damn, i once i complete this military licences, i sure gg to get my licence outside cos i already learn the basics in army can save me quite a lot of $$$$

ORD liao...started work...started saving....but suddenly no urge to get my bike licence....until when i decided to upgrade myself in nite classes at NUS.....class start at 6pm...end work at 5.30pm....how to travel that fast to NUS ?

Bike Very Happy .....no choice....learn behind my parents back and let them slowly find out....of cos...ear bleeding again.....but after a while...they sian of bleeding liao... lolx !!

of cos....its dangerous ....but thats the only way i can make it for class. So road safety is a very big issue for me.
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down