Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Good experience with CnC 10K servicing Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Good experience with CnC 10K servicing Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Good experience with CnC 10K servicing Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Good experience with CnC 10K servicing Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Good experience with CnC 10K servicing Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Good experience with CnC 10K servicing Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Good experience with CnC 10K servicing Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Good experience with CnC 10K servicing Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Good experience with CnC 10K servicing Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Good experience with CnC 10K servicing

+10
cboonh
kapitan
Koup83
Divine
shin365
dandeana21
forte3737
JuanST
tarepanda_lyh
nothing
14 posters

Go down

Good experience with CnC 10K servicing Empty Good experience with CnC 10K servicing

Post by nothing 22nd March 2010, 8:45 am

To be fair to CnC, besides the down there r some up. Was at CnC LK this sat morning for 10K servicing. Reached 8am, SE attended to me promptly and explained to me the details of the 10k service which I took out the tire rotation/engine flush offers, total damage with GST $157 with a free brolly and a loyalty car which give me 5% discount for my next 20K service, free engine flush for 30K service and so on .....(just nice, was raining heavily on sat morning)...by 10 am , called me to inform me that car was ready and parked at level 2.....went up and inspected the car, checked engine oil level, coolant, boot level tighten as instructed now it work like a charm, etc..everything was well done even the washing of my car, very clean Good experience with CnC 10K servicing 332362 but when I drove out, it was raining cats n dogs Good experience with CnC 10K servicing Kopfschuettel the best part of the servicing it was done right in front of my view becos it was parked at the service bay facing the entrance to CnC showroom at the rear.... Good experience with CnC 10K servicing Icon_cheers overall I rate this service 4/5, if breakfast can be provided, then will be 5/5.... Good experience with CnC 10K servicing Icon_lol btw, the SE at the workshop and the CS at the front desk very friendly and polite Good experience with CnC 10K servicing 332362 hopefully they will keep up the good works....

Last edited by nothing on 22nd March 2010, 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Good experience with CnC 10K servicing Empty Re: Good experience with CnC 10K servicing

Post by tarepanda_lyh 22nd March 2010, 8:54 am

great to hear tat from fellow forumer Good experience with CnC 10K servicing Icon_biggrin
As I'm still comtemplating on whether to send my car for 10k servicing with CnC due to many bad experiences from our bros and sis here, ur good experience makes me think of going back to them.
dilemma dilemma dilemma.....
tarepanda_lyh
tarepanda_lyh

Back to top Go down

Good experience with CnC 10K servicing Empty Re: Good experience with CnC 10K servicing

Post by JuanST 22nd March 2010, 9:03 am

i just hit 10,001 km today.... so soon i will be blogging about it..... Good experience with CnC 10K servicing Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 22nd March 2010, 1:21 pm

JuanST wrote:i just hit 10,001 km today.... so soon i will be blogging about it..... Good experience with CnC 10K servicing Icon_smile

if you lucky enough to get good service.....

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 22nd March 2010, 2:04 pm

forte3737 wrote:
JuanST wrote:i just hit 10,001 km today.... so soon i will be blogging about it..... Good experience with CnC 10K servicing Icon_smile

luck has got nothing to do with it..... it all depends on the way u plead..... Good experience with CnC 10K servicing Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 22nd March 2010, 2:19 pm

actually so far, servicing @ CnC is still quite ok lah... juz dat sometimes their answers to ur qns can be a bit irritating and feel like murdering them.. but after dat, can't do much oso coz they oso hv their limitations on certain areas.. no place is perfect.. Good experience with CnC 10K servicing Fresse
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by shin365 22nd March 2010, 4:49 pm

first time i hear ppl say see and see service good!!

i go there 3 time and i will never go back there again!!

shin365

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 22nd March 2010, 5:02 pm

C&C Sux man... haiz very bad after sale only GOOD when u buy their mercedez loh lolx
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 22nd March 2010, 10:33 pm

JuanST wrote:
forte3737 wrote:

luck has got nothing to do with it..... it all depends on the way u plead..... Good experience with CnC 10K servicing Icon_twisted

plead hard does not mean car issues will be solved. anyway let us know the outcome

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by Koup83 22nd March 2010, 10:42 pm

Today my 1st 1k service n guess wat..they scratch my bonnet n is pretty bad..so angry..I ll call them to either polish to remove it which I don't think is possible coz scratches pretty bad or respray my bonnet!!!

Koup83

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 23rd March 2010, 8:24 am

forte3737 wrote:
JuanST wrote:
forte3737 wrote:

plead hard does not mean car issues will be solved. anyway let us know the outcome

lucky me. i dun have car issues...... lamp fogging - normal, steer to the left - normal, scratches - normal.... Good experience with CnC 10K servicing Icon_smile

seriously, i dun have problems with cnc support.... i just avoid certain advisors (dxxxxxx and another guy) and call on my friendly (cnc) advisors (ewin and suni) when i dun agree to the advises i get.... then i get a second opinion right there and then.... if i am not happy still, i go for martin (supervisor) and another senior mechanic guy (ong i think)....

so far, i had no need to go above this level..... this s what i mean by pleading...... Good experience with CnC 10K servicing Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 23rd March 2010, 8:25 am

btw ... is tire rotation needed for 10K????
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 23rd March 2010, 8:38 am

JuanST wrote:btw ... is tire rotation needed for 10K????

brop every 10k u need to rotate
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 23rd March 2010, 9:15 am

Divine wrote:

then why bro nothing didnt do tire rotation.... doing outside?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 23rd March 2010, 9:21 am

maybe C&C charges slightly more for tyre rotation.... I just let them do it.... the thought of driving the car to another location for tyre rotation and thus saving 5 to 10 dollars does not appeal to me, it would means I would have to find the time, 2 to 3 hours, drive the car out, extra mileage, thus spending extra fuel and extra wear and tear and subjecting oneself to unseen risks during the time of the drive to the tyre shop... etc etc, taking all these factors into consideration, let them make the exra, its okay, I saved the time and the fuel....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 23rd March 2010, 9:25 am

noted boss....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 23rd March 2010, 9:30 am

for those who is not understanding, tyre rotation means changing the tyres from front to the back, .... not balancing, which is then different....

rotate tyres to have even wear of the tyres, as the back camber is different from the front, so if don't rotate, the rear tyres may wear out more on the insides.....

with the right tools you yourself can do the tyres rotation and thus save the cost to pay to C&C and to the tyre shop, of course also gaining some exercise...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 23rd March 2010, 10:59 am

JuanST wrote:
Divine wrote:

then why bro nothing didnt do tire rotation.... doing outside?

I done it at my regular tire shop where I got my Goodyear 2000, FOC for balancing n rotation....FOC for regular customer only Good experience with CnC 10K servicing Icon_lol as what a bro mentioned, if u do not have any FOC lobang, may as well do it at CnC, price wise pretty comparable to outside and save the hassle....for engine flush at 10k, definitely not necessary, maybe 60-80K I will consider....my old ride also never do engine flush just regular servicing will do the job anyway, the life span of our ride max only 10 yrs.....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 23rd March 2010, 11:06 am

frankly speaking based on my past experiences with CnC at LK, was pretty allright...1k and 5k servicing no issues, everything was done nicely...car steering wheel got squeaking sound, drove in without appointment, wkshop tech attended to me, try to remedy with temporary solution, end up also change my suspension damper even thought my ride never kana knocking sound, tech said since got parts why not change it....customer service guy called up on the feedback on the steering sound and ordered clock spring to change. After changing clock spring, tech also called me up for feedback. Told him sound still occur after couple of days, he recommended to change the whole steering wheel module. After changing the whole steering wheel module, sound gone till present. And my recent 10k servicing was pretty good too....guess I m lucky in that sense but my windscreen cracked twice leh......haha
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 23rd March 2010, 1:19 pm

Koup83 wrote:Today my 1st 1k service n guess wat..they scratch my bonnet n is pretty bad..so angry..I ll call them to either polish to remove it which I don't think is possible coz scratches pretty bad or respray my bonnet!!!

i am not sure whether you are posting to 'harm' CNC. can you list down the service centre you went to? what time you went there? most important of all who is the SA that serves you?

if CNC cannot verify the truth, then i think your crediability here is in doubt.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 23rd March 2010, 1:33 pm

forte3737 wrote:
Koup83 wrote:Today my 1st 1k service n guess wat..they scratch my bonnet n is pretty bad..so angry..I ll call them to either polish to remove it which I don't think is possible coz scratches pretty bad or respray my bonnet!!!

i am not sure whether you are posting to 'harm' CNC. can you list down the service centre you went to? what time you went there? most important of all who is the SA that serves you?

if CNC cannot verify the truth, then i think your crediability here is in doubt.

the cnc champion strikes again..... Good experience with CnC 10K servicing Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 23rd March 2010, 1:45 pm

lol! Good experience with CnC 10K servicing 332362
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by lebet 23rd March 2010, 2:56 pm

why leh? my experience with CnC has been good so far. The service staff at LengKee was friendly and patient when i booked my vehicle in. The only thing i dislike was that they couldnt solve the center console plate noise. i had to go to an audio shop to solve it.

lebet

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 23rd March 2010, 2:58 pm

no one go pandan gardens to do their servicing ???
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 23rd March 2010, 3:02 pm

did mine at PG, on thur night...not bad lah.....quite ok ok...go in...say 2nd servicing....wanna do full sync..need to pay extra...ok loh...then wait 1hr 15mins...finished....collect and go....
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 23rd March 2010, 3:04 pm

i went PG and collected my car abt 330pm leh in the morning 8 am go in ... sian why urs so fast
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 23rd March 2010, 3:05 pm

Hahaha....cos i know when there's no cars (queue) loh( not my 1st KIA car).....its the timing...
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by Godson 23rd March 2010, 5:34 pm

Bro Nothing,

you opted for mineral oil during your 5k servicing?? HOw much was your servicing then? i am contemplating whether to get fully synthetic or mineral during my 5k servicing..

Any suggestions??

nothing wrote:To be fair to CnC, besides the down there r some up. Was at CnC LK this sat morning for 10K servicing. Reached 8am, SE attended to me promptly and explained to me the details of the 10k service which I took out the tire rotation/engine flush offers, total damage with GST $157 with a free brolly and a loyalty car which give me 5% discount for my next 20K service, free engine flush for 30K service and so on ......
Godson
Godson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down